Mercury Purifier Job Description Sample
Delivery Driver(04304) - 3003 W Mercury Blvd
ABOUT THE JOB Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation - we do it because we can.
What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be.
You'll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area.
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings. ADVANCEMENT Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners.
From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity. DIVERSITY Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
SUMMARY STATEMENT We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members Operate all equipment. Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler. Prepare product.
Receive and process telephone orders. Take inventory and complete associated paperwork. Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Training Orientation and training provided on the job. Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change. Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen. Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area. Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
Work Conditions EXPOSURE TO Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas. Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust. Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher. Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts. Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
SENSING Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks. Depth perception.
Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces. Far vision and night vision for driving. TEMPERAMENTS The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgements and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following: Standing Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas.
Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48". Walking For short distances for short durations Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location. Sitting Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck. Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
Carrying Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties. Pushing To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
Trays may also be pulled. Climbing Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance. During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
Mercury Marine - Plant Manager
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.Have what it takes? Join us.
The Plant Manager oversees day-to-day operations to support continuous improvement and to meet annual operating performance objectives. In addition, the Plant Manager executes long-term growth plans to drive alignment with Division strategic objectives through collaboration with Mercury’s senior management team. The Plant Manager is also responsible for building a strong team of functional leaders and for setting the tone for a culture of respect and continuous improvement.
Primary Duties and
Oversee, support and execute a long-term strategy that ensures the best value for Mercury and our customers by leveraging in-house capabilities.
Plan, direct and coordinate operations in support of a company’s growth.
Reduce product costs through productivity and quality improvements.
Facilitate attainment of production schedules.
Oversee and ensure safety standards in coordination with and as directed by mercury’s central safety department.
Develop and direct technical resources in activities to:
Upgrade existing processes
Implement changes or systems for new product
Implement changes or systems required to insure product and process quality
Implement modular plant changes
Collaborate with all other areas of Mercury Marine’s functional organizations to leverage expertise and capabilities in the pursuit of Plant 7’s established goals.
Evaluate and develop the plant’s senior leadership team, including training and succession planning to develop current and future Plant 7 leadership.
Direct subordinates to maintain current final product quality standards.
Oversee operations and works with direct reports on the development of tools and processes that drive continuous improvement.
Promotes a culture of internal and external customer focus.
Conduct timely performance reviews.
Create a strong teamwork environment throughout the plant and support the retainment and recruiting of key business positions.
Direct management of performance to budget.
Develop capital spending plans for process improvement and new products.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Quality, production, and material control skills.
Thorough understanding of the products/processes of the specific area.
Proven Supervisory Experience.
Budget establishment and budget maintenance skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required + 7 to 10 years of experience in the manufacturing environment, including previous managerial responsibility. We are the people behind life’s passions.Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at:email@example.com 1-888-735-4767. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled EEO is The Law - click here at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf for more information Brunswick at http://www.brunswick.com/privacy.php and Workday Privacy Policies #Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands in categories such as recreational boats, marine engines, fitness equipment, active recreation, and activated workplace products. While we are family to 14,000 employees around the world, three divisions in more than 30 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.
Senior Retail Sales Associate (Full-Time) - Store#0943 At 4908 W Mercury Blvd
Position Summary AutoZone's Full-Time Senior Retail Sales Associate drives sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Senior Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
Maintains a safe working environmentincluding PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles
Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Ability to pass pre-employment background check AutoZone, and its subsidiaries, ALLDATA, AutoAnything and IMC are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories.
Mercury Marine - Business Development Manager
Have what it takes? Join us.
The overall opportunity Business Development Manager (BDM) Mercury Marine
Work for the undisputed leader in the Marine Industry! Mercury Marine, a Division of Brunswick, based in Wisconsin offers a unique, fun and rewarding work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance in the Marine segment of the recreational industry. Mercury s work environment is fast-paced, competitive and high-energy. Under the direction and supervision of the Regional Business Director, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will manage and grow the entire Mercury Marine dealer network within his/her sales zone through building relationships with dealers, OEM s, customers and developing strategic territory growth plans. The successful BDM will coach, consult, develop and grow sales volume, market share and profitability that meet the objectives of Mercury Marine. Additional responsibilities include: developing a strategy to service existing accounts, develop new business; monitor weekly reports; work in National, Regional and local boat shows; attend sales meetings; utilizing computer and CRM tools and generally manage customer accounts.
