Menifee Job Description Sample
Grounds Keeper / Handyman
Do you like working outdoors, love taking care of grounds to keep them looking beautiful? Do you consider yourself a handy person to have around that can fix anything? Are you customer service oriented?
We are looking for an assistant groundskeeper for our cemetery. Knowledge of commercial sprinkler systems, piping and irrigation is a plus. Must be able to work in all types of weather. Good with hand tools, power tools or even tractors and strong enough to assist digging and prepping grave sites. This position will also be responsible for helping us maintain our buildings and other property projects as needed.
We offer a good working environment, full benefits, 401k plan, sick and vacation time.
Must possess a High School Diploma, and have at least 5 years applicable experience. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly desired.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Truck Drivers – Team Drivers
CDL-A Truck Drivers – Team Drivers CDL-A Team Truck Driver Opportunities Why TWT? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're interested teaming up with a partner or are an Owner Operator, TWT has everything to offer the professional truck driver. Brand new pay increase - $.60 per mile (split) -- 20,000+ miles per month plus a $3,000 sign-on bonus AND a $4,000 recruiting bonus Join our Team of Professional Truck Drivers Today: * COMPANY TEAMS Starting Pay $.60 per mile (split)! * 20,000+ Miles Per Month
Team Drivers - $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS ($1,000/each driver) * $4,000 ($2,000/each) Recruiting Bonus paid after 6 months (Limited Time Offer) * $300 Quarterly SAFETY BONUS * ORIENTATION PAY Paid at the Completion of Orientation! * Weekly Pay
Miles, miles miles!!! * Also hiring Solo Drivers & Owner Operators
- No Touch Freight, New Equipment Arriving Daily, Satellite Communications, Dedicated Fleet Manager and Paperless Logs We offer a Complete Benefit Package including Medical/Dental, Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, and Much More!!!
You must have a valid Class A CDL * 21 Years of Age
Entry Level Sales Representative
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management of our projects.
- Review the Project plans and understand the scope of the assigned work.
- Create and maintain look-ahead schedules
- Manage and coordinate the day to day field work to ensure it is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner consistent with the client agreement and within the budget.
- Obtain all inspections and ensure quality of work is maintained.
- Ensure all work described in the client agreement is performed.
- Attend all meetings as required for the successful completion of the assigned projects.
- Maintain daily paperwork and correspondence.
- Be consistently mindful of the budget and job costs while remaining fair to vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, clients and the company.
RN Unit Registered Nurse
RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE
Life Care Center of Menifee
Position type: Full-time and part-time
Shift: Day and evening shifts
$2,000 sign-on bonus for full-time!
The RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a nursing diploma (associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing)
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct nursing care,, nursing leadership, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Must be able to evaluate patient needs through ongoing assessment and revise care plans based on changes in patient's condition
- Must be able to provide clinical supervision to CNAs and LPNs
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
For more information on our location, visit us at http://lifecarecenterofmenifee.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Menifee, CAAPPLY NOW
No longer simply nursing homes, Life Care offers more services in order to meet the needs of residents and patients across the country. Through the years, Life Care added Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted and independent living facilities, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and on-site physicians.
Life Care continues to look for innovative ways to enhance resident and patient care. The same passion for resident-centered care, that started in 1970, still fuels Life Care today.
Today Life Care operates or manages more than 200 skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimers and senior living campuses in 28 states
Border Patrol Agent
U.S. Border Patrol secures our borders from illegal activity between U.S. ports of entry.
Entry-Level To Management Training Provided
We are looking to kick-start the next phase of our expansion plans in Southern California with people who are looking for an opportunity to grow and advance in a career.
This is an amazing opportunity, but it will require hard work, expanding your comfort zones, learning from mistakes, commitment, passion and a competitive nature and desire to win!
You will be involved in every aspect of the company as you learn and grow:
- New Customer Acquisition, Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Management, Client Relations, Public Relations
- Target Market Exposure, Campaign Management
- Team Leadership / Assistant Management
- Recruitment, Administration, Finance
- Team Management, Client Management and Project Management
Rapid advancement is available for top performers looking to take on additional responsibility, but all openings start off at entry-level. The stages of advancement are clearly outlined and are dependent on results, not seniority, experience, education nor office politics.
Your initial responsibilities will be public relations, sales, marketing and customer service orientated. You'll then have the chance to learn recruitment and developmental training skills; and you'll begin to build a team. Once you have a productive team, you'll learn the business management and administration techniques.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you're thinking of entering the business world or feel you would be an effective manager, send us a copy of your resume to be considered. Please double check that your contact details are included and are current because we tend to reach out to successful applicants straight away.
SLP - Speech Language Pathologist In Menifee - Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a School District, near MENIFEE - Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist/SLP to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this SLP/Speech Language Pathologist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- ASHA certification
- Ability to assess student needs including IEP evaluations
- Effective communication skills to advise, consult and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions
- Active state SLP license or the ability to obtain the required state license
- Previous school based experience preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Dedicated Cdl-A Team Truck Driver
CDL-A TEAM DRIVERS: MAKE UP TO $0.70 CPM AT PRIDE TRANSPORT WITH A $5,000 SIGN ON
Pride - Yuma, Arizona
Team | Dedicated | Dry Van
When it comes to your pay, Pride Transport makes sure you don’t fall short. Our CDL-A Dedicated Team Drivers EARN UP TO 70 CPM with this dedicated route out of Yuma, AZ. APPLY TODAY, LIMITED POSITIONS.
Pride Transport’s Dedicated CDL-A Team Truck Driver positions offer:
Make up to $0.70 CPM
$5,000 sign-on bonus + mileage bonus
1 cent per mile to the truck at 18,000 miles plus
2 cents at 19,000
3 cents at 20,000
4 cents at 21,000
5 cents at 22,000+ (this is $1100.00 to truck)
Dedicated freight lanes from Yuma, AZ to Redding, PA
Reload in Hershey, PA to Salt Lake City, UT and then back to Yuma, AZ
The best pay, support, benefits, & equipment on the road
Affordable health insurance (self & family)
Generous safety & MPG bonus opportunities
Retirement plan with weekly 10% match
6 paid holidays
Newer Peterbilts, Kenworths, & Freightliners
Paid vacation after one year
Pet & rider programs
100% no-touch freight (refrigerated)
Are you ready to earn more for your experience with Pride’s CDL-A Dedicated Team truck driving jobs? Pride is ready to hear from you! Apply today to get started.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!