Mexican Food Maker Hand Job Description Sample
Student - Food Service Worker - Sccc - Captree Commons - Cashier And Subway Sandwich Maker
Food Truck - Ice Cream Maker Specialist For Sandy Point Beach House. Work Lakeshore And Make Some Money!
Tool Maker 1 - 3Rd Shift
Mold Maker - Medical Device
Technical Designer / Pattern Maker
Resonance is transforming the $3 trillion global fashion industry through a radical approach to building brands, an advanced process that integrates all aspects of product creation, and technology that automates and integrates all aspects of the industry's value chain. We are a unique and diverse group of accomplished entrepreneurs who are coming together to build a business unlike anything in any industry.
We believe in technology that solves for real business challenges and we are passionate about continuously learning, coding a lot, shipping a lot by iterating rapidly on a platform that gives creators a voice in the fashion market. The existing technology infrastructure in the fashion industry is 20 to 40 years old and we are in the process re-architecting every facet of it. We are building next-generation fashion brands in NYC, we have constructed a multi-million dollar digital manufacturing facility in the Dominican Republic and we are building the infrastructure to enable us to offer our capabilities to the entire industry.
At Resonance, things change rapidly and if you’re uncomfortable with the unknown, we’re not the place for you. If you’re a builder who knows that the best opportunities are the ones you create for yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re an engineer, a creator, and a pirate at heart. You're eager to dive into the knitty-gritty details; you like to create something from nothing.
You will be working directly with product engineering & manufacturing resources who are passionate about developing and implementing pattern making standards, onboarding new patterns as we simultaneously sample and review brand feedback, and iterate towards an anti-fragile pattern workflow that incorporates customer feedback & dynamic fittings.
If your experience aligns with the below, would love to hear from you. We are here to do something really fucking big!
- Knowledge of sewing and pattern making
- At least one year fulltime work experience in technical design/pattern making, required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator required
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment, while working independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tech friendly and openness to adopting new workflows is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Certified Hand Therapist - Relief
We are looking for a driven, hardworking individual to join and grow with our very tight family here at Tree House with the position of Farm Hand/Retail. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about farming and who wants to be an integral, supportive role within our Orchard & Farm Fermentory, a new, exciting endeavor for Tree House. The Farm Hand will work closely with the Farm and Orchard Managers to carry out all aspects of the work of the growing season and retail of our produce and farm-made products. This person will provide ultimate support for the Orchard & Farm Fermentory to help carry out our overall mission to make the best beverages in the world and to serve them in the most friendly and memorable environment possible.
It’s a great time to join the team to be a part of our growth to come. We are expanding and we continue to build on this creative, eclectic endeavor in our new, state-of-the-art facilities and we couldn’t be more excited and grateful for what’s ahead. The position is PART-TIME and will be based in Woodstock, CT and could include workdays in our other facilities.
As a Farm Hand, you will be responsible for the following:
- Welcome all visitors to the property and projects the first impression of Tree House Farm and Fermentory
- Providing a clean, welcoming, educated experience for all guests
- Assisting in retail operations at the farm including but not limited to: maintaining and operating the farm stand sales, assisting to coordinate farm and orchard events, educating guests on produce during their visit/purchasing experience
- Keeping track of produce inventory in coolers and outside on farm stand
- Carry out agricultural tasks as needed including but not limited to: Preparing soil, planting, tending to crops, harvesting, weeding, washing, processing, storing and packing produce
- Care for livestock as needed including but not limited to: Feeding the chickens, collect and wash eggs, clean the coop
- Additional ad hoc tasks as requested by your supervisor
- Knowledge and/or experience working on a farm in some capacity with an enthusiasm and curiosity for farming and the fruitful, hard work it entails
- You are driven, self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard working attitude
- An innate helpful nature and a desire to be a strong, reliable team player with a willingness to go the extra mile
- A quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to multitask and work coolly and professionally in time sensitive situations
- Must be able to tactfully communicate with guests as needed
- Must be punctual and responsible with one’s time
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and/or pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Meticulous attention to detail
- You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to push, pull, bend, and lift in excess of 50 lbs. as necessary to perform required tasks as assigned throughout the workday
- Ability to work long, farm hours as needed which includes the ability to do physical labor for long periods of time
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits and Perks:
- Merch and Beer credits and then some
- 401k Plan Participation Eligibility
- Consistent reviews to assess progress and your own personal happiness
- Options to participate in killer team/company sponsored events
- Culture! You will work in an environment of driven & intelligent people who have a good time and are constantly striving to improve
At Tree House, we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our goal is to make the best beverages in the world and serve it in the most friendly and memorable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do.
Thanks for reading! To be considered, please follow the link and submit your resume along with a cover letter with references included in your cover letter. | No phone calls. ACCEPTING RESUMES UNTIL September 20, 2019
Tool & Die Maker Plastic Injection
- Understand and interpret complex tool and machine blueprints.
- Analyze specifications, lay-out metal stock, set-up and operate machine tools.
- Perform complex machining to transform raw material into finished molds and fixtures.
- Fit and assemble parts to fabricate and repair molds, dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges, and machinists' hand tools.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs to plastic injection molds.
- Work to close tolerances, ensuring quality workmanship on all molds, tools, and fixtures.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure all projects are built to exact specifications.
- Make recommendations to continuously improve projects, molds, and fixtures.
- Mentor, train, and share knowledge with apprentice Tool and Mold Makers, and other less experienced employees.
- Demonstrate flexibility and help other tooling areas when workload shifts.
- Receive prototype parts and ensure completeness of data, take special measurements, and ensure ease of data transfer for the customer.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures, regulations and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Utilize and abide by ISO requirements.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces;
- Maintain equipment by performing regular cleaning and light maintenance; adhering to preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; trouble-shooting malfunctions; and notifying management for machine malfunction and/or repairs.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job improvements.
- Proactively aware of workload and plans tooling requirements for future jobs ensuring minimal downtime.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training & educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Advanced mechanical, machining, and troubleshooting skills all related to injection molding or wax molding.
- Must have proficient knowledge on tool assembly, lathes, Bridgeport's, surface grinders, and boring mills.
- Ability to read and interpret most manufacturing and tooling prints.
- CNC operating experience helpful.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge in the use and application of precision measuring instruments; including calipers, ID and OD micrometers, comparators, gauge pins, bore gauges, indicators, and various customer gauges.
- Mathematical: Ability to perform basic math computation; and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Conceptualization and reasoning: Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Shop Hand/Yard Hand
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!