Mays Landing Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Mays Landing, NJ - 3E2cf619
Mays Landing, NJ CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $1,300 Weekly Average Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Monday thru Friday - 5:00 AM & 6:00 AM Start Times
- Pallet Jack Delivery
- Scheduled Pay Increases
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements Required
APPLY NOW or CALL 609-315-9974 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580
Surgical Technician For ASC (Scrub Technician)
Campus Eye Group is a large Ophthalmic and Optometric practice in Hamilton, NJ. We believe in the integrated care and progressive treatment of the eye, with a Primary care practice, Optical shop, LASIK Center, Retina Center, Diagnostic testing center, and AAAHC-accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center, under a single roof. We are steadfast in our belief that highly functional team work leads to the highest level of care and service for each and every patient.
As a Scrub Technician at the Campus Eye Group Surgery Center, you’ll be responsible for providing instrumentation, supplies and equipment for the surgery/procedure.
This position reports to the Supervising Nurse.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll provide instrumentation, supplies and equipment for the surgery/procedure in an accurate and efficient manner.
- You’ll perform surgical instrumentation and equipment decontamination and sterilization functions.
- You’ll participate in various non-patient care related activities such as quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control.
- You’ll interface well with all levels of staff, management and physicians, helping to drive a seamless and efficient work flow.
Why we’ll love you:
- You’re friendly and welcoming to patients, co-workers and physicians.
- You’re reliable, detail oriented, can multitask like a champ, and don’t get flustered when the pace picks up.
- You have strong critical thinking skills, yet are not afraid to ask questions.
- You have previous scrub technician experience of one (1) or more years in a hospital, surgery center or physician’s office setting, with the ability to scrub for ophthalmologic procedures preferred. BCLS certification required. Certified Surgical Technician (CST) or graduate of Surgical Technician Program required.
- You’re a team player, who is always willing to pitch in when and where needed.
Bonus: You have previous experience scrubbing for ophthalmic procedures!
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help patients as they regain their best eyesight.
- You’ll work at a company founded by a visionary Optometric Physician, who opened the second Ambulatory Surgery Center (across all specialties) in all of New Jersey.
- Our Surgery Center has continually enjoyed Deemed Status.
- We offer a range of insurance plans, paid time off and a 401(k) with company match.
- We are a team. We enjoy what we do. We pick each other up, and pick up after each other.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter with your resume for review.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Hamilton, NJ
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Construction Material Laboratory Technician
Craig Testing Laboratories is looking for a full time technician to work as a laboratory technician testing concrete, aggregate, asphalt, soils and other construction materials. Other responsibilities would include field collection of samples. Driver's license required, training and certification will be provided. NJSAT, ACI, NICET certifications are preferred, but not required. Work hours will be 8 hours between 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM most business days.
Craig Testing Laboratories, Inc. is headquarters in Mays Landing, Atlantic County, New Jersey and has been family owned and operated for over forty (40) years providing quality and value added 3rd party independent construction inspection and material testing services throughout New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Northern Delaware. Visit our website at: .
Craig Testing Laboratories, Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Field Underwriter-No Cold Calling! No Boss!
DO NOT SEND RESUME , Go to www.slabichagency.gr8.com to watch our corporate overview and SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW with a hiring manager
Our company thrives on team building, ambition, self-motivation, passion, and drive for success. Sales experience is always a plus, but not necessary. We are looking for team players who are hungry for success and passionate about helping people. In order to achieve greatness you must be willing to put in the work needed to reach your goals. You must be driven, yet humble and coachable.
We specialize in Mortgage Protection Insurance. This is term policies, often with a return of premium, whereby our clients receive back every penny they've ever paid in to it. Our agents can also offer Final Expense, Whole Life, IUL's and Annuities. Your ultimate goal is to educate clients on our products and help them understand what they NEED not what they want. To learn more and watch our Corporate Overview, visit www.slabichagency.gr8.com.
Those in your area who have recently purchase or refinanced a home receive a letter regarding Mortgage Protection Insurance. You will be calling to follow up, set an appointment and offer them a couple policies to choose from. NO COLD CALLING! This is straight forward and is perfect for someone seeking a solid position with a company with integrity. Mentorship and training is provided free!
Our proven system includes extra-ordinary mentorship and support combined with an in-house lead generation system that allows our agents to have THE competitive edge in the industry. Whether you are an experienced life agent, sales person, recent college graduate, or you're looking for a part time opportunity, you will find the nation's most effective training and the best marketing platform available.
