Meredith Job Description Sample
Assistant Store Manager - Full Time
Christopher & Banks is looking for a Full-TimeAssistant Store Manager for our Tanger Outlets Tilton location.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing store operations to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. They perform all management functions in the absence of the Store Manager.
How you will spend your time...
Leadership and People Management
- Assist the Store Manager in the recruiting, hiring and development of store Associates.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethic, integrity and respect for others to support an environment that positions Christopher & Banks as an employer of choice.
- Deliver timely coaching and feedback to staff when appropriate; provide feedback to and support Store Manager with performance issues.
- Promote a store environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional in-store shopping experiences.
- Provide and model excellent customer service including strong product knowledge and sales floor awareness to ensure that all customers are greeted and assisted.
- Facilitate team communication; reinforcing that Associates at every level are focused and accountable to customer service
Drive the Business and Deliver Results
- Support the achievement of store sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assist Store Manager in building brand awareness and promoting company image through partnerships and activities with the community and mall, and by planning and executing grassroots marketing activities.
- Assist Store Manager in sustaining a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, effective selling techniques and conversion to drive a sustainable sales trend.
- Support Store Manager in maintaining the general operations of the store, and adhere to all operational procedures to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Participate in the execution of corporate directives within designated time-frames.
- Support compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, Code of Conduct, loss prevention policies, and operational policies and procedures.
- Participate in the execution of visual merchandising updates to ensure the store is consistently merchandised according to visual guidelines. Support the Store Manager in holding team accountable to standards.
- Assist Store Manager in maintaining a visually appealing store, ensuring that visual merchandising, organization and safety are kept to the highest standard.
- Professionally represent the brand image and ensure all Associates meet the same standards.
What you will need to be successful...
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience, Christopher & Banks experience preferred
- Strong emphasis/experience in the customer service industry
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Specialty store experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of retail selling skills with a customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of retail math and the application of concepts and daily operations
- Ability to operate point of sale (POS) register system with proficiency
- Regular attendance and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to stand for entire shift, lift 30 lbs and use equipment such as hammers, ladders and merchandising hardware.
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.
Position Purpose: Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
These associates learn about products using our tools, and provide information to customers in order to sell an entire project. Associates in this position will learn how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer in their department, and know how to handle basics in adjacent departments. Customer Service/Sales associates maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure it is clean, shop-able, and safe.
Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager on Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers. These associates work in cooperation with their Department Supervisor and other associates in their department as well as other departments. Specific store departments may include Building Materials, Décor, Electrical, Flooring, Garden, Hardware, Kitchen & Bath, Lumber, Millwork, Paint, Plumbing and Tool Rental. The Customer Service/Sales position types may include Department Sales, Lead Generator, Pro Account Sales, Sales Specialist, Special Services, and Customer Order Specialist.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family. COMPANY DRIVERS At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. DRIVER BENEFITS * Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days * $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation * 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM * Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks * 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating OWNER OPERATORS Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands. GREAT ADVANTAGES: * 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA) * Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles * 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost * FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket! * Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles * 100% Approved Tolls Paid * HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard * 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY: * $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.) * $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.) * $100 Canada & NYC pay * $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop) * Reimbursed lumper fees LEASE-PURCHASE OPTIONS Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly. We offer:
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week BE UNSHAKEABLE Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training. We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company. Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Meredith,Nh)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Beautiful Practice and Location
Outstanding Private Practice
Fantastic opportunity to join an established practice with a true, patient focused philosophy. Great schedule and excellent working environment.
- Patient focused practice
- Highly skilled team
- Excellent working environment
- Clinical autonomy
- Live and work where others vacation
Experienced DDS, DMD. Licensed or license eligible in NH.
Interview Today! Call or email Marcia Patterson today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9118
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/
ddsdmd dental medicine dentistry dentist dent doctor dr dentist dent doctor drSubmit Resume
Business Banking Relationship Manager I - NH
Citizens Bank is seeking a motivated, highly successful, proven Relationship Manager with experience in moderately to less complex portfolios, and a strong grasp of sales and credit skills. This senior level performer is expected to be able to have an immediate impact. We reward you with an uncapped incentive opportunity and the ability to grow your career with a world class organization.
- Develop consultative relationships with small business clients in your target market with annual revenues ranging from $500K-$5MM.
- Understand the client needs, provide value added solutions, manage a portfolio of existing customers and drive new commercial customer relationships.
- Partner effectively with an award winning business banking team offering awide array of product solutions that will enable you to enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the Bank
- Complete Business Banking University and Drive Sales training in your initial four week orientation and a commercial credit training program to insure you’re prepared to identify, assess and mitigate lending risk.
- Maintain strong market knowledge and develop, retain and expand relationships with Centers of Influence ie. CPA’s and Attorneys.
- Actively engage in meaningful community activity to expand potential customer base.
- 2+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience preferred.
- Business to Business sales experience required.
- Motivated self starter with demonstrated leadership ability and potential.
- Successfully operate in a “team” atmosphere building upon and leveraging strong internal and external network.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, demanding sales culture with measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction
- Proficiency with portfolio/account management preferred.
- Ability to understand core business products and services. Proven track record of sales and outside calling skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong customer and colleague relationships.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Cdl-A Company Driver - Regional Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Mered
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (877) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driving solo, company truck driver, over the road company, regional driver route, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Calculus Tutors (Meredith,Nh)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Production Workers Needed - Immediate Start
Manpower is hiring for a Manufacturer of prototype parts for production help. – Immediate Start
Pay is $12 - $13/hr. Hours are Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm
Responsibilities of Production :
- Mixing and Pouring of compound for mold product
- Other production duties as assigned
- Will be required to wear steel toed boots and lifting of up to 70 lbs.
Qualifications of Production:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to keep up with production demands
- None needed, will train
Interested candidates should send their resume or submit an application via www.manpower.com or call 603-625-6994 for immediate consideration.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!