Masseur Masseuse Job Description Sample
Massage Therapist (On Call)-Hilton Sedona Resort
The Beautiful Eforea Spa, located at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, is looking for an On-Call Massage Therapist to join their Spa team. The Eforea Spa has a local based membership of 1,000 members, a full athletic Club, and spa services. They are looking for someone who is Arizona Licensed and has at least 2 years experience. Commissionbased on flat rate, plus base wage
Free Lunch!!!! Make sweet cash! Must posses a Arizona LMT and preform wet treatments as well as deep tissue and prenatal massages. A Masseur is responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests, including but not limited to body and facial treatments, massages, home care advice and tour of the facilities. Maintaining safety and cleanliness and ensuring guest satisfaction regarding all areas of Spa services in accordance with company standards. What will I be doing? Keywords: Spa, Massage, Therapy, Cosmetology, Resort, Guest Service What are we looking for? A Massage Therapist serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
Experience in hospitality or customer service industry is requires
Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language to effectively communicate with guests
Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees of organization
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations + At least 1 year experience in the spa or hospitality industry It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Experience in a resort or wellness related field What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job:Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title:Massage Therapist (On Call)-Hilton Sedona Resort
Payroll And Benefits Administrator
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Under the Direction of the Payroll and Benefits Manager the Benefits and Payroll Administrator is responsible for administering benefits and payroll for the Firm and its affiliates.
Essential Functions- Benefits:
- Meeting regularly with Payroll and Benefits Manager to communicate status of Firm members and any issues as it related to payroll and benefits.
- Provide leadership in areas relative to all benefit programs for all Firm members.
- Process Firm member benefit forms, including but not limited to life, health and dental insurance, cafeteria plan and HSA for new hires and during open enrollment.
- Process monthly benefit invoices and resolve discrepancies
- Coordinate with insurance companies, broker and Firm members to resolve insurance issues.
- Ensures all benefits and Workers Compensation programs for Firm members are properly and consistently administered.
- Serve as contact with benefits vendors and insurance broker
- Maintain Firm wellness program including current gym benefit and additional plans to be developed
- Conduct new hire orientation process and assist with Firm member employment terminations
- Assist in negotiations for annual renewal of insurance and other benefit programs. (Has not taken place yet)
- Assist Payroll and Benefits Manager with preparation and fieldwork during 401k Plan annual audit.
- Process and approve United Way contribution monthly remittances.
- Responsible for PTO reconciliation and annual year-end roll forward .
- Respond to requests for verification of employment.
- FMLA’s requests, process from beginning to end, included Short Term Disability Claims.
- Attend various webinars related to payroll/benefits/HR.
- Handle the Flu Shots.
- Schedule the masseuse during busy season.
- Help with Bring your Child to Work Day.
Essential Functions – Payroll
- Run weekly summary time reports prior to payroll processing and prepare payroll time worksheet for processing.
- Prepare and process payroll batches each pay period, including hours, overtime pay, and changes in payroll deductions and income tax withholding.
- Process payroll reimbursements for gym memberships and wholesale clubs.
- Meet with firm members and administer documentation regarding leaves of absence including those related to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- File new hire forms and take responsibility for new hire data.
- Meet with firm members on scheduled and ad-hoc basis to discuss benefits and payroll issues.
- Assist Payroll and benefits Manager and HR department with other duties as necessary.
- Ability to safeguard and maintain the integrity of confidential information, such as Firm member personal information, compensation, benefits and other matters
- Accuracy- Work produced is consistently above standards with minimal errors
- Attention to Detail- Exceptionally thorough with minimal amount of revision required
- Neatness- Work is well-organized and meticulously executed
- Time Management- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Reliability- Demonstrates responsibility and judgment
- Attendance- Exceptional attendance record required
- Comprehension- Exceptional ability to apply knowledge to related tasks
- Initiative- Accepts additional and unexpected responsibilities
- Research Ability – able to complete research assignments
- Knowledge of Firm Services- Has general understanding of Firm’s services
- Professionalism- Exceptionally level of courtesy in all forms of communication both internally and externally
- Teamwork- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Attitude – extremely cooperative, courteous, tactful and considerate
- Community- Actively seeks participation in appropriate organizations
- Software- Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, Paylocity a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three or more years of Benefits and Payroll experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to develop and foster positive relationships with all levels of employees and managers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience working in a professional services firm
BPB offers a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Each individual in our organization is integral to the Firm's success. Our Firm culture is one that is cohesive and unified. We are a team with a family atmosphere that creates a supportive environment and enables people to build fulfilling careers.
