Mesa Job Description Sample
Associate Manager Self Storage
We are looking for energetic, outgoing self-starters who have excellent sales, marketing and customer service skills. As an Associate Manager for iStorage you will place customers as your priority while assisting the Store Manager to contribute to profitability and developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships. iStorage associates pay close attention to detail and have general accounting, marketing and basic computer skills.
This is a full-time position with an hourly rate of $11.00 to $13.00.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Greet all customers in a professional manner, assess their needs and offer solutions. Assist the customers in renting units, understanding their lease agreement, fees and insurance. Keep the facility rented at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional and customer relation skills.
- Ensure the property and units are always customer-ready by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, removing debris. Ensure that the property is maintained, tidy and appealing to the eye. Clean office and restrooms daily.
- Assist the manager in maintaining all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner, manage accounts receivable process daily, balance cash drawer and prepare bank deposits. Manage customer delinquencies through telephone contact and letters as required.
- Complete routine maintenance such as changing light bulbs, some painting, and light repairs that typically require the use of a drill, hammer, or screwdriver.
- Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks as well as visual inspection daily.
- Assist the manager in general management of the office including but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, keeping and balancing petty cash, making daily bank deposits and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Assist in preparing units for auction, vacate as prescribed by law, and approved by management
- Effectively communicates with management and fellow associates
- Work a shift from 9 am - 6 pm, as scheduled, Monday through Saturday. Scheduled up to 24 hours a week.
Minimum one-year customer service experience. Ideal candidates will come from a customer facing, sales oriented position such as retail sales, hotel, car rental, collections agency, call center.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience navigating through windows, accessing internet websites, data entry and printing.
National Storage Affiliates Trust, Storage Management and Leasing Company, LLC, and iStorage are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran.
iStorage offers it's full time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with tenure. iStorage contributes a generous amount to premiums for Health, Dental and Vision plans. Also offered are 401K, Life Insurance, Flex Plans, and paid holidays.
Environmental Qual Test Technician
JOB TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL QUAL TEST TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: TEMPE, AZ
- 3-5 years experience in Avionics
- Experience in environmental qual testing
- Temperature and Vibration Testing Experience
- Experience running hardware test in the chamber
- Familiarity with test tools and equipment
- Familiarity with DO-160G
- Transponder/ADS-B Experience
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Electrical Engineer (Ee)
Local candidates only - relocation not available.
Reports To: Engineering Manager Department:
Location: Gilbert, AZ Status: Full Time/Salary/Exempt/Not Safety Sensitive
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, testing and troubleshooting of a broad range of electrical/solar systems and equipment. Design, develop and test the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 1 – 4 years of hands-on experience related to electrical systems
- Hands on experience with building solar/renewable resources prototype systems is a must Examples needed
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good writing, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and to accept and adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems
- Develop projects from concept to completion
- Maintain control of project expenditures to avoid cost overruns
- Conduct field investigations and prepares reports for problems or issues
- Work with electrical engineering staff and design team
- Works with project managers to assure work meets business needs, applicable codes and standards of quality
- Work is performed in an office setting
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs, talk, hear and see
- May occasionally be required to lift moderately heavy objects (up to 25 pounds) during the course of the workday
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
*STARA Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
*Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
*Position contingent upon contract funding/approval
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- 2 years of in-office experience
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
District Asset Coordinator
The District Asset Coordinator is responsible for disbursing, monitoring, tracking, transporting, retrieving and general control of company assets relative to the In Home service operation. These assets include: service vans, mobile computing and communications devices, tools, equipment, refrigerants, and inventory. This person serves as the liaison between the field management team and National Operations Team for
Assets & Programs.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Coordinates fleet assignments, facilitates vehicle changes, monitors disposition of spare vehicles, and maintains master list or database of vehicles assigned to the business unit.
- Monitors and ensures title, licensing, branding, maintenance and repair of all vehicles is completed according to regulation, specifications or company standards.
- Coordinates the ordering and distribution of fuel service cards, insurance cards, fleet service cards, tolling transponders etc., and monitors usage and compliance, and maintains associates lists or databases.
