Marlton Job Description Sample
We are looking for a Collections Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for securing billing payments from our clients.
- Bring 90+ Day outstanding accounts to a current status in a timely manner
- Receive and post payment to customer's account
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- Previous experience in corporate account collections
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
The innovative security methods of Security Resources quickly grew in the retail space, where the company evolved and rapidly became the expert in retail security and investigative solutions. We developed a solid system for delivering innovative security solutions and the word continued to spread that this was the go-to company with the right formula throughout security's most challenging industries.
Visit our website, securityresources.net to learn more about our company. Join our team today!
Building Automation Sales Representative
*ALL APPLICATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL!!!
Due to continuous growth, one of the Middle Atlantic Region's leading integrated HVAC solutions providers has an immediate need for (2) Building Automation Sales Representatives / Account Managers.
We are actively seeking experienced BAS sales reps with 3+ years of experience calling on Fortune 500, Hospitals, Labs, K-12 Schools, Universities, Government, and/or Industrial Accounts. Primary job duties will be to manage and build existing accounts, provide quotes, estimates, and technical assistance upgrades/retrofits, and service agreements. Must have the ability to develop relationships with end users, consulting engineers, and mechanical contractors. Geographic territory will cover SE PA, S NJ, and Northern DE.
In addition to building automation controls, the company also provides lighting control and energy analytic services. Company provides you with a wide array of products/services as well an excellent support team.
Company offers a superior compensation package which includes 401k, life, dental, medical, disability insurance, company vehicle with gas card, cell phone, laptop, continuous training, and growth opportunity!
To apply, please submit your resume as a word attachment. Please view all our opportunities at www.solutionstaffing.net.
Keywords: Building Automation, BAS, DDC, BAC, BAU, Direct Digital Controls, LON, LonWorks, BACnet, MODbus, Johnson Controls, Delta Controls, Honeywell, Tridium Niagara AX, Alerton, Staefa, Solidyne, Andover Controls, Siemens, Carrier, Trane, York, ME, Mechanical Engineering, HVAC, HVAC Controls, ASHRAE, CEM, CEP, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Energy Professional, ATC, ATC Controls, Automatic Temperature Controls, Invensys, Metasys, Automated Logic, HVAC Sales Representative, Building Automation Sales Representative, HVAC Controls Sales Representative, Lighting Control,
Please view more of our opportunities at www.solutionstaffing.net
E-Commerce Integration Developer
- The creation of integrations across multiple sale channels
- Creation of inventory management solutions and accounting automation with Quickbooks
- Researching alternate solutions to Inventory Management & Listing Management
- Being able to automate pushing to multiple sales channels
- Integrations with Magento
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop
- Familiarity with E-commerce channels such as Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Familiarity with at least one Programming Language (e.g Python, C#, Ruby, etc)
- Familiarity with APIs (e.g REST and SOAP)
South Jersey Health and Wellness is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality of patient care. We’re looking for someone who works well within a team of various specialties and has a history of providing a great patient experience with outstanding outcomes!
As a multidisciplinary practice we offer an impressive and unique interdisciplinary approach to rehabilitation incorporating the partnership of physical therapists, chiropractors, and medical doctors to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
The Ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated, innovative and work well within a team of various specialties.. License to practice physical therapy in NJ is required.
The Physical Therapist assesses, evaluates, plans, and carries out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and to minimize disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired disabilities. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Plans and uses therapies involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Evaluates, records and reports on patient's response to treatment and progress toward identified goals.
- Integrates physical therapy treatments with other aspects of patient care.
- Assists patients reach their maximal reasonably levels of function and to cope with their limitations.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Participates in patient discharge planning.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- B.S. or M.S. in Physical Therapy.
