Miami Job Description Sample
Auditor SEC Miami
Auditor (Senior), to assist in the work of the
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Division of Enforcement
Miami Regional Office (MIRO)
This is a temporary to hire position with an hourly pay rate.
Pay rate will be discussed with selected candidates during pre-screening.
Each candidate selected for submission with our proposal must tender a signed letter of commitment confirming that they will accept the position if it is offered.
Period of Performance:
Base Year: Effective date will be 10/26/2019 to 9/25/2020
Option Year 1: 9/26/2020 to 3/25/2021
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Email resumes in the above format to email@example.com.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Auditor
- Minimum three (3) years specialized experience in the specific subject matter area
- Current or active security clearance
- Experience in successfully supporting an auditing team is highly desirable
- Must have thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards
- Working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis information technology systems and applications
- Must be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment. Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
Scope of Work:
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s, or SEC, mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The SEC’s Division of Enforcement utilizes a variety of data that contains current, historical and futures information about sensitive public company data, mutual fund data, and trade and quote data, to name a few examples.
The Division of Enforcement conducts investigations into possible violations of the federal securities laws, and prosecutes the Commission's civil suits in the federal courts as well as its administrative proceedings.
The objective of this requirement is to obtain SEC-wide, non-personal professional legal support services and products to support the mission requirements of the SEC. The primary users of these services are expected to be the Division of Enforcement, but other Divisions and Offices of the SEC are authorized to use the services. The SEC is comprised of the Home Office (Washington, DC), and 11 Regional Offices.
Auditor (Senior) Responsibilities/Duties:
- Plans, implements, and provides oversight contractor personnel, as needed, on small and moderately sized audit investigations in support of litigation, may work with little or no guidance.
- Performs analysis of corporate financial and operating statements, records and other information in order to arrive at results in accordance with the stated objectives of the audit investigation.
- Prepares interim and final oral and written reports to the Trial Staff on the progress, status, and results of audit investigations.
- Makes oral and written recommendations to Trial Staff based on audit results.
- May support audit teams conducting large and complex audit investigations.
- May perform portions of the audit investigation under the guidance of a Senior Auditor
- May provide direction and guidance to Financial Analysts working on the same audit investigations.
- Expected to work independently on tasks without the need for continuous input from SEC staff.
Project Field Engineer
- Understand technical drawings and specifications for industrial construction. Interpret design/drawings for crafts installing material. Prepare field design change requisitions and "as build" drawings, as required
- Comprehend subcontract language, scope, terms and technical requirements
- Plan and develop construction work packages for civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and process plant systems
- Understand detailed project schedules including required predecessors and successors to each activity
- Understand quality requirements and industry standards for various construction crafts and perform typical QA/QC duties as required and outlined the Lemartec Field Engineering Handbook
- Communications skills in writing and speaking (including technical communications)
- Manage and coordinate both material and human resources
- Support the Construction Manager in analyzing and reporting the daily progress of subcontractors
- Support subcontractors in a manner that adheres to the construction schedule and contract terms
- Facilitate technical approvals by the engineers and expedite design development according the engineering schedule and contract terms
- Coordinate craft production, and release work in a timely manner to meet subcontract and project schedules
- Propose modifications to engineering design and interpreting drawings, specifications and other technical documents for the subcontractors
- Provide support to the Project Controls Manager in standard Project Controls responsibilities (i.e. cost, scheduling, and estimating/re-estimating)
- Prepare and disseminate all required documentation records such as QA/QC report, punch lists describing work items to be done, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, etc.
- Work to fulfill the requirements identified in the Lemartec Field Engineering Handbook
- Adhere to the Lemartec Employee Handbook and Human Resources Policies
- Adhere to the Lemartec Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Manager as required
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university
- Understanding of design and engineering of large scale industrial projects across all engineering disciplines
- Knowledge of construction activities including material, equipment, cost and time requirements to perform construction tasks
- Technical engineering and computing knowledge
- Knowledge of codes that apply to industrial construction
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, AutoCAD, Document Control Systems)
- Strong oral and written communication skills (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mechanical, electrical, civil, or HVAC systems
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment on all phases of an EPC Project with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel to site outside of Florida for extended periods of time
- Frequently lift objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Climb stairs
- Sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally stoop, kneel or crouch
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate object
- Frequent extended durations performing duties on the work site
Tool/Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
- Hard Hat (Company Provided)
- Safety glasses (Company Provided)
- Rain coat or poncho
- Steel toed work boots
Most work is conducted in an office environment but exposure to site and weather conditions also occurs. Field construction work is performed outside so exposure to all types of weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold, and rain is common. Personal protective equipment, including but not limited to hard hats, safety glasses and steel toed work boots must be worn in all areas as required.
