Menomonee Falls Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
If you're exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best-educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you're one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.-Thurs.), you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum's reliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned $75,000-$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum's team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annualrenewal income potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Logistics Engineering Intern
STS Technical Services is hiring a Logistics Engineering Intern to support a local Fortune 350 company located in Menomonee Falls, WI. The Logistics Engineering Intern will be responsible for supporting all tasks and projects related to Material Control and Planning for our client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Audits and observes current processes (finding gaps in current state) to determine root cause of issues
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking of action items for ongoing projects initiated by Materials Supervisor or Internal Logistics Manager
- Proper execution of day-to-day processes as communicated by Materials Supervisor, Logistics Engineer and/or Plan For Every Part (PFEP) Manager (Time studies, collecting/organizing data)
- Physically updates and revises shop floor based on ECN’s
- Supports the PFEP manager in setting up & maintaining new warehouses (labeling, bin management, routes, etc.)
- Assists to control stock levels of raw materials, work-in-progress and finished goods to minimize total inventory levels while still meeting orders, production schedules, forecasts and customer delivery requirements by personally conducting a daily inventory count, verifying with inventory system information and investigating any discrepancies
- Participate in Kaizens and support all project work related to materials and planning
- Root cause analysis of issues impacting production including 5 why methodology
- Support our warehousing development projects including sizing, labeling, pull strategy, and material delivery
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains safety awareness
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or conditions to supervisor
- Support ergonomics and safety within Material Control Department
- A High School Diploma is required; an Associate’s Degree in Business or related field is preferred
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in material/inventory control
- Previous experience in engineering/design software preferred
- APICS, CPIM, or CIRM certification is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous SAP experience preferred
- Previous experience in PFEP (plan for every part) preferred
The leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
2Nd Shift Assembler
An assembler performs manual labor along a production line by using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment. This position performs a series of operations to correctly assemble food equipment products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform mechanical assembly, working with a variety of steel.
- Complies with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Complies with all procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Responsible for quality control.
- Develop working relationships with other teammates.
- Participate in cross functional teams.
- Prepare recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret technical specifications and blueprints and do basic math
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Motivated and highly organized
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described must be met by the employee to successfully perform the job.
- Use hands to handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls;
- Frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch;
- Frequently uses hand tools.
Communications & Social Media Admin
Communications and Social Media position would be responsible for communication, social media, and general clerical services
· Handles general clerical duties, including copying, scanning,
· Updates and maintains customer and vendor data bases and development of contact lists for various marketing campaigns
· Coordinates awards, plaques, thank you notes, and other recognition's that Summit receives to communicate these to our clients
· Coordinate complete company website replacement with outside vendor
· Maintain and update company website for project updates, company news and announcements, calendars, training etc.
· Coordinate and market to customers our “customer portal”
· Assists with planning of and implementation of customer events and educational programs, including:
· Developing graphics and text for program flyers and promotional materials
· Preparing and maintaining registration and attendance
· Communicating registration and attendance information to other staff for billing purposes
· Making address labels for mailings promoting events
· Making name tags for events
· Setting up and staffing on the day of each event
· Developing conference attendance lists, booth staffing schedule, program sign up for Summit attendees.
· Maintaining conference booth readiness, updating presentations, pictures etc.
· Assists with development, editing, and dissemination of customer communications including electronic newsletters, website, social media, podcasts, webinars, press releases, and other modes of communication
· Assists with filing
· Assists in updating shared office calendar with meetings, events, and meeting reminders
· Develop and manage company social media for Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn/ YouTube/ Skype
· Assists with other tasks as needed
Help wanted: No experience required . We are willing to train the right people. Entry level positions available 20-30hrs per week(may lead to more hours) at local call center with a nice relaxed atmosphere for Mornings, 3rd shift and Weekend shifts. Some weekends and holidays REQUIRED. Must be able to type, follow written directions and have a clear and pleasant speaking voice! Please call 262-253-2121
This is not on or near a bus route.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Students & Recent Cdl-A Truck Driver Grads
NTB truck driving opportunities for grads from CDL-certified schools
After four weeks in our driver program, you’re ready to start earning guaranteed home time and higher mileage rates!
Students who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB—so they can hit the road on our outstanding regional truck driving jobs sooner! During this 4-week program, you’ll be paid each day you train and home every 5 days! And after training is over, you’ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and generous benefits as an NTB driver.
Our regional runs offer 95% drop & hook freight, no East Coast miles and opportunities to earn more through pickup/drop, detention, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
As a driver at NTB, you’ll enjoy these advantages:
Guaranteed home time
Higher competitive rates per mile
Production and safety bonuses
Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
Production and weekend incentive
No East Coast driving
95% drop & hook
Holiday and vacation pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Give us a call after you’ve graduated and we’ll start your driving career off right: paid training, better pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME!
Part-time positions also available!
Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
Grand Rapids, MI
Ft. Wayne, IN
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Completed a certified driving school
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Solo, Team & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Production Manager Manufacturing
Menomonee Falls, WI
$85,000 - $115,000
Are you a leader in manufacturing who enjoys small town living? This is an ideal role with a company who is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company. Our client is seeking a qualified Production Manager for their Menomonee Falls, WI location.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- HACCP and food safety experience;
- Experience in food, chemical or pharmaceutical industry;
- Thorough understanding of unit of operations;
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing methodology;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team leadership and development;
- Skills in motivating, coaching & influencing others;
- Efficiently execute the production schedule;
- Develop and maintain efficient SOPs in collaboration with the site engineers;
- Develop and maintain qualified personnel within the plant production department, both supervision and operators;
- Communicate and enforce regulatory & company standards within the plant;
- Drive operational efficiency initiatives;
- Manage the plant production department within budget;
- Positive working environment driving a continuous improvement theme;
- Work in collaboration with HSE officer to ensure a safe working environment;
- Responsible for manufacturing product to specification ;
- Responsible for minimizing losses;
- Ensure food safety programs are instituted and followed ;
- Management through KPIs;
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!