Matrix Bath Attendant Job Description Sample
Bath Attendant / Spa Bath Attendant
This job will appeal to people who:
- Someone who enjoys a spa environment and prides themselves in their customer service skills.
Guide guests/members through indoor baths explaining the benefits of holistic bathing, hydrotherapy and provide information of the property's integral living services, experience treatments as well as spa services. Assist and servicing guests with their "DIY" services*. Maintain linen and laundry supplies. Monitor spa areas, indoor bathing, fitness center, locker rooms, restrooms, and out door experience areas ensuring the spa's established standards of cleanliness are met. Maintain the spa's presentation and ambiance. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling related guest requests or concerns.
Indoor baths and spa areas. Job involves working:
- Under variable temperature conditions (extreme heat or cold).
- Under variable noise levels.
- Around partially or un-clothed individuals.
- Around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- Around dust and/or mite hazards.
- Around chemicals.
- Around bioâ€'hazards (including but not limited to cleaning fluids).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tour guests/members through indoor baths.
- Assist and service guest to their "DIY" services.
- Suggest guests of the holistic bath services and mud lounge treatment experiences.
- Guide guests/members to their locker rooms.
- Guide guest to the meditation rooms.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Be familiar with all bathing components and hydrotherapy culture philosophy and services to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas ongoing.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and resort requirements.
- *Inspect & prep bathing areas before and after use by guests.
- Empty water from soaking tubs and wipe all surfaces dry.
- Maintain & sanitize stocked lockers with appropriate sized robe, sandals, and towel.
- Maintain & sanitize un-stocked lockers.
- Maintain order in distribution of pre-sized locker contents in locker rooms.
- Maintain stock & sanitize refreshment areas in hammam, tea service areas and water coolers in all areas.
- Transport maintenance caddy with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to areas in need.
- Empty trash containers and dispose of used service containers ongoing.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par in areas concerned.
- Inspect & maintain bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor free from soil, dirt, soap buildâ€'up and hair
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Clean surfaces in bathrooms on on-going schedule.
- Inspect condition of sandals, towels and bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Assist therapists in removal of dirty table linens and stocking rooms with clean linen.
- Assist therapists and staff in keeping storage closets clean.
- Dust and polish surface areas as needed.
- Inspect condition of facilities daily for wear, stains, cracks, etc.; use a maintenance request and report any damages to Manager on Duty & enter "Spa Report" in log book.
- Set correct time on all clocks.
- Clean all lamps and light switches as needed; check for proper working order.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
- Inspect condition of amenities in locker rooms; replace designated amounts at proper locations ongoing.
- Monitor and remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from all door(s) ongoing.
- Ensure presence of fire safety gear and emergency & caution signage.
- Assist Housekeeping & Engineering with the removal of dust, dirt and smudges from vents, grids and thermostat. Set thermostats to designated temperature.
- Inspect & maintain that all baseboards, ledges and corners are free from dust, stains and marks.
- Return laundry caddy and any equipment used to appropriate area at end of shift.
- Wipe any equipment used until it is clean.
- Ensure security of any assigned property keys.
- Turn over any lost and found items to the spa coordinator.
- High school graduate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and nonâ€'verbal.
- Fluency in second language, preferably Spanish.
- Previous training in guest relations.
- Previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably Housekeeping in a resort market.
- 1 year prior experience in a spa environment.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques and chemical handling.
- Knowledge of hydrotherapy and holistic health care.
