Mender Job Description Sample
Date: Oct 23, 2017
Menomonee Falls, WI, US
Cintas is currently looking for a Garment Mender partner. The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring all uniform garments are repaired in accordance with company standards and customer requests. General repairs include fixing holes and tears in shirts and pants and replacing buttons on garments as needed. Repairing is typically done manually by hand with needle and thread. The position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including sitting and walking, and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting. Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
• The ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
• Experience using a sewing machine in an industrial environment, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Category: Production / Manufacturing
Employee Status: Regular
We currently have an opportunity for a hardworking individual who wants to join a great team! Enjoy competitive pay, great benefits and being part of a successful, industry leader.
- Service and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as trucks, heavy equipment, and production machines and equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance. Ex – oil changes, brakes, other lubrication.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Keep detailed records of services performed and keep up with maintenance scheduling.
- Keep our shop facility clean and organized.
- Nice shop facilities to work in - manage and maintain the whole shop facility.
- Requires pre-employment drug screening/background test.
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to follow company safety procedures and attend safety meetings.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Able to operate mechanized equipment, such as forklifts.
- Able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Own set of tools is a plus!
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to complete internal training.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive medical, vision and dental.
- Paid time off, including holidays.
- Compensation is determined by experience and ability to meet requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Our Ag division is rapidly growing due to our unique approach to soil and plant health. We utilize a "boots-on-the-ground" approach combined with solutions developed around sound knowledge of soil chemistry and plant physiology.
Soil Mender is a staple in the lawn and garden industry with natural products geared towards improving soil health.
Experienced Body Shop Technician
This commitment creates opportunity for every individual in our organization. We are a large MSO with 4 locations serving Johnstown, Altoona and Huntingdon areas. As we are constantly growing we are constantly seeking full time employees.
Luciano's Auto Body locations are fully equipped, full service collision repair facilities. All of our facilities are clean and well maintained. We are committed to promoting an employee focused culture which fosters learning and a commitment to quality that is unsurpassed. Job Skills and
- Must be a highly skilled technician
Minimum of 5 years experience
Must have own tools
Must be able to work in groups or alone
Valid Driver's License required
Efficiency is a priority at all times
Communication skills with team are necessary
Able to finish work in specified timeframe assigned by Shop Manager Luciano Inc. Companies was founded in 1986, and has continued to grow. There are four Body Shop's located within Altoona, Johnston, and Huntingdon, also including Glass Mender Inc. Lucanio's continues to employ those who want to make the organization successful and an exciting place to work.
We are driven to serve with Integrity, Open & Honest Communication, Excellence, Passion, Positive Relationships, and Value through offering the best quality of repairs and customer care . Luciano's provides a competitive pay plan that includes a bonus program, as well as Affordable Health Coverage, dental coverage, holidays, and paid vacations. Our culture also provides an environment for both personal and professional growth opportunities. Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!