Matthews Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Volatile Organic Chemist
Experienced in the analysis of volatile organic compounds in water, soil and waste samples according to approved EPA methods (SW846-8260B, SM 6200 B, EPA 601/602, MADEP VPH, GRO-8015C).
Familiar with NELAC and state certification requirements.
Hands-on experience with GC and GC/MS instrumentation.
Familiar with Air analysis TO-14 and TO-15
Good communication skills for dealing with co-workers and project managers.
The Volatile Organics Analyst reports to the Department Manager or to the Group Supervisor/Lead Analyst and is responsible for the analysis of samples and reporting of results.
The Analyst shall:
Perform sample preparation and analysis according to methods, SOPs and the QAP to meet client due dates and DQOs.
Obtain training on and read and understand all methods, SOPs and the QAP prior to performing new procedures.
Inspect, clean, calibrate, standardize and maintain analysis and measurement equipment, glassware and instrumentation. Document these activities as required by methods, SOPs and the QAP.
Accurately and neatly document all calculations, observations and deviations as required by methods, SOPs and the QAP and forward raw data to the Group Supervisor/Lead Analyst.
Handle laboratory chemicals and samples per custody requirements, SOPs. QAP and the CHP.
Properly dispose of laboratory waste. Maintain an organized work area.
Inform the Group Supervisor or Department Manager immediately of any personnel, instrument equipment or material problems or shortages. Inform the Group Supervisor, Department Manager or Project Manager of any deviations from schedule, methods, SOPs or the QAP.
Ability to validate GC and GC/MS data a plus.
Perform other duties as required or needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: BS/BA Science
Experience: 2+ years
Must have stable relevant work history.
Other experience, advanced education and/or proven aptitude and performance may count for education or experience. Experience may include laboratory, regulatory or other related environmental or management experience.
PRIMARY JOB CATEGORY Engineering
SECONDARY JOB CATEGORIES
Laboratory, Analyst, Volatile Organic Compounds
Full Time Direct Hire
Program Performance Manager
Based in Charlotte, NC the Automation Program is a global function which targets to deliver business value through transformation and optimization projects (modernization) which deploy technology and techniques to modernize and automate specific processes or entire operations.
The Performance Management Team will focus on managing the company’s ability to deliver business value in alignment with the main value drivers proposed in business cases and business plans. At the same time, they also need to improve internally as a team, so the ability to identify opportunities, define new business cases and deliver business value through multiple projects is a must.
The Program Performance Manager is mainly focused on business value streams and defining and managing KPI trees for projects involved in shipping container terminal modernization in order to proactively manage the implementation of the business plan. Automation skills are not required for this position.
- Drives operational technology, business behavioral, and process changes in respective processes.
- Responsible for process reengineering and implementation of transformational initiatives within specific processes with the aim of achieving impressive improvements in critical performance measures, such as cost, quality, service and speed through teams.
- Sets key performance indicators for functional processes and projects. Monitor and optimize existing processes and drive strategic initiatives to help meet the business objectives.
- Focused on enhancing business performance through industry analysis, target setting, trend and opportunity identification, process optimization and business improvement interventions.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Contributes through effectively leading and mentoring the transformation/project teams on the various initiatives.
- Leads optimization and end-to-end transformation initiatives.
- Reviews implementation of key projects, assesses implementation of proposed plans, and valuates success.
- Defines and develops service standards, enhances methodologies, drives process standardization, identifies proper tools supporting the business, and creates/maintains knowledge repositories.
- Provides excellent stakeholder management for business partners in the business environment, creates value proposition, and acts as a business consultant.
- Owns the change management exercise at the time of implementation.
- Acts as the governing body for process control.
- Undertakes industry bench-marking analysis and shares best practices.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Education – MBA or Master’s in Finance, Supply Chain Management or similar, executive leadership program.
- Experience - Minimum 5 years of relevant Operational and Financial, and Performance Management experience.
- The ideal candidate should have managed performance of multiple business units with clear responsibility on achieving business objectives, ideally in a port environment.
MapR Technologies, a provider of the industry’s leading data platform for AI and Analytics, enables enterprises to inject analytics into their business processes to increase revenue, reduce costs, and mitigate risks. MapR addresses the data complexities of high-scale and mission-critical distributed processing from the cloud to the edge, IoT analytics, and container persistence. Global 2000 enterprises trust the MapR Data Platform to help them solve their most complex AI and analytics challenges. Amazon, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, SAP and other leading businesses are all part of the MapR ecosystem. For more information, visit www.mapr.com.
