Miami Job Description Sample
Business Development Representative
Rizen is a fast-growing inbound marketing agency focused on continuously improving its services, client businesses and the lives of our colleagues.
We are looking for a motivated business development representative to join our sales team.
Business Development Representative responsibilities include:
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Training in the following sales methodologies The Sandler System, The Challenger Sale, and Inbound Selling
Base Salay plus commission: Yearly Salary of $30,000 to $35,000 based on experience, total compensation with commission up to $55,000. Ability to work remotely after 90 days with proven track record.
- Proposal / Letter of Response / Expanded Letter of Interest Compilation
- Initiation (Set up meetings, teaming, etc. as required)
- Gathering/requesting all proposal materials
- Coordinating/editing write-ups and graphics
- Attending/facilitating draft and review sessions
- Compliance with RFP and other client documentation is a MUST
- Conducts all formatting and editing to ensure accuracy, persuasiveness and compliance of final documents
- Production of proposals and presentations
- Coordination, set-up, and high-level editing of presentations, resumes, and any other marketing materials
- Leads strategy sessions and win theme development while guiding and coaching pursuit team
- Scheduling & tracking marketing meetings in advance of project advertisements with clients and coordinating with numerous team members’ schedules
- Tracking/monitoring marketing programs for numerous governmental and private clients (CAP, LAP, DOT, Municipal, Authority work programs, etc.)
- Maintaining marketing plan submittals & filing system (hard files and electronic files)
- Retrieve/maintain information such as licensure and insurance certificates, MWDBE certifications, pre-qual and vendor files, inventories, resumes and subconsultant information for proposals
- Maintaining relationships with clients and subconsultants as well as other offices
- Management of conferences, from registration and planning, to booth setup and staffing, to tailored marketing materials and handouts
- Maintenance/Renewal of licensure and prequalification status through different states and agencies (varies by office)
- Assisting with corporate level tasks, such as reviewing the company website for outdated material, assisting with corporate communications (New hire announcements, Awards), etc.
- Assistance in planning major events (End of Year party, employee outing events, holidays, etc.)
- Brand Ambassador attending conferences and career fairs as needed
- B.S. in marketing, communications, business, or related degree field preferred
- 5+ years of similar experience with Architecture/Engineering firm or related industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suites (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of and the ability to comply with government agency RFP’s, RFQ’s, Qualification packages, etc.
- Experience with Deltek & Social media/WordPress is a HUGE plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with Company Contribution
Dental & Vision
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects. Over the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.
Site Safety Officer
|The Lemartec Site Safety Officer is responsible for promoting and ensuring site safety and has a comprehensive knowledge for the day to day safety field operations for their assigned project(s) including planning, coordinating, and enforcing safety regulations and codes while serving as the company’s point of contact for owners, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and Lemartec’s team for all safety related matters. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
- Bachelor’s Degree in occupation health or related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Experience working in Industrial, Aviation, Energy sectors
- Extensive working knowledge of OSHA regulations, NFPA standards or other applicable codes
- Demonstrated construction safety experience with solid industrial hygiene field skill set
- Advanced Safety/Industrial Hygiene Certifications (CSP, ASP, CIH, OHST, and CHST) preferred
- Experience in dealing with regulatory agencies, safety and health professionals and legal representatives
Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast pace environment.
- Full knowledge and understanding of all local, state, and federal OSHA requirements and construction safety
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with the following software:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Document Control Programs
Performs assignments related to the procurement of equipment, tools, parts, services, and supplies necessary to meet
operational/business objectives. This position is responsible for selecting and negotiating with approved vendors, processes requisitions,
ensuring project equipment, services, and materials are purchased and delivered at the best overall value, comply with specified quality
standards and use requirements, are delivered on time and follows up with vendors when there is a problem with delivery. Issues and
maintains purchase orders to company policies and procedures. Interfaces with internal and external customers, supplier contacts and
works cross functionally with other groups to resolve supply chain issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Maintains manual and computerized procurement records, such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality
Provide information to the Purchasing Manager, as required,
Perform all clerical requirements, as needed, with reference to specific responsibilities.
Develop reliable sources of supply and sound supplier relationships.
Maintain ethical conduct with all supplier relations.
Maintain open communication lines with other departments.
Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Lemartec.
Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Receive requisitions from various divisions and when necessary discusses specifications with supervisors to clarify
Place orders for varieties of materials and services
Review and evaluate requisitions for complete and accurate information.
Resolve questionable items with requesting department and/or purchasing management.
