Mcminnville Job Description Sample
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
Owner Operators- CDL-A TEAM Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Referral Bonus
- Same Day Pay
- High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
- A+ Advantage Program- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
- Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
- Your Trailer or Ours
- True, Non-Forced Dispatch
- Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
- 6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
- 23 years of age
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
- No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
- No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
- No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Veterans Program - Financial / Insurance Professional - Past
You ve already served your Country and community in uniform continue to serve your community as a member of our qualified team of insurance and financial professionals.
New York Life Insurance Company is looking for talented professionals to join our ranks in sales and sales management positions. The discipline, drive and leadership qualities you developed and displayed during your military service make this career an ideal fit.
You don t need previous experience in the financial industry to succeed in this career. Our top-notch, career-long training program will provide you with the foundation you need to hone your skills and serve your community. You will have the support of a Fortune 100 company behind you, providing guidance, mentors, consultants, and marketing and sales resources.
As an insurance and financial professional, you will be able to take pride in the fact that you are continuing to make a difference in the lives of others by helping your clients build a more secure future for their families.
Isn t It Time That You Joined Our Ranks?
Like the military, as a member of New York Life, you will be joining an organization that has sold core beliefs and values integrity, rewards hard work and enjoys a long history of accountability and achievement. In fact, we ve been protecting America s families and honoring our obligations since 1845.
What a Career with New York Life Offers You.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a host of competitive advantages and benefits:
- Significant income potential, driven by you
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefits pension plan1
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of highly competitive insurance and financial products
- Promotable opportunities into the ranks of Management.
We re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
- College degree preferred, military service 3+ years accepted
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., People Person\") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Many of our Agents & Managers have served their country with distinction. Why not take the steps now to become a part of this great legacy? To learn more about how to become a New York Life Agent, fill in the Quick Apply form herewith.
1 Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your pensionable earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose.
New York Life Insurance Company EOE M/F/D/V/SO
1711877 (Exp. 4/29/2018)
Associated topics: active security clearance, active ts sci clearance, army national guard, c2bmc, clearance, cyber defense, department of homeland security, foreign instrumentation signals intelligence, multiple launch rocket system, top secret
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driving, company driving needed, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr company, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
Nursing Home Administrator
Nursing Home Administrator – must have current NHA license
• For this high profile, leadership position, you must be able utilize your organizational and communication skills, in addition to your administrative knowledge and resourceful nature, to enthusiastically dedicate your service and expertise to overseeing the day-to-day operations of the nursing home. The Nursing Home Administrator must have the administrative ability to run and grow the business, in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures, and current federal, state, local, and corporate guidelines and regulations that govern long term care - health care facilities.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining employee relations, ensuring the delivery of quality care and services, and achieving business development goals
• Possess the financial know-how to prepare and maintain annual budgets, and work with health insurance companies and patients to optimize quality and cost efficient operations at the facility
• Ensure that all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner; recruit, hire, and provide orientation - training, and ensure employee performance meets - exceeds expectations
• Ensure the facility is a safe, clean, comfortable and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff, in accordance with health care company guidelines
• Nursing Home Administrator – NHA Background Profile:
• NHA experience in a Long Term Care setting
• Current - Active State license in Nursing Home Administration
• Bachelor’s degree in business or Health Care Administration
• A solid business background
• Extensive knowledge and management - leadership experience in long term healthcare, governmental licensure regulations, and all Medicaid/Medicare procedures
• Strong leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
• Proven history of working cooperatively and harmoniously with residents, residents’ families/representatives, facility staff, physicians, consultants, etc
Dialysis, Pct, Chronic
AHS Staffing is looking for a Dialysis Tech in Mcminnville, OR.
You must be a Registered Tech with at least two year of previous dialysis experience to qualify.
This is an amazing 13 week assignment that includes Guaranteed hours, tax-free money, paid housing, and travel reimbursement!
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Mcminnville, OR
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution West LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!