Mequon Job Description Sample
Regional CDL A Truck Driver
We have Increased Our Orientation Pay and Our Assurance Pay Package!
We offer several differenct routes from Super Regional, Arklahomatex, Regional, and Our TX Only run! Below are great reasons you should choose Arnold Transportation as your next driving career! - Southwest Regional Lanes! We keep you in your region!
- New Assurance Pay! We take Care of YOU!
- We are the #1 Regional Carrier!
- We don't travel NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation
- One of the best CSA scores in the industry!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer.
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industy.
- Rider and Pet Friendly
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
Super Regional Drivers will now receive Assurance PAY of $1,000.00 , Earn up to $0.48 CPM and get home every other weekend for 48 hours!
Our Arklahomatex Drivers (Houston, Dallas, Tulsa, & Oklahomatex City drivers) will now receive Assurance PAY of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM and get home every weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
We have Increased our 2 Day Orientation Pay to $1,000.00! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
A growing company with advancement opportunities that treats you like a team member not a truck number! Come grow with us! Give us a call today to get started next week! We will be glad to take your information over the phone or you can apply!
Associated topics: class a driving, company driver, company driver team, company driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker truck driving, time at home
CDL A Delivery Drivers
Sturtevant, WICDL-A Delivery Driver
- McLane Delivery Drivers are responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products, and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
- $55,000 - $65,000 average 1st year income!
- Sign-On Bonus for Delivery Drivers Only
- $10,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles AND delivery experience.
- $4,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles but no delivery experience.
Responsible for learning the essential functions of the Driver Specialist position including accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations. This position will also incorporate exposure to the Warehouse and Yard Driver functions to demonstrate the operational expectations of the Driver Specialist position and the company and assist in the development process of becoming a Driver Specialist.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
Responsible for assisting the Driver Specialist in every aspect of product delivery to customer stores in an efficient and safe manner by following all company procedures.
Avg. 1st-Year Pay*
Why Join McLANE
- 1, 2, and 3 day routes
- NO long haul
- Home Weekly
- Generous Benefits
- Industry-leading 401(k) with company match
- company paid life insurance
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE BEGIN YOUR 1ST DAY OF Employment.
Licensed Massage Therapist
LOVE WHAT YOU DO…DO WHAT YOU LOVE!
Become part of a culture that makes a difference in people's lives.
Massage Envy is excited for you to become part of our team! Experience the satisfaction of a profession that allows you to help others. Build a career that offers you independence and control of your time, a career where you will love what you do every day.
Watch and listen to the real stories our therapists have to tell:
We offer these benefits to all our employees:
· Flexible scheduling, with part time and full time (80 massage hours a month) opportunities available
· Free massages
· Comfortable work environment
· All supplies (linens, lotions, oils, etc.) provided
· Steady client base (with solid tips)…and pay for client no-shows
· Additional bonuses available for enhanced services such as aromatherapy, sugar foot scrub and deep muscle treatment
· When your outstanding service results in the client requesting you specifically, you will be paid a bonus! Some of our therapists have greater than 80% request rate and that is great for everyone, as you develop long-lasting client relationships with people who appreciate you and what you do.
For full time (80 massage hours a month) positions, our benefits include:
· Reimbursement for health insurance premiums
· Reimbursement for Short Term Disability premiums
· Paid time off
Registered Nurse, RN, Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee, Icu, 72/Pp, Nights
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse
City, State: Mequon, WI
Location: CSM Hospital Ozaukee
Department: Intensive Care Unit
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Night, 36 hours, Weekly
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for the Women's and Children's Departments including Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for Cardiac Rehab, ICU/Intermediate Care, Med Surg 6E & 3S, Endoscopy/GI Units, Surgery, Surg Ambulatory, Recovery, Perioperative Care, Emergency, Testing & Treatment, Interventional Radiology.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for the Emergency and Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Departments.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition \"Compact State\" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required by hire date or job transfer date
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- NCLEX eligible in a Direct Entry Masters of Nursing program accepted in lieu of diploma
- Ability to manage complex workload required.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension Candidate Care at 855-###-####.
Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Associated topics: care, ccu, infusion, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgical
Applications Engineer - Lighting Manufacturing Company
Applications Engineer – Lighting Manufacturing Company
Searching for a challenging, yet ultimately rewarding position on an Inside Sales Team? SPI Lighting, a leading commercial and architectural lighting fixture manufacturer is recruiting for an Applications Engineer. This position is responsible for performing lighting layouts, calculations, and applications for SPI products. This person communicates regularly with architects, sales representatives, and engineers to obtain all information necessary to create an accurate layout. This is a technical position combined with inside sales to respond to customer inquiries on all product related opportunities.