- Serves as single point of contact for national program managers and responds to any other inquiries and directives.
- Performs other duties as assigned Required Skills
- Ability to multi-task with little to no notice of new deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, noisy environment.
- Excel experience needed
- Effective communicator, strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.
- Prefer building maintenance experience as well, and experience with hardware and vehicle maintenance.
• Education Requirements:
HS Graduate or Equivalent
• Years of
Related Experience: 3-4 Years
• Travel Requiremen
Age Requirement: 18+
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Universal CFC certification for handling refrigerants
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Accrued Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
Hyperion Essbase Programmer Developer Lead
Hyperion Essbase Programmer Developer Lead
Global consulting company
Green Card holder or US Citizen ONLY
DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen
Experience working on teams of 4-8 including offshore
5+ years of experience with Hyperion Planning & Essbase System 11 support/development/architecture maintenance
Proven experience installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and supporting Hyperion suite of products in an enterprise environment
Understands the hardware requirements for implementation of Hyperion Suite of Products and does the hardware sizing
Experienced in the installation and configuration of Hyperion suite of products in Windows and LINUX environment – Hyperion Planning, Essbase, SmartView, Shared Services
Large, complex application experience (64GB+ cubes)
Experience with Slices of data and merging slices data with an ASO application
Previous experience working with an onshore/offshore support model
Day-to-day administration of Hyperion that includes user provisioning, monitoring of audit logs and system activity required to ensure a stable Hyperion environment
3-9 years of experience;
Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle, and Data Management.
Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recycling Hyperion Services on a periodic basis
- Assist with Essbase and Hyperion application Administration such as security, tuning, backup and recovery on different servers, platforms and operating systems.
- Develop, Testing, and Implement Business Rules, Data Load Rules, Dim Build Rules, etc.
- Experience with calc scripts, member formulas, and MDX
- Migration experience of application from non-production to production environment.
- Experience with reading and writing MaxL scripts
- Experience in upgrading Hyperion EPM suite of products from earlier versions to latest version 220.127.116.11
- Extensive experience in Tuning application and Environment level settings
- Experienced in the deployment of environment and application monitoring scripts
- Assist in client installations (SmartView, Essbase Console)
- Apply Hyperion EPM patches to servers all environments
- Work with vendor technical support on technical issues
- Experience in creation and update of the technical documentation of all fixes, versioning, and issues for the suite
- Certifications in Oracle Database Administration are desirable
- Certifications in ESSBASE Administration are desirable
- Strong analytical, written, and communication skills
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
*NTT Data Services is assisting a healthcare client with recruiting efforts for this role. This position is not with NTT Data Services.
The Claims Auditor is responsible for all audit activities for medical and/or dental claims while supporting the team manager to create, maintain and provide statistical audit reports and documentation.
Auditing & Reporting
- Gain and maintain the understanding of the plan designs and effectively apply that knowledge.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of Policies, Procedures, Compliance Regulations, Schedule of Benefits and turnaround times across all product lines
- Research claim processing issues to determine the origin and appropriate resolution
- Prepare reports for management summarizing observations and recommendations
- Assist in testing system functionality during upgrades and implementations
- Work cooperatively with other team members
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities.
- Perform additional responsibilities and projects as periodically assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years recent experience analyzing/auditing medical claims
- Ability to maintain production and quality standards.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, CPT Codes, ICD 9/10 and medical claim forms.
- Ability to read, analyze and assess medical documentation and draw valid conclusions.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel & MS Word.
- Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to seek out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things.
- Strong dedication to follow-through on all tasks and assignments.
- Ability to organize, set priorities, work independently and complete multiple projects within established deadlines.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time operating a computer keyboard.
Analytical, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Basic Technical Competence
Employee Benefits Program
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to five percent of an employee’s base pay.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision insurance; along with company paid disability and life insurance.
- Family and employee care programs.