This specific opportunity BDM for all or part of the states of Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut.
The selected candidate will live in one of the states in the market.
The BDM is the principal selling agent within the assigned sales territory for Mercury Marine and is responsible for achieving the established short and long-range sales goals and objectives. The BDM must assure that sales and marketing activities within the territory comply with Mercury corporate policies and procedures.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with existing Mercury Marine dealers, boat sales representatives and prospective new dealers.
- Outstanding commitment to the long-term development of Mercury dealers. Must exemplify a proven ability to coach, manage, consult and grow sales with specific and measurable objectives. A strong business acumen is essential.
- Internal and external expert of customer, prospective, competitive and market intelligence information. The BDM represents the eyes and ears of the company.
- Must be a skilled listener, mediator and negotiator while accomplishing goals and protecting interests.
- Must have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals, market share goals and demonstrate an intense motivation to sell and grow market share.
- Develop sales strategies, techniques, tactics and training of product knowledge based on customer feedback and the market environment. Must be able to present key selling points, features and benefits while focusing on exceeding customer needs and expectations.
- Ability to travel to multiple Mercury dealers sales and service locations within the assigned territory. At least 60% overnight travel is required, more overnight travel during peak season.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives. Must have strong cross-functional skills.
- Work jointly with assigned inside customer account representatives, service personnel and credit personnel to achieve territory sales goals.
- Attending Mercury sponsored events, boat-shows, open-houses and dealer events on the weekend is considered common.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related business work experience within the Marine Industry, Recreational Industry or in the areas of Sales, Business or Marketing is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) Internet/Intranet and CRM skills, especially while tethered via laptop from a remote location.
- Must have a valid driver s license and be able to travel at least 60% overnight.
- Strong data analysis and computer skills, needs to have the ability to understand and analyze data and trends. Driven by metrics.
- A practical nose for business and a strong problem solver, both strategically and tactically.
- Possesses a high sense of urgency, low-ego with high confidence. A high degree of credibility to be convincing and persuasive when faced with resistance.
We are the people behind life s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: ...@brunswick.com or 1-888-###-####.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
General Labor- Warehouse - 102 Mercury Drive
Auto req ID: 173328BR Job Summary FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry. FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care. FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc. Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job. Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations. Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
Have career advancement opportunities in our "promote from within" environment
May participate in the company's tuition assistance program
Must be at least 18 years of age Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
Utilizes "hand-to-surface" methods for all package handling.
Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.
Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.
Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly.
Performs other duties as assigned Minimum Education
None Minimum Experience
No experience required Required Skills and Abilities
Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods.
Ability to discern numbers and information in order to sort packages correctly.
Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as skate wheel rollers, dock carts, hand-held scanners, chutes and unloading devices.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment. * PHs operating switching equipment must have a valid driver's license and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) file. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Address: 102 Mercury Drive City: Champaign State: Illinois Zip Code: 61822 Domicile Location: P619 Additional Location Information: Package Handlers will receive an additional $2.00 / hr. through December 31, 2017 on top of the starting pay rates. FULL TIME Package Handlers will receive an additional $1.00 / hr. through December 31, 2017 on top of the starting pay rates described below: Available Shifts $11.85: DAY 1:30PM-6:30PM TWILIGHT 6:30PM-11:30PM $13.35: MIDNIGHT 10:30PM-3:30AM SUNRISE 3:30AM-8:30AM PRELOAD 3:00AM-7:30AM If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 217-363-5158. EEO Statement FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Fast growing company specializing in Commercial Air Purifiers is looking for a Multimedia Designer to join their marketing team and their progressive organization
The Multimedia Designer position encompasses design and marketing work ranging from, but not limited, designing in-house marketing collateral and print advertisement to branding to interactive projects. This position is responsible for creating and delivering visual layouts, graphic designs and wireframes for multiple properties across multiple platforms such as mobile and web. This position has the ability to develop creative material from concept to final artwork and has a solid understanding of how to design intuitive site functionality and navigation. The Multimedia Designer will work directly with the Creative Director and Graphic Design team.
- Team-player with strong design skill, creative abilities and mindset
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently, manage their own time and take initiative as needed
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing needs of a growing company
- Comfortable with all Adobe applications as well as a strong knowledge of programming
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organizational skills
- A high level of professionalism and positive attitude a must!