Participate in negotiations with suppliers.
May participate in preparing written specifications for purchasing commodities or analyzing specifications, bids or quotations.
Issue purchase orders and change orders as necessary in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Ensure the purchase of all goods and services comply with company policy and procedures and guidelines.
Ensure the materials and services are purchased at best overall value, in specified quantity and quality, within specified leadtime.
Follow and expedite procurement through delivery of the product or services specified and invoicing.
Keep operations advised with respect to lead-time on critical material or products.
As required, review invoices with accounts payable where the price or terms don’t agree with the purchase order.
As required, review open commitment reports to insure all purchase orders are received, paid, close out in a timely manner in
accordance with company policy and procedures.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
· Three to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Construction Experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Strong computer skills
· Proficient communication, interpersonal and organization skills along with an attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and
· Ability to handle multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines and prioritize workload in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to interact with multiple personalities at all levels within the organization
· Assist supervisors with preparation of reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· When visiting jobsites, the work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following
basic safety precautions
· This work environment may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes,
smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Adobe Campaign Developer
Hope you doing well.we are having the following requirement.
Role : Adobe Campaign developer
Exp : 8+yrs
LOCATION: SFO, CA / Dearborn, MI / Miami, FL/Foster City, CA / Richmond, VA
Thanks and Regards,
16801 Newburgh Road Suite#112, Livonia, MI-48154,USA
Level III Low Voltage / Network Tech
Attenus , Inc is seeking a well-rounded, motivated, punctual and extremely dependable technician with 5 years of "verifiable experience" to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has previously worked for a LEC, cable, or low voltage company. This Network Field Technician position is a customer-facing role responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repairing various IT and data equipment. A typical day for a Network Tech is never the same and the hours are not set in stone. This job offers guaranteed hours per week and compensation for personal vehicle use . Our field service techs are dispatched throughout the week and are Required to be available to work every other weekend .
- Working knowledge and familiarity with pulling, running, terminating and testing CAT5E / 6, Coax and Fiber
- Basic Networking Skills (ipconfig, change static addresses, TCP/IP, cmd prompt, input commands with tech support
- Knowledge of installation and maintenance of CCTV & IP Cameras
- Seasoned experience working with deployed networks T-1 / DSL / Cable / Fiber hand offs / LTE
- Experience with structured cabling installations based upon industry standards
- POS / Kiosk / VoIP / Alarm / Digital Signage / POTS
- Ability to troubleshoot networks using experience / logic / veteran tactics
- You must own a vehicle that can support up to a 8" ladder or have enough room to carry a expanding ladder daily
- You must know how to operate a scissor / boom lift
- Our typical customers are --> Walmart / Costco / Target / Sams / McDonalds / Dunkin Donuts / Macys / QSR's / various mall stores / any restaurant you can think of-
Working at Attenus will expose you to new, existing and legacy technologies. Field Techs are compensated with competitive
pay, PTO days after 3 months and healthcare stipend. Guaranteed hours per week , Personal vehicle compensation, Performance based incentives.
Trip Leader (South Florida)
You will be the heart and soul of our Client, Breakaway Tours' Destination Team. Trip Leaders are the face and representation of Breakaway Tours with their passengers throughout the duration of their trip. On destination, Trip Leaders will act as the main point of contact whenever passengers have questions and/or concerns. Most importantly, Trip Leaders make sure passengers are having their #TripOfALifetime.
- Contact travelers before departure day to establish relationships and answer any questions.
- Meet and guide travelers from their point of origin to their destination.
- Provide destination information and encourage participation from passengers.
- Assist with the execution of activities, excursions, and events while on destination.
- Help to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all passengers on the trip.
- Ensure every passenger is a happy traveler while enjoying their #TripofaLifetime with their Mega Buddies!
Completed or pursuing a college diploma or university degree in any of the following areas or equivalent:
- Child and Youth Studies
- Social Work
- Recreation & Outdoor Adventure
- Comfortable with long hours and evening shifts to provide passengers with a constant point of contact during their trip.
- Experience in any of the following roles considered an asset: camp counselor, tour guide, cruise ships, lifeguard, Frosh leader etc.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Valid Passport
Trip Leaders are recruited, hired, trained, and scheduled by Go to Dominican LLC. They are then placed for volunteer trip opportunities to Clients such as Breakaway Tours.
Role: Volunteer, Contracted per trip
Growth: After mastering this role, you can become a Field Coordinator
We run trips from January through to July, and are looking for team members who are going to be able to commit to the majority of our trips all year. Each trip is between 3-10 days in length.
