Mesa Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representatives
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands? Welcome to 24-7 Intouch!
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience, whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition, who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Amazing people skills. You’re a great listener and communicator.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred.
- Calm under pressure. You can make smart decisions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Stellar phone presence. People can hear you smiling!
- A performance mindset. You’re motivated by results and self-improvement.
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (if applicable)
Term of Contract: Full-time, Part-time (shifts may depend on availability)
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative with us, you'll earn $16 per hour; plus commission. Great work/life balance with a 25 year old company stronger than ever! Five positions available to start immediately.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to;
• Take and process orders
• Take incoming calls and make outbound calls
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Develop relationships to grow business
• Send emails and live chat
• Minimum 1 year customer service & sales experience;
• Industry experience is a plus
• Attention to detail is a must
• Multi-tasking and work with a sense of urgency
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Focused and goal oriented
• 100% paid training
• Medical & dental benefits
• 7 paid holidays and paid time off
• Full -Time
• Great Work Environment & Company Culture
Promo Direct has topped this year's list of promotional product stores. We have received an overall rating of 9.83 on a scale of 10. The company was voted #1 and received the Gold Winner Award for 2015 and 2016.
ACT Registered Nurse
As a member of the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) clinical team, will function as Registered Nurse. ACT team members provide the highest level of care in the Maricopa County behavioral health system.
Provides nursing services to all consumers primarily assigned to a specific clinic. May cover other clinics. Services include engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. Has an assigned caseload and is available as needed to any consumer assigned to their clinic. Participates in utilization management and quality improvement activities as required.
Serves as nurse to assigned consumers T19 or N19. Performs all duties required of nurses in this treatment system.
Always covers other nurses in their clinic as needed.
Documents all activities in the clinical record according to policy using approved forms.
Participates in on-call as directed.
Practices according to evidence-based practices and DBHS Performance Improvement Protocols and Technical Assistance Documents as posted on DBHS web site.
Follow the RHBA’s Integrated Care Model for service delivery.
Conduct brief face-to-face contact with consumers in the clinic to provide medication management and education.
Coordinates care with outside medical providers including PCPs and other involved specialists.
Conduct home visits that may include providing medications in the form oral medications, injections, and lab draws.
Accompany consumers to their medical appointments for support when needed.
Practices according to the recovery model; knows and practices engagement skills including motivational interviewing; and assists consumers to define and achieve their own recovery goals.
Identifies potential barriers to quality care and opportunities for improvement and reports them to Chief Psychiatrist and/or Medical Director.
Participates in UM and QI activities as required.
Follows all policies and procedures as they relate to the company and the RHBA.
Perform specialized duties as required by special clinical situations or treatment populations consistent with license and scope of practice.
- Follows all CPLC’s policies, procedures and protocols
- Must maintain a great deal of confidentiality and integrity
Maintain satisfactory punctuality and attendance as set on the work schedule.
Must be a collaborator and work as a team
Will see clients in the community as needed
Associates Degree, Graduated of an accredited Nursing program with Licensure by the Arizona Board of Nursing as a Register Professional Nurse. Minimum 1-3 years of work experience on Behavioral Health. One year prior psychiatric or behavioral health experience with adults with serious mental illness or children or adolescents with serious emotional disturbances or developmentally disabled. Community based experience preferred.
Licensed Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Casino Reservations Representative
Work where you vacation!
Become a Norwegian Cruise Line Guest Service Representative with our Casino Servicing Team!
Our Casino Agents are responsible for assisting our existing and potential guests book their freestyle vacation. Whether they want to marvel at the icy fjords in Alaska, sail the turquoise waters of the Caribbean or cruise through ancient waterways in Europe you’ll be there to provide your knowledge and expertise to provide them with a trip of a lifetime!
Never cruised before? No problem! Our extensive 4 week paid training will provide you with everything you need to be successful. All you need to bring is your exemplary customer service, sales and communication skills, a strong willingness to learn our proven method of selling, strong computer (MS office) skills and your enthusiasm. Previous call center experience, sales experience or cruise experience is helpful but not required.
Please note, this position requires flexibility to work any shift within our hours of operation which are from 6am – 7:00pm Monday – Friday and 7:30am – 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
And, there’s more! We provide an excellent benefit package after 90 days, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, basic and supplemental life insurance, 401K with company match and a Cruise Discount Program for the employee and their friends and family.
Local candidates only will be considered as Norwegian Cruise Line will not pursue relocation or visa sponsorship for these positions.
