Maumee Job Description Sample
Part-Time Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
State Tested Nursing Assistant - Stna - Sign ON Bonus
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Certified Nursing Assistants provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
We are looking for Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4104 - Heartland of Perrysburg, Ohio
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
SIGN ON BONUS available to All Full-Time and Part-Time New Hires!!!We would love to set up a time to meet you and discuss the different career options we have within our building. Heartland of Perrysburg is a great company to work for and our location prides itself on our management team and training process. Our goal is to make sure all of our employees are successful. We have an open door policy in place that allows all of our employees to deal directly with their managers at any time. We have a strong focus on employee appreciation. We want to reward our employees who are putting in hard work because we know that THEY are the reason we are able to be the great company that we are. If you are feeling as though a career change with a great company is something you are striving for, Heartland of Perrysburg is the perfect place to get just that. Our management team is excited to meet with you!
Regional Class A CDL Truck Drivers
No one does hometime better than Hogan.
- Limited Time Only $4,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.43 CPM
- Great Home Time
- All the Miles You Can Legally Drive
- Newer Equipment with Navigation
- Pet Policy, Rider Program, Pre-pass, EZ-Pass, Pike Pass
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, ALL dispatched miles PAID!
- Paid Lumpers
- Bonus program Up to $.07 CPM extra
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- We Also Hire Recent CDL-A Graduates
- Valid Class A CDL License
We have routes you can rely on.
We ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a driving, company driver, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driver, over the road driving, tanker truck
Route Driver- NO CDL Required
Allshred Services hires motivated individuals invested in growing with our company. If you enjoy working independently, having a change of scenery each day on the road and interacting with customers, this is the place for you! Drivers operate a 26 ft box truck and collect paper material from various customers across Northwest Ohio, Michigan and North East Indiana. Our drivers are not afraid to get their hands dirty but they pride themselves in being the face of our business.
WHO ARE WE?
Allshred Services is the largest independently owned document destruction company in the world. For over 28 years, we have collected paper, hardware, media and other materials from residents and area businesses. This confidential material is shredded, destroyed and sent out to be turned into recycled product. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, we also have facilities in Kent, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Indianapolis, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Full time: 4 day schedule (Monday-Friday and have the same weekday off each week, Saturdays upon request)
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision, supplemental life and 401k match
- Previous driving experience preferred
- Flexible: Willing to try new routes and fluctuating route loads
- Lift minimum of 70 lbs.
- Courteous and polite with customers
- Maintain cleanliness and standard maintenance of truck in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Allshred Services regulations
- Pass DOT physical exam
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
CDL NOT REQUIRED
For more information about Allshred Services, visit www.allshredservices.com
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer!
Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Entry Level Retail Customer Service - Training Provided
Customer Service Positions- Full paid training
AMG is hiring for full time Entry Level Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Our Customer Service positions are face to face with our clients (we are NOT a call center). Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients LOVE IT!
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
AMG cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at AMG offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Enjoys working in Fast-Paced environment
- Leadership Qualities
- Professional Appearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- All qualified applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Salary & bonuses
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced & Exciting working environment
- Travel opportunities
Our focus is the development of our future managers so they can expand our company as well as reach their full potential in work and LIFE.
Remit Clerk - Clerical Position
Qualified candidate must be detail oriented and organized. Display teamwork at all times and be adaptable to change.
- Process remits (daily/ weekly/ monthly)
- Sort and mail client statements
- Create invoices using Microsoft Word
- Mail or ACH funds to client
- Post payments received into our office – checks, money orders, western union, credit cards, EFT transmission, and direct payments reported from client base
- Prepare bank deposits following company procedures
- Encode checks for deposit
- Maintain excel spreadsheets
- Sort all incoming mail for UCB and deliver to respective departments
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- PC literate with Excel, Word and Outlook
- 10 key skills, including general clerical skills (Minimum 6500 per hour key strokes)
- Knowledge of accounting functions
- Written and oral communication skills
United Collection Bureau is a national firm providing debt collection and accounts receivable management services to creditors since 1959. UCB has taken a poignant role in the industry to make certain our processes and procedures are superior to industry standards.
We have staffing and hiring practices to ensure our clients are supplied with a team of experts. We believe our people are the key to our success. Through training, corporate culture, and proper incentive plans, UCB has established a positive and successful work environment.
UCB was founded in 1959. For over 50 years, UCB has been developing customized and flexible services and solutions tailored to the needs of our clients. UCB was founded on the premise of providing industry-specific solutions while simultaneously ensuring superior service. We have grown into a dedicated, knowledgeable agency operating on our founding principles of a family-owned company with a national presence.
Marketing & Public Relations Assistant - Paid Training
AMG is currently offering sales and marketing positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train you to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor ship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization.
As a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, AMG continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 100 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales approach. This job involves face-to-face sales of services.
Our sales approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset; we promote 100% from within our company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, AMG represents a great fit for you.
Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Face to face sales of services to new business and/or consumer prospects
Sales Rep Needed – B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent
$14.24 per hour
3 shifts 7:55a-4:25p/8:55a-5:25p/11:30a-8:00p.
- Provide information and resolve any issues pertaining to caller’s questions / concerns with courtesy and professionalism.
- Perform, track and log all transactions performed related to participant across multiple plans as well as multiple clients.
- Validate the authenticity of documents provided
- Data Entry into Eligibility Insight system with accuracy.
- Imaging client’s participant information for storage retrieval by the client.
- Adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume.
- Attend all departmental meetings and training classes required.
- Responsible for client information confidentiality.
- Securing client information according to Personal Health Information (PHI) regulations.
- Follow escalation protocol.
- Keeping managers apprised of status of assignments and issues.
- Participate in special projects or assignments as instructed by supervisor.
- 1 - 2 years of related work experience in insurance administration.
- Detail oriented and good organization skill.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner/presence for client contact.
- Self-starter and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Handle escalated phone calls.
- Fluent in Spanish not required, but would be a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!