- Apply Online
- Phone Interview
- Group Interview (April 18th in North Fort Lauderdale from 11am-3pm)
- Certification Test & Background Check
Program Manager (Healthcare Operations Manager)
JOB TITLE: Healthcare Operations Manager (Program Manager)
ABOUT THE JOB: As part of the Operations team, the Program Manager leads the delivery of Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM) program(s), utilizing the Atlas Lift Tech Model. As a Program Manager, in one of our contracted facilities, you will be expected to function as a combination of a program manager, account manager and staffing manager while delivering the Statement of Work (SOW) to meet or exceed our client’s expectations.
Client Relationship Management:
• Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with Key Points of Contact (KPOC) in the Hospital to ensure an overall positive customer experience.
• Acts as the local main point of contact for service recovery, acting as liaison between the customer & staff ensuring all customer complaints, inquiries and/or issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Serves as a Liaison between the hospital(s) KPOC’s & Atlas Lift Tech.
• Works collaboratively with the client to provide SPHM solutions required to ensure fulfillment of the SOW.
• Maintains positive communication with all departments and customers (both internal and external) served by the SOW.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and reports progress, issues and opportunities using Atlas standardized reports.
Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Program Management & Training:
• Manages the implementation of the Atlas SPHM Program. Responsible for leading, coordinating training, as well as, implementation of all SPHM strategies according to the SOW outlined in the contract.
• Consults and influences SPHM polices, procedures and practices in the hospital that impacts the hospital culture.
• Participates and leads (as appropriate) Committees, Task Forces, Department/Unit Meetings, Work Groups and any other teams in the Hospital and/or delegates as appropriate to Senior Lift Coaches.
• Prepares agendas, trainings, presentations and reports as the SPHM program lead using Lift Tracker (LT) data.
• Coordinates, plans, documents and implements SPHM Hospital staff “Score Carding” to ensure compliance with AB 1136 and OSHA requirements.
• Assists the facility in coordinating all interdisciplinary communication efforts regarding SPHM efforts.
• Works with the facility to develop a return to work program that reviews employee injury reports related to safe patient handling and provides additional coaching where necessary.
• Works with the facility to develop and implement processes, trainings, and continuous improvement measures along with action plans to improve the delivery of SPHM techniques.
Staffing Management & Administration:
• Responsible for interviewing, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. This includes communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing performance and enforcing policies and procedures and can include termination.
• Responsible for managing scheduling, payroll and data entry into specified databases and programs.
• In addition to management duties, performs regular rounding in the patient care areas to provide technical support to clinical staff.
• Continually educates and trains LC’s on SPHM body mechanics, mobility assessments, lifting techniques, proper use of lift equipment and any other processes or systems related to SPHM. Ensure that all LC are compliant with any and all mandatory training.
• Compiles communication binder and ensure employees are compliant with Hospital and Atlas policies, procedures and practices.
• Manages contract administrative duties and responds to all communication in a timely manner.
• Produces regularly scheduled reports as instructed by Director of Operations.
• Tracks and communicates contract expirations, renewals, and the execution of new contract phases.
• Meets with the DOO on a regular basis to review major activities, issues, and progress toward objectives.
• Responsible for escalating concerns regarding questionable practice(s) to appropriate Atlas management.
• Works with the DOO to maximize the profitability of the account.
• Works conjointly on marketing campaigns and facility development with Atlas marketing personnel.
• Ensures and inspects data entry points in Lift Tracker for accuracy and compliance.
• Depending on the size of the contract, participates in On-Call Management program and other corporate operation initiatives, and works floor shifts as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated ability to use good judgment, common sense and make good decisions.
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience.
• 3 years direct or related experience working in an acute care clinical setting.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively train others. Strong active listening, oral, and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, sell ideas, and influence outcomes across an organization.
• Background in Safety Management, Development and Training.
• Ability to assess complex issues, strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Good numeracy skills.
• Ability to work independently, good organizational skill, proactive and highly self motivated. Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead.
• Experience conducting Safety risk assessments, job site analysis, product evaluations and injury prevention program development, implementation and training.
• Knowledge of personal computers and mobile devices and various software programs (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and familiarity with scheduling and Time and Labor software.
• EMT Certification, preferred.
• CPR/BLS Certification required.
