Mercury Cracking Tester Job Description Sample
Mercury Etrading UI Platform Production Support - Global Equity Technology
Candidates Requiring VISA sponsorship may not be considered for this role
This position is for a Fulltime Employee to be located onsite in Plano, TX offices only, No remote option, available at this time
The Application Performance Management Tools team under Operational Intelligence seeks a strong engineer with diverse skills and engineering experience with a variety of applications. Key responsibilities include implementing, administering, managing, troubleshooting and supporting some of the industry's leading third-party monitoring tools, for our banking and investment web sites and mobile Apps.
This is an engineering position, not a development or monitoring position. The right individual will serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
5 or more years' Linux experience
Diverse and hands-on engineering and troubleshooting skills
Understanding how different components in a web system fit together and affect each other, including software, hardware, and networking
Understanding of TCP/IP networking
Understanding of data encryption, including SSL/TLS/PFS and various cyphers
Knowledge of digital certificates, keys, keystores, and certificate authorities and how they work.
Self-motivated individual that can operate independently, own deliverables end-to-end, and overcome obstacles to achieve end-results with minimal supervision
Good communication and project management skills
Hybrid mobile applications experience
Experience working in a multi-data center, J2EE environment
Experience with real-user, network or other monitoring tools
Java application hosting
Gigamon/Arista packet broker switches, HSMs and other network devices
Experience with nosql data stores and tools, especially Cassandra, Elastic Search and/or Kibana
Experience with Bank of America or other companies' change management and incident management tools and processes
Posting Date: 08/29/2018
Location: Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Mercury Power Products - Vice President Of Operations
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Power Products, recently acquired by Brunswick Corporation, is a division of Mercury Marine Parts and Accessories. Power Products is a global manufacturer of electrical systems and components, serving the marine, mobile, industrial and transportation markets. Our leading brands include Ancor, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, Czone, Del City, Lenco Marine, Marinco, Mastervolt, Park Power, Progressive Industries, and ProMariner. Our brands, known for their innovation, quality and durability, are ideally suited for the harsh environment applications that our customers design them into.
Power Products LLC is seeking a Vice President of Operations, located at its Menomonee Falls, WI location. A successful candidate will manage a global team and lead the activities of the manufacturing, distribution and supply chain teams. The Vice President of Operations is responsible for driving manufacturing, distribution and supply chain excellence to increase efficiency and effectiveness of our global facilities, focusing on safety, quality, cost and delivery. This role is responsible for leading and managing all day to day operations related to manufacturing, distribution, logistics and procurement to support the division's growth and productivity initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Lead and coordinate the daily operations of Power Products
Direct operations to meet operating budgets and other financial targets related to labor and overhead expenses and capital expenditures
Develop and execute a strategic plan that supports Power Products long term growth and profitability goals
Meet and exceed (develop and implement where necessary) Key Performance Indicators, with a heavy emphasis on safety, quality, service and productivity
Meet annual operating goals and direct continuous improvement initiatives within Power Products operating functions
Provide leadership, guidance and training to develop direct reports and functional teams to delivery on business goals.
Use continuous improvement strategies, tools and techniques to deliver sustainable cost reductions across the entire operational value chain
Lead and support acquisition integration projects related to Operations and general business functions
Develop a world class Operations team through talent acquisition, management and development. Develop organizational talent to support business growth plans and robust succession planning to support further advancement of operations leadership.
