Mesa Job Description Sample
Registered Nurse- RN PCU
If you are a New Graduate Nurse with less than 12 months of experience, please apply to our New Nurse Experience openings.
Banner Heart Hospital –Cardiac Progressive Care Unit (CPCU)
Night Shift 7pm-7:30am
A 60 bed inpatient high acuity, cardiac unit focusing on providing excellent care for cardiovascular patients. CPCU provides care for STEMI/NSTEMI patients, Heart Failure patients, and patients with acute arrhythmias. Our patients undergo cardiac angiograms with interventions, and pacemaker/defibrillator implants. Our nurses are trained to pull arterial and venous sheaths. We have a comprehensive cardiac education plan for our nurses with dedicated preceptors. Banner Heart Hospital is a recipient of the 2018 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals award by IBM Watson Health. This award, previously known as Truven, is determined by our clinical outcomes, clinical processes, efficiency and cost for our heart attack, heart failure, PCI and CABG patients. Our outcomes reflect excellence in cardiovascular services benefiting our patients, their families, their employers and our entire community.
CPCU leadership prides itself on growing and mentoring our team, providing support through monthly check-ins and maintaining visibility. We are here to support YOU! Our vision is to provide our staff an environment to thrive which in turn helps create an excellent customer experience. Our CPCU culture aligns with Banner’s Values: Customer Obsessed, Relentless Improvement, Courageously Innovate, Disciplined Focus, Foster Accountability, and Continuously Earn Trust.
$5,000 sign on bonus for RN's new to Banner with 12 months of service line experience. Must sign one year committment to position.---
About Banner Heart HospitalLocated next to Banner Baywood Medical Center in east Mesa, Arizona, Banner Heart Hospital specializes in providing the most advanced cardiovascular care in an environment of clinical excellence, compassion and healing. With 111 beds, we are one of the largest freestanding heart hospitals in the nation. We have also been named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitalsr for cardiovascular care by Thomson-Reuters. Our facilities include 28 cardiovascular intensive care beds, 67 telemetry beds, a 16-bed interventional stay unit, two endovascular suites, six OR suites, six cardiac cath labs, two electrophysiology labs and a non-invasive cardiology unit.
About EmployerEmployer is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Employer help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.---
Job SummaryThis position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Assesses patient physical, psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural and discharge planning needs. Reviews patient history and physical with patient/family and assures completion within appropriate timeframe. Reviews available information obtained by other health care team members. Reviews diagnostics and laboratory data and reports abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate caregivers. Completes assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
- Formulates a plan of care, including the discharge plan, utilizing assessment data and patient, family and health team input. Initiates a plan of care based on patient-specific needs, assessment data and the medical plan of care. Goals for patient are realistic, measurable and developed in conjunction with the patient/family. Considers the physical, cultural, psychosocial, spiritual, age specific and educational needs of the patient in the plan of are. Plans care in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team. Reviews and revises the plan of care to reflect changing patient needs based on evaluation of the patients status.
- Implements the plan of care through direct patient care, coordination, delegation and supervision of the activities of the health care team. Provides care based on physician orders and the nursing plan of care, in compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory agency requirements. Delegates appropriately, and provides nursing supervision in the provision of care to patients by other licensed nurses and other personnel. Promotes continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for whom care is provided.
- Evaluates the patient's and family's response to care and teaching, and revises the plan of care as needed. Evaluates patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members. Evaluates patient's response and the effectiveness of patient teaching.
- Documents assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the patient record. Documentation is legible, timely and in accordance with policy. Documentation reflects objective/subjective data, nursing interventions and patients response to treatment. Notes physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides care based on the best evidence available and may participate in research activities within clinical practice. Participates in unit or facility shared leadership. Interacts and participates in the education, role development, and orientation of facility personnel, patients, students, families and visitors. Promotes/supports growth of others through precepting and mentoring when appropriate.
- Contributes to society through activities that lead to excellent patient outcomes through timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and safe care. Actively participates in the improvement of national nursing quality indicators and outcomes. Such activities may include participating in professional organizations.
- In some roles, this position may supervise staff and work flow of the department.
Minimum QualificationsMust possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice, temporary RN license in state of practice, or compact RN licensure for current state of practice. BLS certification is required. Additional certification or continuing education may be required based on area of practice.Relates throughout the interview process the experience, training and education needed to perform the job. Experience in the clinical area for which he or she is applying is desired. Must maintain clinical performance competencies appropriate to the area in which they work as demonstrated through annual validations. Banner Registry and Travel acute care positions require a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital setting. Experience must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area. Banner Registry and Travel physician practice positions require a minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse in a physician practice or an acute care setting.Preferred QualificationsBachelors degree preferred.Professional certification preferred.Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Customer Service Agents (English / Spanish Bilingual)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands? Welcome to 24-7 Intouch!
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience, whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition, who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
- Bilingual Spanish / English is required.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Amazing people skills. You’re a great listener and communicator.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred.
- Calm under pressure. You can make smart decisions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Stellar phone presence. People can hear you smiling!
