Menomonee Falls Job Description Sample
Randstad is currently working with a plastics manufacturer in Menomonee Falls in search of a Maintenance Electrician on a direct hire basis for 1st shift. This company offers great benefits, including 401k match, generous vacation, and more!
-Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a variety of production machines
-Install and/or relocate machines
-Some facility maintenance
Qualifications include some of the following:
-5+ years in industrial maintenance
-Highly proficient with electrical systems (up to 480V)
-Proficiency with mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
-Experience troubleshooting PLCs; ability to program strongly preferred
Working hours: 1st Shift
If you are qualified and interested, please email your resume to or apply directly to this posting. You may also reach me at .
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Human Resources Assistant
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
JOB SUMMARY (BRIEF):
Guide the overall design of the product or product change and expedite the implementation.
- Responsible for creating design specifications (component, sub-system, and systemspecs which may require soliciting data from service, sales, and operations), concept analyses, benchmark reports, DFMEAs, technology assessments, test plans, mathematical design models, engineering reports, cost estimates, engineering project plans and other associated engineering knowledge deliverables.
- Responsible for developing design concepts and associated technologies through the following key duties:
- Concept generation, selection and stakeholder validation
- Modeling the mathematical relationships between key design factors and critical technical responses through theoretical and empirical methodology and analysis
- Analytically predict potential failures, designing for reliability, robustness and manufacturing
- Qualify the design performance, reliability, robustness and acceptance to regulatory standards through test plans and statistical analysis
- Effectively document and report key learning for a wide range of technical and non-technical recipients
- Must lead new product development process and take ownership of project schedule (includes plans for experimentation, qualification tests, field test units, lab builds, and pilot builds)
- Ensure the design of critical/long lead-time components progress without delaying the project schedule
- Collaborate with Electrical/Software engineers on product functions/interfaces
- Mediate the product design as the lead design engineer through guidance of the engineering and product team as needed. Provide reporting for management and technical reviews.
- Assist test engineer with evaluating samples and oversee finished product testing standards
- Take direction from supervisor that may require doing whatever it takes to advance the development of the project
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or similar required. Masters degree preferred.
- 7 years experience in a new product development engineering environment
- Proficient in DFSS (DOE,QFD/CPM, DFMEA, robust design, mathematical modeling, reliability analysis,), FEA, CFD.
- Experienced in cooking/combustion/gas/heat transfer/material technologies. Experience in the food service equipment industry preferred.
- Excellent documentation skills and oral communication skills directed to technical and non-technical audience
- Strong technical & analytical ability to troubleshoot electro-mechanical product
- Posses leadership skills to be able to identify bottlenecks in the development workflow and implement corrective actions
- Ethical leader who executes with urgency, quality, commitment to the customer
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED:
Help wanted: No experience required . We are willing to train the right people. Entry level positions available 20-30hrs per week(may lead to more hours) at local call center with a nice relaxed atmosphere for Mornings, 3rd shift and Weekend shifts. Some weekends and holidays REQUIRED. Must be able to type, follow written directions and have a clear and pleasant speaking voice! Please call 262-253-2121
This is not on or near a bus route.
Communications & Social Media Admin
Communications and Social Media position would be responsible for communication, social media, and general clerical services
· Handles general clerical duties, including copying, scanning,
· Updates and maintains customer and vendor data bases and development of contact lists for various marketing campaigns
· Coordinates awards, plaques, thank you notes, and other recognition's that Summit receives to communicate these to our clients
· Coordinate complete company website replacement with outside vendor
· Maintain and update company website for project updates, company news and announcements, calendars, training etc.
· Coordinate and market to customers our “customer portal”
· Assists with planning of and implementation of customer events and educational programs, including:
· Developing graphics and text for program flyers and promotional materials
· Preparing and maintaining registration and attendance
· Communicating registration and attendance information to other staff for billing purposes
· Making address labels for mailings promoting events
· Making name tags for events
· Setting up and staffing on the day of each event
· Developing conference attendance lists, booth staffing schedule, program sign up for Summit attendees.
· Maintaining conference booth readiness, updating presentations, pictures etc.
· Assists with development, editing, and dissemination of customer communications including electronic newsletters, website, social media, podcasts, webinars, press releases, and other modes of communication
· Assists with filing
· Assists in updating shared office calendar with meetings, events, and meeting reminders
· Develop and manage company social media for Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn/ YouTube/ Skype
· Assists with other tasks as needed
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Accounts Payable, If you have payroll experience you will also do payroll. May also be assigned other clerical duties as needed.
Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, & Access. Also previous experience using Peachtree.
2-3 years of previous experience. 20-25 hours per week.
Temporary to possible hire position.
Director Of Logistics
General Purpose of Job:
The Director of Logistics will supervise and manage work and employees in the Logistics Department. This position will also assist and guide employees in the various aspects of the duties of the department. This position also has direct contact with clients and carriers for client issues and business development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with existing Freight Audit and Payment clients to profile and expand services for Logistics Department; expand scope of services
- Meet with perspective clients to sell services
- Sell the services of the department to potential clients
- Manage activities of employees in the department
- Create and maintain training manuals and SOPs for all functions performed within the department per company policy.
- Create and maintain client specific SOPs for regular department tasks per company policy.
- Manage employee productivity and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Interview, select, and train new hires as needed
- Perform monthly Billing of Logistics hours
- Enforce disciplinary action on staff with respect to company policies, procedures and productivity deficiencies
- Perform annual and quarterly performance appraisals for members of the department
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization or relocation. Therefore, if you will sponsorship from us for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time .
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Me
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!