Mequon Job Description Sample
CDL A Driver Company Van Pad Wrap
COMPANY DRIVER - VAN/PADWRAP
Check Out Our Changes:
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NOW OFFERING IMPROVED PROGRAMS!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to $85,000/year!
New BETTER Home time options
New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
JOIN OUR TEAM
There is nothing more important to the trucking industry than the men and women who are behind the wheel of our rigs. Whether you are a driver or owner operator; been in the industry 10 years or one year; there is no doubt that you have unique needs that most over the road firms can't fit, let us show you why we are proud to have over 100 drivers call us home. Find out why so many have not only found a home but many have been with us for over 20 years. Our family starts with our drivers. Contact us today to find out why it might be right for you.
- Opportunity to earn $.51 per mile with incentives.
- All incoming new drivers: $0.41/mile Starting Pay
- Add $.01 at one year, another $.01 at the second year anniversary.
- Each quarter, earn up to $.08 of very achievable performance bonuses in miles, safety, fuel economy and fuel performance.
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Per Diem to increase your pay
- Paid Holiday's
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
- Health insurance
- Employee is free
- Family Plan available
- Flex Plan available
- Dental Insurance available
- Paid Vacation:
- Two weeks after a year and every anniversary thereafter
- Every company claims open door policy, but we are actively involved in your success.
- Transflo document scanning for delivery of trip information.
- Minimum age of 23
- Must have valid Class A commercial driver's license showing current residence.
- Minimum of 1 Year Recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Approved driving record
BACH_a33d1a Plan fit earn proud over
Entry Level Sales | Sports-Minded Individuals
Sales | Marketing | Communications | Sports-Minded
JMS Marketing is looking for athletic sports-minded individuals to join our upbeat and energetic team! All individuals start at an entry level position because we strictly promote from within.
We are looking for an Account Manager-in-training to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our client’s customer base.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal: to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a customer to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ satisfaction
- Proven experience as an Account Manager, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
RN Nurse For Wellness Screenings & Flu Shots - PRN
TotalWellness, one of the nation’s leading wellness companies, is hiring independent contractors to work health screenings and fall flu shot events in your area. If you are a nurse, phlebotomist, medical assistant, EMT or paramedic looking to supplement your income by picking up extra shifts that fit your schedule, then this PRN opportunity is for you!
· Proficient in skills such as manual blood pressure, finger stick, height/weight measurements, BMI, and flu shot administration (nurses only)
· Have a minimum 1 year clinical/medical experience
· Have active license/certifications
· Nurses must be licensed in the state of Wisconsin
· Venipuncture skills are a plus! (Not required)
We work with employers who are searching for ways to make their employees’ lives healthier and happier. Rather than emphasizing what people are doing wrong, we want to help them discover their healthy habits and use them as a launchpad for intrinsic change. We are looking for health professionals who can help deliver this positive message to employees at on-site wellness events.
Please remember we do not have full time work available, this is a PRN position – working as needed.
To learn more about our company and apply please visit https://www.totalwellnesshealth.com/contractors/
Since our start in 1998, we have worked with companies that are interested in the happiness and health of their employee population. We believe the true value of a wellness program is the long-term positive effect they have on an individual's life.
For more information on TotalWellness, visit TotalWellnessHealth.com.
Class A CDL Company Truck Driver (Solo)
Company Truck Driver Jobs Available - Take Advantage of Our New Pay Package!
New pay package for Company Truck Drivers! Plus, earn even more with our P3 Program!
Ask about our home time options!
Experienced CDL-A company truck drivers in our OTR division enjoy flexible home time and a very generous sign-on bonus. Plus, Super Service has P3 (Performance Pay Program) that puts you in control of your earnings each month!
Advantages for CDL-A Company truck drivers include:
Earn up to 6¢ more per mile with P3 (Performance Pay Program) - Details below
Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 (paid out in just 6 months!)
Frequent home time plus paid vacation
Blue Cross/Blue Shield benefits
Up to $2,000 for driver referral
APPLY NOW for OTR truck driver opportunities with the carrier that rewards your performance each month!
P3 Program (Performance Plus Pay) - Here's how you can earn up to 6¢ more per mile!
Super Service puts you in control of your earnings through our P3 Program.
Increase your pay by up to 6¢ per mile based on five achievable incentives in:
Miles per gallon
HazMat endorsement (optional; reimbursed by Super Service)
Performance evaluated monthly -- No long waiting for quarterly or yearly bonuses!
Hit all P3 incentives and your performance earns you 6¢ more per mile! Miss any of them one month, you can work toward getting them all next month.
Ask a recruiter for details on how P3 can reward you for your performance!
