Medical Record Clerk Job Description Sample
Medical Record Clerk
Medical Record Clerk in Hardeeville
Scanning & Copying of medical charts, and assisting patients. Medical Record Experience Helpful. Excellent Customer Service Skills Required. Monday-Friday 8am- 4:30pm. We offer Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k) Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay for all Full Time employees.
Data Entry Clerk - Medical Record Experience Preferred
In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Apply client specifications to accurately complete process and key client materials.
- Timely and efficient identification of various client materials.
- Work efficiently within a team environment to meet client deadlines and service level agreements..
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintains levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Type a minimum of 10,000 alpha numeric and 10-key strokes per hour (KSPH) at a 98% accuracy or better.
- Previous experience with medical records/medical terminology is a plus.
- Must be able to successfully pass a mandatory drug screening.
- Good communication skills,
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Good time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status. evenings, and/or weekends.
- May be required to spend long periods of time sitting with close visual acuity to personal computer.
- High levels of repetitive motion on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SourceHOV retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. Additionally, SourceHOV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, veteran status, creed, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status.
Medical Record - Release Of Information (Roi) Specialist
Job Title: ROI Specialist, Orlando, FL
Department: ROI Department
Reports To: Office Manager
This job description is intended to be a general statement about this job and is not to be considered a detailed assignment. It may be modified to adjust for necessary changes.
The ROI Specialist will demonstrate that they are culturally aligned with BACTES, by displaying and working within the values of Servant Leadership, Family, BACTES People Give Back, Compassion, Accountability and Respect for their leader and their peers. They will be innovative, open to change, and display honesty and integrity in all that they do.
Essential Job Functions
· Completes release of information requests including retrieving patient’s medical chart and returning chart, scanning medical record accurately and correctly and transmitting daily, according to requests, established procedures, and established standards of quality and productivity.
· Date stamps all requests and highlights pertinent data to facilitate processing.
· Validates requests and authorizations for release of medical information according to established procedures.
· Performs quality checks on all work to assure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and proper invoicing.
· Maintain equipment in excellent operating condition (inside and out).
· Provides excellent customer service by being attentive and respectful; insures understanding of customer request and follows-through as promised; and being proactive in identifying client concerns, or problems.
· May receive incoming requests including opening mail, telephone inquiries, and retrieving facsimile inquiries, depending on the needs to the client.
· Maintains a neat, clean, and professional personal appearance and observes the dress code established.
· Maintains a clean and orderly work area, insures that records and files are properly stored before leaving area.
· Maintains working knowledge of the existing state laws and fee structure
· Works within scope of position and direction; willingly accepts assignments and is available to take on additional facilities or help out during backlogs
· Carries out responsibilities in accordance with client/site policies and procedures, including HIPAA, state/federal regulations related to operations, and labor regulations.
· Maintains confidentiality, security and standards of ethics with all information.
· Work with privileged information in a conscientious manner while releasing medical records in an efficient, effective, and accurate manner.
-- 1 year prior experience in a medical records department or like setting preferred
-- Must have strong computer software experience – general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
-- Excellent organizational skills a must
-- Must be able to type 50 wpm
-- Must be able to use fax, copier, scanning machine
-- Must be willing to learn new equipment and processes quickly.
-- Must be self-motivated, a team player
-- Must have proven customer satisfaction skills
-- Must be able to multi-task
--EMR experience a plus
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
· Physical ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. of materials
· Manual dexterity and strength sufficient enough to enter information via computer keyboard for long periods of time, to write notes and information needed, and to pick up and hold paperwork, supplies and other items.
· Eyesight sufficient to effectively read documents and to accurately view information on a computer monitor
· Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to effectively communicate.
· Eye/hand coordination, hearing and visual acuity necessary for day to day tasks
· The work environments involve everyday risks or discomforts which will require normal safety precautions typical of an office/clinical setting.
· Based on experience
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401k plan
· All business - related expenses will be reimbursed through our expense report process
· Maintain privacy of all patient, employee and volunteer information and access such information only on a need to know basis for business purposes.
· Comply with all regulations regarding corporate integrity and security obligations
· Report unethical, fraudulent or unlawful behavior or activity
· Maintain current and yearly HIPAA certification.
BACTES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other protected class, political affiliation or belief.
The company was founded as BACTES Imaging Solutions in 1991 on the principle that every person in the company would always treat every medical record as if it were their own. In 2013, the company was acquired by Sharecare, the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. Sharecare Health Data Services provides its customers the benefits of professional, highly trained and experienced people, state-of-the-art technology, and a process that is based on the highest quality standards and risk mitigation. Customers receive comprehensive, customized and innovative services to help their organizations become more profitable, productive and secure.
Medical Record Administrator
Maintain Soldier medical/dental records in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 40-66.
Ensure all administrative charting in eCase, DENCLASS (Dental Classification Module), MEDPROS (Medical Data Protection System), eProfile, Medical Health Assessment/Periodic Health Assessment (MHA/PHA), Medical Electronic Data Care History and Readiness Tracking (MEDCHART), Automated Voucher System (AVS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology (AHLTA), Medical Operational Data System (MODS), and Medpros Web Data Entry (MWDE) completed in a timely manner.
