Medford Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Driver Needed - Solo & Teams (Medford,Or)
Reefer Position - Solo and Teams
We are currently hiring experienced Solo drivers and Team drivers for our Refrigeration fleet. If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay and great benefits, give one of our friendly recruiters a call.
BenefitsMedical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
401K after 90 days
Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
Layover and Detention pay
RequirementsMust be 23 years of age
Class A CDL
1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
No rollover or abandonment
No speeding 15 MPH or more in the past 3 years
No felonies in the past 5 years
Area and PayI-5 (Washington, Oregon, California) up to 41 CPM
OTR (48 states) up to 45 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver, company driver team, company driving needed, company otr, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, regional driver, regional driver route, time at home
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers.
That s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great?
Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving solo, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driver
ICM Qualified Mental Health Professional
We offer a retention bonus of $250 after 6 months of continuous employment and $500 after 1 year of continuous employment. *Applies to regular FT employees, pro-rated for part-time.
ColumbiaCare Services is a non-profit, mental health treatment agency offering a full spectrum of behavioral health care. We specialize in providing outpatient services, residential treatment programs and affiliated services for SPMI and veterans. We are more than a company. We are a team of people who are in the business of changing people’s lives.
About the Program
ColumbiaCare provides Intensive Case Management Services (ICM) team will deliver high-quality, evidence-based services that are flexible; a community-based package of care that includes assessment, strengths-based treatment planning, and recovery oriented case management that helps identify the individual’s service needs, and establishes and maintains community support systems and service coordination.
About the Position
We are looking to hire a professional ICM Qualified Mental Health Professional(QMHP) for our Jackson Care Connect program. The ideal candidate is a clinician who has a background in crisis or crisis intervention and who works well both independently and as part of a team. This position provides community based clinical services to severe and persistent mentally ill clients in multiple settings including hospitals, residential treatment facilities, in the individual’s home or other community setting. Services may continue on a short or long-term basis with the purpose to maintain the client safely in the community without hospitalization. Successful applicants must be able to calmly and professionally respond to an ever-changing environment and exercise excellent problem-solving skills. The best candidate for this position is a clinician who enjoys working in the field in a highly demanding yet rewarding environment.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Members of the ICM team work closely with hospitals and other community partners, individuals, outpatient service providers and Jackson Care Connect to identify and implement alternatives to psychiatric hospitalization, which can include a variety of service plans designed to help stabilize clients who are experiencing severe psychiatric symptoms. In addition, direct care staff must be willing and able to successfully complete our Verbal and PhysicalIntervention (VPI) crisis de-escalation training, which requires performing various physical, hands-on maneuvers and techniques.
MUST have aMaster’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or related fieldOR> Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Licensure to practice independently preferred but not required.
MUST meet OAR requirement for QMHP by having completed TWO (2) YEARS of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
MUST have a valid Oregon driver’s license, maintain a safe driving record, and the ability to pass a DHS criminal background check and drug screen.
Salary & Benefits
$4,000-$5,500 per month DOE. This is a salary exempt position. ColumbiaCare offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, which includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; substantial sick and vacation accrual (12 days per year each); and once eligible, nine (9) paid holidays and a 403(b) plan with a generous 6% company match immediately vested.
We are an AA/EOE and we give priority to applicants that qualify under protected veteran status.
Our services include:
Licensed Residential Treatment
Supportive and Fully Integrated Supported Housing
Crisis Services & Programs
Veterans Housing & Reintegration Services
Rental Assistance Programs
Outpatient Services, and
Most individuals access our services by way of State, Regional, or County Mental Health agencies, or the Veterans Administration; however, we do process private requests for services.
Long Haul - Flatbed - Heavy Haul - CDL A Drivers
Long Haul- Flatbed- Heavy Haul- CDL A Drivers
Flat bedding At It's Best!
Leavitt s Freight Service was established in 1958 by three brothers Doug, Dean, and Dewey Leavitt and is still privately held. The Company was founded on three philosophies: Honesty, Integrity, and Family.
At Leavitt s, we see the trucking industry from a distinctive point of view... yours. We think like you because we used to be you. Many of our managers and office staff began their careers as drivers, including driver managers, the safety manager, training personnel, orientation instructors, maintenance personnel, and our recruiting staff. We still clearly remember what it's like to hop into that rig for the first time in a new job.
Leavitt s provides you opportunities you won't find anywhere else: industry leading training, great pay and home time, top of the line equipment, and a home with the best drivers in flatbed trucking.
