Material Lister Job Description Sample
E-Commerce Auction Lister
Identify collectible items and list on eBay and other marketplaces, data entry, packing, shipping and tracking of sales.
Survey donations to identify specialty and collectible items to list E-commerce (eBay and other marketplaces).
Receive and sort items from Outside Stores.
Research, photograph and list auctions on eBay and other marketplaces with pictures and description of merchandise to bring maximum value.
Provide customer service and communication with internal and external customers in a timely manner.
Maintain an eBay rating of at least 98%.
Meeting the required daily productivity quotas.
Data entry and tracking of items sold and shipped.
Maintaining a daily tracking of listed items.
Assist in shipping as needed.
Keep auction sales premises clean and organized.
Follow all Loss Prevention guidelines and security measures.
Demonstrates safe work practices through awareness and observation in support of a safety culture; reports any potential hazards or accidents.
Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The essential functions listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma.
Experience: Knowledge of Ecommerce book processes is preferred.
Experience listing items on EBay preferred. Familiarity with digital photography preferred.
Specific Skills/Knowledge/Licenses: Able to read, write, and speak English clearly and fluently.
Excellent computer and Internet skills.
Essential Physical Abilities:
Lifting and carrying 35-50 pounds; Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers;
Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders; standing for long periods of time; be able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain). Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of people, including those with limited English skills.
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding, subtracting,
Communicating with the public
Creating written communication
Completing written orders
Time management and prioritization skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Warehouse environment, moderate noise level, exposure to dust. Must be able to work a flexible schedule. This role may require travel to other locations.
Taylor Communications is seeking a Material Handler in Grove City, OH to perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. This position is responsible for operating material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse while maintaining the organization of the warehouse.
- Monday – Friday (overtime as required)
- 1st shift 6:00 am - 3:00 pm
Operate material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse.
Check-in inbound product and tag product accordingly.
Perform various receiving functions, such as unloading trucks and putting away product in the correct location.
Maintain pick locations by cutting product open and placing product in primary picking locations.
Breaks down pallets of returned product, match item quantity and description to returned packing slip and note any differences.
Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly.
Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment.
Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
Organize orders to be picked in an efficient manner.
Inspect all power equipment and complete the safety inspection sheet before operation.
Works under the direction of the Warehouse Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
Perform tasks in various functional areas within the warehouse as needed.
High School Diploma or GED.
Experience with material handling equipment in an incident and accident free manner.
Three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
Good verbal communication skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Basic PC skills to include email, Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory programs.
Ability to complete and maintain logs and damaged claim files accurately and timely.
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages and decimals.
Knowledge of or ability to learn computerized shipping system and data entry.
Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
Experience in a fast paced environment.
One year warehouse or job-related experience.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
Material Area Supervisor
The Material Area Supervisor is responsible for managing multiple work teams in a fast paced, high volume unionized manufacturing environment. The Material Area Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating daily activities to achieve business metrics and implementing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) tools and processes as it relates to material flow. The Material Area Supervisor will be required to create and develop highly functioning teams, make tough calls and act quickly and decisively while holding themselves and others accountable.
Bachelor's degree required
Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Bachelor's degree in technical field
Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
Previous experience working in a union environment
Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
2 year W2 contract
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN*
- NO RELOCATION COMPENSATION / NO PER DIEM SPLIT*
Evaluate and assure Production Aero-Engine parts are delivered by commitment dates as well as identify delivery issues and manage sustainable corrective improvement actions. This hybrid position incorporates aspects of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance disciplines.
Make detailed observations, gather part and process data, interpret/analyze that data, ensure closure of engineering questions and part non-conformances.
Monitor MRP tools, Production schedules, WIP (shop floor), and Non-conformances against delivery commit dates. Work with appropriate contacts to estimate / revise delivery dates.
Identify bottlenecks, conduct gap analysis, create mitigation plans, generate and track action items to closure.
Work requires the natural ability to easily develop positive, internal customer-facing, working relationships with engineers, buyers, and program management.
Periodic reporting and validation of key supply chain metrics (Delivery, Quality, Savings, etc.)
Supporting supply chain at all site production and escalation meetings
Support supply chain at all site production and escalation meetings
Develop/Enhance work instructions to implement best practices / lessons learned and ensure repeatability of tasks
High School Diploma required
1-3 years supplier or customer interaction required
AS / BS degree in Technical field a plus
1-3 years relevant experience (preferably in SCM, Procurement, ME or QE) a plus
Industry specific training and certifications a plus
Proficiency using MS office suite
SAP Experience is a plus
Concrete Material Tester
As a Concrete Material Tester, you will inspect work performed per instructions and guidance of senior staff and evaluate information to measurable standards.
