Matrix Plater Job Description Sample
Hard Chrome/Cadmium Plater
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual who is a Hard Chrome/Cadmium Plater and can perform nickel electrolysis.
You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m.
to 3:30 p.m.
Qualified candidates must have 5 years hard chrome, cadmium plating, and nickel electrolysis experience, and must have an eye for detail.
For an immediate interview, please call or submit your resume to .
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.
Materials Engineer, Ceramic Matrix Composites
Materials Engineer, Ceramic Matrix Composites Materials Engineering Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars. MATERIALS ENGINEER, CERAMIC MATRIX COMPOSITES RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to determine proper materials selection for manufacturing
Assist in the development of high temperature materials and coatings
Characterize materials to determine structure, performance, and in-service behavior
Operate vacuum furnaces, cure ovens, and laminating presses
Hands-on composite fabrication (including lamination, bagging, thermocouples, and vacuum connections), vacuum bag processing, bonding, and oven/autoclave curing
Process resin formulations for advanced prepreg materials including use of mixers, devolitilazation, and prepreg equipment
Provide thorough process documentation and experimental data logging
Draft test matrices and execute planning for specimens and sub-element
Interface with technicians to maximize workflow in laboratory environment BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in materials science, physics, chemical engineering or other engineering discipline + 2+ years of hands-on experience working with ceramic materials processing PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Master’s degree in materials science, physics, chemical engineering or other engineering discipline
Hands-on advanced composites manufacturing experience including “out of autoclave” prepreg systems
Ceramic Matrix Composite experience, including CVD/CVI, and PIP
High temperature materials processing for ceramics, metals, and coatings
Mechanical testing experience for composites
Analytical equipment experience including DSC, TGA, LFA, SEM, XRD
Experience with NX/Unigraphics, Teamcenter, and PDM systems for component and tooling design ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires standing up to 4+ hours a day, and working directly with the hardware on the floor
Position requires stooping, bending, and standing
Must be willing to work long hours and weekends as necessary ITAR REQUIREMENTS:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Hawthorne, CA, United States
UAT Matrix Lead
Kforce has a client seeking a UAT Matrix Lead in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).Essential Functions:
Lead and manage business, process, and end-to-end test planning and execution for cross-functional Card projects
Monitor and manage business testing and the health of projects within Card releases while coordinating with IT testing
Ensure adherence to business testing Quality Assurance standards
Develops & implements procedures for maintaining and or enhancing the integrity of systems applications
Ensures the existence of development and service standards
Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and testable
Responsible for the creation and execution of detailed test plans and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements
Execution of scripts will include progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments
May be responsible for the maintenance, training, and information communications for tools used to support the product development process
Detailed understanding of application architecture in order to identify quality issues related to design or distribution of application components
Expert in automation and how to use it effectively and efficiently
Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective automated test solutions to both development and QA organizations
Has deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for one or more releases of an application Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Metal Polisher / Plater
Employer: A BROOKLYN FACTORY (manufacturer of small plumbing tools)
Payrate: $13 at start with full benefits
Schedule: 8 am – 4 pm (F/T)
Plater - PCB Industry
PCB-Mfg. Plater - Grave Shift
Experience in working in a production environment and some knowledge of production of printed circuit boards is a plus. This is a full-time position working in a fast pace environment.
Ability to lift over 12 lbs.
Pulling and pushing over 12 lbs.
Able to stand for long period of time
Screwing in items
Plating printed circuit boards
3 to 5 years of related experience, must be familiar with the printed circuit industry.
Good written and verbal communications skills
Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
Work closely with production staff and being a great team player
Compensation DOE (Depending on Experience)
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k plan
Education: HS Graduate or equivalent
APCT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Hard Chrome Plater
Chrome plater wanted. Experience preferred. If you have any experience with plating of any kind apply here. Job requires hard chrome plating gages up to .0004 plating thickness, and regulating two small bath tanks.
Are you looking for something new and different? Better pay and benefits? If so, let's talk about a future with Bales Metal Surface Solutions. We are currently seeking Full-Time 1st and 2nd shift. Experienced preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. Chrome and Electroless Nickel Platers! Pay based on experience.
Produces plated surfaces by determining coating requirements; preparing surfaces; applying coatings; maintaining equipment.
* Determines coating requirements by studying specifications
* Prepares surfaces by using masking, grit blast, or chemical rinse.
* Completes coatings by using electrolytic, mechanical, immersion, or other processes; operating and adjusting spray guns, airbrushes, stencils, and robotic, automatic, and manual equipment.
* Maintains equipment by troubleshooting malfunctions; completing preventive maintenance requirements and schedules.
* Maintains safe conditions by following guidelines and procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous chemicals and waste.
* Prepares production reports by recording data.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Lab Environment, Functional and Technical Skills, Chemistry Techniques, Verbal Communication, Supply Management, Coordination, Inventory Control, Planning, Automotive Manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a plater
- High school diploma
- Preferred knowledge of Lab Environment, Functional and Technical Skills, Chemistry Techniques, Supply Management, Coordination, Inventory Control, Planning, Automotive Manufacturing
- Verbal Communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- STD/ LTD Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Birthday Off Day
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Today, we’re still family owned, and proud to continue the Bales legacy of protecting the life of molds, dies, tooling, and components in ways our competitors don’t dare.
We’re as tough as we are precise. Incomparable finishes, tight tolerances, plus a proud legacy of integrity and innovation. Think solid with a side of rebel. It’s what makes us, and you, shine.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Ensures that Manufacturing Process Specification’s (MPS) and blueprint specifications are met. Maintain quality and production requirements. Posts process control data as required.
· Have prior experience plating with horizontal barrels on a manual plating line.
· Ability to operate an automatic plating line to produce acceptable parts per customer requirements.
· Ensures that blueprint specifications are met and maintain quality and production requirements.
· Ability to work with, use and interpret blueprints with limited assistance from Plating Supervisor or Lead
· Maintains clean, well-organized work area while performing all assigned tasks in a manner consistent with company safety/environmental regulations
· Responsible for the safe and proper handling of all chemicals.
· Must be able to apply common sense in carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· Have the ability to maintain all plating records and prepare documentation to process work orders.
· Have an understanding of plating terminology such as current density, surface area, amperage, plating time, etc.
· Physical Demands:
o This position uses a computer terminal to access, input, and retrieve data.
o This position may be subject to frequent or occasional interruptions which may cause a change in immediate priorities and/or work focus.
o This position may require occasional lifting/moving of items in excess of 40 pounds.
o May require irregular or extended work hours.
o May be subject to loud noises
o This position regularly handles hazardous materials and chemicals.
o Routinely stands, walks, sits, stoops, reaches, and bends.
*Other duties may be assigned*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Minimum one (1) year experience in Plating operations.
· High school education
· Ability to use calipers, micrometers, thread gages and x-ray machines.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints with limited assistance
Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Understands basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
· Has prior knowledge in electrodeposition of gold, silver, nickel, copper, rhodium, Palladium.
This is a long term full time temporary position. We are hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Aerospace Metal Finishing Plater
Anodizing, plating aerospace parts. Also general shop labor.
Hard Chrome - Cadmium Plater - NW
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual who is a Hard Chrome/Cadmium Plater and can perform nickel electrolysis. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Qualified candidates must have 5 years hard chrome, cadmium plating, and nickel electrolysis experience, and must have an eye for detail.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7340.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!