Merrillville Job Description Sample
Full-Time Class A Truck Driver To Run Dedicated Routes
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec 31, 2017! ($1,250 at 90 days and $1,250 at 180 days!)
APPLY TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SIGN ON BONUS!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Don't have a CDL? Check out our approved driving schools for a quality school near you to get your CDL. After completion, We'll get you started in a professional driving career with a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! If you have GI Bill funds available we have anOn-The-Job-Training Program for you!
We're looking for full-time drivers to run dedicated routes from Shoe Carnival's distribution center in Evansville, IN to Shoe Carnival store locations.
As a driver on this account you'll:
Pick up a load of shoes at the customer's distribution center located in Evansville.
Set out for delivery to retail stores located throughout America.
The average route consists of 5 to 10 delivery stops, with some picking up of return freight at the stores.
After making all deliveries and return pickups, you may make a backhaul pickup at either a customer vendor or a 3rd party customer. These runs typically begin on Sunday morning and end Thursday night, so you can expect weekend home time.
Current average of 2,450 miles per week.
You'll also earn $16 per stop (3rd party loads only) made along your weekly route (does not include origin or destination) .
Driver is to move product to the rear of trailer and assist customer. Conveyer rollers will be provided to assist driver.
Unloading pay of 12.5 cents per piece for store delivery.
Loading pay of 12.5 cents per piece for store transfer (DC returns) pickups.
On average you can earn an additional $100 per trailer from loading/unloading pay.
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .39 cpm; top-out of .41 cpm reached after 2 years (HUB MILES!)
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24.
If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-5 weeks. After training you will start at .39 cpm.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Private Duty Nurse
ANCHOR HOME HEALTH CARES.
Anchor has Part-Time opening for Private Duty Nurses on adult and pediatric cases in Merrillville, IN and the surrounding areas.
Anchor has NO minimum required number of work hours per day or number of days per week for part-time/PRN employees. Work as little or as much as you want.
Private Duty field nurses are responsible for providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to patients in their homes, recording clinical and progress notes, and coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Licensed, in good standing, as an Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana
- Has graduated from an approved school of nursing
- Meets educational/experience requirements in the laws of licensure states - One year nursing experience
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate adequately in order to complete required forms and reports, and to follow oral or written instructions
- Demonstrates the ability to provide services according to the client's Individualized Support Plan/Care Plan
- Demonstrates willingness to accept supervision
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Group Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Plans, Supplemental Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance for qualified employees
- Company paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance for qualified employees
YOU ARE INVITED
Contact us to discuss opportunities with Anchor, even if you are not seeking immediate employment. We can answer your questions and discuss your needs. Also, please tell a friend or colleague about this job posting.
Come and join our family of quality healthcare professionals
Anchor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service & Inside Sales - Entry Level
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Entry Level CSR - Full Time)
Looking to join a company who embodies a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so.
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs; team development
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and / or customer service (restaurant, retail, and / or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Investment in your growth and progression
Affordable Dentures and Implants is looking for experienced Dental Assistants for our practice in Merrillville, IN.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Hands-on assisting experience with dentures and/or implants
- Oral surgery experience preferred
- Passion/dedication to a career in dental assisting
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures
- Chair-side dental assist for impressions, dentures, dental implants and oral surgery (applicability dependent on State law and scope of practice regulations)
- Provision of best-in-class customer service and patient care
People Training & Development Assistant ! (Entry Level—Full Time)
S & C Consulting excels in outsourced sales and marketing for their nationally ranked clients.
- Eagerness for a new challenge
- Drive and determination to learn and grow
- Confident, encouraging attitude
S & C Consulting is the “main stream” of our client’s sales and marketing strategies. We increase market shares and penetrate the local areas of every market available. Our objectives are attained by in-person approaches to provide our customers with the personal relationships with our team that they need to feel confident with our client’s services. Our team is comprised of goal oriented, business driven individuals with excellent communication skills and the eagerness to grow professionally.
