Material Lister Job Description Sample
Material Services Specialist - FT - Days - Material Handling Dept - Integris Deaconess
Material Services Specialist
Job Code: 1654
Responsible for servicing the full supply lifecycle of assigned clinical units with a strong focus on customer service and service delivery assurance. A Materials Service Specialist functions at a lead level with frequent direct interaction with Clinical leadership to ensure a quality service delivery level to assist in improving patient safety. The Materials Services Specialist is accountable for overall Materials Management service delivery and clinical customer satisfaction of their assigned floors/units.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Materials Services Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provides oversight and training to new employees and Material Handler I and II level staff.
Counts floor stock inventories, orders replenishment supplies, restocks nursing unit supply carts and storage area.
Issues supplies, maintains work area and supply room cleanliness and delivers supplies to units and departments.
Utilizes electronic replenishment scanning system for replenishment purposes.
Monitors stock levels for their assigned units, resolves stock out issues.
Inspects and distributes incoming materials, supplies and equipment to the general inventory area or for user departments.
Checks for expiration dates of supplies and supplies used.
Stocks and picks medical supplies in house as a backup for the supply carts.
Assists with product conversions at the assigned location, as necessary.
Assists with product recalls at the assigned location, as necessary.
Validates what has been received against what the packing slip reflects was shipped while receiving material into the Inventory system.
Utilizes purchasing and inventory applications for troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for purchasing, inventory, shipment, and receiving errors.
Operates standard warehousing equipment, while abiding by OSHA warehousing equipment regulations and guidelines.
Distributes, checks, fills, and charges for adult and pediatric crash carts.
Picks up and delivers patient care equipment to nursing units while monitoring equipment levels kept in the work area.
Delivers and picks up Disaster carts.
Reports to the Regional Distribution Operations Manager or Materials Manager, as designated. Accountable for the timely and safe delivery of patient and facility critical supplies and equipment used in the care of patients.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Must follow standard precautions and wear PPE when required. May handle biohazard materials and chemicals. Requires the use of motorized and non motorized distribution equipment.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
High School diploma or equivalent with 5 years Materials or Warehouse or Customer Service experience with two years as a material handling representative II required.
This job requires the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS owned vehicle or personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written).
Microsoft Office (Excel, Work and Outlook) experience required.
Assembly Material Planner - Second Shift (20180419)
The Mueller Company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and manufactures valves for water and gas systems, including iron gate, butterfly, tapping, check, plug, and ball valves, as well as dry-barrel and wet-barrel fire hydrants; pipe repair products, such as clamps and couplings used to repair leaks, as well as municipal castings, including manhole covers and street drain grates; and residential and commercial water meter products and systems. It also offers metering, leak detection, pipe condition assessment, and other products and services for the water infrastructure industry, as well as provides installation, replacement, and maintenance services on new and existing valves, fire hydrants, and service lines.
The Material Planner develops the daily production schedules that tell the factory how much of each product needs to be processed through the different manufacturing steps on a daily and weekly basis. Utilizes the MRP system to create and manage Manufacturing Orders to get product processed through internal and outside processing manufacturing steps. The Material Planner works closely with manufacturing to understand capacity constraints and load the factory work centers to get product produced. Works closely with Quality to adjust schedules based on quality issues. Partners with procurement to plan schedules based on material lead times and availability and work material shortages that impact the production schedule.
Key to success in this role:
Proactively evaluate current processes and systems to identify continuous improvement opportunities within the extended value stream and develop and implement best practices in supply chain disciplines.
An in-depth knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and hands on experience and knowledge of MRP systems, planning and executions, supply chain management practices, bills of material, and knowledge of material control scheduling. Support the value stream in the area of materials procurement (direct and indirect) including review and execution of MRP generated action messages.
Foster close working relationships with associated departments such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Engineering, Finance, etc.
Continually improve planning capabilities in the MRP system and processes with Manufacturing.
Assist with developing policies and procedures for the operation of Production Control and Supply Chain departments.
Walk the manufacturing floor to observe and understand product, inventory, and equipment status and issues.
Assist with managing raw materials, inventory, and manufacturing orders on the production floor.
Drive improvements to On Time Delivery by procuring material on-time and proactively identifying any material availability issues.
Manage the assigned value streams including the management of inventory turns improvement, backorder reduction and coordinating activities with other buyer/planners and departments.
Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective business relationships.
Relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Technical Competencies: scheduling techniques, inventory management, risk management, advanced planning systems, problem solving and decision making, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and responsibility, conflict management.
Innovation: Continuously looks for better ways to satisfy our consumers, both internal and external, with incremental improvements in quality, durability, service, and cost.
Teamwork: Is able to lead and/or participate on cross functional teams to achieve a common goal.
Associate Degree in a related field; Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
Two (2) to five (5) years materials experience in purchasing, planning, in a heavy manufacturing. Proven track record of material flow optimization through tools such as Lean, Visual Management, and Supplier Value Stream Mapping
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word.)
Computer testing will be required to demonstrate proficiency within noted software packages
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Two to five years experience working in a union environment.
Experience with ERP/MRP/Visual Management software for supply chain/inventory management
Experience in lean manufacturing and other world class manufacturing/purchasing practices required.
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams.
|JOB TITLE:||Material Handler||DATE REVISED:||01/25/2017|
|Material Supervisor||Department:||Shipping & Receiving|
The Materials Handler, under the direction of the Materials Supervisor, is responsible for shipment received and preparation, verification and documentation of incoming and outgoing shipments, inventory control and management, yard and facility maintenance, and parts pickup and delivery.
- Compares identifying information by counting, weighing or measuring items of incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
- Determines method of shipment; assembles cardboard, wooden, or plastic containers
- Prepares shipping labels or stencils on packed cartons identifying shipping information
- Packages items into containers; posts weights and shipping charges
- Examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, and records shortages
- Routes items to appropriate departments; supports facility operations as needed
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Controls production materials inventory pulls and issues materials both physically and electronically
- Maintains inventory of shop supplies, production parts, and shipping supplies by generating relevant reports and inventory lists as required
- Assists with facility maintenance and safety-related information
- Unloads and loads materials with lift, hand trucks, and forklifts
- Picks up and delivers parts and other materials
- Manages storage and pickup of scrap material
- Organizes and maintains yard and facility
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Shipping and Receiving or Material Handling in a medium to high volume environment
- Lead or supervisor experience a plus
- Recent experience using both UPS and FedEx online systems
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Forklift experience
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Intermediate computer skills with multiple years of experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court Riverside CA 92507
- Warehouse finished goods and raw material
- Supply manufacturing with raw material
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Load and unload trucks
- Basic knowledge of computers and warehousing functions
- Ability to operate a forklift
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Material Handler- 1St Shift
- Receiving: Receive, put away, cycle count, and adjust parts; organize the warehouse
- Staging: Pick, stage, report, manage parts to support production.
- Shipping: Pull and pack parts, pumps and all other materials we process.
- Operate lift trucks (stand up, sit down and other as needed)
- Load/unload trucks; perform deliveries & pick up for company when needed
- Prepare and post shipping documents
- Performs these duties in a productive, safe and quality conscious manner
- Broad and detailed knowledge of SAP or other ERP experience is necessary!
- Ability and interest to be fork lift certified.
- Able to lift 80#, regularly and continuously bend, stoop, reach, stand for long periods.
- Tolerant to heat, cold, sometimes noisy environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Past employment history with manufacturing warehouse operations.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical ability – basic math and problem solving skills.
- Ability to Read/write/understand instructions, schedules, markings, prints etc.
- Demonstrates initiative and drive to begin and follow through on tasks in a timely manner.
- Team player who is able to accommodate schedule changes and work overtime when required.
- Track record of working well with a varied group of individuals; good people skills, motivated, willing to do whatever is needed.
- Works safely, follows procedures, uses safety equipment.
FT Building Material Customer Service Associate II
Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
CSA Sales Floor: Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Weekend/Holiday Team: Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
Weekday Team: Requires morning and afternoon availability Monday through Friday during peak day hours.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field OR Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
1 year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
1 year retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
1 year retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
1 year experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Material Handler - Starting PAY Increase!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE – MATERIAL HANDLER
- Pay starting at $14.50/hour: $1.50 differential for night shift
- Perform daily operational checks on mobile equipment (condition of the forks, lift mechanisms, brakes, wheels, control handles for wear and tear, fluid leaks, damage, etc.) Recording and inspection on equipment including, cleaning, checking and adding fluids as needed.
- Receipt and transport of raw materials using mobile equipment of various types (manual pallet jacks, ride-on pallet jacks, lift trucks, etc.)
- Movement and transportation of in process product throughout the production area.