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Physical requirements include long hours on your feet and the ability to lift 35 pounds
At Atlas we pride ourselves on the quality of our people, and we invest in them in hopes that each individual will not only grow with the company but also help us grow. From the executive leadership team to the lift coaches, we genuinely enjoy what we do and are proud to be the pioneers in SPHM. Employees are valued and appreciated, and we let them know it. How many companies do you know that sends each employee a birthday card and a personalized memo from the COO on their work anniversary, and has fun monthly contests with awesome prizes?! Our benefit package is very robust and is always evolving. Below is a list of some of the benefits to working at Atlas:
• Fully paid 5-day training academy to teach you how to be a Program Manager
• Competitive compensation package
• Generous employee referral bonus program
• Company paid uniform
• CPR re-certification reimbursement program
• Free health screens and annual immunizations
• Promotional opportunities and internal transfer opportunities nationwide
• Free online education and training access
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance *
• Medical Flexible Spending Account *
• Dependent Care Account *
• Parking Commuter Benefits *
• Transit Commuter Benefits
• Pet Insurance
• Legal Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
• Free Employee Assistance Program
• Vacation/Sick Leave *
• And much more!
The Lemartec Superintendent is responsible for the efficient scheduling, management, and coordination of all sub- contractors, construction trades, labor crews to work in unity in order to ensure quality and maximize project profitability. The ideal candidate will have proven construction experience as a Superintendent, a history of leading, teaching, and mentoring others successfully, and the ability to thoroughly understand and follow plans, project specifications & documents, and other similar construction activities including, but not limited to:
- Permit document administration & control
- Complete review & understanding of subcontractors scope of work
- Coordinate safety meetings & overall project safety
- Control project access & traffic
- Tool/equipment inventory, coordination, & rental
- Coordinate, schedule, & maintain records of all project testing & certificates including concrete & soil testing
- Complete “2-week look ahead” & update schedules
- Conduct daily field reports
- Maintain “As Built” drawings for final submittal
- Project inspection coordinate & scheduling
- Final inspection & proper close-out documentation
- Quality control
- Site layout & control of bench marks
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field with 5 years work experience as a construction Superintendent. In lieu of degree, 10+ years of work experience.
- Must have project scheduling and document control experience.
- Superior communication & organization development skills, especially when managing subcontractors and inspectors
- OSHA Certification- Strong knowledge of OSHA safety standards and procedures
- Experience with the following software: Microsoft Office Suite, Scheduling Programs and Document Control Programs
- Ability to travel and/or relocate within the United States
- 10+ years of experience as a construction Superintendent
- Experience with Microsoft Projects or Primavera
- Experience in projects greater than $20 million
- Experience with Sage/Timberline
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Soccer Coach - Miami
Super Soccer Stars is the country's most popular soccer development program for children. Starting on the Upper West side of New York City over 15 years ago, the program has grown to 20,000 children a week in: the New York Metro area, California, Boston, Miami, Chicago, London, UK, Philadelphia, Texas and Washington, DC.
Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. Our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation through our one-of-a-kind curriculum. You will play a crucial role in fostering what will become one of the memorable experience in our children’s lives. Your effort, dedication, leadership, and enthusiasm are integral pieces of what makes a Super Soccer Stars coach unique. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting children within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game.
Our team is dedicated to your professional development. You will receive ongoing feedback to support you in fulfilling your coaching potential. We GUARANTEE that you will improve as a coach through our vigorous training and progressive curriculum. Our individualized staffing approach focuses on hand-selecting you based on your strengths and coaching style. We will educate you on our coaching philosophy through our age specific development milestones to provide the best possible learning environment for our children.
We are seeking coaches in and around the Miami area, who meet our 5 Core Behaviors:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program.
Weekends: 9:00AM -- 1:00PM
All coaches start at the entry level as an Assistant Coach and once they complete our training program make $20 per 40min-60min session. Coaches who attend trainings and are punctual, organized, and display high energy & enthusiasm in every class, have opportunities to move up the various coaching levels and make $40 per session. Coaches will be paid an additional transportation and equipment fee and all drivers travelling outside of the City will be reimbursed tolls and mileage. Coaches will also be reimbursed for all national governing body coaching courses and CPR and First Aid certifications.
Our coaches undergo a thorough hiring process including in-depth assessment and comprehensive background checks to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST. Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques with our own in-house training program the “Institute of Coaching”.
Super Soccer Stars is the recognized leader in early childhood soccer development, working with over 60,000 participants a year.
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and growing as a coach, please send your contact information and a brief cover letter of interest and a resume.
For more information about Super Soccer Stars, please visit our website at supersoccerstars.com
Get involved, learn more & apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!