Mascot Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Construction Project Manager - (Small Cell / Fiber)
Responsibilities include the following;
- Construction Project management background on Fiber, OSP and/or Small Cell projects
- Project Planning and staff/vendor planning.
- Fiber/Small Cell permit applications
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication and project management experience.
- Familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
Senior Solution Architect
- Role: Sr. Solution Architect
- Experience: 3+ years of similar work experience
- Work Location: Knoxville, TN
- Project Duration: Full Time
As a Solutions Architect and a member of the Pre Sales Engineering Team, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Technologent’s Commercial and Enterprise customers, collecting requirements for infrastructure solutions relating to networking and security projects, and developing technical solutions for Technologent customers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience, be highly motivated, excited about learning new products and technologies, and able to effectively communicate ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship.
The essential responsibilities of the Solutions Architect are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other Technologent employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements along with develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationships and solutions to assist in the sales process
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Present and explain technologies to customers, guide them through requirements gathering and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services
- Create Customer facing Presentations
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions
- Work with the team to build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing
- Deliver content to be added to Statements of Work
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
Candidate is able to demonstrate design experience with experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration, being an advantage. Experience working as a consultant and with various product partners is desirable. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of a single core technology and associated products.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant role
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous project management experience is preferred
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
Art Instructor -Knox-Turkey Creek, TN
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Project Controls Specialist
The primary effort of the Project Controls Specialist is to work with our clients and project delivery team by developing cost and schedule baselines; collecting and analyzing monthly cost and schedule progress; identifying and assisting in analyzing project variances; ensuring risk reserves are updated and integrated into project financial forecasts; and managing and reporting this information to appropriate levels in standard formats. Supports the implementation of financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques. Interfaces with member of the project teams and various levels of management. The PCS will handle multiple projects, work independently, provide oversight when project lead and provide mentoring to junior staff. The PCS will be able to execute assigned work within budgets on all work they oversee as a project lead. Travel is required.
Responsibilities & Competencies…
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes integrated critical path schedules for major projects and/or portfolio of projects in accordance with contract specifications.
- Develops and documents project planning considerations and objectives, scope and milestones to incorporate into the schedule.
- Gathers project progress information from project manager and project team members to update and monitor the project.
- Evaluates and updates data regarding schedule dates, physical percent complete, resource requirements, subcontractor commitments and project accruals.
- Reviews schedule progress and productivity of resources.
- Develops time-phased project cost and resource forecasts; validates project costs; updates requirements as required.
- Monitors progress of project deliverables and actual expenditures versus forecasts.
- Performs performance reporting for a portfolio of projects or programs using Earned Value Management.
- Conducts financial analysis including variance, risk and profit/loss analyses, etc.
- Performs nonroutine analyses and prepares non-routine financial reports.
- Documents and assesses the impact of project changes on cost/schedule baselines.
- Evaluates and raises project early warning signals to project manager or project lead.
- Evaluates and recommends resource realignments to maintain project execution.
- Generates and analyzes earned value reports for projects and discuss any observations with the project manager.
- Evaluates project execution and impact of developing trends using prescribed methodologies to determine if project is proceeding within available resources and budget.
- Prepares client and internal status reports to communicate cost status and documents trends.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures such as federal/government regulations.
- Uses appropriate document management protocols to manage the storage and retrieval of project documentation.
- Leads project teams and reviews the work of junior staff as necessary. Provides mentoring to junior staff such as giving feedback on technical issues.
- Responsible for growing work with existing clients and supporting business development opportunities.
- Communicate clearly to clients the overall value of MSLLC’s services to their projects/programs.
- Provide expertise and innovation regarding project controls and/or project management methodologies, technologies, and techniques that can be implemented into our internal processes and offered as solution to our clients.
- Fulfill the MSLLC Firmwide Behaviors Philosophy "Live the core values, Deliver to clients, Foster collaboration, Demonstrate leadership, Develop expertise” and motivates others to do the same.
- Represent the company and present at meetings and/or conferences. Work externally with providers or clients as assigned. Make recommendations for improvements and/or efficiencies to management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field.
- PMP required
- Intermediate to Advanced P6 user.
- Intermediate to Advanced level competency in both schedule and cost control.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling, and EVMS systems and principles required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Management.
- Have a high emotional intelligence. Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
MSLLC is highly committed to helping our clients manage and mitigate the risks associated with the uncertainties that accompany projects. We focus on providing technical knowledge, enhancing professional standards and developing innovative solutions that increase productivity and add business value for our clients.
As experts in the project management space, we believe effective project delivery should be the rule, not the exception. Far from being a one-size-fits-all solutions provider, we provide right-sized project management support, tailored to best fit the needs of our clients. With a results-driven focus, we listen to our clients and work to help them meet their specific project, program and organizational goals.
We began in construction, but today our professionals partner with a broad mix of government, healthcare, construction management and commercial clients across the country with the expertise needed to deliver successful projects from start to finish.
Kitchen Managers- Scratch Kitchen/High-Volume
Yet again, RMS brings the hottest opportunities in the hospitality industry directly to you!
We are conducting a search for Salaried Kitchen Managers in the Knoxville area. Our Client is the fastest-growing Casual Dining company in the US, and will open over 200 new locations in the next few years!!!
We work very closely with top leadership from companies who are hiring in the region. We specialize in QSR, Fast-Casual and Casual Dining Restaurants and if you are a leader in this niche of the industry considering a career change - contact us today for an eye-popping view of the landscape of opportunities available to you right now.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE NON-NEGOTIABLE CRITERIA:
- At least 2 years of Salaried Restaurant Operations experience with a Casual Dining concept
- Able to lead and inspire Team Members towards successful completion of goals
- Strong math, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead by example using hands-on, shoulder-to-shoulder work ethic
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!