- Experience working with teams in a professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Flexible, open-minded and able to respond to constructive criticism in regard to revisions to designs and projects as necessary
- Ability to work balance priorities to meet tight deadlines will be the key to success in this position
- Work with the Creative Director to create and execute marketing campaigns for the company
- Create and deliver visual layouts, graphic designs and wireframes for multiple properties across multiple platforms such as mobile and web
- Conceptualize, strategize and create cutting-edge designs through to final execution, utilizing expert knowledge of layout principles, across a variety of platforms (print, display, branded environment, events and web design)
- Create website wireframes and understand the fundamentals required to getting a site launched with basic website coding knowledge
- Design intuitive site functionality and navigation
- Coordinate timing of projects with internal teams and communicate project progress
- Maintain production files to increase job efficiency and ensure that file and elements are easy to locate
- Track hours for attendance
- Other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional graphic design experience
- UI/UX for web and mobile applications
- Advanced skill set in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong graphic design skills in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design
- Experience working in E-Commerce and a strong understanding of use-centric design methodologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in written form
- Passionate about interactive and development trends
- Creative ability to work with limited access to photography and design assets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
May be required to attend and participate in professional development activities both in and outside the company to stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
Excellent and FREE benefits for the employees, tons of company perks, gym on the premises, free air purifier for all new employees, team atmosphere and definite room for growth~
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
SAP Service Delivery Manager - T&E
SAP Service Delivery Manager - T&E Core Business Services Requisition # ALP001K9 Post Date 3 days ago
About Program Mercury Program Mercury is a large, multi-year, enterprise-wide process transformation that will replace more than 1400 EY business systems and related processes with an integrated, SAP centric platform that will standardize and harmonize activities throughout the organization and significantly improve how EY manages its business. Program Mercury is a key enabler of EY’s Vision 2020, directly supporting the efforts of a number of transformation initiatives across the Firm by streamlining the application portfolio, reducing operating costs and providing a platform to deliver services more efficiently. About the Mercury Support Team (MST) As an organization jointly owned by the business and IT, the MST is a centralized and global organization which will provide operational support for the delivered Mercury solution and manage and support the Mercury user community. The MST will play an integral role in governance of the Mercury solution and the global template from both a business and IT perspective and will evolve to work closely with the business in enabling the benefit and value to be realized from the investment in Program Mercury and to set the furture direction and technology road map to support Vision 2020. Operation Stability is one of the four core functions of the MST. The Operational Stability function will provide an appropriately resourced and skilled organization that will: ► accept the delivered Mercury solution from the Program and provide integrated, seamless functional and technical support ► take accountability for the delivered Mercury solution and deliver services, in line with defined service targets, to the Mercury user community ► act as the single point of contact for vendors delivering support services across the integrated Mercury application landscape ► enable the Program Team to focus on the continued deployment of the global template and ongoing localization requirements.
The Service Delivery Manager or Functional Support Lead plays an integral and wide-ranging role in the delivery of the services provided by the MST to the Mercury User Community. A Functional Support Lead is required for each of the business process or functional areas which form the backbone of the Mercury solution, namely Finance, Procurement, Service Delivery / Engagement Management and Customer Relationship Management. As such, the Functional Support Lead should have deep techno-functional experience in one or more of the in scope functional areas. This experience should include specific and detailed knowledge of configuration in SAP, gained through both program implementation and support, and the technical integration of SAP with other applications, including data transfer and interface management via SAP PI/PO and other middleware solutions. The Functional Support Lead will have full responsibility for the end-to-end business process chains, in the functional area for which they are accountable, which are managed and executed via the Mercury solution and more particularly within SAP. From a day-to-day operational support perspective, the Functional Support Lead should ensure the timely and satisfactory resolution of production impacting incidents within their own functional area or where cross-functional incidents required their input. The Functional Support Lead must work closely with the functionally aligned / process aligned support teams which form part of the service delivered by the AMS vendor. Similarly, they must work closely with the IT Services Portfolio Service Delivery teams, where there are incidents involving applications which are dependent or impacted by the Mercury solution. As such, the Functional Support Lead will take the lead role in the restoration of service and investigation of incidents with of critical or high priority and must ensure that specific actions are agreed and undertaken to determine the