Leavitt s takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry. To qualify, you must:
- Have a valid CDL Class A
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the operation of a tractor/trailer (Exceptions to the two-year OTR requirement may be made for company drivers on an individual basis.)
- Flatbed experience preferred
- Acceptably pass the required company physical agility test, DOT physical, drug test, Leavitt's in-truck driving test, and meet all DOT requirements
- In the most recent three years, have an acceptable driving record as reflected in a MVR with no serious traffic violations and no major preventable accidents
- Have good, stable, and verifiable work history
- Be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
- Mileage Productivity Bonus
- Leavitt s drivers consistently earn $58K to $68K a year, averaging $1,100 to $1,500 per week.
- Semi- 40 CPM (base), 50 CPM w/ Accessorial Pay
- Maxi (Non-Canadian Legal) - 46 CPM (base), 58 CPM w/ Accessorial Pay
- Maxi (Canadian Legal) - 48 CPM (base), 60 CPM w/ Accessorial Pay
- Guaranteed Transition Pay - $1000/week minimum for the first 4 weeks
- Accessorial Pay
- Over-Length and Over-Width Incentives
- Stop, Drop, and Switch Pay
- Tarp and Untarp Pay
- Float Load and Unload Pay
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- Border Crossing Pay
- Random Drug Testing Stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available for drivers and their dependents.
- Coverage begins on the first day of the month after 30 days of employment. For example, if your hire date is April 14th, your insurance would begin on June 1st.
- Free Basic Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage.
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)PTO is based on years of service.
- RIDER PROGRAM No charge for passengers 12 and older. You must be employed for 90 days to qualify.
- PET POLICY One dog (50 lb max) allowed with $1500 deposit and health records.
- At Leavitt s, balancing your wages and home time is of the utmost importance.
- Get home weekly if you're a driver who lives in our core hiring areas.
- Earn a full day off for every five or more worked during a traditional Monday through Sunday week.
- Schedule home time through driver managers.
Thank you for considering Leavitt s Freight Service for your next driving job.
Let our experience work for you!
Call us at: (844) ###-#### or Apply Online Below!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, company over the road, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, tanker truck, time at home
CDL A Truck Drivers (Medford,Or)
Dedicated Glass Division -- Fresno, CA
We are currently hiring drivers for our Dedicated Glass Division based in Fresno, CA. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call!
Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
- 401K after 90 days
- Paid Flatbed Training
- Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
- Newer Trucks
- Annual Pay Increases
- Referral Bonus $1,500
- Bonus pay for Canada
- Tarp Pay
- Set-up and Take-down Pay
Requirements- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 2 Years of OTR (3 states or more)
- Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
- No Rollover or Abandonment
- No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
- No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay- Loads Originate out of Fresno, CA
- Return Empty
- Paid All Miles (loaded or empty)
- Live Load and Pre-Load
- Up to 47 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver solo, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, otr company, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driving route, time at home
Class A Drivers & Owner Operators
DECKER TRUCK LINE: 85 YEARS STRONG
Our drivers earn up to $57,000 - $80,000 annually
Ask about our 2 week guaranteed pay
For over eight decades we ve employed some of the best professional truck drivers in the business, offering consistent, dependable service to our large base of freight customers.
We were founded in 1931 by brothers Loren and Dale Decker, who set out to build a trucking company from the one Model B Ford truck they owned. Early deliveries consisted of deliveries of canned goods, plumbing fixtures, gypsum products and windmills between Iowa and adjacent states. By 1993, Dale s son Don Decker had acquired sole ownership of the company, whose revenues had grown tenfold and whose operations had expanded to a nationwide system of coverage.
Today, one thing hasn t changed at Decker: our commitment to superior service. We think that s why we still proudly serve some of the very same shippers today that we started out with some 80 years ago.
EIGHT STRATEGICALLY LOCATED TERMINALS
At Decker, we maintain eight terminals conveniently located throughout our operating area, to provide our truck drivers with training options, maintenance support and contact with operations personnel.
