Metal Control Coordinator Job Description Sample
Cut Metal Coordinator - 2Nd Shift
Cut Metal Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Auburn,Washington,United States—thyssenkrupp Aerospace
LocationAuburnPeriodPermanentContractFull TimeStatusLaufende RekrutierungJob IDUS_99999_MX-TKAERO01873
The Cut Metal Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling of the plants' materials to Production.Key Accountabilities:
Responsible for daily planning and scheduling of work order volume through the production system
Upon receipt of work order determines if remnants are available to complete job or new material is required
Assigns product to work order
Coordinates with Material Control Operators for the delivery of product
Develops the design and orders custom shipping crates
Determines super market product via trends in customer orders
Utilizes a number of software and data bases to review and track inventory
Review and track inventory plan and flow
Complete all job duties in a manner that does not put him/herself or other individuals in an unsafe situation and wear all PPE (personal protective equipment) when required
Assist in any other duties to support the operations, as requested by supervisor or manager
Participate, support, and comply with all Health, Safety, Quality and lean initiatives and requirements
Meets all other TKMNA employee attributes and competencies
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
High school diploma or equivalent
Two (2) years Production planner/scheduling experience OR three (3) years internal company production experience
Familiar with basic computer applications and the ability to learn additional business-related systems
Basic skill in Word, Excel and Outlook
Advanced math and calculation skill
Advanced knowledge of the work order and material flow process
Effective planning, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced production environment
Ability to prepare standard and ad hoc reports
Ability to communicate clearly and in a timely manner regarding scheduling conflict and potential problems
Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb, reach and lift up to 40 lbs
Ability to read and write English and perform basic math problems
Ability to use basic measurement instruments such as tape measure, scales, and gauges
Obtain and maintain current certification to operate material handling equipment such as forklift, side-loader, 4-directional lift, or cherry-picker
- Graduation from an accredited technical school desired
Our offer to you
Safety at work & Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation & benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We are looking forward to your application
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
We are thyssenkrupp!At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Material Control Coordinator
- Material receiving and tracking
- Material status reporting (reconciling procurement logs with receiving and project material demands)
- Storage and inventory control
- Documentation routing and management, including placing production holds and maintaining strict control of incoming materials until the necessary documents are approved by our Quality Control Coordinator.
- Production support (e.g. expediting and replacing missing or misplaced materials)
- Identification and reporting Overages, Shortages, and Damaged shipments
- Production of outgoing packing lists and bills of lading (where applicable)
- Crating (arranging for) and Packaging
- Arranging shipping.
Duties and The Material Control Coordinator reports directly to the Manager of Purchasing. This position forms a vital link between procurement group and shop production. To facilitate coordination between these two departments the Material Control Coordinator will also communicate daily with the shop Forman and General Manager. The Material Control Coordinator may be asked to assist shop operations on a time available basis.
- Receive all inbound material, check it against the Purchase order and shipper supplied packing list. On rare occasions where the shipper does not supply a packing list then provide a written list of all items received (e.g. tag numbers, model numbers, description, and quantity along with any other relevant information).
- Ensure all received material is logged and stored properly in a well-organized manner.
- Follow shop procedures and work instructions for tracking and maintaining a log of all Material Test Reports as required.
- Immediately upon receipt write the project number on the outside of all packages and packing lists.
- Quarantine all incoming material until it has been inspected and the necessary control documents have been approved.
- Follow the procurement and accounting procedures to document and route necessary shipping paper-work to purchasing (e.g. packing lists, over-shortage-damage reports, etc…)
Project Material Packages:
- Sort and store all materials by project.
- Maintain a traveler of project Bills of Materials to identify what materials have been received and what materials are outstanding.
- Use project issued drawings and bills of material to prepare the initial project traveler and to track when all material has been received and a project can be released to production.
- Interface with purchasing to identify materials that have been purchased, not purchased, or are missing. Know the deadline for a project to be released to production and proactively work to make sure material is ready when scheduled.
- Be the Go-To resource for all material related matters.
- Develop / produce material “kits” for electrical materials ordered in kit form.
- Maintain a current list of all usable inventory.
