Mcmechen Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
CDL A Team Drivers
Company Driver Benefits
- 2018 DOUBLE BUNK FREIGHTLINER
- HOLIDAY PAY
1 Year Minimum Driving Experience
Clean Driving Record
Lease Purchase Opportunities Available
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Company Drivers - Hazmat Endorsed
BRAND NEW Weekly Pay Package – Contact Us for More Details!
Sign-On Bonus for New Drivers – Limited Time Only!
$21 + Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
Dedicated Out & Back Runs
Frequent Home Time
Accessorial Hourly Pay
24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
Excellent Benefits After 30 days
Paid Orientation & Training
Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Valid CDL-A
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- 12 months Tractor Trailer Experience
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive Nussbaum OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too. Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations. Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions If hired in our Primary Hiring Area , you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year. Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen. First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan Qualifications
- 21 * 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL) * Excessive speeding
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company? Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect truck/trailer for defects for safe operation
- Safely load building materials onto flatbed or boom truck and unload products at commercial & residential job sites
- Deliver materials to assigned area as directed by the customer while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Must report all accidents involving driver or company equipment
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Stamina to lift heavy building materials up to 80 lbs. for load/unload
- Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license
- Class A License strongly preferred, Class B accepted
- Must have a clear three year Motor Vehicle Report
- Must have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Boom or Crane experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive compensation
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.EducationPreferred
- High School or better
- Commercial Driver License
- DOT Regulations
- Lift 50lbs-100lbs
- Boom or Crane Experience
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Advanced Practice Professional (APP) has coordination and clinical skills required for the comprehensive management of orthopedic patients, (including biological, social and psychological assessments). The APP coordinates involvement of medical/surgical specialty teams necessary to develop a comprehensive plan for the patient, and reviews the plan of care with the other members of the clinical team, participates in directing that care, performs diagnostic/therapeutic procedures, peri-operative services, and coordinates discharge planning (as applicable). The APP participates in the education of residents and medical/nursing students. Provide healthcare services consistent with state law and the requirements of the professional licensing or certification authority and/or hospital privileges, where applicable.
1. Acute care, surgical or orthopedic experience preferred.
2. Eligible new graduates will be considered.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND/OR LICENSURE:
1. MS in Medical Sciences or MSPAS preferred.
Case Manager Positions
EARN A LITTLE. EARN A LOT!!! YOU DECIDE!
Fast growing agency looking for RN's, LPN's, or Licensed SW's for immediate caseloads. Agency looking for qualified individuals in multiple rural counties in WV. We are looking for individuals who can work independently and as part of a team! Candidate must be well organized and self-starter. Position will provide case management services to individuals in their home with NO hands-on care. Nurses must have a current, valid nursing license for the state of WV. Social Workers with a current, valid WV social work license are preferred. Un-licensed social work candidates may also qualify. Must have experience in providing care to the senior population with either Home health and or case management experience. Serious inquires only.
CHOOSE YOUR HOURS. MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. TRAIN FROM HOME!
This role requires the nurse to work independently in the field with little supervision to provide Humana members with resources to enable them to stay in their home.
● Complete in home visits to members providing them with needed education and community resources they need to allow them to maintain their wellbeing in the comfort of their own homes.
● Play a key role in members avoiding unnecessary visits to the ER and or hospitalizations.
● Provide “best in class” complex case management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill, and the functionally challenged.
● Identify and close care gaps.
● Provide education to member and family members on resources, medications, and or medical conditions.
● Collaborate with other members of the Humana care team.
● Registered Nurse (RN) with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
● Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least 3 years’ experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
●Licensed Social Worker with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
● Must have computer skills
● Must have high speed DSL or Cable modem for home office
● Must be a self-starter
● Must be able to work independently
● Must have valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
● Must have undisciplined current nursing/social work license with up to date CEU’s.
NO TEMPORARY LICENSE ACCEPTED.
●PAY PER VISIT plus mileage
● Work in the geographical area of your choice
● Make your own schedule
● You choose how many members you take
● Strong support team available to assist you
Compensation will be discussed prior to Interview.
Retail Support Team, Part Time: Lynnwood, WA, Furniture Gallery In Alderwood
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you’ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy’s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More »
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Process merchandise to floor ready standards and assist the Merchandise Team Lead with the placement of merchandise on the sales floor
- Place product to appeal to customer preference; Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Communicate issues to Manager and or Merchandise Team Lead
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Effective written and verbal skills, ability to
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!