The position will be responsible for:
Studying industry standards and job specific lighting requirements
Utilizing AGI32 computer software to run lighting application calculations to ensure light levels are achieved.
Responding to phone call inquiries regarding fixtures, lamping, lamp life, CRI listing, remote distance of ballast, ADA requirements, NEC requirements, IES Recommendations for areas, etc.
Corresponding directly with sales representatives or specifiers regarding lighting applications or other questions.
Completing layout work and BOM’s for proposed fixtures, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole fixture.
Developing and designing components in 2D and 3D softwares that are required to create modified versions of existing products.
Developing cost estimates and price quotes based on customer / modification requests. .
Providing technical information on all product lines to internal and externals sources as needed.
Other responsibilities as applicable for the position.
2-5 years of applications engineering experience
Inside sales experience
Knowledge of the Lighting industry
Knowledge of 2D and 3D software
Think critically and develop proactive solutions
Must convey a professional attitude and appearance on a daily basis
2-5 years experience in designing and detailing, preferably in Autodesk Inventor
Experience working with photometric software, Photopia and AGI32 perferred
SPI provides a competitive starting wage, excellent working conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) plan and paid time off. If this opportunity is of interest to you, submit your resume with salary history to the contact information below or stop in and fill out an application.
SPI Lighting Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Equal Opportunity Employer
Release Train Engineer
Join a team that's designing products to make the world more productive, secure, and sustainable. As part of the Project Management Office, your primary purpose would be to support Agile Release Trains as part of our Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment.
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) will be an experienced leader who can help navigate the development of complex industrial automation equipment containing power electronics, firmware, software, control hardware, and more. The role will have great visibility and a strong career path. The right candidate will have proven organizational and servant leadership skills along with enough domain experience to guide a strong team of engineering professionals. This is a great role for a leader to make a difference and still have room to grow.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- BS Degree in Engineering or a technical discipline.
- A minimum of eight years in a development engineering capacity associated with the new product introduction, including experience leading multi-functional projects including firmware/software within a cross functional team environment.
- Experience with Agile development, including Scaled Agile principles.
- Proven ability to direct resources, plan project activity and balance financial budgets while also effectively communicating both across teams and upward to senior management.
- Proven ability to lead product development project teams and has a knowledge of detailed product development processes, either within RA or related industry.
- Rockwell Automation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. No sponsorship will be provided with this role.
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) and/or Scrum Certifications.
- Masters Degree or MBA.
Control Products and Solutions
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.
Apartment Leasing Professional
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS ARE WAITING FOR YOU APPLY TODAY!
Our company is seeking experienced Leasing Consultants to start employment right away. We are currently looking for to fill temp-to-perm positions.Leasing Consultant
• Minimum of 6 months experience as a leasing agent at an apartment community
• Knowledgeable of current fair housing laws
• Knowledgeable of the Lease Contract
• Sales experience
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
• Bilingual is a plus
• Tax-credit, Lease up, and bond property experience a plus
• Familiar with Apartment software (AMSI, Yardi, Rentroll, Onesite, Esite, Bluemoon)
Leasing Consultant responsibilities:
• Complete lease contracts and collect rental deposits
• Be informed of current rental rates, locations and different amenities that the property has to offer
• Maintain resident and property files
• Help with marketing the property
• Show model and vacant units to potential residents
• Ensure the grounds and property are well maintained
• Provide exceptional customer service to all residents and prospects
• Plan resident functions and maintain resident retention
Medical Administrative Assistant
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
Our company, is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant. This position will serve as the key contact for patients, referrals, clinicians, and prospective community partners.
Answer phones and sort faxes
Print and make copies
Receive and process data
Update and share agenda and minutes
Initiate contact with prospective clients/patients
Provide statistical data for operational needs
Maintain staff’s schedules on a daily basis
General clerical duties
Assist with projects as needed
Setup user accounts
Schedule patient visits and contract Case Manger
Experience in a medical office preferred
Knowledge of medical terminology
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Pleasant phone demeanor
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Milwaukee, WI 53224
2-3 on, 2-3 off
8:30AM - 7:00PM OR 8:30PM - 7:00AM
$15.25 per hour
General Job Duties:
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
- As an Administrative Assistant for this HEDIS project, you will provided administrative and telephonic support
- Performs Word processing, filing, email/faxing tasks
- Receives and directs visitors
- High School Diploma or GED and reliable transportation
- 6 months-2 years experience in an administrative role within a Healthcare Setting
- Computer Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Monday - Friday,daytime hours (40/week)
Administrative Assistant Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $12-$15 per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Be a part of a huge retrospective review project that works towards ensuring/improving the quality of healthcare
If you are interested in applying to this Administrative Assistant position for this HEDIS season, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration and email your resume to Leah at:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!