Medfield Job Description Sample
Certified Nurse Assistant
As a Certified Nurse Assistant, you are always on the move, you can function in any healthcare environment and love helping others. You care deeply for your patients and in return they rely on your selflessness. You are kind, generous and always have a good sense of humor.
Here at Northeast Med Staff we offer the opportunity to work alongside other passionate healthcare professionals in our client facilities near you. We help staff many different healthcare settings, including Long-Term Care faculties, Rehabilitation Centers, In home patients, Assisted Living and many others. Moreover, we have several training opportunities to keep your credentials, such as, Dementia Certification and CPR, up to date.
Together we will give you the flexibility to work when you want to work. We can help accommodate almost any schedule to give you the perfect work/life balance you desire. Further still, we can offer medical benefits and have a wonderful referral program aimed at putting money in your pocket. So, if you are CNA with at least 6 months of experience working in a Long Term Care or Rehab facility please apply directly to this ad. We can not wait for you!
We offer a flexible work schedule that is ideal for any work/life balance desired, and we specialize in placements for Nurses and Nurse Assistants in Long Term Care and Rehab settings.
We also offer Medical Benefits to our employees working full time, as well as training opportunities to help advance their careers!
Give us a call or find us on our web page/Facebook to learn more about all the great opportunities Northeast Med Staff has to offer!
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Part-Time Shopper - Groceries - Medfield
Earn money shopping, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly.
Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay.
IN-STORE SHOPPING (NO CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? In-Store Shoppers are part-time employees who focus on ensuring our customers' grocery orders are complete and of the highest quality.
They are based locally at a designated Instacart store location and spend their complete shift grocery shopping using Instacart's InstaShopper application on a compatible Smartphone.
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Work on a team to fulfill orders for customers WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs.
with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money.
We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates.
Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities.
Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce.
Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Senior Group Leader
Kidsborough, a before and after school enrichment program in Medfield, is looking for dynamic, confident, self-motivated, creative and caring individuals with extensive experience in a school age setting to work with children in grades K-8 for the academic school year. Responsibilities include implementing our kindergarten curriculum and assisting and supporting children with homework, creating and implementing art, cooking, science and other enrichment activities, and guiding and supporting the children in their development of interpersonal skills in a fun, respectful and safe environment.
Part-time positions available (2-5 days/week):
Availability on most half-days and non-school days is essential.
Some flexibility possible with afternoon start/end time.
Must have significant relevant experience. Degree strongly preferred.
Potential candidates will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an interview. Only candidates with relevant experience need respond. Due to the volume of applicants, we will only respond to candidates whose qualifications meet the requirements of the position.
All candidates are required to complete a CORI authorization form and present identification as required by 101 CMR 15.06(2)(b). Prior to hiring, a Statement of Health (within 1 year) from a physician must be provided. References will be checked. First Aid/CPR certification required within one month of hire.
We hire great people to care for our great kids!
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Do you enjoy working independently and working flexible hours? If so, apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained!
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers) install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors of major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.Non-Skill, Skill and Physical
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
-Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
News America Marketing, a subsidiary of News Corp, [NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] is the premier marketing partner of some of the world's most well-known brands. From our iconic Sunday coupon insert, SmartSource Magazine, to our innovative digital savings platforms like Checkout 51, News America Marketing's advertising and promotion programs are an integral part of America's shopping routine. We reach millions of consumers each day through our network of 1,950+ publications, 55,880+ retail stores, and mobile savings apps. Since 1988, we have delivered advertising and promotions that are proven to help brands succeed.
For more information, please visit newsamerica.com or smartsource.com
Part time/ Nights and weekends / Friendly / Outgoing / Organized
Busy family restaurant looking for reliable, hardworking individuals to add to our team. Customer service experience, reliable transportation and Sunday availability are preferred. On the job training is also available but applicant must be able to learn quickly in a fast- paced environment.
Medical Writer (Medfield,Ma)
No third party candidates will be considered.
- Writes clinical protocols and study reports with guidance from study team members and senior medical writing personnel.
- Organizes and leads meetings with study team members to determine timelines and processes for protocol and study report development.
- Organizes and prepares cover sheets for report appendices.
Minimum 5 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Medical writing experience required
- The position will be responsible for hands-on writing, coordination of document reviews, and document quality control (QC) for documents produced by other writers.
- Documents must be of high quality in terms of scientific content, organization, clarity, accuracy, format and consistency, and adherence to regulatory requirements and company guidelines/styles/processes.
- Sr. Biostatistician
- Responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development, writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate with 2+ years experience conducting statistical analysis of clinical research data.
- Experience using SAS, Oracle Clinical, and/or ClinTrial.
- Typically has a Masters or a Ph.D. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field with at least 6 years of pharmaceutical or related experience.
Whitridge Associates is a 25 year old business and technology staffing company with an unrivaled reputation in the consultant community endorsed by being awarded Best of Staffing , Talent, the last two years. Our focus is on a long term relationship without consultants by providing contributions to both your Health and Dental insurance along with matching in your 401K.
We re not focused on getting you just a job we re focused on keeping you employed by Whitridge for many years.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
In-Home Tutor - Flexible Schedule
Recruiting K-12 Tutors to be the first to join our Sylvan In-Home Team! Become part of our exclusive community of high quality tutors with the Sylvan seal of approval. Apply today.
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child's future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you're joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it's the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan's proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method ™ where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations - which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
How will joining the Sylvan In-Home team benefit you?
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best-tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync ™ . SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child's needs while learning. It's easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don't have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
We ensure our tutors are of the highest quality and have stringent recruiting requirements. Every Sylvan In-Home tutor must submit a resume, complete a phone interview, and successfully pass a background check. We require you hold a bachelor's degree, preferably in a field that relates to the type of tutoring you would like to offer.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!