Medford Job Description Sample
Oregon - Mohs Surgeon Opportunity
Locum, Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunity
Outstanding Opportunity for a Board Certified/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a well-established private practice in Jackson County, Oregon. Group has an immediate need and is open to a candidate wanting locum, part-time or full-time work. Practice has experienced and trained staff to support Mohs. No Mohs lab on site yet, but group is willing to invest in one.
Candidate must be willing to do Mohs/General Dermatology if full-time. Group currently has 10-15 Mohs cases/week.
- Board Certified/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Locum, Part-Time or Full-Time opportunity
- Full-Time = Mohs/General Dermatology
- Group offers flexibility with schedule
- Competitive base salary plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits package for full-time including 401K match, malpractice, CME, PTO, medical, dental, vision
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 1 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Medford, Oregon Job #11262242
Seeking a BC/BE Urology physician to work mostly in an outpatient Urology practice. Includes some inpatient work as well. Employment opportunity. Guaranteed salary for the first year. Conversion to a $/w RVU based salary, plus performance incentive program in year. Full time position with 10 days of ED call per month. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including sign on, relocation assistance, CME, and comprehensive health, dental, vision, and retirement package. Minimum requirements include:
- MD or DO with experience. New Grad physician will be considered as well.
- Current and unencumbered physician license.
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Or Physician Assistant
Medford, Oregon Job #11227919
Small hospital is seeking a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Western Oregon. This is a full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position with flexible block scheduling. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME allowance, comprehensive health, dental, vision, and retirement package. Minimum requirements include:
- 2 plus years experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a hospital setting.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Active, non-probationary Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Gentle Dental Northgate Office - 11 Rossanley Drive Medford, OR 97501
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Relocation Package and Sign-on Bonus Available
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Occupational Health Physician
Medford, Oregon Job #11228528
Seeking a BC/BE Occupational Health physician to treat and manage Worker's Comp claims, provide information and guidance to employees, employers, and insurance carriers, and to manage patients for the duration of their Work Comp claims. Position also perform Department of Transportation physicals in accordance with federal guidelines and regulations and perform physicals for non-DOT related needs. Physician will advocate for safe practices and healthy choices in the workplace, act as the Medical Review Officer for the clinic's drug screening program, and work at the employer's Occupational Health clinics. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including sign on, relocation assistance, CME, and comprehensive health, dental, vision, and retirement package. Minimum requirements include:
- MD or DO with Medical Review Officer (MRO) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Experience in Occupational Health.
- Knowledge of treating Workers' Compensation claims and an ability to balance the needs of patients, employers, and insurance carriers.
- BC/BE in Occupational and Environmental Medicine by ACOEM preferred.
Medford, Oregon Job#11102393
Pediatric Physician owned single specialty group currently comprised of 9 physician partners and 1 employed PNP seeks Pediatric Physician who will be eligible for partnership after two years. The medical center employs pediatric physician hospitalists. Only inpatient responsibilities will be rounding on newborns. Call (telephone only) is 1:8. Nurse phone triage covers patient calls and the physicians in the group average only one phone call per month. Full time is 4 clinic days per week. Excellent base salary with generous bonus structure. The group offers 5 weeks vacation, 1 week of CME with an allowance, health insurance and relocation. Relocation, malpractice, license, DEA and boards paid by employer. Minimum requirements include:
- New Grad and experienced Pediatrician will be considered.
- MD or DO graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
- Proficiency in a language in addition to English, specifically Spanish is a plus
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Tractor Trailer Driver
Customer First | Integrity | Excellence | Teamwork | Fun!
Peterson The CAT Rental Store has an immediate need for an experienced Tractor Trailer Driver in our Medford, OR location.
At Peterson our Vision is to be our customers' first choice. We put our customers first and continually strengthen our partnerships through our employee's hard work, ingenuity and determination. Our 80 year history is a reflection of our collective efforts and focus.
We provide a family oriented environment that promotes safety, personal growth and professional achievement. Critical to our continued success is hiring and developing exceptional employees. We are deeply committed to providing an environment necessary to attract and retain engaged employees who will relentlessly strive to reach Peterson's strategic goals and vision. We have high standards for our employees, with good reason. They represent Peterson, our family, our brand, and our values to customers and our team members.
We have high expectations and so do you. You are exceptionally motivated, have outstanding skills, and are looking for more than just a job. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, and promotional opportunities at a family owned and operated business that really cares about employees. If you want to work side-by-side with others who are passionate about customer service, consider joining our team. You can help us write more chapters in our success story as we move towards celebrating our 100 year anniversary.
Reporting to the Rental Service manager and under general supervision, delivers and retrieves rental equipment at customer sites with various delivery vehicles up to 98,000 lbs. G.V.W.R.
Maintain a safe working environment and observe all company and DOT safety procedures, laws, policies and rules, including maintaining an accurate Record of Duty Status log.
Monitor, maintain and inspect assigned delivery vehicles in accordance with manufacturer, company, and DOT guidelines, including daily DOT vehicle operational safety inspections. It is also the driver's responsibility to insure that all required registrations, permits and inspections are current and valid.
Load and transport rental equipment in a safe and secure manner following DOT guidelines for secure and tie-down of equipment.
Interact with internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner including listening, gaining understanding, and accurately relaying customer concerns, and complaints to the appropriate person.
Deliver and retrieve equipment to and from customer sites.
Inspect equipment for damage when picking up equipment from customers.
Fuel rental equipment as required.
Wash and maintain rental equipment as directed.
Complete all rental and related documents in an accurate and timely manner.
Work on an "on call" 24/7 basis as required for emergency equipment deliveries.
Follow all company safety rules and use of applicable PPE.
Promote positive company image by professional conduct, personal appearance, and truck appearance.
Work overtime as needed within labor law and DOT guidelines.
Class "A" Commercial Driver's License with required endorsements and a current Medical Certificate.
Maintain an acceptable safety record.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma and completion of a certified truck driver training program; and three (3) to five (5) years' experience in a similar delivery vehicle involving customer interaction or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Peterson Machinery is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A drug screen and background check is required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!