Mattress Finisher Job Description Sample
Sales Representative - Furniture And Mattress
ISTYLE FURNITURE seeking an EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team!
3 LOCATIONS - MIDDLEBURG, MENTOR, NORTH RANDALL
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, or other related fields
- Familiarity with POS platforms
- Ability to build friendly relationship with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Mattress By Appointment Owner Operator
Mattress by Appointment is seeking owner operators with an exclusive territory within which they can operate their own business. We are completely different than a traditional retail store.
Just as the name of our company says, we are selling mattresses to consumers by appointment. You’re not in a high-rent, traditional retail location for eight to twelve hours a day hoping and praying consumers will come to buy a mattress. You’re not using traditional advertising—which is incredibly expensive.
We offer a very low cost, high traffic and high closing ratio solution to traditional mattress sales. Earnings from $75k-$150k | Less than 35 hours per week Turn Key Business Model Mattress by Appointment has a proven, fail-safe business model that works and has demonstrated time and time again that any new location becomes successful when it follows our step by step procedures. Mattress By Appointment is a network of independent owner operators who have extreme competitive advantages against traditional retail sleep shops and furniture stores.
These advantages allow our owner operators the ability to provide deeply discounted pricing to consumers. Whether part-time or full-time, the nature of Mattress By Appointment allows for owner operators to earn a tremendous income when compared against weekly hours worked. Mission: Mattress by Appointment is geared to help people free themselves financially while also being able to enjoy a healthy home/work life balance.
You know what it takes to be successful. Allow us the honor to be that outlet for you. Be your own boss and we'll help you succeed. Apply for the next steps on becoming a business owner
Position:Mattress Builder City:Toledo Pay Information:$10.00-$11.00 HourlyWage: $10.00 - $11.00/hourShift: 1stHours: 7:00am i 3:30pmQPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Mattress Builder at a company in Toledo, IA. This is a temp to hire position for 1st shift. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-Assemble Foam Core units utilizing the correct components-Apply various specified upholstered layers on coil units according to order requirements
Complete any necessary paperwork-Prepare assembled pieces for shipping-Prepare and organize components for final assembly and restock raw materials at point of use
Maintain clean work area
-Previous experience in production is a plus-Strong attention to detail
Benefits:-Pay increase up to $12.00/hour after 30 days of good attendance and work
Mattress Delivery Driver
We are hiring for a variety of delivery truck driver jobs. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Part and full time work available
Home every night
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
- Minimum one year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience + 22 years of age or older
- Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
Comfortable delivering mattresses with mechanical aid
Ability to pass drug screen
No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years old Mattress Delivery Driver 's additional information in Richmond, California: Richmond is a city in western Contra Costa County, California. Located in the eastern region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Centerline is currently recruiting Class A CDL drivers for mattress delivery and food service delivery routes.
Assembler, Mattress Location: Durham, North Carolina Department:
Manufacturing Posted: 10-16-2017 Location Name: Durham Manufacturing Wage: Depends on Experience Position Type:
Full Time Shift: First Shift LC Industries, a multi-site manufacturing, distribution, retail and E-Commerce company is seeking a Mattress Assembler to join our team. DESCRIPTION: Perform four major functions including mattress renovation, mattress assembly, packaging mattresses and making neoprene mattresses.
New Mattress Assembly: Place innerspring coil unit on worktable and place the correct types and amounts of padding on the innerspring unit; hook the padding materials to the unit using a hograin. Repeat the padding and hooking process on the other side of the mattress unit and then move the mattress from the worktable and repeat above process.
Mattress Renovation: Unload previously used mattresses from the delivery truck and use a box knife to remove old mattress cover material. Assist the material handler in moving the mattresses to the filing box machine in the assembly area.
Operate the filling machine to recover the renovated mattresses.
Neoprene Mattress Assembly: Tape the width and length of both sides of each mattress with duct tape.
Operate the filling machine to place cover material on the neoprene mattresses. QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to communicate with manager and co-workers. Some education with basic reading and math skills.
Requires the ability to stand and walk for the entire shift. Requires the ability to bend from the waist to retrieve raw materials from pallets at ground level. Must be able to lift a 100lb. mattress, and carry it to a nearby work station, repeatedly throughout shift.
Must be able to reach high enough to carry one mattress overhead. Previous production experience preferred. Apply online at: www.lcindustries.com NO Phone Calls Please LC Industries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Assembles mattresses using established work instructions within a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles mattress units per established work instructions using a variety of pneumatic tools (e.g. c-ring hog-ring guns, staple guns, hot glue guns)
- Prepares and organizes components for final assembly and restock raw materials at point of use
- Inspects mattress components and finished units for unacceptable flaws or structural defects
- Performs all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures and maintains workstation in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Basic English reading/writing skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required
- Must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials up to 120 pounds multiple times per hour (heavy loads must be team lifted)
- Must be able to pass Drug test.
$12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wood Finisher | Cabinet Finisher
Are you looking to learn a skilled trade? How about an exciting career as a Wood Finisher? Apply today if you enjoy working towards a beautiful finished product!
O’Keefe Inc. located in River Falls, WI is a leading manufacturer of Architectural Woodworking and Custom Cabinetry products serving the commercial construction industry.
We are looking for a Painter/Wood Finisher with little to no experience. Cabinet finishing experience or auto body finishing experience is a PLUS.
Hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm. Some overtime is required depending on work load.
- Sanding cabinetry before painting and in between each coat
- Spray and hand finishing of wood products
- Various stain application techniques
To learn more about this rewarding career apply today!
Mattress Company - Forklift Drivers
Cornerstone staffing is currently staffing for a Mattress company in the
1st and 2nd shift
5am to 3:30pm and 2nd shift 4pm to 2:30am
$11.85 and $12.25
CornerStone Staffing - Lewisville
401 East Corporate Drive, suite 102
Lewisville, Texas 75057
Finisher For Cabinetry And Furniture
Las Vegas based company seeking Finisher with experience in Staining, Toning and Sealing cabinetry and furniture products. Must be proficient in all areas mentioned with the ability to complete tasks in an organized and timely manner. Dependability and work ethic is important. Compensation will be discussed during personal interview. Only qualified individuals need apply.
Cement Mason - Concrete Finisher
SUNTEC CONCRETE, INC., named "Most Admired Company" two years in a row, creates a culture and environment that allows every employee the opportunity to grow.
SUNTEC CONCRETE, Inc. is actively seeking reliable hard working individuals for the following positions:
- CONCRETE FINISHERS ($20 - $30/HR)
- Own vehicle to drive to from jobsite to jobsite
- Ability to lift, carry, climb, push, pull objects etc.
- Construction knowledge and experience is a plus
- Show up on time and work consistently with motivation
- Framing experience is a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level.
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete.
- Use chemical additives to speed up drying process if necessary.
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set.
WE HAVE THEBEST BENEFITS IN THE BUSINESS!
- PERFORMANCE BONUS 2 x PER YEAR
- 401k RETIREMENT ( 19% EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION IN 2016 )
- ONE WEEK PAID TIME OFF
- LIFE/ SHORT TERM DISABILITY
APPLY IN PERSON OR ONLINE
Mon- Fri -9 AM to 3 PM
7065 E. 54TH PL
COMMERCE CITY, CO 80022
OTHER POSITIONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE:
- CARPENTERS ($20 - $30/HR)
- LABORERS ($15 - $18/HR) - Rookies to $18/HR in 6 months!
We are continually seeking bright, ambitious, and motivated students. We look for talented professionals who want to work in a team-oriented environment and provide the highest level of service to projects, owners, general contractors and clients.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!