Index uploaded medical/dental documents into the specified electronic records repository.
Manage the development and maintenance of a NYARNG medical records program which involves over 20,000 active and non-active records.
Manage and perform all services as required by the Army National Guard Service Treatment Records Personnel Policy Operational Message (PPOM) program.
Act as the sole representative to the COR for all STR requirements.
Recommend/Draft for COR review and approval of policies and procedures to process medico-legal documents and correspondence requests, and to document, store, and retrieve medical records information conforming to Federal, State, and local statutes.
Advise COR on medical records procedures and problems and recommend solutions to the problems.
Apply legal principles, policies, regulations, and standards for the control and use of medical records information.
Review and analyze information reported into data systems and provide recommendations for more efficient use of resources to COR/Operation Officer.
POC for NGB STR discharge record program.
Compile and complete special and recurring Soldier Medical and Dental Compliance reports for the MEDCOM, JFHQ, and National Guard Bureau (NGB).
Make projections on growth of medical records system and recommend design changes to accommodate program expansion.
Current on all guidelines and regulations impacting management of Medical Records
Must have experience working with the U.S. Army and/or National Guard.
Medical Record Retrieval Specialist - 170273
- Candidates will need to have a valid DL and proof of insurance.
- Will be visiting provider offices (doctors); will review records (medical or paper); scan and upload the records; make sure they meet daily goals; will receive a laptop, scanner, and jump drive; need to be willing to use their personal cell for work calls
- Prefer experience with medical records; needs knowledge of computers (especially Excel and Word); good demeanor; good communication and organization skills; needs to be responsible; High School Diploma required; reliable transportation is a must.
"POSITION OFFERED BY NO FEE AGENCY"
CANDIDATE MUST BE US CITIZEN GREEN CARD HOLDER PERMANENT CITIZEN OF US
Hedis Medical Record Retrieval Specialists
Take advantage of flexible hours, a competitive salary, and be a HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval Specialist with one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval Specialist who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval Specialist and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
The HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval Specialist will go to other doctor offices, clinics etc. and retrieve medical records
- The HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval Specialist must be computer literate to be able to pull the records.
- Must be professional as they are walking into clinics etc.
- Travel will be up to 100% with Mileage reimbursement
- A laptop computer, a portable scanner and a thumb drive will be provided and utilized to retrieve medical records and those medical records will be uploaded into a secured database
- Medical record retrieval appointments will be scheduled within a timely, efficient manner to meet all allotted deadlines
- HS Diploma/GED
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
- MS application knowledge
- Competitive salary: Up to $ 13.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
If you are interested in being considered for the HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval Specialist position, please click the Apply button below!
Medical Record Review Specialist
One of the most well-known healthcare providers in Massachusetts is currently seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join their team! This opportunity offers a stable schedule, and the ability for a recently certified Medical Assistant to add valuable experience to their resume. The role of Medical Record Review Specialist would be responsible for navigating medical charts and databases to extract required information, and composing a written summary of results. This individual would also be responsible for the creation and implementation of action plans for the department and to improve quality of the records.
Candidates will also be required to attend trainings to stay current with HEDIS guidelines.
Previous experience in a fast paced clinical environment (externships considered)
Current/Recent Medical Assistant certification
Previous HEDIS experience preferred
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : Click Here!
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Driver For Local Deliver And CDL Lisence Driver With Medical Record
We are seeking a Driver For Local Deliver And CDL Lisence Driver With Medical Record to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Our Operation is Mon- Sat every week.
We need a rugular driver license driver to do local deliver for triborough with 3 years experience and hard working must have authorization to work in the US and the salary is $12 per Hr from Mon- Sat if over 40 Hr we will pay OT $18 per Hr.
We need a CDL license with medical record to dirver truck or trailer to pick up live poultry for a dressing plant with a good 5 years experience and hard working with the salary is $20 per Hr at list 8 - 10 Hrs per day. Working at list 3 - 4 days work per week
Medical Record Specialist - Hedis
The primary responsibility of the HEDIS Medical Record Specialistis to provide administrative, clerical, and scheduling support to HEDIS Abstractors conducting the Chart Review and Chart Abstraction portion of the HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) Audit.
The Specialistis responsible for providing basic administrative and telephonic support for the Quality Improvement department in order to meet deadlines associated within the project. The Specialistwill work under the direction of the Team Lead to
Medical Record Retrieval Specialist
Candidates will need to have a valid DL and proof of insurance.
One day of the work week candidate will be working out of the office and not be required to travel.
Extensive travel involved and candidates will need to use personal vehicle.
Will cover most of the West coast, spanning from Citrus county to Collier County (approximately 3 hours north and south of Tampa Bay area).
Will be visiting provider offices (doctors);
Will review records (medical or paper);
Scan and upload the records; make sure they meet daily goals;
Will receive a laptop, scanner, and jump drive; need to be willing to use their personal cell for work calls without reimbursement;
Will be reimbursed for mileage
Prefer experience with medical records;
Needs knowledge of computers (especially Excel and Word);
Good demeanor; good communication and organization skills;
Needs to be responsible;
High School Diploma required;
Reliable transportation is a must.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!