Although the work is usually not considered inherently dangerous, awareness of surroundings and adherence to strict safety requirements must be performed while performing outside services at all times.
Lemartec offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Lemartec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with Lemartec are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
- Proposal / Letter of Response / Expanded Letter of Interest Compilation
- Initiation (Set up meetings, teaming, etc. as required)
- Gathering/requesting all proposal materials
- Coordinating/editing write-ups and graphics
- Attending/facilitating draft and review sessions
- Compliance with RFP and other client documentation is a MUST
- Conducts all formatting and editing to ensure accuracy, persuasiveness and compliance of final documents
- Production of proposals and presentations
- Coordination, set-up, and high-level editing of presentations, resumes, and any other marketing materials
- Leads strategy sessions and win theme development while guiding and coaching pursuit team
- Scheduling & tracking marketing meetings in advance of project advertisements with clients and coordinating with numerous team members’ schedules
- Tracking/monitoring marketing programs for numerous governmental and private clients (CAP, LAP, DOT, Municipal, Authority work programs, etc.)
- Maintaining marketing plan submittals & filing system (hard files and electronic files)
- Retrieve/maintain information such as licensure and insurance certificates, MWDBE certifications, pre-qual and vendor files, inventories, resumes and subconsultant information for proposals
- Maintaining relationships with clients and subconsultants as well as other offices
- Management of conferences, from registration and planning, to booth setup and staffing, to tailored marketing materials and handouts
- Maintenance/Renewal of licensure and prequalification status through different states and agencies (varies by office)
- Assisting with corporate level tasks, such as reviewing the company website for outdated material, assisting with corporate communications (New hire announcements, Awards), etc.
- Assistance in planning major events (End of Year party, employee outing events, holidays, etc.)
- Brand Ambassador attending conferences and career fairs as needed
- B.S. in marketing, communications, business, or related degree field preferred
- 5+ years of similar experience with Architecture/Engineering firm or related industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suites (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of and the ability to comply with government agency RFP’s, RFQ’s, Qualification packages, etc.
- Experience with Deltek & Social media/WordPress is a HUGE plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects. Over the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.
Wyncode is a world class technology educator immersing ambitious individuals in a demanding and inspiring learning environment engineered to develop successful coders and digital designers with business acumen. We believe in a disruptive education model and feel that an immersive environment is the best way to learn practical and relevant technology skills quickly. Since 2014, Wyncode has graduated over 700 developers working at more than 350 technology companies, including Amazon, Microsoft and Magic Leap. We have been selected as the South Florida Business Journal Startup of the Year and the Miami-Dade Beacon Council Educator of the Year. Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
Wyncode is looking for a team member with a passion for marketing. As the Marketing Associate, you will report to the Director of Admissions and play an integral part in the Admissions and Marketing process. You are creative, exceptionally organized, a people person, and have a passion for the technology field. This must be your passion and not just a job in order to succeed.
You will embody Wyncode’s core values -- Elevate Others, Exceed Expectations, Growth Mindset, Be Real & Bring Your Best -- while striving to achieve our mission which is to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen.
You will create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our prospective, current and graduated developers, through events and building relationships.
Ultimately, your success will be determined by the number of qualified developers, designers and digital specialists attending Wyncode’s programs.
Wyncode Academy is looking to hire an ambitious and high energy Marketing Associate on a part-time basis. The Marketing Associate will work one-on-one with an experienced mentor while also working independently to achieve business goals. This is a perfect role for a recent graduate who would like to develop a skill-set in marketing, communications and high impact business growth.
- Creative content creation for social media, email marketing and blogs
- Promoting lead generating events that convert into enrollments for Wyncode Academy’s programs
- Community management, partnerships and on-going outreach to partners that support Wyncode's mission
- Help design email campaigns and landing pages that support Wyncode's initiatives and programs
- Work with the Admissions team to ensure the application funnel is working efficiently
- Promote scholarship programs for our Women in Tech and Veterans initiatives
- Content creation in a wide range of formats - written, video and digital
- Assist with website updates and content maintance
- High school diploma. A bachelor’s degree is a plus
- At least one year of marketing experience
- Photoshop and design skills are a plus
- Availability to attend evening and occasional Saturday events
- Motivated to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Ability to engage in natural verbal interaction with people from varying backgrounds
- Ability to adjust rapidly to a new and fast paced environment
- Solid and proven computer skills
- Great communications and creative skills
- Ability to work within deadlines while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Annual education benefit
- Team off-site retreats
Senior Attorney - 60057850 1
Lead Shift Manager
Coffee Shop Barista
C4ps-2505 Networks Technician
Position Title: Network Technician
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- CompTIA Security +; Or
- CCNA Security
Years of Experience: minimum 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks.