21 years of age or older
6 months' OTR truck driver experience preferred
Good safety and driving record
Recruiters are standing by!
earn up you with BACH_a33d1a CDLA k and
TRUCK DRIVERS - REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL
Guaranteed Transition Pay
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!
LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.
Drivers for LCL can expect:
- Average of between $1200 TO $1500 PER WEEK
- $1200.00 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 90 days starting 2nd week
- Assigned late model equipment
- Regional drivers are home every week
- OTR driver are home every 10 to 12 days (out longer if you choose)
- Paid orientation and tanker training
- Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
- No Hazmat needed
- Most drivers take their trucks home
A little about us - LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn WI. and Elizabethtown PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 90 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE.
It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
- Weekly payroll
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k, Profit sharing
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Class A CDL and 12+ months of tractor trailer experience needed
Quote from an LCL Driver: "This is the easiest money in trucking"
Click for more information or to APPLY or call .
Senior Product Marketing Specialist
SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
- Assists Product Manager in global product management of A-B Standard Products (PowerFlex 750 - Series) including competitive analysis, product planning, definition, pricing, forecasting, promotion and product life cycle management.
- Supports Product Manager for specific product with Quality, Delivery, Customer Satisfaction, and Productivity.
- Applies market, customer, industry, application and technical knowledge to assist in preparing Customer requirement Document (CRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD) for product development projects (new, line extensions, enhancements and cost reductions).
- Assists in defining specifications with price, cost and reliability objectives for product development projects.
- Helps with preparation of on-going competitive analysis and regularly communicates relevant information throughout the organization.
- Supports Commercial Marketing organization in the development and implementation of key programs in support of product objectives (e.g. trade shows, promotion programs, pre-sales and post sales collateral, target account programs, etc.)
- Provide BU support for product quality field issue resolution, in collaboration with Rockwell Sales, Quality and Technical Support teams. Offer commercial support and positioning.
- Works with others to achieve strategic and tactical objectives for the assigned product line. Motivates team members and others within the organization toward achieving established goals.
- Demonstrates the highest standards of integrity, ethical conduct, commitment and performance within the work team and the business unit.
- Generates and implements innovative ideas and recommendations; encourages and supports innovative and diverse thinking, continuous improvement and fact-based risk taking in others.
- Applies metrics to measure and ensure business value of process improvement initiatives; takes responsibility for own development and performance; seeks/facilitates continuous improvement through development planning and performance feedback.
- Adapts to change by identifying implications of change and adjusting as needed, working with others as appropriate to implement change initiatives.
- Helps develop and leverage effective working relationships across the business unit and Rockwell Automation on a global basis to achieve established product objectives.
- Coordinates activities with other Product Management team members to achieve consistency of product usability, customer service, product look/feel, quality, and system integrity.
- Is an effective and timely global communicator; keeps team members and key stakeholders well informed of product issues/direction.
- Actively supports new Rockwell Automation and business unit programs; helps team members and key stakeholders understand the business context for change.
- Articulates to others how work performed impacts customer, business unit and Rockwell Automation success.
- Responsible for assisting the Business Manager and/or the Product Manager as assigned in duties required to meet global business unit and department objectives.
- Assist the Business Manager and/or the Product Manager to develop, implement and achieve the global business unit Product strategy and Annual Operating Plan.
- Partners with internal/external customers and coordinates through others to: resolve complex problems with broad and long-term implications; and respond with urgency to unique needs and deliver timely, cost-effective quality solutions.
- Invests time to expand knowledge of global industry trends, customer issues, competition, etc.; approaches problem solving with a global perspective.
- Supports Commercial Marketing and field sales organizations to achieve product and business unit objectives for annual sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of five years of Product Management, Commercial Marketing and/or sales experience in variable frequency drives or Industrial Automation industry
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Understanding of business profit & loss responsibility
- Product forecasting and strategic planning
- This role is required to travel nationally/internationally up to 15%.
- Project Management experience or certification.
- Experience with technical leadership and commercial execution of projects acting in a project engineering or project management capacity. MBA.
- Understanding and working knowledge / experience in SAFe / Agile development environment and product owner responsibilities
Control Products and Solutions
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.
Electronics Test Technician
Job Title: Engineering Technician III
Duration: 7 Months +
Location: Mequon, WI
SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
Perform moderately difficult duties to installation, maintenance, and development of laboratory test and facilities equipment. Supports planning, construction, modification, repair and maintenance of test setups, development lab work cells, dynes and test equipment as directed by the Lab Manager or Technical Lead. Supports development and test engineers and design personnel as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build up and modification of work stations and test setups to include motors, cabling, communication, and drive systems for both AC and DC applications.