Account Manager - Outside Sales
Account Manager - Outside Sales If you’re an enthusiastic and driven sales professional with a passion for technology and a desire to make a significant impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are one of the nation’s leading Federal technological services providers and we are seeking an Account Manager to present our innovative line of customized solutions with a specific focus on Solution Selling.
If you are passionate about technology and want to be a part of driving our customers’ success, we want to talk with you! As an Account Manager with Force 3, you will be part of an organization with over 25 years of success in providing innovative and cutting-edge IT solutions while cultivating a fun and creative culture. You will find plenty of cross-training and advancement opportunities, and we strongly encourage our sales force to become certified in our various technologies. But first, who is Force 3? Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company.
We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes software, cloud, security, data center, collaboration, compute and wireless.
Job Responsibilities As an Account Manager, you will utilize value-selling techniques and will be a trusted advisor on our outside sales team as you develop long-term relationships with your customers. Your role will also require daily prospecting, as well as identifying, cultivating and ultimately closing deals.
Building and developing successful customer relationships via a consultative sales process + Executing on transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Force 3’s presence in the marketplace + Creatively identifying and prospecting into new territories while uncovering business issues to provide innovative IT solutions + Developing and managing sales pipeline activity + Participating in and embracing the Force 3 learning environment, fueling ongoing career development through value added training in technologies and sales + Achieving or exceeding realistic individual sales quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company recognition and win awards! + Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships as well as effectively engaging with our valued vendor partners such as Cisco, IBM, Dell, NetApp.
Partnering with our highly knowledgeable engineering staff to generate opportunities in Security, Infrastructure Solutions, Collaboration, Analytics, Cloud, Enterprise Applications and customized solutions based on each client’s needs. Your core responsibilities include identifying key network infrastructure initiatives in your agencies. It also includes: developing and effectively communicating a full understanding of our solutions offerings and services.
Job Requirements As an Account Manager, you must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference with your passion for technology and a strong comfort level in having in-depth, consultative discussions about very specific technological applications. You must also be willing to embrace and take full advantage of your ability to be a key player in developing our presence in the Federal markets.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience + Minimum 5 years’ experience selling infrastructure solutions and professional services in the IT industry; experience selling software, cloud, storage, VOIP, security and wireless solutions preferred + Background with AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM/Softlayer preferred + Sales experience within the Federal space (DoD, Intel, Civilian) strongly preferred + High level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality + A proven sales methodology + Exceptional consultative selling abilities + Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills + Willingness to expand your technological knowledge by taking advantage of our extensive training opportunities + Availability to travel and work overtime as necessary + Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
- Health, dental and vision coverage + 401(k) + 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave) + Paid federal government holidays + Training reimbursement + Educational reimbursement + Employee of the quarter awards + Summit Trip + Lunch & learns + Onsite gym + Onsite masseur + A variety of company social events + Opportunities to give back to the community Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner, Dell EMC Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA. Come join us and let’s do something great together!Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!Apply now!
Accounts Receivable And Collections Specialist
Abacus Data Systems is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist
This Job is based out of the San Diego Corporate Office and cannot be worked remotely.
We are seeking an energetic, high achiever who is looking for a great challenge, rapid growth and an exceptional work environment.
Who We Are
Abacus Data Systems is an exciting and exponentially growing organization with a fully managed technology proposition designed to help professionals in the legal industry, and other industries alike, automate their practice and integrate traditionally piecemealed applications under a single source, turnkey and ‘compliant ready’ Desktop as a Service’ (DaaS) at zero capital investment. Unparalleled in the industry, the company's 'Total Care' team provides US-based 24x7, high-touch services in support of their comprehensive suite of technology solutions. Founded in 1983 and backed by private investment, Abacus Data Systems is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organizations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost care in the implementation process.
Abacus Data Centers is seeking a talented Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist
Have a passion of helping people through technology? You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality. You must enjoy spending time with clients (internal and external) and other market representatives to understand their needs, and to define innovative solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Works high volume customer collection calls and/or correspondence to collect overdue customer balances
- Process credit cards through on line secure software and post to customer accounts
- Provides customer service regarding collection issues, recommend account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Ensures daily, weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor and participates in team meetings.
