Mclean Job Description Sample
IT Requirements Analyst
We are seeking an IT Requirements Analyst to gather stakeholder information technology requirements from a variety of customer orgranizations and facilitate the resolution of a wide range of IT related issues. Position is located in McLean, Virginia and requires an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Regularly meet with customers to evaluate component requirements and serve as the point of contact for customers in handling questions or problems.
- Keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving their IT system/application issues.
- Ensure alignment of requirements with strategic and/or enterprise-wide projects.
- Provide leadership and oversight to complex IT projects or programs that may include ill-defined requirements, ambiguity, parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, high risks, and multiple interfaces.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the identification and mitigation of project risks.
- Manage the expectations of senior-level customers and ensure the delivery of quality products and services.
- Chair technical exchange meetings and facilitate necessary points of contact and knowledge exchanges.
- Prepare the necessary paperwork for the Internal process documents.
- Assist with the establishment of a Service Level Agreement (SLA), contracts, and other necessary agreements.
- Coordinate ISSO/ISSM exchanges.
- Assist with the development of a CONOPS.
- Review customer submissions for standard data calls and system standards.
- Establish and promulgate best practices and policies as well as research and recommend new products and technology innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders.
- The ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate the results using accurate, concise, and effective writing and through descriptive and graphical representations.
- Presentation skills (written and oral) to include experience briefing at senior levels.
- 3-5 years of experience participating in an engineering team with emphasis in engineering, design, implementation, operations and maintenance and deployment activities.
Machine Learning Specialist Lead
Internal Audit Intern
Policy Analyst Principal
Associate Manager, Madewell, Tysons Corner
Senior Graphic Communications Sales Executive
Sr. Finance Analyst
Program Manager - Aviation
ATSC is currently seeking candidates for a Program Manager with experience managing military aviation programs. The Program Manager will play a strong roll in shaping the image and reputation of the company. This position leads all program activity, which includes communications with internal and external customers, proper budgeting of time and financial resources and keeping management abreast of program status. This position will be located in our corporate office in McLean, VA.
Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
5 + years of experience supervising execution of military aviation programs
Well versed in Program Management methodologies with at least 5 years of experience managing in a government contracting environment
Proficient in the development and implementation of project plans as well as tasking team members
Outstanding organizational, strategic and technical skills
Knowledge of FAR/DFAR regulations
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Experience in ISO9001 environment
AS9110 Experience desired
PMP or similar certification
ATSC is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!