- Control inventory: Know and identify when material is transferred from a project to inventory and when inventory items are transferred to a project and update the -inventory log accordingly. Provide accounting with a copy of a current inventory log at the end of each month.
- Conduct a physical inventory count as of June 30 and December 31 each year.
- If material is “borrowed” from one project to support another you are responsible for ensuring that replacements are ordered.
- Support the purchasing team in being able to identify what material is in stock and does not need to be ordered for upcoming projects.
- Work with the procurement or project team to arrange for trucking or LTL shipping as required for outbound shipments.
- Ensure that 100% of all outbound shipments have complete and accurate packing lists of all materials included in the shipment.
- Photo document (and save on our network) all shipments with a value greater than $5000.
- Route tracking information, bills of lading and packing lists to procurement and the project team members as requested.
General Shop Maintenance and Safety Supplies
- Keep your areas of the shop neat and organized. This includes ensuring that the shipping desk is neatly organized and stocked, and that all packing tools are in good working order.
- Keep inventory shelves and storage bins organized and labeled, cleaned of unneeded packaging materials, and free of dirt and debris.
- Ensure that the PPE (e.g. gloves, hearing protection, safety glasses) and First Aid kits are stocked, clean and organized. Part of material control includes fielding requests for ordering shop consumables.
- Assist the shop with other general material control, organization, and maintenance activities as requested including assisting in general shop maintenance and cleaning.
- Participate in team and client meetings.
- Keep managers and / or project leads well informed of material delivery challenges that may impact the project schedule and budget.
- Timely resolve and/or escalate any material discrepancies.
- Work with managers and project leads to implement improvement goals from post shipment performance reviews (Lessons Learned).
Technical and Physical Capabilities
- Possess and develop through continuing education and training a thorough understanding of inventory management and manufacturing material control systems.
- Ability to drive a fork lift and use hand truck / pallet jacks.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled fabrication shop environment.
- Must have a current valid Texas drivers’ license and current insurance as well as maintain both throughout the employment.
Client and Coworker Expectation
- Be ready to participate as needed in client and intra-company meetings
- Work diligently to meet company and client expectations
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and management to identify needs and evaluate alternatives when needed
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships
- Perform daily activities with integrity and professionally.
- Work constructively to resolve conflict and seek solutions to supply chain challenges.
- Assist and encourage coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Accurately communicate current and forecast material status to management and project leads.
- Submit time sheet reports and expense reports timely and accurately
- Comply with and help to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Participate on internal teams/task forces.
- Ensure you are qualified to perform assigned tasks and work and speak up when you are unsure of an assigned task.
- Know and adhere to company policies as referenced in the Company Employee Manual.
- Proactively participate in performance evaluations with your supervisor including communicating your professional career objectives and working to meet personal, department and company goals.
- Communicate job expectations by understanding how your performance and job contributions will be evaluated.
Production Control Coordinator
Job Description: This opening is with Arconic Engines – a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com
The Production Control Coordinator will be located in our Plant 5 Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Operation in Whitehall, MI.
As a Production Control Coordinator, the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Scheduling and revising HIP runs per customer needs and to prevent scheduling issues with product flow.
Interact with customers regarding part status.
Enters and maintains material requisitions, Outplant HIP run date entries in tracking system, and issues purchase orders, using Oracle and AS400 manufacturing systems as applicable, including any additions and corrections as needed to ensure accuracy.
Conduct quality and count checks prior to shipment releases.
Supports management with data collection and reporting in support of problem-solving and production control, creates and analysis shipment schedules and reports, generates daily and month end reports including on-time delivery reports, and other related reports.
Completes monthly internal audit requirements.
Monitors production process to identify areas for improvement, including root cause analysis on production and shipment issues.
Resolves problems and communicates appropriately to the planning and manufacturing groups.
Complies with all EHS rules required for the work environment.
Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
Good verbal & written communication skills
PC Literate in Word/Excel/Outlook
Demonstrates competent use of automated order system
Problem-solving skills and continuous improvement mindset.
Laboratory Quality Control Coordinator
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
EXAM NUMBER: Y4902G
FILING START DATE: 07/22/2015
Until the needs of the services are met and is subject to closure without prior notice.
