Mattress Maker Job Description Sample
Sales Representative - Furniture And Mattress
ISTYLE FURNITURE seeking an EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team!
3 LOCATIONS - MIDDLEBURG, MENTOR, NORTH RANDALL
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, or other related fields
- Familiarity with POS platforms
- Ability to build friendly relationship with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Mattress By Appointment Owner Operator
Mattress by Appointment is seeking owner operators with an exclusive territory within which they can operate their own business. We are completely different than a traditional retail store.
Just as the name of our company says, we are selling mattresses to consumers by appointment. You’re not in a high-rent, traditional retail location for eight to twelve hours a day hoping and praying consumers will come to buy a mattress. You’re not using traditional advertising—which is incredibly expensive.
We offer a very low cost, high traffic and high closing ratio solution to traditional mattress sales. Earnings from $75k-$150k | Less than 35 hours per week Turn Key Business Model Mattress by Appointment has a proven, fail-safe business model that works and has demonstrated time and time again that any new location becomes successful when it follows our step by step procedures. Mattress By Appointment is a network of independent owner operators who have extreme competitive advantages against traditional retail sleep shops and furniture stores.
These advantages allow our owner operators the ability to provide deeply discounted pricing to consumers. Whether part-time or full-time, the nature of Mattress By Appointment allows for owner operators to earn a tremendous income when compared against weekly hours worked. Mission: Mattress by Appointment is geared to help people free themselves financially while also being able to enjoy a healthy home/work life balance.
You know what it takes to be successful. Allow us the honor to be that outlet for you. Be your own boss and we'll help you succeed. Apply for the next steps on becoming a business owner
Position:Mattress Builder City:Toledo Pay Information:$10.00-$11.00 HourlyWage: $10.00 - $11.00/hourShift: 1stHours: 7:00am i 3:30pmQPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Mattress Builder at a company in Toledo, IA. This is a temp to hire position for 1st shift. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-Assemble Foam Core units utilizing the correct components-Apply various specified upholstered layers on coil units according to order requirements
Complete any necessary paperwork-Prepare assembled pieces for shipping-Prepare and organize components for final assembly and restock raw materials at point of use
Maintain clean work area
-Previous experience in production is a plus-Strong attention to detail
Benefits:-Pay increase up to $12.00/hour after 30 days of good attendance and work
Assembler, Mattress Location: Durham, North Carolina Department:
Manufacturing Posted: 10-16-2017 Location Name: Durham Manufacturing Wage: Depends on Experience Position Type:
Full Time Shift: First Shift LC Industries, a multi-site manufacturing, distribution, retail and E-Commerce company is seeking a Mattress Assembler to join our team. DESCRIPTION: Perform four major functions including mattress renovation, mattress assembly, packaging mattresses and making neoprene mattresses.
New Mattress Assembly: Place innerspring coil unit on worktable and place the correct types and amounts of padding on the innerspring unit; hook the padding materials to the unit using a hograin. Repeat the padding and hooking process on the other side of the mattress unit and then move the mattress from the worktable and repeat above process.
Mattress Renovation: Unload previously used mattresses from the delivery truck and use a box knife to remove old mattress cover material. Assist the material handler in moving the mattresses to the filing box machine in the assembly area.
Operate the filling machine to recover the renovated mattresses.
Neoprene Mattress Assembly: Tape the width and length of both sides of each mattress with duct tape.
Operate the filling machine to place cover material on the neoprene mattresses. QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to communicate with manager and co-workers. Some education with basic reading and math skills.
Requires the ability to stand and walk for the entire shift. Requires the ability to bend from the waist to retrieve raw materials from pallets at ground level. Must be able to lift a 100lb. mattress, and carry it to a nearby work station, repeatedly throughout shift.
Must be able to reach high enough to carry one mattress overhead. Previous production experience preferred. Apply online at: www.lcindustries.com NO Phone Calls Please LC Industries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mattress Delivery Driver
We are hiring for a variety of delivery truck driver jobs. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Part and full time work available
Home every night
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
- Minimum one year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience + 22 years of age or older
- Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
Comfortable delivering mattresses with mechanical aid
Ability to pass drug screen
No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years old Mattress Delivery Driver 's additional information in Richmond, California: Richmond is a city in western Contra Costa County, California. Located in the eastern region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Centerline is currently recruiting Class A CDL drivers for mattress delivery and food service delivery routes.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Assembles mattresses using established work instructions within a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles mattress units per established work instructions using a variety of pneumatic tools (e.g. c-ring hog-ring guns, staple guns, hot glue guns)
- Prepares and organizes components for final assembly and restock raw materials at point of use
- Inspects mattress components and finished units for unacceptable flaws or structural defects
- Performs all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures and maintains workstation in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Basic English reading/writing skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required
- Must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials up to 120 pounds multiple times per hour (heavy loads must be team lifted)
- Must be able to pass Drug test.
