Maspeth Job Description Sample
Vans PT Sales Associate (Store #329 Queens Center In Elmhurst, NY )
Vans: Be a Part of the Original"It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people" – Paul Van DorenVans is the original action sports footwear company rooted in authenticity and creativity.
Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through Vans' four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.At Vans our culture sets us apart and it influences everything we do. Everything we do supports creativity and we are driven by our five values.
We are determined. We are connected to our consumers and to each other. We are inclusive.
We are expressive and Fun. And most of all, we are a family. Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the world's largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
We are the leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people. Vans is founded on a culture of learning.
We take great pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities to our field leaders and store employees through a blend of on-the-job training, workshops and self-paced online learning. Each employee is empowered to take ownership of their development, and encouraged to take advantage of the tools that make the most impact on their personal growth and the growth of the business. By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed into an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people.
We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.Sales Associate: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family Off the Wall is a state of mind.
Thinking differently and creating self-expression. As one of our passionate, fun and dedicated Sales Associates, you will bring Off the Wall to life. You will thrive in an authentic environment where we focus on elevating the customer experience by creating an industry leading atmosphere for our customers.
As our Sales Associate, you will maintain the voice of our brand by engaging our customers in genuine conversation and selling our original and innovative product. You are an invaluable part of a team where individuality and authenticity are encouraged. If you have passion for Vans and are looking for a company dedicated to providing development opportunities to grow employees into the future business leader of tomorrow, the Vans family is for you.
The Original since 1966. How You Will Make a Difference: • Sales: Demonstrates a customer centric mindset by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the product.
Delivers results in their role that contribute to the store's success. Aware of and accountable to store and individual sales goals.• Brand Experience/Customer Service: Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty.
Provide solutions and inspiration to customers about the brand.• Working with the Team: Works collaboratively with the store team to achieve store objectives and sales results. Maintains a positive attitude and is flexible to the changing needs of the customer and the business. • Store Standards:
Ensures product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way that is consistent with visual guidelines. Ensures the store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and in the back stockroom areas. • Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Adheres to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives.
Protects company assets. Complies with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reports any and all concerns to management.• Professional Conduct:
Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans. Skills for Success: • Previous retail or service-oriented experience preferred but not required• Ability to work with a team to exceed sales results• Ability to meet business goals by meeting and exceeding sales goals• Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment• Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment• Able to meet performance expectations • Ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment • Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays Special Physical and/or Mental
• Standing required for entire work shift • Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed Core Competencies: Customer Focuso Recognizes and respects both types of customers, those that shop in our stores and those that work in our storeso Sets the expectation for 'Brand Right' customer engagement - engaging customers in interactions that convey knowledge and passion for the brand, living and breathing Vans service philosophy, values, and spirito Is knowledgeable about Vans product and shares that knowledge with the customero Actively engages with customers to understand their needs and provide a positive experience going above and beyond to meet the customers' needso Makes the best impression in all situationso Identifies customer service opportunities and is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of all customerso Uses understanding of customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction and to prevent service issues from occurring; promotes customer service as a valueo Assures customer satisfaction and seeks to drive business through selling and customer engagement
Communicationo Communicates in an engaging way with a respectful tone and mannero Possesses a Brand Winning Attitude and approaches each challenge with positivity and communicates in an energetic, friendly, fun, precise, efficient, original, and genuine wayo Listens actively and accurately in a variety of contexts and situationso Listens and asks questions to understand viewpoints of otherso Approachable exhibiting positive communication skills including non-verbal body languageo Communicates issues and concerns in a timely mannero Organizes communication and ensures understandingo Maintains audience's attention and adjusts to audienceo Communicates authentically, with credibility and confidenceo Demonstrates a positive influence on others and is committed to the success of the brand
Contributing to Team's Successo Actively participates in a positive way with other members of the team to achieve successo Genuinely cares about people and earns the respect and confidence of otherso Listens to and fully involves others in team decisions and actions; values and uses individual differences and talentso Shares important or relevant information with the team being cooperative and constructive when working with a teamo Adheres to the team's expectations and guidelines; fulfills team responsibilities; demonstrates personal commitment to the team
Work Standardso Sets standards for excellence. Is proud of who they are and the company they work foro Demonstrates the traits, inclinations, and outlooks to engage with customers and drive saleso Ensures high quality.