- State licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Depends on experience
Required experience: 2 years
Required license or certification:
NJ Physical Therap
Job Type: Full-time
Bookkeeper /Construction Admin
Rapidly growing South Jersey based development/property management company is looking for an experienced bookkeeper/construction administrator. Must have full charge bookkeeping experience, and be familiar with either contracting/new home development or property management. Must be extremely detailed oriented, and have a deep passion for Company mission. Majority of work is in Philadelphia.Experience with quickbooks, rent manager or builder trend helpful.
Residential Rehabber All Phases Siding , Carpenter Elelectrical
Looking for experienced residential rehab workers , carpenters , siding install, framing , ceramic tile , electrical ,
Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security
- IP Networking
- Windows / Linux
CISSP or equivalent securitycertification
At least 3 years of experience (3 10 years) as a Technical Security Analyst or Network Security/SystemsAnalyst.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or Information Systems Management
Several (but not all) have aMaster's Degree in IT or Security related fields (this is a nice to have but not required)
Rapidly growing medical transportation company based in Cherry Hill is looking to hire full time drivers. We are also hiring for this role at our offices in Vineland and Pleasantville.
We train you! No experience/certification needed.
Job Description and Requirements
Available shifts are as follows:
- Early morning shift (10 hours per day, starting anywhere between 3am- 8am)
- 12:30pm- 8:30pm
- 1:30pm- 9:30pm
- 2:30pm- 10:30pm
- 3:30pm- 11:30pm
- Able to operate a large vehicle.
- Comfortable with City and Non City Driving.
- Able to work/drive 10 hours, plus an additional 2 hours of overtime per shift.
- Willing to drive long distances (150+ miles for 1 trip).
- Able to use a 2-way Nextel Radio
- Able to speak loud and clear over the Nextel Radio.
- Able to communicate professionally with patients, facility staff, and nurses.
Lifting and Moving
- Able to lift up to 200 Lbs in a wheelchair up 3 stairs without assistance
- Able to lift 200+ Lbs in a wheelchair up 4-20+ steps with assistance from another MAVO
- Able to load and unload a 20+ Lb wheelchair from the MAV truck
- Able to move 200+ Lb patients from bed to wheelchair, chair to wheelchair etc.
- Able to write legible English
- Able to read English
- Must have working / mountable GPS to navigate trips.
- Must have black boots. No sneakers.
- Must have black pants (Dickies style or EMT style pants) No leggings, jeans or scrubs.
- Must have a valid NJ, DE, NY, or PA Driver’s License.
- Must have a clean Driving Record – No DUI/DWI within the last 3 years.
- Must be able to pass drug test.
- Must have a clean Criminal Record
- Must be able to complete CPR course.
Experienced Construction Project Manager/Superintendent wanted for well established General Contractor/Construction
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 5 + years experience with background in commercial construction
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Specialist
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for a Call Center Specialist for a Direct Hire role in Cherry Hill, NJ.
The ideal candidate would have 2-3+ years in a high volume call center. A strong candidate would have previous banking, mortgage, or finance call center experience or collections experience. This candidate should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), a very strong phone presence, and a high sense of urgency. This candidate should be extremely customer service oriented and have a high focus on providing a high level of service to both customers and clients. This candidate would have strong interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
- Training: Mon-Fri, 8-5 (6 weeks - NO time may be missed)
- After Training: Call Center is open from 8a-7p - shifts include: 8-5, 8:30-5:30, 9-6, 10-7 (must be flexible for ANY shift)
- Must work 1 Saturday a month with a day off during the week
Responsibilities of the Call Center Specialist:
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls and respond to customer requests
- Responsible for assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer’s non public information.
- Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieved loan information and provide customers their information quickly and efficiently.
- Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Answer inbound and make outbound collection calls on delinquent accounts up to 30 days.
Requirements of the Call Center Specialist:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) are required, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
- 2-3+ years experience in a high volume, fast paced call center is required
- Previous mortgage, banking, or finance experience is strongly preferred
- Previous collections experience is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have 5+ years customer service experience and be extremely customer service oriented
- Must be adaptable, organized, and detail oriented
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!