$12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mattress Company - Forklift Drivers
Cornerstone staffing is currently staffing for a Mattress company in the
1st and 2nd shift
5am to 3:30pm and 2nd shift 4pm to 2:30am
$11.85 and $12.25
CornerStone Staffing - Lewisville
401 East Corporate Drive, suite 102
Lewisville, Texas 75057
Mattress Assembly- Grand Forks, ND
Job Description Mattress Assembly- Grand Forks, ND Kelly Service-s is accepting applications for Mattress Assembly positions in Grand Forks, ND. Position Details: - Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Starting pay $10.50
Assembly and quality inspection of mattresses and box springs based on written specifications.
- Positions are on a Temp-to-hire Basis.
The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
The ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
Ability to work in noisy environment.
Highlights Company Benefits when/if hired on after hours met: - No nights/weekends, - Paid holidays after 1 year
Vacation after 2 years
Supplemental (Aflac) Insurance available for purchase after 60 days. As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including: - Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire* Let us help advance your career today! If you are interested in these great opportunities, email a resume to email@example.com, call 701-780-9509 or apply in person at Kelly Services at 3750 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, ND. Or, refer a friend. *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Reports to: Production Supervisor Other Job Titles: Foam Encased, HMB Assembler, Hog Ring, Matt Assembler, Matt Build, Matt Build Supply, Mattress Build, Mattress Builder, Mattress Repair GENERAL PURPOSE: Assembles mattresses using established work instructions. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Assembles mattress units per established work instructions using a variety of pneumatic tools (e.g. c-ring hog-ring guns, staple guns, hot glue guns) * This includes the assembly of Hot Melt Bond (HMB) units on the HMB machine; application of various, specified upholstered layers to HMB and open coil units; foam-encased pocketed coil units; application of specified upholstery layers; and final mattress assembly
Prepares and organizes components for final assembly and restock raw materials at point of use
Inspects mattress components and finished units for unacceptable flaws or structural defects
Performs all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures and maintains workstation in a neat, clean and orderly fashion REQUIREMENTS: * Minimum 18 years of age
Basic English reading/writing skills
High school graduate or equivalent
Work experience with pneumatic tools and/or in a manufacturing environment preferred
Must stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required
Must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials up to 120 pounds multiple times per hour (heavy loads must be team lifted) This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned. An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug-Free Working Environment #CB-SSB
Appliance & Mattress Sales
Need a better job? We need friendly people.
Airport Home Appliance & Mattress is the largest independent appliance/mattress retailer in Northern California, and our showrooms are busier than ever. We need great people RIGHT NOW.
Are you motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, and understand the importance of customer service? We want you. Our team members assist clients by finding the right appliance and mattress for their home. We’ll train you, coach you, and pay you more as you learn then you’ll find just about anywhere.
It’s easier than it sounds because your job isn’t to be a high-pressure sales person. Know the products and speak to the customers need – they’re ready to buy, they just need someone with the knowledge and credibility to guide them!
This is primarily a commission based job, but our payouts are high, and manufacturers offer bonuses for many of the products you will be selling. This is very lucrative for someone with the right attitude. Many of our sales team is pulling in over $100,000 a year, some $150,000+.
- Highly Competitive Pay (Base plus commission, $50,000 - $100,000+ total on average)
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work full time (32-46 hours per week, weekends and some holidays).
- Self-motivated with a desire to move up to increasingly responsible positions.
- Highly enthusiastic with a desire and commitment to achieve both personal and - professional goals.
- Must be able to commute within 50 miles of the store nearest to your residence.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. (These are the most lucrative days for you too!)
- Customer service or service industry experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual is a plus as we serve a diverse customer base
- Experience in the Appliance and/or Mattress Industry a huge plus!
- Qualities of a Successful Appliance & Mattress Specialist:
- Cheerful and optimistic attitude
- Open minded and eager to learn
- Disciplined & efficient at keeping themselves organized
- Prompt and responsive with customers and team members
- Proactive in considering & addressing potential customer issues.
- Diligent and consistent in following up with customers
- Value every customer as if they are the most important client to their own business
- Adheres to Airport Home Appliance guidelines
- Effectively utilizes technology to assist customers
- Understand the value of and commit to maintaining positive social media reviews
- Understand the value of and commit to company sales goals
Interested in joining our team? Please submit a cover letter explaining what you value in this opportunity and a copy of your resume.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!