Bachelors degree in Business, Management or related field
10+ years of operations experience with emphasis on manufacturing, distribution and/or supply chain leadership with increasing roles and responsibilities
Experience leading and working with global employees and suppliers
Experience integrating acquisitions and deploying KPIs and other operating metrics to acquired facilities is preferred
Knowledge and experience with world class manufacturing practices and principles is preferred
Demonstrated success using Lean management tools and discipline
Hands on partnership approach to leading manufacturing, distribution and supply chain teams
Demonstrated commitment to promoting a strong safety culture
High level of customer service orientation and focus to constantly improve our customers' experience with Power Products
Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
Strong business acumen, excellent analytical skills with solid understanding of impact of decisions on business results
Desire to work independently
Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM software
Results oriented, with a high level of dependability, urgency and integrity
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Material Handler - Mercury Waste - Union Grove, WI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
The Material Handler – Mercury Waste is responsible to carry out all tasks as assigned by the Shift Lead or Operations Manager in an efficient and timely manner. The Material Handler supports the Shift Lead in completing the tasks required in order to service customers, to maintain compliance with State and Federal Regulations and to follow company policies and procedures.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Prepare and empty loads according to company protocols or instructed procedures
Load and Unload ovens according to established company protocols or instructed procedures
Process Fluorescent Light Bulbs per operating protocols
Perform daily maintenance of equipment and facilities per established polices and procedures
Complete daily housekeeping responsibilities for the entire facility
Report all spills and releases to Shift Lead or Operations Manager immediately following incident
Report all accidents and health and safety related incidents to the Shift Lead or Operations Manager
Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) per operational protocols
Perform related tasks as instructed by the Shift Lead
Maintain safety in all activities
Follow all company rules and regulations
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. (accredited).
Experience: One year of relevant work experience in a similar role in hazardous waste operations (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
New Employee Training to Include:
HAZWOPER (24 Hour)
DOT & M2Z (Driver Only)
RCRA / HAZWOPER Training (Required to be eligible):
Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA)
Clean Air Act (CAA)
Clean Water Act (CWA)
Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
Superfund Amendment & Reauthorization Act (SARA)
Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
Hazardous Waste Transportation Act (HWTA)
Code of Federal Regulation (CFR 40, 29, & 49)
Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure Plan (SPCC)
Standard Division Practices (per department) (SDP's)
Refresher Training As Required By Law
Pre Employment Physical and Drug Test
Complete Physical Biennially
Pulmonary Function Test (PFT), Audiogram and Respirator Fit Test annual
Physical at Termination
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Respirators – Full face piece with mercury cartridges
Full face supplied air in some arrears
Suit – Appropriate Barrier Suite: Liquid – yellow Tyvek with sleeves, apron, booties Solid – yellow tyvek.
Gloves – appropriate to hazards present – PVC over Nitrile or Butyl (Liquid Waste) Leather Work (Solid Waste), Leather/Cloth work (when handling equipment or containers)
Safety glasses: Required in areas where full face piece respirator is not required
Hard Hats: Yes
Shoes Steel Toe: Metatarsal
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: in processing areas.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
C++ / C# With Intex For Structured Products / Mortgage, Tape Cracking
A Top Investment Bank is looking for a C++ / C# Intex Developer for the Structured Products group. Looking for a Mortgage Subject Matter Expert with Tape Cracking experience.
The Structured Products Data and Research group (SPDG) captures data from numerous sources covering Agency & Non-Agency ABS, MBS, CDO/CLO, and CMBS sectors. Our team provides the Securitized Products front-office with data, tools, and responds to ad-hoc mortgage surveillance requests. Individuals in this group are subject matter experts supporting multiple product lines.
We are looking for Mortgage SME who worked with very large databases and built APIs to manage that data and can respond to ad-hoc requests on the collateral, structure, and cash flows of the underlying deals. The role involves collecting and cracking data feeds from numerous sources into data repositories and building processes that leverage that data. Ideal candidate will be a software developer who is a data junkie with excellent tape cracking skills and is considered a subject matter expert on Intex API and loan level data from vendors such as CoreLogic, Trepp, and eMBS. In addition to strong C++ & C# skills, the candidate must have strong SQL databases skills and can leverage Intex CMOSUBS.
- Intensive monthly tape cracking and data normalization production cycles (CDO/CLO/CMBS)
- Maintain/enhance SPDG Intex CMOSUBS wrapper to capture deal structures, indicatives, Price/Cashflows
- Investigate data quality issues and provide remedies
- Construct complex SQL queries to pull data from Sybase and SQL Server database repositories containing 20+ terabytes of data.