root cause and then deliver the relevant fix safely and without impact on the production environment. As the deployment of Mercury continues beyond the pilot phase, the Functional Support Lead will work closely with the Product Manager within the MST and relevant representatives from the business community and the GPOs to define the road map and portfolio for their own functional or process area. The Functional Support Lead will ensure that solutions proposed by the Product Manager are technically viable and do not have any adverse impact from a technical integration perspective. They must ensure that a full impact assessment is conducted and co-ordinate the solutioning and delivery by the AMS vendor where appropriate, working closely with IT Services Portfolio Service Delivery on cross-application delivery. The Functional Support Lead will work closely with the Service Manager regarding service performance for their own functional area, agreeing action plans with the AMS functional team, as required, to help prioritize incident backlog and develop demand plans for the delivery of service requests, maintenance requests and enhancement requests.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Detailed and specific knowledge of the relevant functional area in SAP, gained through a combination of program delivery / implementation and support
Manage the delivery of MST services to the Mercury user community from a functional perspective
Manage the functional resources of the AMS vendor in terms of resource planning, demand management and the prioritization of workload
Manage stakeholders across the IT Services landscape regarding the the operational support of the Mercury solution, with a particular focus on technical integration, including interfaces between impacted and / or dependent applications
Work closely with the GPOs and process leads to develop process specific portfolios and demand plans for the relevant functional areas of the Mercury solution and take the prime responsibility for the delivery of service requests, maintenance requests and enhancement requests
Work closely with the Mercury program functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements and the potential impact upon the global template
Ensure ongoing awareness of the impact of future program releases across the functional area and provide input to impact assessments as required. Analytical/Decision Making
Make informed judgments and take appropriate action regarding issues which may potentially impact the quality of services delivered by the MST across the relevant functional area
Analyze requirements from the business and take appropriate steps to define action plans which are detailed, meaningful and set expectations appropriately with the business
Analyze service performance based on data provided and interpret the data to determine the quality of the service – validate this against the user perception of the service
Determine when it is appropriate to escalate and use judgement and experience and to determine the most effective course of action
Engage and work closely with the stakeholders across business and IT, using personal experience and judgement to define tailored approaches to dealing with specific stakeholders, setting expectations appropriately and building trust and confidence.
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge of SAP functionality specifically in the areas of Time Entry, Travel Management, and HR and integration with FI &CO
Functional and/or technical experience in supporting global systems (SAP) including knowledge of data flows, processes and best practices.
Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle methods, processes, tools and best practices.
Advanced documentation, communication and presentation skills that support accurate and concise messaging.
Experienced and comfortable working with culturally diverse outsourced on/offshore staff for Project work and Production Support (Run) service delivery.
Excellent interpersonal, client service, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Ability to react appropriately during crisis situations.
Operate in a dynamic, fast moving and changing environment
Receives direction rather than supervision
Able to act independently, seeking consultation guidance and advice as appropriate
Actively develops team members and direct reports by providing day-to-day guidance, feedback and on-the-job coaching
Assists in preparing and tracking budgets
Responsible for compliance with performance management objectives
Mentors and counsels staff members
Responsible for consellee’s career development such as training and coaching etc.
Demonstrate an inclusive and globally aware mindset
Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
Flexibility to work non-standard hours in supporting global production systems.
International travel may be needed.
Job Requirements : Education:
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience Experience:
Minimum 10 years’ SAP experience in a large business system environment, performing business analysis, and/or project systems management with a preferred focus on SAP Time Entry, Travel Management, HR components and it’s integration with SAP FICO.
Functional and/or technical experience in supporting global systems (SAP) including knowledge of data flows, processes and best practices.
Strong service management experience with good awareness of ITILv3.
Direct experience in complex management activities, such as business development, application development/deployment.
Direct experience in managing staff and budget.
- SAP certification preferred.
Scrap Metal Sorter 3Rd Shift
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION: Job is outside, Must be prepared to work in the elements, PPE is provided (safety glasses, gloves, hardhat) Must have or provide their own steel toe boots.
12 hour shifts 1 hour unpaid for lunch
8 hour 30 min lunch
Must bring lunch. Siting and standing required.Training is during the day for 1-3 days!
- 1) Tends machines, such as baling machine, centrifugal separator, and oil purifier to salvage metal parts and cutting oil: Loads and moves barrels or crates of metal chips, shavings, or clippings from machining operations, using handtruck.