Dedicates required time and energy to assignments or tasks to ensure that no aspect of the work is neglected; works to overcome obstacles to completing tasks or assignmentso Has high personal standards and strives to achieve personal best every day o Accepts responsibility for outcomes (positive or negative) of one's work; admits mistakes and refocuses efforts when appropriateo Encourages others to take responsibility: Provides encouragement and support to others in accepting responsibility; does not accept others' denial of responsibility without questioning
Adaptabilityo Views challenges as opportunities and is open and receptive to changeo Actively seeks information about new work situations; strives to understand the rationale and implications for changes in work responsibilities or environmento Treats change and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; identifies the benefits of change; speaks positively about the change to otherso Quickly modifies behavior to deal effectively with changes in the work environment; tries new approaches appropriate for new or changed situations; does not persist with ineffective behaviors. o Exercises flexibility and patience in difficult situations
First Year Tax Professional
First Year Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal Tax Preparers who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, advanced tax training, and career advancement opportunities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
New York Dermatology Practice Adding A New Physician In Long Island, NY
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology Physician to join their client for their busy practice; flexible schedule offering 4-5 days per week.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Located in beautiful Long Island, NY; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and so much to enjoy!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology & cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Earn a generous base salary plus production based incentives
- Candidates with active New York License are Preferred
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Like Us on Facebook
Insurance Sales Manager Financial Services
Sales Managers, Financial Advisors/Insurance Advisors needed today!
If you want your piece of the American Dream, you have to take charge of your future. But you don't have to do it alone. We're here to show you how. Armed with the Power to Dream™
The ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
Managing a senior market regional office and satellite districts throughout the region
Delivering strong sales results.
What we offer:
Our Field Directors are an Elite team of High Performing Managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
Competitive compensation plus production overrides (Potential compensation $100,000 - $150,000+ total compensation with unlimited earnings potential)
Administrative support staff
Region with unlimited income capacity
Significant marketing support
The best senior market product portfolio in the industry
Strong home office support
A proven distribution model
Must have 5-10+ years of experience in Senior Level Sales and or Marketing position IN Insurance
Must have 4+ years of in management experience
Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
Must Have Active Life /Health license for the state
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must reside in the Regions specified
Series 24 a MUST
Good credit history
Does this sound like your calling? Then let us show you how we can put your career in the hands of the best possible person - you…Apply Today!
Advertising Project Manager- Digital
Ideal to have with 2+ years of project management or account management experience within an agency environment
- Develop, track, maintain, and drive project timelines
- Ensure team members, vendors, and clients stick to schedules
- Always look for opportunities to improve our processes
- Schedule and hold internal meetings as needed to update project teams on the status of jobs and to alert of any obstacles that may impede deadlines
- Manage, review and analyze all client facing deliverables
- Schedule and manage client status meetings
- Participate on client calls as needed by client services team, taking notes, identifying action items, and preparing client contact reports
- Create weekly status reports with the team
- Learn and manage client specific processes to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain a checklist for client preferences and requirements
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members and clients
- Identify opportunities to improve project efficiency and team communication
- Perform other duties as assigned and support client services on ad hoc requests
- 2 + years of project management experience
- Advanced capabilities: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and project management software are required
- Project management experience required
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a diverse project load
- Produce positive results in a high-pressure environment
- Prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a thorough and competent manner
- Recognize areas to increase efficiency and contribute solutions
You will be an all star member of our sorting team which is responsible for inventory accuracy to optimize routing for our customers. This will include loading and unloading bags weighing upwards of 60lbs and organizing them on the correct vehicles to route to our customers in the most efficient way.
We are a team of fast movers and thinkers driving a superior experience for our customers. Our team is collaborative, thoughtful, and vocal. Each and every member of our team approaches their work with passion and dedication knowing that the work they do every day is integral to the success of our business.
-Sort and stage bags that were removed from our vehicles at the end of every shift.
-Sort and stage bags that were dropped off from our laundry vendors.
-Sort and stage bags that were dropped off from our dry cleaning vendor.
-Ensure all customer bags are organized in a timely fashion, are in the proper location, the bags have all the tags/receipts visible and the bags are in good condition.
-Reconcile the Dry Cleaning drop checking to make sure our records match our vendor's records.
-Weigh all dirty laundry bags, recording the weight, and printing receipts for all our customer orders.
-Load and unload our trucks with orders for our fleet of drivers to make timely deliveries and pickups.
-Ensure all drivers have a prepared clean bag bundle allowing our fleet to make new customer pickups at all times.
-Perform truck inventory for each truck updating our inventory records and ensuring accuracy throughout.
-Team player with organizational skills.
-Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
-Can think on the fly balancing organizational and customer needs
-Excellent communication skills
-Technology savvy and ability to use advanced technology to complete tasks and solve issues
-Physically able to move quickly lifting and moving upwards of 100+ bags weighing upwards of 60lb
-Flexibility is always a plus but open availability for weekends is absolutely required
-Attention to detail is crucial
You will be responsible for inventory accuracy which is paramount to our organizational success and our customer experience.