- Build data tools, database Stored Procedures, Spreadsheets (VBA), Scripts, and OLAP cubes data sets.
- Provide ad-hoc mortgage analysis by constructing complex SQL queries, calculating prepayment speeds, generating cash-flows, providing loan performance metrics and stratifications.
- Must have strong C++ & C# .NET development skills (10+ years exp)
- Must have hands-on experience working with Agency & Non-Agency securitized products data.
- Must have worked with major data vendors include CoreLogic, McDash, Intex, Trepp, and eMBS.
- Must have strong SQL scripting and database management skills (SQLServer/Sybase).
- Must be familiar with CMOs, ReRemics, Passthroughs, Bond Cash flows & Pricing concepts.
- Solid understanding of Intex CMOSUBS grammar.
- Can calculate CPR, CDR, Loss Severities, stratifications from loan and pool level data.
- Experience with Web development, Machine Learning, Big data, Unix OS, and Perl is a plus!
If interested please contact or richatarchertechnology.com or call one of the team members direct at .
C++ C# Intex Structured Products Mortgage Tape Cracking ABS CMBS MBS CDO CLO SPDG CMOSUBS CPR CDR Agency Non-Agency
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Tester into join our highly qualified and experienced delivery teams
- - Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in hands-on manual testing of Android/iOS products.
- Experience with authoring test plans and test cases.
- Good understanding of test methodologies, QA process and software release cycle.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Yashica Khurana | eTouch Systems Corp
Tel : 972-322-8956
Email : email@example.com
BA/BS in CS or related field
Experience: 7-8 years of experience
Product User Tester - Network Technology
What you'll be doing...
The Product User tester will be reporting to a Sr. Manager and candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a library of test scripts to execute against the Verizon Wireless network, based on test plans provided by senior engineers. We are driving towards a zero-touch test environment. The Product User tester also research technical problems during testing, analyze test results and assess severity of issues, provide test summary and reports, facilitate troubleshooting, and work closely with other teams to resolve issues and provide general tool support.
What we're looking for...
Bachelor's degree or six or more years of Network technology experience
Experience in a technical position
Experience in SQL
Experience with basic scripting
Familiarity with Testing Techniques and Methodologies - understanding of the various approaches used in testing, including white–box (logic driven), black–box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
QA / API / UI Tester
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, help desk support, and user engagement teams to assist with troubleshooting.
- Support all aspects of user acceptance testing by the primary customer and/or users.
- 4-6 years of API/UI testing experience
- Understanding of Cloud based Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding and ability to test APIs using testing tools such as JMeter, SoapUI or Postman.
- Experience in capturing non-functional requirements (NFR), API policies and ensuring APIs meet the NFR
- Experience in REST API testing, both automated and manual Experience with testing SOA and microservices applications
- Extensive software development lifecycle experience specifically with an Agile Scrum team
- Experience with application life cycle tools such as JIRA
- Experience with Open Source Build Tools like Jenkins
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
- Experience working on a large team (50+)
- Experience working with a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) project; specifically, the Medicare program
- Experience with the CMS expedited lifecycle (XLC)
- Experience support system modernization project
- Experience writing software test cases/scripts, explaining test results, and analyzing requirements for testable outcomes
- Experience coordinating work against schedules, and providing guidance and direction as required preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with data migration testing and verification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Preferred: Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTALTM) Certification
Location : Morristown , New Jersey
Duration : 4 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of software requirements and proactively work with business users in controllership group and multiple vendors to prepare test plan, test scenarios and test scripts for system testing, integration testing and UAT Work under aggressive schedule, coordinate with offshore resources and manage/conduct test Execution Reporting of defects in ALM, work with developers to address defects Preparation of test reports Duration: 4.5 month.
- Fixed Asset accounting knowledge is essential
Strong problem solving skills.Â Knowledge on fixed asset accounting a must. KnowledgeÂ on lease administration a plus. Experience in data migration testing (ETL â€“ Informatica), and data remediation Data migration experience is a plus. Proficient with JIRA/Agile development, SAAS is a plus."
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!