- Maintains customer files and makes sure that necessary documentation is received, noted, and filed
- Processes credit memos for assigned customers in accordance with company policy
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, write-off, etc. for approval and processing
- Resolves customer invoice collection and dispute issues. Requires partnering with Sales and other parties to resolve all customer invoice issues, including FIF, and bring to closure
- Monitors customer past due amounts. Contacts customers, as necessary, to work out payment arrangements or advises if orders have to be held
- Builds and maintains customer relationships and conducts miscellaneous customer contact (sending invoice copies, receipts, checking on status).
- Performs other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounting Department.
- Communicates to rental/sales agent’s customer past due and collection efforts; assist to streamline real time data to rental/sale agents.
- Creates reports on a weekly, monthly or fiscal year basis; Unapplied Credits, Unapplied Sales Invoice and Credit Card Invoices.
- Responsible for applying due diligence on aging and keeping accounts current by calling, fax, email and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary and processes first time courtesy calls if account has been delinquent for 35 days.
- Update contact lists with each collection call to insure most accurate billing information.
This Job is based out of the San Diego Corporate Office and cannot be worked remotely.
- College degree preferred (Accounting or Finance)
- Minimum of 2 years A/R and Collections
- Strong computer skills: CRM and Great Plains experience preferred
- Basic understanding of GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Customer service oriented
- High Volume A/R and Collections experience desired
- Great written and oral communications skills
- NetSuite Experience would be a Huge Plus+++++
This Job is based out of the San Diego Corporate Office and cannot be worked remotely.
- Experience great professional and personal growth
- Short Term Disability
- Unlimited Vacation
- Access to two gyms and free yoga, CrossFit, and Bootcamp classes
- Fresh Hot Lunch served every Wednesday afternoon
- Weekly Onsite Masseuse and Chiropractor
- Covered parking
- Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Mira Mar) and 805/5
AbacusNext is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Founded in 1983 and backed by private investment, Abacus Data Systems is headquartered in La Jolla, California, and operates two full spectrum security and privacy compliant data center environments in SSAE 16-compliant, SOC 1-, 2- data centers, geographically dispersed. We have doubled in size in the last year and will continue to grow at a rapid pace.
Are you up for the challenge? Would you like to have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professional engineers with unlimited growth potential for high performers?
Full Stack Java Engineer
Full Stack Java Engineer
Our Cambridge MA client is looking for a Full Stack Java Engineer. The Full Stack Java Engineer will be part of a small team focused on building consistent corporate bulk and transactional emails.
Intermediate Java experience including Java web development
Excellent programming fundamentals
Working knowledge of SQL, Hive/Hadoop
Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment Some for the Perks
4 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Free massages from professional masseuse
Regular team events/excursions
If you would like more information on the Full Stack Java Engineer, contact Marge: or
RE A Technical Sales Pro, A Nerd, A PC Gamer, A Technical
IF YOU’RE A TECHNICAL SALES PRO, A NERD, A PC GAMER, A TECHNICAL ENGINEER OR A TECHNOLOGY ENTHUSIAST OF ANY KIND ABACUSNEXT WANTS TO HIRE YOU!
Don’t miss an opportunity of a lifetime to join an exhilarating company and forge a brilliant future in cloud and software technologies.
AbacusNext is holding a Mass Hire Event Thursday, February 15th 2018 at 2pm
We’re fun, smart, dynamic and looking for a special breed of people who are looking to take on new challenges, continue learning and make a lot of money!
Date: February 15th, 2018
Time: 2:00PM (Please be on time we will begin right at 2!)
Address: 9171 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92122*
- your best YOU!
- 2 copies of your latest resume
*Please note that there is no free on-site parking, but there is free parking along Towne Centre Drive
Who We Are
AbacusNext helps businesses with stringent security and compliance needs grow by providing Compliance-Ready turnkey technology solutions, allowing our clients to leverage the power of cloud computing without the added challenges and expenses of managing complex IT infrastructures on their own. As an end-to-end solutions provider, our products and services portfolio includes virtual desktop (DaaS), private cloud, case management software (CMS), email hosting services, security endpoint protection, business continuity (BCP), and on-premise solutions. Since 1983, we have delivered on-demand services to over 500,000 businesses worldwide, and are recognized by Forbes as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Its competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
What We Do
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organizations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put solution recommendations into practice and grow their businesses through the leverage of highly secure, compliant and functional business systems.