TYPE OF RECRUITMENT
Departmental Promotional Opportunity
JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION:
Restricted to permanent employees of the Department of Health Services who have successfully completed their initial probationary period.
Full-time employees in the unclassified service with at least six months of full-time experience in the unclassified service at the time of filing.
Plans, organizes, implements and maintains the effective operation of a quality control program for hospital based laboratories. Essential Job Functions
Administers a proficiency testing program for the laboratories, integrating existing programs conducted by outside agencies and those devised in-house; analyzes accumulated results for any indication of consistent error, and ensures proper corrective action is initiated.
Plans, organizes, and administers an independently functioning quality control program for all laboratory units of hospital based or public health laboratories.
Conducts special studies of varying duration and complexity which stem from complaints about the quality of laboratory service or which render quality laboratory service ineffective and develops appropriate recommendations to implement corrective measures.
Confers with laboratory unit heads to determine the extent of current compliance with legal and accrediting agency standards of quality control and, where appropriate, to establish a program to ensure compliance by a specified future date.
Inspects or supervises the inspection of laboratory instruments and other apparatus to certify proper calibration, reliability of analytical weights and balances, centrifuge speeds, and similar properties; plans programs with line management to ensure prevention of recurrent problems.
Initiates action to obtain from legal or accrediting agency representatives the clarification, interpretation, or explanation of published quality control standards which may not be clearly understood.
Compiles and maintains a reference library of professional journals, articles and other texts on the subject of medical laboratory quality control and a current listing of all quality control standards to which legal and accrediting agencies require conformance.
Two years of experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist I* or higher in an approved laboratory.
Clinical Laboratory Scientist's license* issued by the State of California Department of Health Services.
The required license MUST be current and unrestricted; conditional, provisional, probationary or restricted licenses will not be accepted.
PHYSICAL CLASS II - Light:
Light physical effort which may include occasional light lifting to a 10 pound limit, and some bending, stooping or squatting. Considerable walking may be involved.
Special Requirement Information:
- Experience at the level of Los Angeles County class of Clinical Laboratory Scientist I is defined as: Performs a variety of standardized clinical laboratory test within a specialized area (such as biochemistry, hematology, microbiology, or immunohematology) or across specialty lines using manual or instrumented methodology.
To qualify, applicants must have County status in this class or higher as evidenced by holding such payroll title. No out-of-class experience will be accepted.
An approved laboratory is defined as a clinical laboratory that has a federal issued Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment Laboratory Certificate of Accreditation that authorizes the laboratory to accept human specimens for the purpose of performing laboratory examinations, and is accredited by the College of American Pathologist (CAP) or the Joint Commission.
- Applicants must attach a valid legible photocopy of their license to practice as a clinical laboratory scientist issued by the State of California Department of Health Services to the application at the time of filing.
This examination will consist of two (2) parts:
Part I - An evaluation of experience qualifications based upon application information weighted 60%.
Part II - An Appraisal of Promotability which will evaluate knowledge and skills, adaptability, dependability, productivity and problem solving weighted 40%.
Candidates must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on each weighted part of this examination in order to be added to the eligible register for this examination.
Applicants with disabilities who require special accommodations must provide the Examination Unit with written notification at the time of filing.
Applications will be processed on an "as-received" basis and those receiving a passing score will be promulgated to the eligible register accordingly.
The names of candidates receiving a passing score on the examination will be added to the eligible register and will appear in the order of their score group for a period of twelve (12) months following the date of eligibility.
No person may compete in this examination more than once every twelve (12) months.
Appointees may be required to work any shift including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
The resulting eligible register from this examination will be used to fill vacancies throughout the Department of Health Services as they occur.
Available Shift: Any
APPLICATION AND FILING INFORMATION:
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED ONLINE ONLY. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY U.S. MAIL, FAX OR IN PERSON WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Apply online by clicking on the "Apply" tab for this posting. You can also track the status of your application using this website.
All information is subject to verification. We may reject your application at any time during the examination and hiring process, including after appointment has been made. Falsification of any information may result in disqualification or rescission of appointment.