- Maintain and learn new technological skills so that they may be appropriately applied in product test or to development processes.
- Utilize and interpret the following test and development instrumentation: digital oscilloscopes, analog and digital volt meters and ammeters, differential amplifiers with voltage probes, current transformers, hall effect current probes with amplifiers, LCR meters, torque transducers, power supplies, personal computers, dynamometers, and environmental chambers.
- Understand and practice laboratory procedures for the safe and efficient use of electronic instrumentation, electrical power, rotating electrical machinery, and general laboratory cleanliness.
- Actively support safety programs through preparation and maintenance of department safety-related processes and procedures, including lockout-tag out (LOTO), inspections, and related processes.
- Ensure a safe lab working environment by enforcing safe lab practices by all who enter the labs.
- Ability to write reports and manipulate data with MS Office Tools.
- With assistance troubleshoot a work cell system or test set up to determine root cause and remedy for malfunction.
- Assist in construction and support of automated test stations for functional testing.
- With assistance, use communication protocol such as E-Net; D-Net; C-Net; and Logix programming.
- Ability to work as a team member for the test organization within client's.
- Adapts to and embraces change by identifying needs, adjusting, and working with others as appropriate to implement initiatives.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Policies and procedures include, but not limited to : Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14001, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the client's Information Network.
- Drives activities toward completion with the ability to communicate functionally within the test organization.
- Significant team contributor in the area of Product Development and Test.
- Associate degree in Electronic / Electrical Technology or equivalent Experience.
- 2 years experience in the Development or Product Engineering groups.
- Basic knowledge of client'sAutomation Power Products and AC/DC Drives.
- Requires the physical ability to use telephones, computers, and other devices, which require dexterous work with the hands.
- Requires the mental and visual ability to read and interpret computer programs, operating systems, and communications systems information
- Requires the ability to lift up to thirty-five pounds.
- Must have the ability to occasionally travel by automobile, train, or airplane to customer and client's facility sites and comply with work and safety rules at those facilities.
Painter - Full Time On First Shift
SPI Lighting, Inc., a leading manufacturer of architectural and performance lighting systems, currently has one opening in the Paint Department.
As a member of our paintline crew, you will become skilled at painting customized light fixtures and parts. Your daily duties will include loading and removing parts from conveyer racks, operating the powder coat spray machines and assembling fixture components prior to painting while continually monitoring quality of finished products.
Required qualifications and experience:
Solid work history and positive attitude is a must.
o A minimum of 6 months of Dry Powder Paint experience preferred.
o Maintenance experience on paint equipment preferred.
o Able to prioritize workload.
o Able to read and interpret documents, as well as write routine reports.
o Able to mix and match paints which includes distinguishing color variations.
o High attention to detail and accuracy.
o A high school diploma or GED.
o Physical requirements:
· Operate equipment
· Stand, walk, reach, bend, climb, balance and use hands and fingers
· Lift up to 50 pounds.
Our client offers excellent benefits & a rewarding work environment!
Benefits include: Comprehensive Medical, Prescription Drug Plan, and Dental Plan; Company-paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance; Short and Long Term Disability; Medical and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account; Prescription Safety Glasses; 401(k) Savings Plan with Match; Vacation Time and Company Paid Holidays; Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement; and a Corporate Wellness Program.
We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians for all shifts.
We are looking for candidates with a strong mechanical/electrical aptitude, strong work ethic and proven safety record. Candidate must have a strong mix of both mechanical and electrical experience and know how.
• Ensure that all production equipment is in safe operating condition.
• Ensures that the plant and property is maintained in a safe, and secure manner.
• Assists the Maintenance Supervisor to instruct Machine Operators and Shift Supervisors on the safe operation of production equipment.
• Repair of all production equipment and plant equipment on assigned shift.
• Execute line and equipment change-overs to minimize down time and maximize efficiency of equipment and resources.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on all equipment in accordance with written procedures.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production.
• Effectively communicate with subordinates, peers, and the senior leadership team as well as with various other departments and plants.
• Promote teamwork by demonstrating a spirit of collaboration and cooperation on projects with other plants and departments striving to meet project objectives.Specialized
• Requires a high school diploma, or GED, and 1-2 years of relative applicable experience.
• Prior experience in maintenance, machine operation, and/or related area with high-speed packaging, processing, or other manufacturing equipment.
• Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent analytical problem solving capabilities.
• Strong project management skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills, along with strong attention to detail.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills along with ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
• Requires strong technical ability, able to take basic electrical and mechanical principles and apply to hands on situations.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!