Good to know:
-We are located in Long Island City near several subway lines and just over the Ed Koch Bridge.
-With both our corporate office and operational team in the same building we have the opportunity intermingle with departments throughout the company.
-We operate 7 days a week and are currently looking for someone who is flexible with availability.
Your life is modern, sleek and humming along but when it comes to cleaning your clothes, it's still the same old process. We built FlyCleaners to make your life easier via a few simple swipes of our app. You will gain back your personal time in no time. No more wasting away at the laundromat or rushing home to get to the cleaners just to find they are closed. Since November of 2014 FlyCleaners has been providing "at your door" service, usually within 30 minutes. Our customers are able to schedule instant pickups and deliveries, set up their preferences, check on the status of their clothes and review their orders all through their smartphone.
We look forward to learning more about you!
Remote Customer Support Associate
The Right Place for You
Are you independent? Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you prefer management that lets you solve things the way you want to solve them? Then we could be the right place for you! We appreciate free-thinking individuals who take pride and responsibility in their work. Our customer support is no cakewalk, but for anyone with experience, it will be nothing you haven’t seen before.
Our company is seeking Remote Customer Support Associates who can be a part of our growing support team. The right candidates will have a deep passion to research complex problems, wants to know the ins and out of our business, strong empathy for our customers, a dogged focus on fixing customer issues in creative ways, all while working with and providing the rest of the organization crucial insights to ensure that support contacts are minimized.
• You will be a helpful and empathetic communicator across all channels – phone, twitter, live chat, and email.
• You will solve customer contacts swiftly and to a high degree of satisfaction.
• You’ll develop a deep understanding of our business operations, especially as top-tier interactions will involve items lost or damaged during our laundry or dry cleaning processes and solutions will require creative investigation and complex logical thinking with all levels of the company.
• You will always make customers your #1 priority and solve interactions from their most basic level (how does pricing work?) to their most complex (where is my stuff?).
• You’ll properly code each interaction in such a way that tangible, actionable insights can be drawn by operations and the rest of the organization to make improvements to the overall business.
• Our customer support can be difficult at times due to the amount of research and patience it takes to complete a case. Someone without at least a year of prior support experience will not be able to handle the intricacies of this position. Therefore, the right candidate must have 1+ years of customer service through phone and emails.
o Experience with Live Chat preferred, but not required.
• This position would be great for people with creative backgrounds like Actors, Comedians, Singers, Waitstaff, Magicians, or any other dynamic positions.
• Some experience with ZenDesk preferred, but not required.
• Talented, empathetic, and unwavering in pursuit of customer needs.
• Desire to investigate and solve complex problems.
• Resilient and thick-skinned, especially given the emotional/personal nature of dealing with people’s personal items.
• Proactive and desire to work in a startup-like environment.
• Organized and disciplined.
• Can work individually or with limited supervision.
• Excellent communication skills and superior resolution and decision-making skills.
• Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
• Position is remote, but you must be US based.
• We are hiring for part time and full-time employees.
• Flexible availability a must! Our Support hours are Monday-Thursday from 7am-11pm and Friday-Sunday from 8am-7:30pm EST.
Business Data Analyst
Realsoft Inc. a Talent Acquisition firm that engaged me , a recruiter who only "listens" to your needs has a client, who is in need of a Business Data Analyst for the following project
Business/Data Analyst with prior experience working on major change initiatives impacting the Finance/Risk function. This role will support the build out of client's daily Unused Commitments process and will provide an opportunity to work with partners across multiple organizations.
- Outstanding data analysis skills, including use of MS Excel to perform analysis and ability to use own analysis to recommend solutions
- Understanding of financial products, especially Loans, LCs and lending “commitments”
- Ability to act as a liaison between business users and systems development group
- Comfortable working across the organization, with stakeholders, developers and other business partners
- Excellent communication skills with awareness for escalation protocols
- Perform data analysis and business analysis
- Run meetings with business partners from Controllers, FRSS and other organizations
- Identify reporting needs and make recommendations for new functional enhancements to support operational process
- Support build-out of new operational process
- Product relevant artifacts, including, but not limited to BRDs, scope documents and process diagrams
- Participate in validation of solutions, including UAT
- 6+ years’ experience in financial services, preferably with experience on medium to large-scale global projects
- BS/BA required (MS/MBA a plus)
- Understanding and exposure to a variety of financial products used by institutional, corporate and investment banks
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Practices, Risk Measurement and Analysis
- Expert Excel skills Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint,and Word required with exposure to SharePoint a plus
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle a plus
- Ability to thrive in a global matrix working environment
Get in touch!