- Ability to accurately recognize and distinguish between part numbers and lot numbers of greater than 10 characters.
- Problem solving trouble shooting skills related to equipment and material issues.
- Communicate with co-workers the status of the current material or product at hand, damaged packaging, verbally either directly or through a two-way radio.
- Provide appropriate documentation i.e. delivery orders, lot tracking sheets, quality deviation sheets, quality specifications and attributes, to downstream customer.
- Must adhere to company rules and policy.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to perform duties at a higher or lower level as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Experience in material handling, warehouse operations preferred
- Must be able to read and understand English instructions, written and verbally.
- Must have a safety conscientious attitude.
- Able to use a manual pallet jack, motorized pallet jack or lift truck.
- Familiarity with MES, LOTO, FIFO, Lot numbers.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and accurate counting of raw materials and product in an active environment.
- Familiar with computer terminals, Operator Interface Terminal, touch screens, RF scanners.
- Must wear PPE including, safety shoes, clean suit, dust mask, respirator or PAPR, gloves, safety glasses/safety goggles, hair net.
- Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects.
- Must be able to pull/push pallets weighing up to 1700 lbs. on a pallet jack.
- Must be able to work up to 12-hour shifts. Constant use of a safety blade.
- Must be able to manage time.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Senior Controls Engineer - Material Handling
Why work here?
- Stable privately-owned company in business for over 30 years!
- Lead a team of controls engineers while remaining technically hands-on!
- Great compensation and benefits!
- Work closely with company executives and potentially become a stakeholder
- Travel is regional in mostly surrounding states – about 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or engineering technology in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience and current hands-on experience with programming PLC’s (Allen-Bradley ControlLogix/CompactLogix is preferred, however, other PLC platforms will be considered as well)
- Experience in HMI/SCADA programming (Iconics, Indusoft Web Studio, RSView, WinCC, ProFace)
- Demonstrate a working understanding of design, layout and use of current networks such as DeviceNet, Profibus, and Ethernet/IP
- Experience with on-site startup/commissioning
- Capability to develop and/or follow a project plan knowing the importance of setting and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Material handling carton conveying systems or airport baggage handling is a plus
- Experience in writing descriptions of operations and development of controls based physical layouts is expected
- Willingness to work overtime and to travel is a must - 25% travel is expected
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Access
- Desire to work in a very “hands on” environment
- A valid driver’s license without restrictions is required
- Take a leadership role in System Design and Implementation
- Program, debug, test, and document PLC and SCADA Software solutions
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of systems
- Provide project management and technical leadership to assigned projects
- Consistently maintain positive budgets on assigned project functions
- Oversight of contractors assisting in the installation and delivery of systems
- Troubleshoot and maintain new and existing control systems for customers
Warehouse Material Handler
Perform duties associated with shipping product from Distribution Center to customer, including:
Assist in preparation of shipping products to customers
Pick, scan, and update orders
Unload product from conveyer belt to designated skids
Wrap skids and strap boxes for shipments
Other duties may be assigned
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PLACEMENT OTHER THAN ONSITE
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Planning/Organizing
Prioritizes and plans work activities; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans. Quality
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Teamwork
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Safety and Security
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
One year warehouse shipping experience required. Must be able to operate scanning gun and conveyor belt system. Wireless experience preferred. PkMS experience preferred. High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The position requires the employee to occasionally talk or hear. The position is frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The position requires the employee to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Coordinates and expedites flow of material (repair parts, assemblies, petroleum and etc.) within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors’ priorities.
- Performs aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty .The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
- This work may require consideration of program requirements, together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
- Compile and record production data on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
- Perform data input and processing in the GCSS Army system.
- Compile and record production data from customer work orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- Maintain files of documents used and prepared IAW ARIMS filing system.
- Compile detailed production sheets or work orders for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepare and provides written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities. Sort and distribute work orders or material.
- Compile material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of material and supplies.
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Enforces safe work environment and maintains a safe work record.
- Possess knowledge of GCSS-A
- Former US Army Automated Logistical Specialist (MOS 92A) preferred
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be computer literate
- Must have at a minimum 3 years of experience
- Must have a working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, and policies
- Must be able to work in a team environment including working in hot, dusty, windy areas
- Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to pick up and movement items within a 50 lbs. restriction
- Must be capable of climbing and working on equipment at a 10 feet above ground limit
- Must be capable of using and understanding Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!