Mattapan Job Description Sample
Medical Scribe - Start Your Career In Healthcare! - Paid Training!
Start Your Career in Healthcare! No Previous Experience Required! Part-time and full-time positions available!
The central role of the Medical Scribe is to relieve the physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing the physician to focus more directly on clinical care. The scribe observes the physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on the physicians behalf. Under the direction of the physician, they enter information into the patients electronic or written chart. At the physicians request, the scribe must be able to locate past medical records, prior lab/radiology results, or past visit histories for the physician to review. Additionally, within the EMR itself the scribe needs the ability to enter data into the chart on the physicians behalf. All scribe-entered data is reviewed and authenticated by the physician.
The role of a ScribeAmerica Scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in healthcare and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision-making and procedures performed in hospitals and outpatient facilities.
-Offers one-on-one time with physicians
-Exposure to an emergency or outpatient environment
-Paid training providing a crash course in medicine including terminology, disease processes, emergency procedures, medications, medical decision making and more
-Excellent resume builder for medical school or start to your career in healthcare
-Great alternative career for those interested in CNA, MA, EMT, or Paramedic careers
-Must have a high school diploma or GED. A college degree, or current enrollment in a health related program is preferred
-Computer and typing skills are required - minimum of 45 WPM
-Familiarity with medical knowledge preferred
-A responsible and mature individual with a passion for medicine
POSITION TYPE: Entry-level. Part-Time typically 2-3 shifts per week. Full-time 4-5 shifts per week. Average shift is between 8-12 hours. Hours will vary depending on location and specialty.
Opportunities for advancement for those who qualify. Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY: www.scribeamerica.com/apply
In-Home Tutor Great Pay
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you re joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it s the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan s proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync . SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child s needs while learning. It s easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don t have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Associated topics: child care, company, dance, driving, guitar, incorporated, painting, summer, violin, weekend
Shopper & Driver - Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Labor And Delivery RN (Mattapan,Ma)
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Labor and Delivery Nurse (L&D RN) is responsible for providing care and support for women during labor and childbirth, monitoring mother and baby, and preparing patients for the stages of giving birth.
1+ year of recent Labor and Delivery RN experience is required
Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
For over 15 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country.
When you travel with trustaff, you ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, trustaff travelers enjoy great employee benefits, access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
Great selection of jobs up to $2,800 per week take home pay!
401(k) with employer match
Weekly pay through direct deposit
Extension & Completion bonuses
Earn paid time off
24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
1+ years recent experience
Must have active RN license
Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, hospice, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, unit
HHA - Home Health Aide In Greater Boston
We're hiring Home Health Aides in the Greater Boston Area, seeking people willing to work short shifts. We have 13 open positions today - Full-time, part-time, daytime, evening, and weekend shifts. We also have overnight and live-in opportunities available. You pick the schedule that works best for you. Ask about long-term benefits such as paid time off, training options, health plans, and more during your interview.
- Be of legal age
- Be eligible to work in the US
- Be dependable
- Have an Active Drivers License and Car
Expect to perform a variety of care related duties for clients including:
- Providing companionship
- Meal preparation
Compensation varies based on experience but it is typically $8-$13.50 per hour.
Apply for open caregiver positions today!
CSR - Face To Face - Full Time, Entry Level
BOSS Enterprise, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team in North
We are a true leader and innovator in the industry of marketing. Our team of dedicated professionals makes us the success we are today.
The Customer Service Representative serves as the face of the company. In most cases, they are the primary company representative, who communicates with our clients. As a result, it is important for each representative to deliver a positive customer service experience. This is accomplished by listening to each customer in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs and build and maintain relationships.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting our national accounts through various customer service, sales and office administration duties.
- Provides Account Management by coordinating and managing customer orders, stock inquiries, product information,
- Manage order entry timely and accurately
- Uses product knowledge to provide alternative solutions to customers issues
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Customer service and marketing experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), 10 Key, and accurate data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Strong self-directed organizational skills to organize time effectively on daily and weekly basis
- Team player
Manufacturing Tech II
MassBiologics | Medicine for Better Lives
Manufacturing Tech II
Full-time, 40 hours
MassBiologics, located in Boston, is the only non-profit, FDA-licensed manufacturer of vaccines in the United States. For over 100 years, MassBiologics has worked to improve public health through applied research, development and production of biologic products, including vaccines, plasma derivatives and most recently, monoclonal antibodies. MassBiologics currently manufactures Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids, Adsorbed (Td) vaccine and distribute nationwide. For more information about MassBiologics visit our website
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Manufactures, assembles, and labels clinical and commercial products. Operates manual and semi automatic and automated production equipment. Performs all functions under cGMP guidelines.
- Requires a high school diploma with a minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions precisely
- Ability to adapt to a cGxP regulated environment
- Demonstrated ability to recognize deviations from standard procedure
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel and other relevant electronic systems
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Possesses attention to detail, ability to maintain accurate written records
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Experience in the following areas is preferred: manufacturing
- No travel required, standard work hours may require weekend and off shift hours as required
Must be able to lift 50 lbs minimum using proper lifting technique
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Mattapan,Ma)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, home based position, online research survey, remote employee, remote job, stay at home opportunity, telecommute contracting, telecommuting, telecommuting employment, work from home employment
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained.Apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers)install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors in major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are ourgreatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.Non-Skill, Skill and Physical
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
News America Marketing, a subsidiary of News Corp, [NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] is the premier marketing partner of some of the world's most well-known brands. From our iconic Sunday coupon insert, SmartSource Magazine, to our innovative digital savings platforms like Checkout 51, News America Marketing's advertising and promotion programs are an integral part of America's shopping routine. We reach millions of consumers each day through our network of 1,950+ publications, 55,880+ retail stores, and mobile savings apps. Since 1988, we have delivered advertising and promotions that are proven to help brands succeed.
For more information, please visit newsamerica.com or smartsource.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!