- A performance mindset. You’re motivated by results and self-improvement.
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, Bilingual Premium, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (if applicable)
TERM OF CONTRACT: Full-time, Part-time (shifts may depend on availability)
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
ACT Registered Nurse
As a member of the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) clinical team, will function as Registered Nurse. ACT team members provide the highest level of care in the Maricopa County behavioral health system.
Provides nursing services to all consumers primarily assigned to a specific clinic. May cover other clinics. Services include engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. Has an assigned caseload and is available as needed to any consumer assigned to their clinic. Participates in utilization management and quality improvement activities as required.
Serves as nurse to assigned consumers T19 or N19. Performs all duties required of nurses in this treatment system.
Always covers other nurses in their clinic as needed.
Documents all activities in the clinical record according to policy using approved forms.
Participates in on-call as directed.
Practices according to evidence-based practices and DBHS Performance Improvement Protocols and Technical Assistance Documents as posted on DBHS web site.
Follow the RHBA’s Integrated Care Model for service delivery.
Conduct brief face-to-face contact with consumers in the clinic to provide medication management and education.
Coordinates care with outside medical providers including PCPs and other involved specialists.
Conduct home visits that may include providing medications in the form oral medications, injections, and lab draws.
Accompany consumers to their medical appointments for support when needed.
Practices according to the recovery model; knows and practices engagement skills including motivational interviewing; and assists consumers to define and achieve their own recovery goals.
Identifies potential barriers to quality care and opportunities for improvement and reports them to Chief Psychiatrist and/or Medical Director.
Participates in UM and QI activities as required.
Follows all policies and procedures as they relate to the company and the RHBA.
Perform specialized duties as required by special clinical situations or treatment populations
consistent with license and scope of practice.
- Follows all CPLC’s policies, procedures and protocols
- Must maintain a great deal of confidentiality and integrity
Maintain satisfactory punctuality and attendance as set on the work schedule.
Must be a collaborator and work as a team
Will see clients in the community as needed
Associates Degree, Graduated of an accredited Nursing program with Licensure by the Arizona Board of Nursing as a Register Professional Nurse. Minimum 1-3 years of work experience on Behavioral Health. One year prior psychiatric or behavioral health experience with adults with serious mental illness or children or adolescents with serious emotional disturbances or developmentally disabled. Community based experience preferred.
MHS, MS, Internet, Outlook
Licenses, Certification, etc: Register Professional Nurse
Restaurant - Host / Hostess
We are seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our team at T.C. Eggintons. Average wage $17 hour with opportunity to work into serving.
Qualifications and Responsibilities?
- Available to work Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-1:30 as well as one weekend day
- Greets and welcomes guest
- Answers telephone
- Takes reservations
- Seats customers
Controls Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing
Do you love industrial controls as much as we do? We are looking for a Controls Engineer to assist with our industrial and airport control manufacturing group. You must be a self starter capable of unsupervised leadership, making engineering decisions and personable with our varied client base.
Your duties will include:
- Control system engineering (making sure the customer gets what they want)
- Design specifications and panel drawings using Auto CAD Electric
- Work with panel builders to ensure project is constructed within budget in a quality manner
- Develop O&M documentation, as-builts, test plans and conduct factory acceptance tests and site acceptance tests.
- Travel to remote sites for commissioning and training of the client (represents approx. 20% of time)
Our ideal candidate will possess the following-
- Education: 2-year degree or may substitute with at least 5 years of experience in controls field
Knowledge: PLC/HMI programming (AB or Wago a plus), AutoCAD, Scripting in C#, Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Pro, . NET 3.5 CF (Compact Framework). SQLite database, and electrical panel design and construction necessary.
- Characteristics: Capable of taking a project, designing it with details on material needs, and timelines to supply the requirements of the customer. Meets committed dates, customer desires, and cost commitments.
- Helps to educate peers to improve the process of delivering panels on-time and at or below budget.
- Superior interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership ability and a strong work ethic
- Commitment to having fun and learning a lot with a stable family owned business
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We take pride in bringing creative solutions to exceed our customer's expectations with on-time and on-budget manufacturing, project contracting and management services.
Amada Brake Press Operator
Nesco and our client in Mesa has a great opportunity on 1st shift for an AMADA Press Brake Operator to work M-Th 6am-4:30pm with OT on Friday as required.
The candidate must be competent in translating engineering drawings to programmed operations for an Amada Press Brake, and run production. This position reports to the Stamping and Assembly Supervisor.
Positions encompassed by this Job Description include: Amada Brake Press Operator
- Programming for an Amada Press Brake
- Set up tooling
- Performs operations on the Amada Press Brake so that products are formed to meet defined specifications as outlined on job travelers, blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Work with Engineering on new product development and prototyping
- Inspects and dimensionally checks production to insure production output meets requirements utilizing properly calibrated precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to stand 8.0-10 hrs per day depending on work load.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Push/pull 50 – 100 lbs of force.
- Computer skills consistent with software and equipment used at company.