10 days after 1st year
Paid Sick Leave
5 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Matching 401-k
- Full Use of Resort Amenities
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Materials Engineer, Ceramic Matrix Composites
Materials Engineer, Ceramic Matrix Composites Materials Engineering Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars. MATERIALS ENGINEER, CERAMIC MATRIX COMPOSITES RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to determine proper materials selection for manufacturing
Assist in the development of high temperature materials and coatings
Characterize materials to determine structure, performance, and in-service behavior
Operate vacuum furnaces, cure ovens, and laminating presses
Hands-on composite fabrication (including lamination, bagging, thermocouples, and vacuum connections), vacuum bag processing, bonding, and oven/autoclave curing
Process resin formulations for advanced prepreg materials including use of mixers, devolitilazation, and prepreg equipment
Provide thorough process documentation and experimental data logging
Draft test matrices and execute planning for specimens and sub-element
Interface with technicians to maximize workflow in laboratory environment BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in materials science, physics, chemical engineering or other engineering discipline + 2+ years of hands-on experience working with ceramic materials processing PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Master’s degree in materials science, physics, chemical engineering or other engineering discipline
Hands-on advanced composites manufacturing experience including “out of autoclave” prepreg systems
Ceramic Matrix Composite experience, including CVD/CVI, and PIP
High temperature materials processing for ceramics, metals, and coatings
Mechanical testing experience for composites
Analytical equipment experience including DSC, TGA, LFA, SEM, XRD
Experience with NX/Unigraphics, Teamcenter, and PDM systems for component and tooling design ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires standing up to 4+ hours a day, and working directly with the hardware on the floor
Position requires stooping, bending, and standing
Must be willing to work long hours and weekends as necessary ITAR REQUIREMENTS:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Hawthorne, CA, United States
UAT Matrix Lead
Kforce has a client seeking a UAT Matrix Lead in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).Essential Functions:
Lead and manage business, process, and end-to-end test planning and execution for cross-functional Card projects
Monitor and manage business testing and the health of projects within Card releases while coordinating with IT testing
Ensure adherence to business testing Quality Assurance standards
Develops & implements procedures for maintaining and or enhancing the integrity of systems applications
Ensures the existence of development and service standards
Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and testable
Responsible for the creation and execution of detailed test plans and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements
Execution of scripts will include progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments
May be responsible for the maintenance, training, and information communications for tools used to support the product development process
Detailed understanding of application architecture in order to identify quality issues related to design or distribution of application components
Expert in automation and how to use it effectively and efficiently
Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective automated test solutions to both development and QA organizations
Has deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for one or more releases of an application Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Residential High Volume/Resale Matrix Manager
/ * Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territory where territories may overlap between Residential New and Resale (Matrix) groups, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
Work closely with local ADT installation management to ensure effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
Mentor, develop, motivate and coach Sales Representatives. Develop team for success by regularly communicating results and job expectations. Develop performance metrics for sales teams and monitor results.
Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve effectiveness. Conduct annual performance reviews/appraisals.
Participate in recruiting activities to select and hire new Sales Representatives, as required.
Formulate organic self-generated lead programs and train representatives in working closely with defined GOLD promoters that will enhance self-generation contribution.
Regularly participate in ride-alongs and monitor progress of new and existing representatives.
Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, budget, technologies and services through timely communications.
Hold regular sales meetings with Sales Representatives (minimally, on weekly basis).
Interacts with all levels - from executives to installers - while engaged in problem solving and situations that require conflict resolution.
Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns. Education/Certification:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent Experience: * 3 to 5 years proven previous sales/sales supervisory experience
Has a proven successful track record in related industries or working with large accounts.
Successfully developed a professional business team.
Is a passionate leader with a strong presence and recognition within a local community.
Demonstrated success in handling high dollar sales transactions and large bids.
Effectively educated consumers on products and services and success in consultative selling.
May be required to drive to work locations in the assigned territory, requiring 50-60% local travel
Valid driving license with clean driving record is required /As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together./
Title:Residential High Volume/Resale Matrix Manager
Tibco Active Matrix BPM Consultant
Position: Tibco Active Matrix BPM Consultant Duration: 6 months, with long-term based on performance.
Location: Nashville, TN Required: · Knowledge of the Integration and BPM software space · Ability to work in an Agile environment · Knowledge or familiairity of TIBCO products or comparable TIBCO competitor products and their supporting technologies · Analysis and design skills · Knowledge of technologies and programming languages built into or supporting TIBCO products, including: XPATH, XML, SQL, JAVA, XML, HTML, UNIX and MS WIndows operating systems, application servers, EJBs, JSP and Servlets · Understanding of SOA or Messaging integration and familiarity with Web Services,
Resi High Volume//Resale Matrix Manager
Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
ADT offers a competitive base salary and bonus plan. Employees can choose from a variety of medical, dental, vision, and supplementary insurance plans. ADT offers a 401(k) with a competitive matching contribution, up to 5% of eligible compensation. Additional benefits include automobile and cell phone reimbursements, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, corporate discounts, and flexib
Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance. Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses.Consult with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services. Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
Bath & Kitchen Showroom Sales Consultant
Bath & Kitchen Showroom Sales Consultant
Job Title: Bath &Kitchen Showroom Sales Consultant- West Chester, PA Does the thought of returning to work on Monday morning fillyou with dread?
Hajoca Corporation offers the security of a national companywith all of the benefits you expect, combined with the entrepreneurship &team mentality of a small business. With over 400 locations nationally, we arean absolute powerhouse in the wholesale plumbing & heating industries butwith our unique model, individual teams are rewarded based on theirperformance. That means your work counts for something, and that your successis rewarded!
