Masking Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Urgent!! ETL Test Lead - Data Masking
Salary : open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 2 years ago Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 107 Primary
5+ years of ETL experience, and worked with Informatica. Description:- This is an Insurance claims application. The ETL role is mainly working on data masking & archiving Large project with an offshore component, which will require some hours in the evening to work with the offshore team Must have 5+ years of ETL experience, and worked with Informatica. Experience with data archiving, and data masking is required Should have worked with an offshore team and managed/lead an offshore team. Must have good communication skills, and should be proactive.
Assembly / Masking / Packaging
Assembly/Masking/Packaging Job Opportunity
Eagle Metalcraft, Inc.
East Syracuse, NY
Eagle Metalcraft is a growing and successful contract manufacturer of precision sheet metal fabrications and CNC machining to the top industries in the country. We support the electronics, medical, communications, computer, fiber optic and other high-tech industries. Our customers challenge us every day to build their complex products using our highly skilled and trained employees and state of the art equipment.
This Assembly/Masking/Packaging position is a critical part of our Class “A” painting and powder coating operation in East Syracuse, NY. The candidate should be detail oriented in the masking and handling of precision parts prior to the final painted and powder coated finishes. Final visual inspection of all parts is required prior to careful packaging to insure product is 100% defect free. Ability to work with quality control and management to ensure all parts meet customer requirements. Candidates with a strong record of quality workmanship and positive attitude would be considered for training.
Description of Job Duties, but are not limited to:
Utilize effective and safe problem-solving skills to produce first class finished products to customer/manufacturer specifications. The position requires reading and understanding both written and verbal instructions along with the ability to read and understand blue prints as required. Perform all processes necessary to produce parts on schedule while maintaining quality and accuracy to customer specifications. The candidate will work with other production employees and take on various tasks as required. The candidate will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Description of Basic
Ability to move and lift, up to 25 pounds. Physically able to stand, bend and rotate for extended periods. Ability to read, write and communicate in English. High School degree or equivalent. Mechanical aptitude or similar experience is a plus.
Medical Plan including Family contributions.
Matching Health Savings Accounts.
Matching 401K Program.
Paid Vacations and Holidays.
Term Life Insurance.
Cash Bonus Program.
Ongoing Training Programs.
If you take great pride in your work and are looking for a challenging career with excellent wages and benefits please submit your resume today.
Aerospace Paint And Masking
Aerospace manufacturer seeks detail oriented candidates able to read blueprints to insure all masking requirements are met before painting or finishing.
Continually growing business with growth opportunities at all levels.
Looking for knowledgeable, eager individuals to enhance the environment with their skills and abilities.
Part Marking/ Masking Specialist- 2Nd Shift, 55418
-Types of assembly includes machined or sheet metal components, anywhere from simple to complex high level assemblies.
-Assembles component parts of complex nature using adhesives, hardware and other joining methods. Will be using hand and power tools.
-Maintain a safe, clean organized work area
-Assure and maintain a consistent, acceptable level of individual quality and performance.
-May be required to work in other departments or on other shifts, as assigned by lead.
-Assists in the training of new employees.
-Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
-Three (3) years of mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
-High school diploma or GED.
-Must have the ability to read blue prints or shop drawings
Skills and Abilities
-Ability to operate equipment in the department
-Blueprint reading is a must
-Ability to use hand or power tools is important for this job
-Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
Regularly required to stand, reach, bend and move throughout the facility.
Lift up to 50 pounds without the assistance of a crane.
Must be able to safely work in and around workstation, following required safety procedures, and, where applicable, use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
Required to wear safety glasses throughout the manufacturing facility as well as hearing protection in designated areas.
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineer- Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Thin Film Masking Technician
Tekberry, a national contract staffing company, is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Thin Film Masking Technician to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long term contract assignments.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
Our client manufactures thin film circuits in support of internal and external customers. You will be part of the fabrication team in masking of substrates. This team is responsible for the quality and consistency of the masked parts prior to separation.
- Work closely and professionally with engineering, trainers and operators to assure the quality of the Thin Film circuits.
- Handle delicate and sensitive materials in substrate and circuit form.
- Use manufacturing equipment such as a probe station, microscopes or cameras for set up/visual verification.
- This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
- The ability to work in an ESD environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in circuit or substrate form.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Our client is looking to add an additional member to their Masking Department!
- Covering the metal pieces with tape, stickers, stoppers, and other like materials to get the product ready to move down the line.
- Assembling several different metal and or small hardware parts like metal boxes
- Moving around & cross-training for packaging & hardware installing
- Must have some dexterity
- Ability to use hand tools
- Looking for someone with lots of energy and ability to take the initiative!
Hours – Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Evaluation to hire
Pay rate - $13.00
If you are interested in this position please contact Express Employment at 319-363-3345, apply online at www.expresspros.com, or stop into the office located at 120 3rd Avenue SW, Ste. 1 Cedar Rapids, IA 52404!
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
3rd Shift Machine Operator
ResourceMFG is hiring hard working experienced Press Molders to a growing team in Vandalia, OH! This position is a temp to hire position. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail.
- Benefits can start right away
- Overtime Offered
- Paycheck every Friday
- Double time Offered over 48 Hours
Hours: 11:00 P.M. - 7:30 A.M.
- Steel-Toed Boots are Required
- Spraying Coating Adhesive
- Grit blasting of metal components
- Masking of components as a prep to the spray coating
- Mixing of adhesives
- Maintaining / cleaning of spray equipment
- Keeping spray booth organized and clean
- Being able to follow written work instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
CNC Lathe Operator - Machine Operator
Established Troy, Michigan Tool Manufacturer needs CNC lathe operator-experienced only-
- Must be able to program, edit, and set up cnc lathe to make parts from prints
- Must have own tools, and transportation
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus
Good wages, health care, paid vacation.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!