Maspeth Job Description Sample
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Security Officer - Corporate Building - Hudson Yards, Manhattan
Fire Safety Director - Weekends - Hotel - Midtown, Manhattan
Security Administrative Assistant
Restaurant General Manager
Branch Manager- Brooklyn,Ny
Field Service - Customer Support Specialist (Brooklyn, Ny))
Graduate Banking And Finance Consultant
Having grown to almost 700 staff in 7 locations, JDX 2019 graduate scheme is accepting applications. A rotational graduate scheme, offering graduates the opportunity to embark on several projects in some of the world's most prestigious establishment's. What's more, with regular opportunities for short-term projects abroad (fully paid for), it’s a great company to develop your experience with big client's all over the world.
This is a rare opportunity that isn't limited to graduates with finance or business related degrees. All you need to qualify is to be bright and ambitious, with strong communication skills, a great personality and a passion for problem solving and networking. This opportunity offers a client facing role with exposure to a variety of high calibre clients. Project roles are combined with enrolment onto a training program, designed to support career development led by highly experienced industry professionals.
- Graduate with a 3.0 GPA or above.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in all situations.
- Motivated to learn and begin a new career.
Due to the growth, expect opportunities for a fast-tracked career with opportunities for early management and industry leading salary progression system.
The Sales Engineer plays an integral part in the sales cycle and is responsible for assisting the Sales Organization with presenting both platform and service offerings in order to establish confidence in Confiant’s technology infrastructure and to provide an expert technical resource to the sales cycle.
This individual is expected to be the subject matter expert and actively manage the technology pre-sales and evaluation stages of the sales process. The Sales Engineer will participate in pre-sales calls with the sales team, provide implementation and integration recommendations specific to the publishers needs and then hand-off key learnings to the Solutions Engineering team who will continue to service and manage the publisher.
As the key technical advisor to sales you will also assist in defining solutions for RFP’s, structure trials for publisher opportunities and ensure successful transition to onboard new customers. The expectations of our Sales Engineering team is to be as technical as our Solutions Engineering team but also be a finely tuned relationship builder who is equally willing to socialize with prospective publishers.
• Deliver content and training to customers on site, over the phone, or via web conference
• Respond to customer product inquiries
• Build relationships with an outgoing personality and passion for problem-solving
• Work to address highly complex technical issues with a customer-focused perspective
• Provide extensive tactical and strategic pre-sales support for the Confiant sales team and publishers
• Identify and develop business opportunities with potential publishers/partners
• Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal groups such as Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and Sales for the purpose of articulating collected RFI/RFPs and the associated business cases
• Ongoing collection and dissemination of technical competitive information
• Understand success indicators and ensure client ROI
• BA/BS degree or equivalent industry experience
• 4+ years of related technical sales engineering experience, product management, or consulting experience
• An understanding of Ad Tech Security, malware, malvertising
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time to meet with Confiant Sales team members and/or publishers
• Familiarity with AdTech industry, and business models.
• Deep hands-on experience with Ad serving technologies such as DFP or other ad servers
• Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously and the ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans. Preferred Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of Chrome Dev Tools, Charles, HTTPWatch.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Dependent Care FSA
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!