Media Clerk Job Description Sample
School Library Media Clerk At Stevens Creek Elementary School #033
Media Coordinator, Local Media
Library Media Clerk I (Jimenez Am119)
Host/Hostess At Media Grill (Part Time) -Hilton Anatole
Social Media Specialist
You enjoy writing, whether it’s a blog or social media post. You know how to engage someone by using 250 characters or less. You understand how to advertise and build brand awareness to attract talent and customer leads. Does this sound like you? If so, we want you to be a part of our team at CL Support Services! We are looking for a creative, social media guru to be our Social Media Assistant.
What are the goals of this position? To build company brand awareness and attract new diverse talent all through social media.
CL Support Services is a management service company providing HR, IT, Accounting, Marketing and Risk Management to the Olshan Foundation Solutions companies and other small construction businesses. We are a dedicated organization, venturing to deliver the highest value of services to our clients, so they can focus on growing their organization. We have a great company culture centered on being family oriented, motivating and learning from one another.
More about the position
You will support the Marketing and Recruiting team by:
- Planning, writing and outlining email communications, blog posts and articles about home services
- Monitoring, investigating and responding to customer reviews or social media comments in a timely manner to nurture relationships
- Overseeing and creating social media advertising campaigns specific to recruiting new diverse talent
- Up keeping of 3rd party website profiles
- Writing and editing brochures, 3rd party websites and print advertisements
- Managing inbound leads and respond to customers directly
- Developing and creating editorial calendar for social media and blog post
- Weekly reporting of key metrics - reviews, lead forms, misc.
Skills you will need
- Strong writing skills and ability to create visual content for job ads and social media posts
- Creative thinking to stay on top of trends and be a leader in change
- Stay organized to plan projects accordingly and meet deadlines
- Quick learner to use user-friendly platforms to participate in
- Research and interview subject knowledge experts to gain a clear understanding of client products and services to develop blog posts and respond to customer comments
- Previous experience or education in Journalism, Communications or Marketing would be ideal
- Obtained or currently seeking a bachelors or associates degree is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and have a favorable background
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401K and Roth
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick time, 7 days of paid holiday's)
- We care about our team members, that's why we offer tuition reimbursement
- Attire is casual, you can wear jeans to work!
Junior Sales Representative - Digital Media - Advfn.Com
Junior Sales Representative
This is an exciting chance for a talented and hungry digital media sales professional to join one of the worlds largest online financial publishers.
Each month, a specific sector for prospecting will be set by the Sales Director and a full brief will be provided with a pre-written email and presentation for the representative to send.
The position requires the Junior Sales Representative to complete the first two stages within our CRM platform:
Stage 1. Prospecting
Based on the prospecting sector of focus, you'll do research to find information on prospective clients:
Full Company Name and Postal Address
Marketing Manager (decision maker on advertising budget spending) Name, Email and phone number.
Stage 2. Reach Out
The representative will engage in various types of outreach including emails, phone calls, and messaging
Once outreach has resulted in a certain level of engagement, the company and contact are now a qualified lead and will then be handed over to a senior sales representative to see it to closing.
ADVFN provides comprehensive stock market and cryptocurrency information to the private investor retail market. The website, accessible via desktop, mobile and app, caters to the sophisticated investor, offering real time share prices, news feeds, portfolio management, stock chat, and more.
- Most active financial message boards in the UK, US and Brazil.
- Operating since 1999.
- Key websites
Completed High School Education or higher
Work from office
Full-time only (40 hours per week)
Base salary - $25,000
Commission of $5 per qualified leadCommission of $50 for first sale made to each of the Junior Sales Representative's qualified leads
Clear path of progression from Junior Sales Representative to Sales Representative to Sales Manager.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!