• Performance based promotions every 2 months
• A+ leads with an appointment setting ratio of 70%
• A selling system that is validated by agents nationwide
• A training system that offers you support from day one
• A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
• Access to REAL time leads and customized mailings specific for YOU, so that you can spend your time making sales and not creating leads.
We have agents making $10k to $70k per month thru their own personal production! Applicant must have a strong work ethic and be driven to succeed and willing to go above and beyond to achieve above average results. You must be willing to work for your $120k your first year. If you have what it takes to plug into our proven system, then the sky is the limit here. If YOU are in the 20% who do 80% of the work, then you will be rewarded beyond your expectations here. If you know you are the one we are looking for, please visit www.slabichagency.gr8.com to watch our Corporate Overview video and schedule an interview from the website.
Leading Clinical Laboratory services provider specializing in molecular biology, medicinal chemistry, and biotechnology seeks a Business Analyst to participate in the development of LIMS and related Diagnostic applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and creative person who is up for the challenge of working for a dynamic and fast-paced biotechnology company.
The Business Analyst is responsible for performing business analysis, requirements gathering and technical and end user documentation in order to translate these business requirements into technical specifications and solutions. This person will manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle in order to ensure quality software development and implementation. This person is expected to clearly define the business requirements and technical specifications related to the development of a medical billing system and other laboratory applications.
- Work with internal users to define business requirements and processes for assigned projects.
- Define system technical design documentation based on business requirements and industry standards.
- Work with programmers to assure that programs are being developed according to specification.
- Prepare use cases for both unit and integration testing.
- Coordinate user testing and training.
- Creating software development SOPs as needed
- BA/BS in computer science plus 5+ years of relevant experience.
- EDI experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Understanding of ASP.Net programming and SQL programming.
- Familiarity with various rapid software development methodologies.
- Ability to transform end user needs into technical requirements for programmers.
- Experience in Clinical or LIMS Systems a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
Solar Sales Representative
$6,000 New Rep Bonus
Average Annual Compensation $90,000-$110,000
Door to Door Sales
Getting more out of your life and career starts now.
When you join Vivint Solar—one of the largest solar companies in the nation—you’ll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener planet, and who want to win at every level of their career.
As a full-time Sales Rep, you will be trained on all Vivint Solar products with the opportunity to generate business through interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. This position is a gateway to several other career opportunities at Vivint Solar, and will amplify your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. You’ll receive monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and sporting events.
We are specifically looking for individuals who will eventually oversee national expansion, and help us become the number one solar provider in the country. Are you ready to lead the Renewable Smart Energy Revolution?
WHAT YOU'LL DO ...
- Become an expert in renewable energy and smart home products and their benefits to the consumer
- Help families save money through our consumer-focused sales practice
- Close contracts confidently with new homes and families while gaining outside business development expertise
- Interface with decision makers on a daily basis
- Participate in on-going training camps with a focus on team building and mentorship
YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE READY IF YOU ...
- Have the desire to develop interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Can speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Have a strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Are a resourceful problem solver
- Are open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Are naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Have a desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- Are willing to maintain the highest level of sales ethics and integrity
WHAT YOU’LL GET….
- Clear path for career growth
- World-class leadership and training programs
- New consultant ramp-up for financial support while becoming an expert in Vivint Solar’s product offering
- Attractive and high end compensation plans to help you reach your earning goals
- Dynamic social programs filled with can’t miss events, activities, and bonus potentials in the form of trips, electronics, and gift cards
Employees may be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring under federal, state and local laws. Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
1_ _Because Sales Representatives are paid commissions based on their individual performance, individual earnings will vary. The Average Annualized Compensation of Active Sales Representatives is the average annualized sales commissions earned by all Vivint Solar Sales Representatives who created 12 or more accounts that reached permitting between 9/1/2016 and 2/28/2017.
2_ _The New Rep Bonus, also referred to as the New Rep Commission, is earned over the course of the sales representative’s first eight weeks of employment upon the completion of certain requirements and is not guaranteed.
Inventory Control Supervisor
Horizon America SCS will be holding a Job Fair this SATURDAY from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Homewood Suites, 960 US-130, Hamilton TWP, NJ! We are recruiting for Warehouse Supervisors, Inventory Control Supervisor, Customer Service Reps, Inventory Control Clerks, Logistics Coordinators and WMS/LMS Super User! Come join us and learn more about our amazing company!
The Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for customer profiling for new items and removal of obsolete items as per customers request. The Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of inventory procedures and controls to ensure that appropriate inventory KPI’s are achieved at all times. Primary responsibilities include utilizing knowledge of inventory cycle counting and or physical inventories to manage and control client inventory levels. In addition, the Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for item profile additions or changes as required by the customer, development of inventory management policies and procedures, and facilitating customer request for quarantine and or release of inventories for disposal or return to vendor.
Electronically prepare/process all new item set ups, deletions or modifications in Red Prairie WMS system. Liaise with customer to quarantine and disposition any product requiring quality control in accordance with developed SOPs’.
Develop and implement required SOP’s as per customer direction or company best practices.
Manage and report on daily cycle counts, inventory pick audits and quarterly physical inventories as per customer contract agreement.
Electronically update, maintain and report on all key performance measurements with regard to inventory management and other KPI’s as directed by Senior Operations Manager or Customer. Plan/supervise/schedule/execute an on-going update of all picking profiles to ensure compliance to customer procedures and that most effective picking sequencing are maintained.
Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis for Monthly/Annual Materials Management.
Supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the Inventory Control Section.
Work flow management of a unit including training and contribution to performance appraisal.
Responsible for Food Safety within the facility- AIB requirements
Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain Management is an asset, but will consider candidates with a combination of experience and education.
Proven Success in an Inventory Management role
Working experience in 3PL.
Experience with Radio frequency ID systems (RFID), bar code systems and electronic data interchange (EDI) may be required
Strong writing skills for creating reports, correspondence, contracts, requests, bids and other documentation.
Familiarity with inventory management software, supply chain management, Red Prairie
Knowledge of Inventory control procedures.
Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software suites.
Basic mathematical skills with ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and averagesExceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Communication; Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders
Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
Excellent and effective business communication skills both verbally and in writing
Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and make strong business decisions
Ability to make sound decisions independently to obtain desired results
Demonstrated employee engagement skills
Proven ability to deal tactfully with customers, managers and employees
Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service
Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
MSCG has been in operation for over 40 years, providing proven logistics solutions to many clients in a variety of industries with multiple solutions and applications across the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom.
In achieving this success we follow the Our Way program, focusing on four primary values: Our Customer, Our Team, Our Company and Our World.
With the input and dedication of Our Team we strive for excellence and delivery in everything we do. Our Mission - to provide the best possible service at the lowest possible cost - is the catalyst driving our daily behavior for Our Customers.
We concentrate heavily on how Our Team can improve Our World and how we can be better stewards of our resources. By doing and following these values we reinforce Our Company to the benefit of all our employees.
Registered Nurse Night Shift
Registered Nurses render professional nursing care to patients with behavioral healthcare needs. Performs total patient care assigned. Works with clinical and case management staff to coordinate care and assist with treatment plans. Administers prescribed medications. Maintains patients' medical records on nursing observations. May assist physician during treatment and examination of patient.
* Conducts intake assessments through interviews with patients and relatives to gather case history.
* Plans and provides nursing care for patients.
* Makes nursing diagnosis of the medical status of patients and recommends treatment options.
* Consults with medical and other behavioral healthcare staff in designing appropriate treatment plans for clients.
* Administers and notes reactions to psychotropic drugs and other medications.
* Arranges further medical attention when necessary.
* Assists the client in understanding the nature of the disease of addiction and the need for treatment.
* Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients
* Tests for vital signs of pain and ensures treatment of pain.
* Documents all patient information on medical charts and follows physician's written orders.
* Maintains patient confidentiality.
* Maintains accurate records and documentation of patient treatments, immunizations, and laboratory results according to standard medical recordkeeping.
* Provides courteous, high quality service to patients and members of the public by responding to requests for service or making appropriate referrals in a timely manner.
We make treatment for addiction and mental health disorders as accessible and affordable as any other disease.
Close to Recovery, Close to Home.
Every neighborhood-based RCA addiction recovery center is designed to keep you close to the people who support and love you. It’s been proven when you’re connected to, and supported by, family and friends while building other, ongoing support networks, your recovery is proven to be more likely to be successful.
Our five-star addiction recovery centers provides comfort to our patients as well as helping erase the stigma and shame of addiction and its treatment. This is an essential component to helping patients enter and maintain a long-term meaningful recovery. Getting well where a patient lives and works allows them and their family to build lasting support networks, connections, and friendships with others on the same path to recovery.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!