Practice Medical Assistant
Performs patient care under the physician�s/nurse�s direct supervision. Duties include, but are not limited to; preparing patient for physician, administering, obtaining and recording diagnostic laboratory test results. Assists in coordinating organization of care to meet patient needs including, preparing, organizing and filing reports into the medical record.
Collaborates with members of the health care team in coordinating and implementing plans for patient care. May record reason for visit and related patient information for practitioner review.
Performs vital signs, height, weight, and screening procedures which may include, but are not limited to, head circumference, audiometry, and vision testing. Documents findings in the medical record.
Collects and assists providers in collection of specimens, as required, using appropriate protocols such as infection control. Completes requisitions, labels and routes specimens according to standard procedure.
Performs and documents daily controls and calibration of laboratory equipment when needed. Informs RN/MD/Lab Supervisor of when inaccurate controls are noted.
Performs electrocardiograms and phlebotomy in accordance with provider orders.
Adheres to infection control standards including, but not limited to, hand hygiene, use of PPE, isolation of patient with known infectious disease, and equipment disinfection/sterilization.
Assists physicians and nurses with special procedures and examinations including, but not limited to lumbar puncture, pelvic exam, etc. following appropriate protocols such as infection control, universal protocol, and patient identification. Secures supplies, ensures patient is properly undressed and draped, provides instruments to physicians, holds patient, as required and assists patient after procedure/examination.
Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of examination rooms; stocks assigned rooms and cupboards and insures par levels of supplies are maintained. Checks and completes required logs and equipment including refrigerator logs, eyewash logs, sample medications, AED, suction and other required checks.
May participate in pre-visit chart preparation by ensuring required lab results and documentation are available in the medical record for practitioner review (for practices using paper medical records).
Performs variety of other clerical functions such as filing of paper medical records, processing insurance forms, preparing financial records, photocopying, answering phones, and assuring efficient flow of patients through the suite, etc.
Performs related duties, as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Successful completion of a six-month (6) to one (1) year course in Medical Assisting at an accredited school, required.
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), preferred.
Prior experience and demonstrated competence as a medical assistant, preferred.
Data entry skills (80 kpm), required.
Basic mathematical aptitude, desirable.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Business Relationship Mgr I
Business Relationship Mgr I
Req #: 180104111
Location: Woodside, NY,US
Job Category: Relationship Management/Sales
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Our Business Banking segment serves the banking needs of businesses with $1 million to $20 million in revenue. As a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) you will be helping to improve the lives of our clients and the well-being of their businesses through financial solutions, education and advice. The BRM manages a portfolio of business clients by building relationships and providing financial advice with a focus on client experience and risk management. Business Banking is looking for a BRM to develop new business and deepen existing relationships to position Chase as the primary bank for our clients.
Provide the best in client advice and service and develop the relationship to ensure a seamless client experience throughout Chase.
Acquire, manage, and retain a portfolio of 80 – 100 business clients with annual revenue of $1 - $5 million for your assigned branches; provide deposit and cash management solutions and manage credit opportunities up to approximately $500,000.
Deliver an outstanding experience to Chase business clients by providing comprehensive and customized business banking solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of their businesses. Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote solutions that best serve the client and ensure the profitability of the portfolio. Work within risk parameters that protect the bank. Seek out expertise of others to enhance existing knowledge and ensure a positive client experience.
Regularly conduct in-person calls with prospects, centers of influence (COIs), and existing clients at their places of business.
Identify and pursue potential new business clients, looking for ways to cultivate long-term, primary banking relationships.
Identify the personal financial goals and needs of business clients; build collaborative relationships with partners across lines of business (Chase Wealth
Management, Home Lending, Branch Teams) to connect clients with specialists who can help meet their financial needs.
Provide leadership by actively supporting your assigned branches.
Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
Follow a disciplined relationship development process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects. Regularly review processes and strategies with manager, making adjustments as needed.
1 to 3 years of experience in a business banking relationship management role or related business lending experience; direct in-person contact preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
Understanding of core business products and services.
General business experience and knowledge of business credit.
Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners.
Ability to recognize an issue or problem and determine when to escalate or handle independently.
Ability to balance needs of clients with associated risks and interests of the firm.
Ability to determine and balance priorities on a daily basis to achieve business objectives.
Demonstrated ability to own problems on clients' behalf and follow through with commitments.
Understanding of general business practices and how business needs vary by industry/market.
Strong current business network preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!