We re also proud to offer our drivers as an extensive variety of amenities including showers, laundry facilities, break rooms with televisions, and quiet rooms equipped with computers.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CLASS A DRIVERS AND OWNER OPERATORS
NEW! INCREASED STARTING PAY
Increased 401K Match Annual Raises
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Tarp Pay
- In-Cab Scanning
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
Reefer Base Pay $1.00 Per Mile
Loaded and Empty Plus Fuel Surcharge
Flatbed Owner Operators Earn 72%
$1,000 Sign On Bonuses
- Orientation Fuel reimbursement
- Annual & Quarterly Bonuses
- No Trailer Rent
- Reefer Fuel Provided by the Carrier
- In-Cab Scanning
- Discounted Fuel Purchases
- Weekly Settlements
NO FLATBED EXPERIENCE? WE LL TRAIN! WE TRAIN BOTH REEFER AND FLATBED DRIVERS! STUDENTS WELCOME!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, own truck driving, own your own, owner operator, owner operator driving, solo driver
Company Solo & Team CDL A Drivers Regional, OTR Driver Routes - Home Options (Medford,Or)
Company Solo and Team CDL A Drivers Needed!
For GUARANTEED COMPENSATION and our PREMIUM PAY OUT,
Call Mike at 877-###-#### or
click below to APPLY for our amazing opportunities.
As a part of the Cadence Team \"Built By Drivers for Drivers\" our Class A CDL driver can expect honesty and to be treated with respect all while knowing that you're an important part of the team that helps build our success.
OTR Team Driver pay $1,500 per week with 4,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 4,800 or under 4,000 will get .62 cents (split .31 cents each) a mile.
- OTR Driver pay $1,250.00 per week with 2,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,400 or under 2,000 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Regional Driver pay $1,000.00 per week with 1,600 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,000 or under 1,600 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Top quality newer Freightliner Cascadia with APU, Lane Divergent Systems, Auto trans & more
- Reefer or Dry van options
- Multiple home time options dependent on where you live
- Get paid for the things you deal with - Detention, multi-stop, layover and breakdown pay
- Excellent benefits available at 60 days for you and the family!!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401k with a match, paid vacation & more
- Sign on bonus along with safety and performance bonus
- Paid Orientation Transportation and lodging covered by US. Lunches are provided.
Cadence Premier Logistics is seeking professional Class A CDL truck driver's that are looking to further their career with a growing and successful Chicago area trucking company. If you are a professional Class A CDL driver, then this is the team you need to join. Over 10 years ago a driver with 1 truck began this company that has now grown to 300 trucks and an ever-increasing customer base.
- Need a CDL-A License
We look forward to YOU being the next member of the Cadence Team!!!!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company otr, dedicated truck, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driver
Cdl-A Team Drivers (Medford,Or)
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Starting pay is 52 per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58 per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
2 per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!
Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
- Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
- Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
- Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
- Has No Preventable Accidents
- Has No Traffic Citations
- Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10 for EVERY MILE you ran that month!! An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68 per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Associated topics: board, class a cdl team driver, husband and wife, over the road team, partner, team class a cdl driving, team class b cdl driver, team class c cdl, team truck driving, team trucking company
Class A Refrigerated Freight Driver
Class A Refrigerated Freight Driver needed
A Walla Walla company Tate Transportation is accepting applications for Class A Drivers to haul refrigerated freight in Oregon, Idaho and Washington. The company has expanded lanes to include North Dakota and Colorado as well. (Not related to Oil Field)
- Driver s Annual income is 50,000 to 68,000
- Shipper, Load, and Count Freight (hands free)
- 40% Drop and Hooks / Preloaded trailers for fast turn arounds and more miles.
- Bonuses for any successful level I, II, or III inspections
- Safety Bonus for no accidents or tickets per month
- Detention pay after 2 hours of waiting.
- Weekly home time for your 34 hour reset. Time you can count on to be with your family.
- Driver and family health insurance are offered after 60 days. Nurse Triage 24 hr. service
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac is also available
- Vacation: 1 week for years one through four; 2 weeks for 5 through 14years and 15 through 19 years 3 weeks; Over twenty years 4 weeks.
- 401k and profit sharing
- Trusted Carrier/pre pass
- Qualcomm ELD s
- Minimum experience: 2 years over the road with mountain winter driving. Chaining experience.
- Dot physical: current
- No more than 2 moving violations in a three year period
- No speed violation of 15 mph over, in the past three years
- No improper lane change or following too close.
- No Chargeable accidents within the last two years
- No convictions or deferment charges for alcohol or drug within 5 years
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, company driver team, company driving, company otr, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, regional driver route, regional driving
Five Guys is looking for experienced managers that have been in the restaurant industry for at least 3 years. Great supervisory skills, high energy with great communication skills. Able to work various hours and all days of the week. We are family oriented and want the most positive employees to be part of our team. If you are organize and highly motivated to run one of the fastest growing restaurants in the US, apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!