Mastic Job Description Sample
Home Health Aide
SeniorBridge, a private pay offering of Humana At Home, is a different kind of homecare service. All of our caregivers have the support of professional care managers and receive some of the best training in the industry. We ALL work as a TEAM to meet the needs of our clients.
With 3 locations on Long Island, we have the ability to offer cases that are conveniently located to our caregivers, especially in Suffolk County.
Drivers License a PLUS!!!!
SeniorBridge is rated one of the top home care companies in NY .
SeniorBridge has some of the top benefits in the industry:
- Competitive Pay
- 401K that is matched by Humana
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Orientations
- Time and a half pay for Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Program
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
Please call the Diana at: 516-246-0755 to schedule an interview. You can submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please prepare to bring the following documents with you:
1) Completed physical dated with in the year
2) Rubella and Rubeola titers
3) 2 PPDs (if found positive please provide an x-ray)
4) 2 forms of NYS identification
5) HHA certificate
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Mcse Field Engineer
Contemporary Computer Services, Inc. is a leading Systems Integration company with headquarters located in New York. We are a profitable, dynamic, client-oriented company serving corporate and public sector clients in the tri-state area. For more than 30 years, CCSI has been providing its clients in both the private and public sectors with a unique ability to turn information technology requirements into effective business solutions. Our continuing growth and development creates ongoing demand for high caliber individuals at all levels as well as providing our employees with advancement and growth potential.
CCSI is looking for a MCSE Microsoft Support Engineer with the following:
Experience 2+ years
Deployment of new computers/printers
Troubleshooting & Testing
MCSE cert required
Salary Based on Experience.
Career Level RequiredExperienced (Non-Manager)
Education RequiredJob Type:
Job Status: Full Time
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Assistant Manager With Restaurant General Manager Potential
Large corporate restaurant company that is growing in the area. Proven ability to development and train teams so they may also grow into much bigger roles! Must have the ability to move into a general manager role in a short period time.
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
We are looking for a big leader who learns the business quickly and move into an RGM role and beyond!
Think About it…
1. Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily?
2. When you say thank you do you mean it?
3. Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food?
4. Do you love your team like you love your family?
5. Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer experience?
6. Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
7. Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team Member’s experience. The experience is your hands.
· Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
· Treat others as you want to be treated
· Train, coach, and recognize great talent
· Grow sales
· Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
We offer the following :
· A commitment to promote from within
· Training and mentorship programs
· Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
· Reward and recognition culture
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Assistant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
· Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
· Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
· Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
· Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
· Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
· Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
· Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
· Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
· Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
· Champions recognition and motivation efforts
· Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
· Attendance and Punctuality a must
· Operating of computer systems.
· Basic Math skills
· Complete training certification
· Enthusiasm and willing to learn
· Team player
· Commitment to customer satisfaction
· Have a strong work ethic
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Family Nurse Practitioner Or Advanced Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner Or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Must be a licensed FNP or ANP in the state of New York
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Machine Operator, Full Time Days
Machine Operators run Laminating, Slitting and Die-Cutting presses to produce parts of specified size & shape from non-metallic materials while maintaining a safe work environment, along with other tasks as needed.
Requirements: able to lift 70 pounds, basic math skills and communicate in English, checkable work references
Located 1 block off the LIE at exit 68, William Floyd Parkway
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!