Mchenry Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Dedicated Truck Driver - CDL A - No Touch Freight
Dedicated routes giveHogan drivers freedom.
We have routes you can rely on.
We’ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
- Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- $.42 CPM plus Stop & Detention Pay
- Up to $1,000 Weekly
- Drop N Hook
- No touch freight
- Home daily
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
- Must live within 60 miles of Indianapolis, IN
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Full Time Experienced Dental Assistant
Seeking Full-Time Dental Assistant for our brand new, high tech location, offering General Dentistry, Endo, and Ortho Services.
- Team Player
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Capable of multitasking
- Paperless Charting / Knowledge in Eaglesoft
- Digital X-rays
- Four Handed Dentistry
We ask that only serious FULL-TIME applicants apply , this position does require some evening and weekend hours
Although Experienced is REQUIRED applicant must be personable, great chair side manners, and have a positive personality
Sales Representative-Licensed Agent- 75,000-200,000
No More Cold Calling! Direct Mail Leads, Leads, Leads!
You MUST have a consistent flow of FRESH "Qualified" prospects that are requesting what you are selling in order to EVER expect to have a Growing, Consistent income!
Is Your Insurance License Producing the Income that you hoped for?
FULL-TIME or PART-TIME! Meet Equis Financial https://youtu.be/hGUUSaEz-WY
Part-Time Agents $2,000-$2,500 monthly, Part-Time Agency Managers $4,000-$5,000 monthly.
Full-Time Agents $100K+ Full-Time Agency Managers $125K+
The Equis Financial Advantage
No More Spinning Your Wheels, Hoping to Make Money This Month!
• With the Equis Financial Predictable Business Model and Exclusive Client Requested Lead Program, We can tell you Exactly, what it takes to Achieve the Income that you were seeking when you took the time to get your license in the first place!
• Training by Certified Top Producers achieving multiple 6-figure incomes for multiple years
• Industry best compensation levels starting at 70%. Contract promotion can be achieved every 2 months
• 100% Vested Renewals remain with the Agent for maximum residual income growth potential
• High 6 figure income potential for Agents and Agency Managers
• Fresh and Exclusive Lead System
• Top Rated Carriers serving all aspects of life insurance and annuities
• Nationwide Availability/ No Territories
• ONGOING SUPPORT and TRAINING
The ground-breaking Equis Podcast Network brings professional, on-demand training and motivation to your fingertips.
Our online training videos allow you to learn from the top agents in the industry.
New agent training courses lead by Certified Top-Performing, 6-figure Money Earners, provide small class size, in person training, to help all new agents get started quickly.
Welcome to Equis Financial...Welcome Home!
Metalmaster Roofmaster is a large commercial sheet metal and roofing contractor located in McHenry, Illinois that is seeking a candidate for an immediate, full time position of Attorney/Paralegal.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Review contracts and pre-qualifications
- Understand waiver of liens and process
- Administer Non-Compete/Non-Solicitation/Confidentiality Agreements
- Assist Human Resources with employee relations
- Handle all corporate legal matters
- Knowledge of trademarks and patents a plus
· Minimum 5 years’ experience
· Communication skills, verbal and written
· Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
· Proficient in Microsoft Office business applications, as well as advanced computer skills
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
· Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
· Possess good judgment and attention to detail
· Energetic and positive attitude
· Strong work ethic and self-motivated
Hours (Full-time): Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Salary: Salary depends on qualifications and previous compensation history will be considered.
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager
• Bonus Potential
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• STD/LTD Insurance
About the Opportunity
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will be an important member of the team who delivers our company customer promise by managing operational and financial objectives
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single fast food unit and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Drives the management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate and friendly service
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Oversees recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent.
General Manager candidates must possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of current salaried management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
- Excellent tenure at past jobs
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country, with 100 regional offices and over 500 hospitality management jobs to fill at any one time.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from a vast array of restaurant concepts and hotels.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
Set up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
Break down and clean up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
Perform administrative work
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
- Reliable access to a computer and a phone on a daily basis
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why Winning Together is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (Mchenry,Il)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!