The Solutions Developer will report into MapR’s Professional Services Organization. MapR-PS Solutions Developers are responsible for delivering a variety of engineering services to MapR customers throughout US, EMEA & APAC. Assignments will vary based on the candidate’s skills and experience. Typically, Assignments can vary from Hadoop cluster installation and configuration, cluster health check and performance tuning to formal, Big Data application development at the customer site. MapR’s growing customer base includes most of the Fortune 50 companies which makes the work assignments both technically challenging and diverse. This role provides a significant opportunity to learn and apply big technologies and solve related complex problems. MapR Solutions Developers report to the Senior Director of Solutions Engineering.
- Master the MapR Hadoop stack, the Hadoop Eco-System products and maintain proficiency and currency as the technology evolves and advances
- Achieve and maintain proficiency with MapR Hadoop cluster and Hadoop Framework installation, debugging, and performance measurement/optimization
- Achieve proficiency with MapR-DB/Hbase including no-SQL schema design and application development
- Assist the Sales Team (Sales Rep and Sales Engineer) in positioning and selling MapR Service products and Service offerings
- Work closely with MapR sales in scoping and estimating customer professional service projects
- Write, deliver and present formal SOW’s (Statement of Work)
- Deliver SOW content in formal, hands-on, onsite customer engagements and ensure the on-time delivery and quality of MapR Professional Service engagements
- Be a technical voice to MapR’s customers and technical community via blogs, Hadoop User Groups (HUG’s) and through participation at leading industry conferences.
- Stay current on best practices, tools, and applications used in the delivery of customer professional service engagements.
- 3+ years in a customer facing, professional services software delivery role
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Hadoop and the Hadoop Eco-System framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proficiency in basic Java programming and scripting
- Ability to professionally manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision and on schedule
- Hands-on experience installing and maintaining networked Unix and Linux systems
- Understanding of commercial IT infrastructures including storage, networking, security and systems management
- Willingness to travel about 70%
Senior Aviation Structures Engineer
Serves as a Senior Engineer in the Structures Service Engineering group. Utilizes good judgement, technical expertise and practical experience, providing engineering support to Base & Line Maintenance. Designs repairs and evaluates sheet metal and composite repairs on Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
Part-Time Donation Processor - Weddington Store
Provides Customer Service by greeting donors, unloads donations from their vehicle upon request, and provides donor with a donation receipt.
Separates clothing and non-clothing items and places in appropriate locations.
Inspects all donations for safety standards.
Prices merchandise at the direction of Store Management staff and moves merchandise from the processing area to the sales floor.
Accurately documents donor numbers as they arrive.
Empties wastebaskets and picks up trash from sales floor and store grounds. Transports trash to compactor as needed.
Cleans restrooms, break rooms, office and work area. Replenishes bathroom and cleaning supplies as needed.
Sweeps and mops floors and vacuums carpets.
Removes shopping carts from the store grounds and returns to inside of store.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Apply at www.goodwillsp.org
North Carolina Dermatology Group Seeking Physician
MyDermRecruiteris representing an outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Charlotte, NC. Excellent built in referral base from large primary care practice affiliated with group. Be busy from day one!
- Care for MEDICAL DERMATOLOGY patients; 30-40 patients a day at your comfort level
- Work 4 days a week out of 1 location!
- Excellent medical assistants and nursing staff skilled in Dermatology keep you efficient while concentrating on quality patient care
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid malpractice, paid cme, PTO, paid relocation, 401K and more!
- Enjoy the amenities of urban/suburban living with excellent shopping, casual & fine dining, sporting and cultural events all close to home.
- Sign On Bonus available for qualifying candidates
- This opportunity is only open to MDs or DOs, not advanced practice providers (NPs / PAs)
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new Dermatology Career or need to recruit a talented physician to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology & Urgent Care Recruitment Specialist
myDermRecruiter / myMDRecruiter
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5
Data Analyst With Python Experience Needed For Code Review Project (Charlotte)
One of our most prominent Banking clients is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst with Python programming experience for a long-term contract role doing Data Analytics and Code Review work in their Charlotte, NC offices. This is NOT a programming role -- but rather, it involves reviewing code and making recommendations on how to fix coding errors to remediate various issues that have already been identified by an audit team.
This is a long-term contract position with the possibility of it evolving into a full-time direct hire position. You would be working with one of the largest financial services institutions in the U.S. Their Audit Department alone is over 300 strong, and they are expanding at a rapid pace. There are great opportunities here for career growth. This company is focused on employee recognition and talent development. It is an award-winning workplace that has been recognized for its inclusive culture and commitment to employee engagement. The compensation plan is highly competitive. This is an exciting, growth-oriented position with a highly regarded company!
Please read the following before applying:
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume and application.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above listed requirements will be contacted.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!