The opportunity to grow and advance from an entry-level position in to a management role is given to qualified and hard working candidates.
S & C Consulting emphasizes that personal development comes from the desire to learn and the openness to new ideas. A career with S & C Consulting will not directly hire an individual straight into a management role with out the proper inside training and development. Every role from: management, assistant management, human resources manager, and sales trainer originally started in an entry level role with us learning the ins and outs of our business from the bottom up. S & C Consulting continues to promote 100% of our team internally. Promotions also based off of merit and not seniority to ensure that each individuals is able to excel at their own pace.
- Pay increases with advancement
- Additional commissions and bonuses weekly
- iPad provided
- Family/friend nights
- Health programs
- Flex days offered
- Staff appreciation days
- HOLIDAYS OFF
- WIN PAID Vacations!
- Concerts and sporting events
- Multiple philanthropy events (Operation Smile, Feeding American, Soles4souls)
At S&C Consulting we focus on the solution, not the problem. We do this through keeping an attitude of an over comer, committing to focus on the issue at hand and by thinking outside the box during the analysis process. It is our goal to thrive in the workplace and relationships with our clients by tackling problems head on.
S&C Consulting prides in a fun, family oriented atmosphere. We know that by working together we are able to accomplish our goals more efficiently. Our clients are always #1 so by improving our performance we are able to get them the results they need!
The advantage of S&C Consulting is being able to promote within our team. We invest in our staff through leadership and management training to make them the best. By giving our team the opportunity to constantly learn and sharpen professional skills that means they will always provide and deliver quality results.
Teacher For Autistic Adult (Merrillville/Schereville, IN)
We are seeking a part time worker to teach a young adult living with autism in the Merrillville, Indiana area. The hours are flexible, but would consist of 3 - 4 days per week on the weekdays from 4:00pm - 8:00pm and on the weekends from 11:30 am and on. We will work with your schedule. You will be trained by a certified special education teacher.
We are looking for a candidate, who is serious about making a difference in this student's life. We want someone who is dedicated and passionate. You will get extreme job satisfaction. The student is very intelligent, is an excellent writer and poet, and is a joy to work with.
Pay scale based on qualification, any past experience and level interaction and comfort with the student. Serious candidates can come and observe the student working with his special education teacher to see the job is a good fit. You must have reliable transportation. Please respond by email with a resume and a current phone number.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Merrillville,In)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road company, regional driving, time at home
Field Agent Insurance Sales
Do well for yourself while doing good for others. Explore a career with one of the strongest, most highly rated insurance companies in North America.
As an agent with the Knights of Columbus, you'll have the opportunity to chart your own course while earning what you're worth. Once contracted, our goal is to make sure you hit the ground running. Our training program includes invaluable classroom and field experience, access to our online university, ongoing supervision and support, as well as reimbursement for professional development throughout your career. From the day you start, you will be given an exclusive group of members and their families who will turn to you for their financial needs.
Knights of Columbus agents work with fellow members and council officers to grow the organization and ensure every Knight has the financial protection they deserve. Primary responsibilities include assisting Catholic families in planning for their future by completing a financial assessment and customizing an insurance solution to suit their needs.
Established agents enjoy the flexibility of being able to plan their own work schedules and activities. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited earning potential and competitive commissions
- Performance incentives and award trips
- Noncontributory pension plan
- 401(k) plan (U.S. only)
- Life, health and disability benefits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (no sales experience required)
- Solid work ethic
- Financially stable
- Effective time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
Careers with Knights of Columbus Insurance require membership in the Order.
Great job with wonderful salary and benefits!! A hospital network located in Lake County Indiana is seeking a OB-GYN Physician to join their team.
This opening is located in the beautiful city of Merrillville Indiana. A state of the art facility catering to their physicians in a family friendly community. This growing community has both public and private schools and is an excellent setting for family life.
- 3 days in office, 1 day surgery, 1 day on call
- 8:30-5:30 M-F (No Weekends)
- Full Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 6 days paid off for CME
- $15,00.00 for CME Expenses 5 days
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!