Prepare daily inspection reports
Work with senior level inspector or engineer to learn how to perform QA inspections and prepare required records/reports in compliance with requirements
Conduct audits to insure compliance with QA requirements
Execute system verification
Learn QA program and applicable codes for discipline assigned
May perform general administrative and record keeping duties for department
Keep detailed records
Review protocols, qualifications, and validation procedures documented by the organization and follow those procedures
May perform on-site material sampling and testing at the point of acceptance to ensure the minimum frequencies outlined in the specifications are met
Maintains knowledge of Flatiron's company values and strategic plan
Support published corporate policies
Perform additional assignments per management's direction
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years related experience and/or training
Moves and stacks materials.
Performs receiving and pre-ship functions of all types of material. This would include duties such as verifying part numbers and quantities match the bundling sheets or BOLs.
Interacts with drivers picking up or delivering product ensuring the proper product is loaded and or received and paperwork is completed with proper documentation and signatures.
Operates material handling equipment to include but not limited to nail gun, banding equipment, radial arm saw, chop saw, chain saws along with other small hand tools.
Ensures quality of shipped items by verifying and identifying information and quality/condition of items as well as taking steps necessary to protect items from damage while they are being loaded and transported to vendors and customers.
Ensures the material being received and shipped conforms to Sabre's or customer's requirements.
Maintains a high degree of integrity with regards to professional behavior and safety.
Contributes to a safe working environment by being responsible for quality, safety, organization, and cleanliness in your area of operation.
Contributes to team effort by communicating and working well with others, as well as accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
2-3 years recent experience working in a shipping/receiving environment desired.
Must contribute to safety and quality control standards.
Must demonstrate accuracy of work, good organization skills as well as the ability to work as a team player.
Must be able to safely operate material handling equipment which could include pneumatic staple/nail gun, banding equipment, radial arm saw, chop saw and chain saw.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English
Must be able to read and interpret Shipping Authorizations and Daily Ship Schedules.
Must be able and willing to perform majority of work in an outdoor environment and various weather conditions such as rain, sleet, snow, extreme cold and heat.
Must be able to lift, push & pull material up to 50 pounds and routinely exert up to 30 pounds of physical force.
Must has the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, climb, grasp and reach.
Must be able to pass a Commercial Driver Vision Test.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Friday, 7 am
4:45 pm, Overtime and Weekends as needed (Days)
Warehouse Material Handler
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required.
- Previous experience driving a semi-tractor trailer and working in a warehouse and/or forklift experience helpful but not required.
- Ability to work on feet, bend, crouch, climb, push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Material Expediter (Maintenance Division)
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A), compiles and maintains material and parts inventory and status information to expedite movement of material and parts between production areas, according to predetermined production schedules and work order priorities.
- Reads production print/slides, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority.
- Confers with supply warehouse manager, section supervisors and shop leads to determine long lead time (LLT) material/parts; assists in providing alternative solutions to sourcing these LLT items.
- Performs walk ups and process local purchase requests for high priority requisitions.
- Retrieves and analyzes historical and activity files pertinent to system rejected documents.
- Establish and maintain automated and manual accounting records, scan, posts receipts and turn-ins, and performs dues-ins and dues-outs accounting.
- Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, segregates, palletizes, and stores incoming supplies and equipment as required.
- Conducts physical inventories, location surveys and process IAW established procedures.
- Operates material handling equipment (MHE) as required.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Possess general knowledge of GCSS-A
- Possess general knowledge of researching and expediting parts.
- Former US Army Automated Logistical Specialist (MOS 92A) preferred.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have at a minimum 3 years of experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, and policies.
- Must be able to work in a team environment including working in hot, dusty, windy areas.
- Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to pick up and movement items within a 50 lbs. restriction.
- Must be capable of climbing and working on equipment at a 10 feet above ground limit.
- Must be capable of using and understanding Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card.
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Contract to Hire:
3 months and Extension
$24 – 28/hour
- Process Purchase Order based invoices with exceptions around 3-way matching and other master data and scanning errors.
- High volume exception handling and resolution.
- GRIR account analysis and resolution.
- Special A/P projects.
- Month end accruals and other close-related activities.
- Work diligently with the business and purchasing team to resolve invoicing issues.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· At least 2 years in a fast-paced, high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable organization in large teams. Preferably at a multi-national public Company in the Life Sciences, Bio-Tech, manufacturing industries.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· Experience with an ERP system for invoice processing (especially SAP and an A/P automation tool including exception handling).
· Vendor dispute resolution and GRIR account analysis.
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy is required.
· Extremely detail and system oriented; ability to follow procedures while looking out-side of the box for process improvement and increased efficiency.
· Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Willing to juggle and time manage competing deadlines.
Build And Material Coordinator
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience with PCBA and System assembly processes
- Working knowledge of electrical components, mechanical components (such as molded plastic and metal parts), sheet metal parts, connectors, cables and adhesives
- Ability to direct the work of component and sub-system suppliers
- Strong understanding of hardware components
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel required)
- Strong Project Management Capabilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum BSEE/ME or equivalent and 5 years of xperience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!