If this interests you, apply today! We’re looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
Norwegian Cruise Line is the official cruise line of the Miami Dolphins/Sun Life Stadium, The New York Knicks, Blue Man Group and Legends in Concert; and the official cruise line partner of The GRAMMY Awards and is an official partner of the Rockettes and Radio City Music Hall.
SLP Travel Job - Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Require
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Babysitting Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
This position is responsible for executing activity required to support inventory control, shipping and receiving, and wholesale activities.
Complies with all AZ Department of Health Services requirements related to production (grow, value-added, packaging, and finished goods storage).
Creates a strong reputation for compliance with all governmental agencies and wholesale customers.
Maintains confidential information pertaining to normal supervisory duties, pricing, and contract information.
Account Receivable and Cash Tracking (AR)
Works seamlessly with Wholesale Team on all orders, reconciling invoices to trip plans to packing slips (customer, number of orders, pricing).
Posts and tracks customer invoices and payments by recording cash, checks, and ACH transactions into the systems. Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
Representative on behalf of Garda “transactions” including cash prep, checks, and access to safes.
- Reconciles any cash or inventory variances.
Verifies and validates customer account discrepancies by tracking information from sales, trade promotions, customers.
Account Payable for Cultivation (AP)
- Responsible for processing, verifying and entering invoices into the SAP.
- Issues vendor payments and reviews with Operations Director.
Sales / Distribution (SD)
- Provides high level of customer service to internal departments by effective communication and a professional manner.
- Tracks sales deliveries; researches and resolves variances; assists in formulating solutions for late or changed deliveries – all in a timely manner.
Material Management (MM)
- Analyzes and researches variances to maintain integrity of the materials management system.
- Collaborates with warehouse management to improve efficiencies to minimize costs.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reporting for all internal Supply Chain partners.
- Maintains inventory system, performs physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports (from clone to sales).
- Processes and documents returns as required by following established procedures.
Production Planning (PP)
- Creates simple inventory status reports and information packages as requested by Wholesale Manager on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Solid computer skills a must.
Experience with inventory, accounting, or administration.
Strong with Microsoft Office Suite; detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
Able to listen, communicate and problem solve.
Must be able to obtain a Dispensary Agent card with proof of US citizenship and pass required background checks.
Bilingual Telemarketing - Phoenix
How would you like to work for a FORTUNE 250 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?!
Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission! The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over $100,000!
Why should you start a career as an Inside Sales Associate at DISH?
Top Bilingual Sales Reps love our uncapped commission plan! In 2015 the top 20% of our reps made over $70K and our top 5% made over $100K annually
Those new to sales love the experience of selling for a FORTUNE 250 company, with fully PAID TRAINING, and continual development
Sell for the #1 company in Customer Service, Satisfaction, Programming, Value and Technology
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with company match + profit sharing
Paid time off- vacation, sick, and Holidays
Life and short/long term disability insurance
Discounted Employee Stock Purchase program
FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES, that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!)
High-end Rewards and Recognition program and MORE!
- $1000.00 sign-on bonus applicable at 90 days of employment. Details will be discussed throughout interview process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for new customer growth by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Bilingual Sales Representatives typically talk with 25 – 30 potential customers per day, nationwide.
By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you’ll educate prospective customers on why they should choose DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.
For more information, please click here.
Skills - Experience and
Having these qualities would make you a great fit:
Fluent in English and Spanish
Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED
A desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries
Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
Enjoy helping customers choose the best package for their needs
Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Career Path Opportunities:
We love to promote employees from within and have several career path opportunities to choose from:
Customer Retention- after 3 months of employment as an Inside Sales Associate, you’ll be eligible to apply to become a Customer Retention Specialist, one of the next roles on our career ladder. The main responsibility of a Customer Retention Specialist is to educate current customers on why they should stay with DISH. We consider customer retention calls to be the most important call type that our specialists take and we’re looking for experienced sales associates to promote in to this role. Customer Retention Specialists have the ability to earn even more money with our uncapped incentive plan.
Inside Sales Supervisor
A variety of other roles at DISH within departments such as Training, Operations, Customer Service and Corporate
Journeyman Electrician (Phoenix)
As a Journeyman Electrician you will plan layouts, install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment. The ideal candidate will mentor and develop Apprentice Electricians as well as promote the core values of FSG through excellent customer service and assuring the safety of all work.
A Journeyman Electrician will:
- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications, safety codes and local electrical codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels; installs Buss, Busbar, electrical feeders, power systems and/or switchgear.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Meets attendance standards and complies with late/absence notification procedures.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!