Experience great professional and personal growth, we also offer
Short Term Disability
Access to two gyms and free yoga, CrossFit, and Bootcamp classes
Free lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays for the Sales the Teams
Weekly masseuse and chiropractor onsite
Employee discount to 24 hour fitness
Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Mira Mar) and 805/5
Equal Employment Opportunity:
AbacusNext is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Technical Consultant – Data Center (Herndon)
Description Technical Consultant – Data Center (Herndon) Job Description Force 3 is looking for a performance-driven Technical Consultant to join our prestigious and industry recognized Data Center Practice. Our Data Center Practice has been experiencing tremendous growth and we need someone who is highly technical and focused on the assessment of our customer requirements and the delivery of solutions around storage and compute.
As part of a service delivery team, you'll be responsible for developing solution designs, providing documentation, and participating in the solution implementations. Our collaborative and dynamic engineers are what drive this company so come join us. Force 3 is looking for you Our teams at Force 3 focus on driving 100% customer success, innovation, and professional development, all while cultivating a fun, collaborative environment.
But first, who is Force 3? Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients' technology needs.
This includes collaboration, compute and wireless. Responsibilities and Expectations This position will be part of a growing Data Center team here at Force 3. You will the delivery organization provide Data Center solutions that are efficient, within budget and have the ability grow with our business.
A successful candidate will possess a strong and well-rounded background with the ability to problem solve. They will have a solid understanding of the entire OSI stack with specific experience in Cisco Data Center Systems, VMWare Virtualization, Storage and Networking. To be effective in this role, you will need to be able to execute the following with autonomy:
Solution Delivery Deliver Converged and Hyper-converged platforms concentrated in FlexPod (VMware/Cisco/NetApp), VSPEX (VMware/Cisco/EMC) or Cisco HyperFlex, NetApp HCI architectures. Assist in the delivery of end user (VDI) computing (VMware View) to our customers. This may involve:
Plan, Design, Test, Implement and Maintain virtual desktop environments. Technical Expertise Required Certification - minimum of one from each of the three areas listed: Cisco Certified Professional (CCNP - Data Center) OR Cisco Certified Expert (CCIE - Data Center). NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) OR NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE). VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5/6-DCV) OR VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP5/6-DCV). Demonstrated experience with VMware vRealize Automation and Operations products and technologies.
Demonstrated experience with VMware NSX products and technologies. Must have demonstrable technical consulting support to projects during the vision and strategy, architecture, and development phases Ability to provide input in identifying issues and considerations for selecting business application packages and vendors Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced team players as needed What does Force 3 need from you? Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government clearance.
Hands on experience and expertise with enterprise storage, server hardware, and virtualization. 5 years IT enterprise management or consulting experience, or demonstrated competency. 5 years of experience with NetApp or EMC storage solutions. 5 years of experience installing or administering VMware ESX/ESXi/vSphere, and vCenter Experience deploying or administering one of the following: vCenter Operations Manager, vRealize Suite, or vCloud Suite. Experience with Active Directory configuration and management in a production environment. Experience with MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and MS Windows XP/7/8.
Experience designing and/or supporting large enterprise deployments. Optional but strongly desired: ACI Programmability – Cisco DevNet.
Ability to rapidly acquire technical skills Develop and improve repeatable standards and implementation processes to ensure solution uniformity and quality and deliver 100% customer success. Large enterprise experience is highly desired. Strong communication skills, strong documentation skills, and the proven ability to work in a consultative role to include requirements gathering, solution design, documentation, and training.
BS in Computer Science or related field preferred. Travel up 25% out of state based on business needs. 70% local DC Metro travel. Advantage: Never have to be chained to your desk for large amounts of time.
Work location is based out of our Herndon, VA or Crofton, MD office with office travel for business reasons such as relationship building, management meetings, team events, etc. necessitates Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive: Health, dental and vision coverage 401(k) 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave) Paid federal government holidays Training reimbursement Educational reimbursement Employee of the quarter awards Annual Summit Trip Lunch & learns Onsite gym Onsite masseur A variety of company social events Opportunities to give back to the community Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA. Come join us and become the force behind Force 3 SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!