- Responsible for all production job order fulfilment
- Work with Engineering, Quality and Production Planning
- Collaborate with coworkers
- Maintain compliance with Quality System
- At direction of Supervisor will perform other stamping and assembly duties as required
- Work with Maintenance to ensure preventive maintenance of equipment
- Maintain Production Schedules
- General cleanliness and organization of work area
Additional Skills that would Benefit Candidate:
- Technical degree or equivalent experience as rated by Management.
eVisit, headquartered in Mesa, AZ, is a telemedicine software company seeking to revolutionize healthcare delivery by creating physician-first tools that fundamentally simplify healthcare delivery to everyone, everywhere. Our HIPAA-compliant telemedicine software was built for providers, by providers medical physicians, to optimize patient flow and boost practice revenue, while providing added convenience and high-quality care to patients — whether at work, home, or on the road. Only a little more than two years old, eVisit is the fastest-growing telemedicine software platform. The company is comprised of a unique team of talented, experienced entrepreneurs who are passionate about being part of a solution that changes the paradigm in Medicine by providing a winning solution to everyone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an eVisit account executive you will:
- Become a consultative sales specialist with in-depth knowledge of telemedicine solutions and, with the capability to communicate how they can solve a potential customer’s’ business challenges
- Build and manage a sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision-makers
- Guide prospective customers through a defined sales process
- Assist Customer Success team in managing and upselling existing customers
- Keep abreast of competitive market and educate yourself on complex legislation and industry trends
- Maintain a high level of sales professionalism and customer service
- 4+ years of experience in software sales
- Proven track record of closing business and hitting/exceeding quota
- Excellent executive presence with strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think on your feet and respond quickly
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Exemplary rapport-building skills with contacts at every level of the prospect organization
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed
- A knack for consultative/value-based selling to highly educated, intelligent prospects
- While not requirements, the following are some preferred experiences:
- Selling into the medical, legal, or financial services/insurance industries
- Selling to mid-market companies
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- SaaS products experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
Business Development Manager
Home inspection company needs a professional marketing individual to visit real estate offices, sponsor events, sponsor lunch meetings and give presentations to explain our company's services. Experience in real estate is helpful as well as social media resources.
Skilled Construction Laborer
Rapid Reconstruction is currently seeking an experienced Skilled Construction Laborer to join our growing team. The Skilled Construction Laborer will work under the direction of the construction manager to plan, organize and implement the work assignments of a project in order to meet the profit and timeline goals, and ensure that all quality of work meet or exceed company and customer quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate various hand and power tools to complete renovation and restoration projects.
· Complete tasks as per schedule, meeting strict deadlines and standards
· Use carpentry skills to bring damaged properties back to livable conditions.
· Accepts direction from the Construction Manager and Project Manager.
· Follows all company health and safety policies and procedures
· Strives to continually improve through specific development plans.
· Displays good manners and attitude toward the property owner, occupants of the property, co-workers and sub-contractors.
· Completes assignments on time and within budget.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SET
· Practical knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance.
· Practical knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
· Practical knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
· Knowledge of basic shop mathematics to calculate metric conversions and materials needed for jobs.
· Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance as pertains to carpentry, drywall work and painting.
· Able to solve basic arithmetic problems quickly and accurately.
· Able to identify and estimate the quality of materials needed to complete a job.
· Accurately estimate length of time and cost of job.
· Skilled in surface preparation and application of a range of finishes.
· 3+ years of experience and proven track record in the restoration, emergency or a related industry.
· Able and willing to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation for after-hours service calls, which involves some weekends and night responsibilities.
· Able to build relationships with all parties involved in the construction process
· Good at problem solving and conflict resolution.
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Installation Technician - Cable TV
We’re looking for Field Installation Technicians to join our team!
Why join Technology Solutions? We offer an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment. Technology Solutions is committed to the pursuit of growth and use of innovative technologies to improve our company and increase our service offerings. We believe that our success is a direct result of the teams we build.
What’s in it for you? We offer Medical Insurance and 401k, plus paid vacation, holidays and a competitive salary all within your first year of employment!
Reach out today for the career opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health coverage after only 60 days of employment
- 401K Retirement plan after only 6 months (we offer pre-tax and post-tax retirement options)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid SCTE certification course and test
- Ladder Safety and Safe Driving training
- Employee of the Year Program
- Tech of The Quarter incentive
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and business partners
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Become a content expert on all products and services offered to ensure our customers are the best educated consumers in the industry
- Plan installations by evaluating the location, locating access, and laying out equipment and wiring plans
- Installing and/or repairing cable TV and High Speed Data or Digital Services inside and outside for residential and commercial customers
- Measuring, recording and determining cable signals
- Troubleshooting existing services and bringing installations up to quality control standards
- Maintaining, securing and accounting for equipment inventories
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following established safety practices
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Great customer service skills and work ethic
- Ability to carry, climb, and maneuver an 80 pound 28-foot extension ladder
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and on time
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions and in a variety of installation spaces
- Willingness to work overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays
Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!