Utilizing VERBIAGE from the Class Specification and Selection Requirements serving as your description of duties WILL NOT be sufficient to demonstrate that you met the requirements. Doing so may result in an INCOMPLETE APPLICATION and you may be DISQUALIFIED.
Fill out your application completely. The acceptance of your application depends on whether you have clearly shown that you meet the selection requirements.
Provide any relevant education, training, and experience in the spaces provided so we can evaluate your qualifications for the job. For each job held, give the name and address of your employer, your job title, beginning and ending dates, number of hours worked per week, description of work performed, and salary earned. If your application is incomplete, it will be rejected.
Applications electronically received after 5:00 p.m., PST, on the last day of filing will not be accepted.
NOTE: If you are unable to attach required documents, you must fax them to 323-869-0942 or email the documents to the exam analyst, within 15 calendar days of filing online. Please include the exam number and the exam title.
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER:
All applicants must enter a valid social security number at the time of filing. Entering anything other than a valid social security number (i.e. 000-00-0000, 111-11-1111, etc.) will result in an automatic rejection of your application.
COMPUTER AND INTERNET ACCESS AT PUBLIC LIBRARIES:
For candidates who may not have regular access to a computer or the internet, applications can be completed on computers at public libraries throughout Los Angeles County.
NO SHARING OF USER ID AND PASSWORD:
All applicants must file their application online using their own user ID and password. Using a family member's or friend's user ID and password may erase a candidate's original application record.
Dzhuleta Pogosyan, Exam Analyst
ADA COORDINATOR PHONE:
CALIFORNIA RELAY SERVICES PHONE:
Inventory Control Coordinator
The hours for this position are approximately 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for ensuring that correct product is properly received, recorded, stored, and counted in the warehouse.
- Input of all inventory transactions (AB and Non AB receipts, breakage, OOC)
- Update Backorder-Backfill procedure – delete AB items, key in orders for non-AB items that are received
- Manage inter-company shipment requests from sales department. Update sales daily
- Check out of stock sheets daily and investigate adjustments
- Count physical inventory and update system; count entire warehouse 100% monthly; count entire AB inventory weekly
- Perform weekly A-B Red Alerts and Non A-B Red Alerts
- Manage inventory process, including: invoicing, credits, counts and adjustments
- Weekly pallet count and Month end inventory of pallets
- Manage all Non AB freight claims
- Month end depletion reporting to all Non AB suppliers
- Prepare monthly cooperage and shrinkage reports
- Responsible for repack material and repack room
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Excellent and proven computer skills including spreadsheet design and word processing
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer keyboard, telephone, adding machine, copier, and fork lift
- Climbing stairs and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis
- Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
- Occasional exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
- Two handed lifting of up to 40 pounds from floor to shoulder height on an occasional basis
Competitive pay, full medical and dental insurance, 401k plan, paid time off!
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Work Control Coordinator - Service Request Operation
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
High school graduation or GED and three (3) years of experience working with an automated or computerized maintenance management system.
Daily and constant review of work orders for proper distribution, accurate coding, and prioritization.
Assists Physical Plant supervisors in scheduling work orders.
Updates work order statuses and closes work orders.
Coordinates and plans material on work orders and orders materials for Physical Plant personnel as needed.
Runs standard and ad hoc queries and creates work order reports.
Coordinates, monitors, and expedites work order backlog.
Assists and/or coordinates special projects as assigned.
Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
CQI Coordinator / Infection Control Nurse - Topeka, KS
Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
Job Reference: 13467
We have an exceptional opportunity for a CQI Coordinator/Infection Control Registered Nurse (RN) to join our healthcare team at the Kansas Regional Office located in Topeka, KS.
Corizon Health is offering $10,000 in tuition reimbursement for continuing education and Five weeks of paid time off for new full time employees!
Corizon Health offers Registered Nurses a unique opportunity to maximize the full spectrum of their nursing skills within an ambulatory care setting. Enjoy the variety of correctional healthcare, where nurses benefit from an environment that is different with every patient, every day.
Corizon Health Nurses thrive in a niche environment featuring a variety benefits such as:
Significant advancement and growth opportunities
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Registered Nurse
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
Possesses an active CPR certification.
Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Registered Nurse
Deliver quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Registered Nurses.
In accordance with local practice acts and regulations, delegate and ensure supervision of nursing activities and functions to other competent nursing personnel appropriate to their scope of practice.
Assume responsibility and accountability for the quality of care delivered; works to ensure a safe environment for themselves, the patient and other staff members.
Acts as a patient advocate that promotes the quality of health care delivered in the facility and serve as a leader at all times to promote best practices within the profession of nursing.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(k) with company match
Free online Continuing Education program
Mentor and Preceptor Programs
Apply online or contact Jocelyn Lee at 800-219-7529 for more information.
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Job ID : 13467
Document Control Coordinator - HIM Lake Forest
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active lifestyle since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated members in more than 90 countries. Our Mission is to change people's lives by providing the best business opportunity in direct selling and the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Coordinates the document control systems requirements which include issuing numbers, document change management, circulating for review and approval; tracking at all stages of routing, approval, distribution, periodic review and storage of history files, maintenance of documentation and filing of all master documents. Ensures ongoing and timely support of project-related activities and tasks as well as administrative support of Quality / Technical Services tasks. Ensures proper upkeep of all regulated documents and controls, maintains, retrieves and distributes official documents per the company's document control procedures.
Receive: batch sheets, Material Issued forms, Continuation forms, Pallet Tag sheets, QA In-Process
Review sheets, QA Physical Attribute forms, Request for Analysis forms, Vendor documentation (COAs, MSDS, COO, Kosher cert., etc)
Create: Certificates of Analysis (COA), Request for Analysis (if needed and missing) and Finished Product Release checklists
Responsible for DCR creation, release and change implementation
Responsible for SOP maintenance and coordination
Maintain manual and electronic tracking system of controlled documents for review and approvals
Perform distribution activities related to activity of controlled documents
Update and maintain manual and electronic tracking lists, Document Control databases, and document distribution binders and logs
Provide customer service to all employees needing assistance with GMP, GCP and GLP controlled documentation
Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines and Standard Operating
Procedures and appropriate industry and regulatory standards, guidelines, rules, and regulations
Review production records to assure material meet specifications
Support History record review and Product release
Support Sterilization / Environmental and Pest Control documentation
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written English
Computer literacy, with solid PC and software experience
Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs
Able to work well individually and as a team member under the pressure of manufacturing
Strong organizational and time management skills
A minimum of two years QA / QC experience
A minimum of two years cGMP and customer and FDA audit experience
Experience with SOPs
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related area, or two years related experience and/or training
Metal Coordinator - Administrator
The Metal Coordinator
Administrator provides support to the Director of Raw Materials and Metal Traders as well as the Kaiser operating facilities for input materials supply. The Metal Coordinator
Administrator will be the interface between multiple Kaiser locations and the Kaiser materials vendors.
Essential functions include:
Schedule prime and scrap deliveries for the Sherman, TX and Kalamazoo, MI facilities.
Provide scrap aluminum purchasing support to the Trentwood, WA facility as needed.
Support the Director of Raw Materials and the Metal Traders in administering customer scrap buyback programs where requested by Kaiser locations.
Assist the Director of Raw Materials, Metal Traders, and onsite plant personnel with scrap and dross processing activities at multiple Kaiser locations.
Collect, maintain, and publish scrap buying metrics.
Other functions include:
- Provide back-up support for procurement activities to accommodate travel, vacation, and for succession capabilities.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Strong PC skills, including Windows, Word, and Excel.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
Proven ability to work in teams.
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Experience with Maximo is a plus.
Maintenance / Reliability
Inventory Control Coordinator
- Compiles records from ordering, shipping, and receiving materials.
- Updates information on computer to maintain inventory records.
- Assesses stock supply and reorder status.
- Prepares and verifies requisition of additional stock items.
- Assists in inventory and procedural audits when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as necessary.
- EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/GenderIdentity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED
Related Experience: 5 years experience with inventory control and HACCP requirements Required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally, strong math skills, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, basic computer skills. Must be able to work on complex tasks, prioritize workload and advise others in department on workflow. Strong teamwork skills and the ability to be a resource to others in the division.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!