Mcclellan Job Description Sample
Wound Care / Hemostasis - Medical Sales - Sacramento
Regional Sales Director (Sales Representative) - Sacramento, CA
Base: $70,000 - $80,000
Commissions:$6,000/month 4 Month Guarantee, plus 10% on every dollar above plan
- Total commissions at plan $100K
First Year at plan: $180,000+
Car Allowance: $500/month untaxed
Standard benefit package:(health, dental, vision, 401K)
Territory: Based inSacramento, but covers Northern California (not San Francisco) the valley and Reno NV.
Desired Experience: Operating Room sales experience, Wound Care sales experience
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and market segment. Effectively sells the complete Company product line. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers, as well as constantly works to expand business at existing accounts.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders for products from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, which allows the Territory Manager to demonstrate the increased patient outcomes and superior cost effectiveness. Specifically targets areas of the hospitals including Trauma, ED, Wound Care, Operating Room, Cath Lab/IR, and Critical Care Units.
- Demonstrates the Company products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs through a consulting style business relationship. This will additionally be done in conjunction with the management of the local contracted Independent sales force.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes daily telephone and in person sales calls and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Also manages these same functions of the individual Independent sales representatives within his/her market segment.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their growth potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers, and ensures that the same level of quality is represented from the Independent sales force.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, Independent representatives and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Helps to create and maintain an environment of growth of the Company Combat product line as the primary goal throughout the Territory.
- Identifies advantages of Company’s products/services over the established industry standards in the hemostatic agent market.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy while simultaneously coordinating the same with the assigned Independent representatives.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas. Ensures this information is also disseminated throughout the Independent sales groups.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the Area Vice President
Must possess at least two years experience in the Operating Room and /or Wound Care sales profession. Possession of Bachelors Degree is required. Must demonstrate a history of success, aptitude for problem-solving ability to determine solutions for customers. Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment where sales growth is the primary objective. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and possess a valid driver’s license
Project Manager - Construction
We are recruiting now for very hard-working talent that has expertise with commercial, public works construction project management. This is an intense multi-tasking role in a dynamic, productive and fun environment. In this role, you will lead the overall project(s) to ensure timely schedules are met and within budget. Duties include hiring laborers and negotiating contracts, and obtain all permits for a building site as well as overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion, reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs, as well as managing all onsite and offsite construction trades, and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate good math skills (adding, subtracting, calculating percentages etc)
- Must enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate your awesome leadership skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer literate and able to use common office machines
- Must have reliable transportation
- Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Staff, including Sub-contractor contracts
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owner
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of excel, adobe, word perfect and outlook
- Must have reliable professional references (min 2 people in a supervisory capacity complete with phone, email, and professional relationship to you)
- Biweekly Pay-every other Friday
- Group Health: Medical
- 401k with employer safe harbor match
- 7 paid holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 24/7 employee service and support
If you're interested in a new career opportunity McCuen Construction, we want to hear from you! Please complete our online application and upload your resume by applying today! All applicants MUST complete our online application by clicking on the apply link from this job posting. Our Workforce Planning Specialist looks forward to connecting with interested candidates.
There's no career-limit to what you can achieve at McCuen Construction.
McCuen Construction Inc. (MCI) is a general engineering and building contractor specializing in Public Works projects throughout Northern California. With extensive experience in multiple delivery methods, MCI’s experience includes constructing new buildings, renovations and modernizations. We take great pride in developing relationships with our employees and customers that are based on respect, trust and open communication. Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Care
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to do more in the profession! Specialty Medical Staffing is a local firm currently hiring for several pharmacy tech positions throughout California for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Accurately fills and refills prescriptions under the direct supervision of the pharmacist
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Providing outstanding customer service
- CA State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- PTCB National Certification Highly Preferred
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Experience with QS1 or EPS
- Full Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Career Progression
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Locum Occupational Medicine Md/Do/Np/Pa
Occupational Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Starting ASAP - February 28th, 2019
We are seeking qualified Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant for a Northern Sacramento, CA -based locum opportunity, where you’ll have the opportunity to work on a short-term basis for an outpatient clinic.
During this assignment, you’ll be accountable for treating both scheduled and walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an outpatient clinic setting. You’ll also diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
Other duties include evaluating and treating urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. You may oversee, collaborate with, and supervise any advanced practice providers in the clinic, as well as perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and provide medical guidance.
Your hours for this position will be 8a - 5p and you will be required to be DOT Certified in order to be qualified for this position.
- Travel costs covered
- Malpractice insurance covered
Art Instructor -Sac - Gateway, CA
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
Field Service Engineer For Rad/Onc Medical Equipment (10603)
Seeking a Varian trained and experienced Field Service Engineer, Silicon Valley California.
Field Service Engineer for Rad/Onc Medical Equipment
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative tasks.