Hvac Residential Service Technician
Looking for a company where you feel appreciated and have a great team to work with? Mason Mechanical is hiring for Residential Service Technicians. We are looking for top performers and pay top dollar for the best technicians (hourly-NO Commission!!!) Experience and quality workmanship required. Year round work. Benefits include company vehicle, company phone, medical, dental, life insurance, 401-K, vacation, sick pay, holiday pay, and continual training opportunities. Apply today and join the team at Mason Mechanical!
5+ years of HVAC Service Technician Experience
Service diagnostic tools
Strong diagnostic abilities
Clean driving record
Pass drug and background screen
Master Heat Pump Council Certification
For those who join our team, we offer:
Paid Vacation (up to 3 weeks)
5 Paid Holidays
Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Commercial Hvac Service Technician
Mason Mechanical of Mesa, AZ is looking to hire a full-time Commercial HVAC Service Technician to go into our clients' businesses and commercial buildings to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their heating and cooling systems. Are you a skilled HVAC Technician who is looking for the right company to build a successful, long-term career with?
Are you an HVAC Technician who is ready to take your career to the next level? We can expose you to different aspects of the construction industry to give you the foundation of knowledge needed to be a valuable and versatile tradesman.
We pay our Commercial HVAC Service Technicians a competitive wage within the range of $23-$35/hr, depending on experience and ability. In addition to good pay, our HVAC technicians also enjoy great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan, 5 paid holidays, paid sick time, up to 3 weeks of paid vacation, company vehicle, company phone, and continual training.
We offer year-round, steady work and opportunities for advancement. If you are ready, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
ABOUT MASON MECHANICAL
With our customer satisfaction focused heating and air conditioning company, Mason Mechanical has faithfully served the Mesa and surrounding Phoenix area since 1993. By employing only the most knowledgeable, professional, and highly trained technicians in the business, we are able to serve our commercial and residential clients and exceed their expectations. We pride ourselves on ensuring transparency with our customers - meaning no hidden costs or surprise fees.
We have built a solid team through years of providing real career opportunities for motivated individuals. We are upfront and honest with our employees, providing them with fair wages that increase with growth and accomplishment as well as a robust benefits package to attempt to compensate for their hard work and talent.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
5+ years of experience as an HVAC Technician
A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Are you dependable and hardworking? Do you have your NATE Certification, Master Heat Pump Council Certification, and VRF Training?
Do you take pride in your work? Are you friendly and service-oriented? Do you have good communication skills and the ability to express technical information in layman's terms?
Do you have excellent diagnostic abilities? Do you present yourself professionally? Are you respectful of others and their personal property? If so, please apply for this Commercial HVAC Service Technician position today!
This is a full-time position with a schedule of Monday through Friday, typically 8 am - 6 pm with a weekend on-call rotation. We are looking for individuals willing and motivated to work overtime during the busy summertime season.
Multi-Site Leasing Consultant
MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 65 apartment communities, which consists of over 18,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
If you have dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for YOU! We are seeking a MULTI-SITE LEASING CONSULTANT for two of our beautiful apartment complexes, Ascent at Papago Park in Phoenix, AZ and 909 West Apartments in Tempe, AZ!This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents, while utilizing professional sales and marketing techniques, and solid customer service skills to maintain high occupancy at the apartment property.
Other duties include but aren't limited to:
Meets and greets prospective residents, in a timely and friendly manner.
Qualifies applicants for apartments in a thorough and timely manner.
Coordinates with maintenance staff to ensure smooth move-ins for the new residents.
Maintains thorough and up-to-date rental files. Accurately enters rental data into the computer.
Prepares leases for and oversees the signing of leases by new residents.
Assists in completion of monthly administrative tasks and ensures property's paperwork is organized and complete; including, but not limited to: posting monthly rent checks, sending out late notices, and processing lease renewals.
Interacts with residents in a professional manner to resolve maintenance issues, handle complaints, and ensure timely payment of rents.
2 years property management experience preferred!
Excellent sales and customer service skills are essential!
The desire to work in a team setting with a company that loves to promote from within
Professional etiquette essential!
Competitive pay plus leasing bonuses, benefits, rental discounts and more!
MG Properties Group is committed to enriching lives. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug- free workplace. All individuals are encouraged to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!