- 2) Dumps metal scrap into baling machine and activates machine to compress scrap into bales.
- 3) Binds bales of metal scrap with wire or metal strapping.
- 4) Shovels scrap in spinner bucket.
- 5) Clamps covers, sets timer, adjusts sump pump and oil line valves, and flips switches to start automatic cycle of centrifugal machine that spins metal scrap to separate cutting oil from scrap.
- 6) Starts centrifugal oil purifier that filters foreign matter from used cutting oil to make oil reusable.
- 7) Disassembles rejected devices and materials, such as thermostats, valves, conduit, and connectors, using handtools, arbor press, vises, and power hacksaw.
- 8) Sorts parts according to type of metal or part.
- 9) Weighs bales and barrels of scrap metal and ties identification tags on scrap.
- 10) May oversee and demonstrate salvaging procedures to other SCRAP HANDLER
Gas & Chemical Technician
Various/All Shifts Compressed
Candidate is expected to work on shift without supervision. This technician will be required to acquire a fundamental knowledge of Specialty Gas and Chemical Products and must develop a functional proficiency in the operation of all Specialty Gas and Chemical Delivery Systems.
Will perform minor troubleshooting and preventive maintenance, some invasive maintenance and update equipment logs. This technician will be required to achieve a elementary knowledge of Quality Management and be able to communicate effectively using written and verbal skills. Nature and Scope:
The primary responsibility is to perform daily rounds at a customer site with minimum supervision. Daily rounds include the ability to monitor all on-site delivery systems and equipment. The technician will also perform all routine tasks such as, container change outs, bottle deliveries, set up of analytical equipment and will properly respond to all customer requests.
The technician will also provide basic administrative support by managing cylinder inventories. Principle Position
Maintain and operate all chemical and gas delivery equipment. Understand how the mechanical portion of the equipment works, identify individual components included in each assembly, and perform non-invasive preventive maintenance.
Perform daily rounds including verifying purifier set points, recording readings, calibrating analytical equipment, completing safety surveys, monitoring inventory levels, and verifying monitoring systems.
Maintain product inventories.
Perform container change outs.
Monitor and understand correct delivery procedure for each product on site. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is
The position of Material Handler is critical to ensuring that raw materials are true to required specifications, accurately inventoried, and conveyed to proper work stations to execute efficient production.
- Tend machines, such as centrifugal separator and oil purifier to separate turnings and cutting oil.
- Load and move barrels or crates of metal chips, shavings, or bar ends from machining operations, using hand truck.
- Sort scrap according to type of metal. May weigh barrels of scrap metal and tie identification tags on scrap.
- Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant.
- Read work order or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Load materials into trucks, install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Secure lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand operated crane or hoist.
- Examine processes and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of basic metalworking theory (cutting, tooling, material properties, machine tools., cutting fluids and coolants)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize to time-sensitive projects/tasks
- Group participation skills
Precision Plus operates with a focused vision:
To be the number one solution provider of machined components for our current and future partners.
To achieve that vision we build on four basic principles on innovation, respect, empowerment and integrity.
We now have 27 state of the art CNC Swiss-type machines, 8 Miyano ABX CNC Turret Lathes up to 2.5"capacity and 70 Tornos, Swiss made, cam actuated machines for very small, close tolerance work. But all this means nothing if not for the skilled craftsmen and women we work with every day. We continue to lead the industry not only in machining, but the development of the next generation of manufacturing professionals to ensure the legacy continues.
Precision Plus is blessed with a dedicated group of skilled precision manufacturing men and women with many years of experience. Our team respects and upholds Midwest values and ethics and the "Old World" craftsmanship principles that have been handed down for generations.
Our engineering team has the knowledge and expertise to see a product from concept to reality. We work closely with our customers' engineering and production teams to produce quality, cost-effective components. Our professional and knowledgeable customer service group delivers quality products on time and at a fair price.
Our management team offers a safe and clean working environment to our team and to whom we provide:
A commitment to Continuing Education
Quality Systems (ISO, 5S, CI and inspection systems)
Precision Plus is a world-class manufacturing facility which is kept at a continuous 70 degree temperature, it is well lit, smoke free and clean. We have embraced "Green" practices and recycle all our oils, metals and mineral spirits.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!