Hajoca is a company that has the highest commitment to ethics anddoing things the right way.....every time. That means that you can feel reallygood about working for Hajoca. Weinstein Supply of West Chester, PA is looking for adriven, passionate, customer service focused individual to join our 20 memberteam as a showroom sales consultant.
In this key position, you will beresponsible for working with customers in our showroom to make plumbingfixture, lighting and hardware selections. Our showroom is one of our keybusiness segments, which means that your work has a big impact to our team! If youfeel that this type of opportunity is a good match with your skills andexperience, then we want to talk to you about this position. Job Duties:
Provide excellent customer service in person and on thephone- our team’s winning attitude is the reason our customers keep comingback! \ * Work with trade professionals (Contractors, Designers,Selections Coordinators for Home Builders) to help guide their customers asthey make selections. \ * Assist “walk in” retail customers to capture sales. \ * Work with a sense of urgency to provide customers withtimely quotes and resolve issues as they arise. \ * Must be available to work every other Saturday. Required Skills &Experience: \ * Strong communication skills (both verbal & written),and listening skills. \ * Able to form strong relationships with customers by beingfriendly, trustworthy & diligent. \ * Able to remain calm and focused in an active environment. \ * Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but a H.S. Diploma andrelevant work experience will be considered.
We offer: \ * Competitive salary \ * Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision) \ * Paid vacation & holiday time \ * Retirement savings \ * Profit sharing opportunities Take the 1st step toward a promising future by contacting usabout this opportunity! Hajoca Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, withpre-employment screening required. Employment is contingent upon successfulcompletion of a background investigation. Qualifications
Required Skills &Experience: \ * Strong communication skills (both verbal & written),and listening skills. \ * Able to form strong relationships with customers by beingfriendly, trustworthy & diligent. \ * Able to remain calm and focused in an active environment. \ * Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but a H.S. Diploma andrelevant work experience will be considered. #mon
Primary Location US-PA-West Chester
W Chester 887 Fern Hill Road West Chester 19380
Feb 5, 2018, 9:38:15 AM
Req ID: 1800006M
Kitchen, Bath & Tile Sales & Design
We are seeking one highly experienced Kitchen & Bath Designer, with strong retail experience for our Brooklyn-based
Kitchen, Bath & Tile Showrooms.
- Kitchen and Bath Sales and design
- Must be a peoples person, and be able to deal with all personality types
- Must have a professional "book of business" to include designers, decorators, architects, etc.
- Able to read and interpret plans and blueprints
- Ability to close deals efficiently and quickly
- Ability to "up-sell" the client on all of the peripheral and necessary kitchen and bath accessories
- Excellent problem-solving skills are a must
- Sourcing of new and unique vendors
- Must have extensive experience with 20/20 design software
- Experience in retail and wholesale customer service
- Intimate knowledge of kitchen and bath cabinetry, faucets, plumbing, tiles, hardware, etc.
- Cool tempered and a "never lose it" personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility and a smile
- Interior design background is preferred
- Social Media expertise is a major plus
- Most importantly... MUST be a team player!
- $50,000 base salary plus unlimited commissions, DOE
- Small, family-owned business. Warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Team lunches, BBQ's, and more!
- Exponential growth possibility, because "we're the only game in town"
If this sounds like YOU, we would love to meet you right away.
Position will fill soon! Apply today
We are very forward thinking and driven for success and we are looking for a sales professional with these same qualities. As noted above, this professional MUST have extensive 202 design software experience. This individual must be able to aggressively sell and design kitchens, bathrooms, as well as be be proficient in ceramic tile layout and design.
Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Foreman
Remodeling project Foreman
East bay Hi-end kitchen and bath, design, supply and build group looking for
Minimum 10 years hands on experience in high end residential remodeling foreman
Canadidates much can read and interpret complex design, architectural and structural plans
Extensive knowledge & experience in Handyman finish work such as drywall repair, texture, paint, tile repair, carpentry, hardware installation, fixture installation etc'.
knowledge & experience in all construction trades especially plumbing, electrical and finish carpentry
Knowledge and ability to build complex room additions without supervision
Knowledge, experience and ability to schedule, coordinate & manage subcontractors work
Knowledge and ability to prevent and/or solve problems
Experience working with interior designers
Team Player with a great attitude
Excellent track record of keeping jobs on budget and on schedule
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Organizational skills with extreme attention to details.
Capable of multi-task, prioritize and creative thinking.
Takes initiative and responsibility.
Knowledge and ability to work without supervision.
Strong customer service skills, professional, efficient, responsible and self motivated.
Valid driver license and a reliable truck
Please email your resume along with salary requirement
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!