- Performs specialized installation, maintenance, and repair services of Radiation Oncology equipment. TrueBeam
- Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of equipment.
- Provides input to the Account Manager regarding new service opportunities within a location.
- Effectively handles service emergencies and necessary communications.
- Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of equipment.
- Provides assistance planning installation and site preparations for new or relocated equipment.
- Bachelors on Electrical Engineering,
- Five years of experience
- Experienced on TrueBeam, MRI, CT/PET SPECT & NM diagnostic equipment.
- High-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have an up-to-date understanding of policies and regulations.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Project Manager Class A - II
Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
At least 3 years relevant experience in wireless telecommunications, preferably GSM working knowledge of the PMI project management principles.
A college degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management or any combination of equivalent experience and education.
5 or more years experience in project management, cross-organizational project management is a plus. Must be proficient in use of computers, especially with MSOffice (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, and Visio)
Sr. Voip Engineer - Cucm
Rancho Cordova, CA
6-month Contract to Hire
Provides technical design, implementation and validation services for Unified Communications Network Infrastructure technologies. Direct areas of responsibilities include Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions (including but not limited to Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, and Voice Gateways). Interfaces with Network Architecture and Engineering to provide requirements for network engineering, implementation, and operations. Participates in high-level design of infrastructure with experts from other groups. Communicates effectively and continually seeks opportunities to increase internal customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
• Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
• Network infrastructure to include converged IP networks, Routers, Switches, Voice Gateways, VG224’s.
• Strong knowledge (i.e. routers and switches) and strong understanding of VoIP is required (i.e. various types of IP based voice products – Cisco CUCM and various legacy voice PBX vendors/products).
• Design dial plan schemes, trunking, transmissions and reporting of trunking and capacity metrics. Ability to adapt various systems and customer environments to a converged technology (i.e. convert a legacy TDM site to an IPT site).
• Extensive knowledge in VoIP transport such as, H.323, SIP, Inter Cluster trunking, Call Admission and Control mechanisms, centralization of call processing and trunking services and network policy enforcement (i.e. QoS).
• Experience in configuring Cisco IOS based media gateway devices for ISDN PRI connections, as well as an understanding of advanced IP to IP gateway functionality.
• Display knowledge in VoIP network sizing, EVPN networks, and COS traffic classifications.
• Prior experience with legacy PBX phone systems.
• Voice and data network company transport such as; T1/E1, IP using private line networks. Working knowledge of Video H.261 protocols and equipment, IPv4 addressing and router components and functionality.
• Familiarity with next generation technologies such as Unified Communications, Session Border Controller (SBC), and Session Management is a plus.
• IEEE, TIA/EIA Standards desired.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Handle multiple complex projects.
• Act as an advisor or mentor to junior colleagues.
• Work independently with minimal guidance.
• Effectively communicate difficult concepts and negotiate with others in a team environment.
• Experience with industry standard VoIP technologies (SIP, H323, SCCP and MGCP)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Engineering position.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related IS technical field is required or the equivalent combination of education and pertinent/directly related experience.
MatchPoint Solutions | Office 310-961-4644| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative (Rancho Cordova/Sacramento)
GOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
2. Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
3. Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
4. Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
6. Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
7. Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
8. Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
9. Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
10. Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
11. Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
1. Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
2. Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
3. High School Diploma or equivalent
4. 3-6 months related experience
5. Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
8. Ability to work at various locations depending on company's goals and business decisions
Sales Representative - Medicare
Medicare Sales Opportunities with an Industry Leader!
Join our growing team and participate in our Paid Sales Training, Comprehensive Benefits Package and
Base + Incentive Compensation Structure
eHealthInsurance is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our Sales team.
We provide 100% of the leads; your time is spent selling – not prospecting!
If you do not have your CA Life and Health Insurance license, but are interested in our opportunity, please apply! We can help you obtain the licensing!
eHealthInsurance is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our Gold River, CA team. A Sales Agent will assist customers in making Medicare-related healthcare decisions by carefully matching customers with the optimal products and services. This person will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism and providing a great customer experience to all customers, while consistently meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales goals. This position will report to Medicare Sales management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive sales and revenue by assisting customers in making healthcare decisions over the phone.
- Meet monthly sales and performance goals.
- Ability to close transactional sales.
- Basic phone sales skills.
- Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment.
- Abide by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing Guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Consistently attain monthly sales goals.
- Make outbound calls to follow up on and close business.
- Other duties and projects will be assigned as needed.
eHealth offers competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, starting your first day of employment.
- 401k plan with corporate match.
- Paid training, including licensing course.
- PTO accrual starting day one.
- Team of experienced SMEs.
NOTE: As a licensed position working within a regulated industry, all Medicare Sales Representatives must undergo extensive background checks that will include criminal background and credit history reports. eHealth may deny employment to or terminate the employment of any applicant or employee for whom the results of the background checks prevent or adversely affect licensing or certification.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!