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided to direct building architects and planners in building communications spaces and media pathways meet industry standards.
- Develops, operates, and maintains voice, video, and data communications systems.
- Provides complex engineering or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the communications function.
- Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Designs, builds, and implements network systems.
- Directs compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance. Troubleshoots network performance issues. Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
- Monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems. Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Manages the purchase, testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
- Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- Plans large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
- Performs a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Provides quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Provide assistance and oversight for all information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications/communications operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations.
- Provides input to policy level discussions regarding standards and budget constraints.
- Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of network facilities, including all communications equipment on various platforms.
- Supervises complex operations that involve two or more additional functions such as, but not limited to, network operations, systems security, systems software support, and production support activities.
- Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
- Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network
- Develops, operates, and maintains data communications systems.
- Designs, stages, configures, implements, and provides support for VoIP installations.
- Provides complex engineering or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the communications function.
- Analyze problems and define solutions for existing network issues.
- Respond to troubleshoot and repair failures preventing customer access to critical applications throughout the organizations.
- Prepare price quotes for customers for PC hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Maintain the LAN/MAN/WAN which includes daily monitoring for system failures, performing daily data backups and network performance tracking.
- Diagnose wiring problems and resolve them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology; Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering; Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentations.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.
- Project management skills to ensure that new installations or network upgrades do not disrupt normal work. Prior technology VoIP implementation and support experience with Enterprise type accounts.
- Proven success with strategic planning, process re-engineering and project management.
- Able to effectively manage staff, meet deadlines and tight time constraints.
Minimum Certification requirements (DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level II):
- Baseline Certification
- CompTIA Security+ ; Or
- CCNA Security
- Computing Environment
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
Experience: minimum 3 Years
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Online Booking Solutions Specialist - Miami
Do you want to feel that your job is helpful to your clients? Looking for a different avenue in your Travel Consultant Career?
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a Online Booking Solutions, providing assistance to our clients with online booking tool issues. This position is to be based in a virtual setting.
- Ability to handle complex, global, multi-phase Concur client implementations, including end-to-end testing
- Work with clients and internal teams to identify key business requirements and configure the booking tool to meet those requirements
- Oversee the configuration of a customer’s specific environment as well as knowledge transfer to staff and management team
- Coordinate activities between various internal and external departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
- Lead client and internal site reviews; design and conduct sessions both remote and on-site
- Communicate “best practice” recommendations
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve client issues caused by unique client circumstances
- Willing and able to work numerous tasks simultaneously that can be unrelated in nature
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and Apollo is a must
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with Concur Travel products, including, but not limited to: Concur Travel, TripLink, Request, SSO, HR feeds
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised in a virtual team environment
- Ability to take direction and effectively communicate at all levels with internal and external clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with Profile Management Tool is preferred
- Able to understand Mid-office functionality is required
- Able to understand web portal, dashboard concept
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits.
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Territory Sales Manager - South Florida
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to commercial spaces across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 52 million plastic bottles and continues to grow at a rapid pace. With offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we are expanding our beverage offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager in our South Florida market with the confidence to go into the region and build fruitful relationships with both direct clients and local distributors. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new business using multiple tactics, including but not limited to the following: proactive lead generation, follow-up on inbound leads, cold prospecting and cold calling. This individual will be responsible for the management of opportunities from prospecting through to close. The Territory Sales Manager will report to the regional Director of Sales. This role offers a great opportunity to grow your market, make your territory successful, and share in Bevi’s success as we grow!
Note: This role is ideally based out of Miami, to cover the South Florida market. Over time, the position and region may grow.
What you will do:
- Own the sales function in your territory while cooperating with and contributing to a larger, national team
- Use data and analytics to strategically map and segment your assigned territory to prospect for new business
- Work with partners and close deals through third parties
- Sell! Face-to- face, cold calling, whatever it takes to generate business, convert prospects, close leads, and keep our current customers happy
How you will grow:
- Interface and sell to a broad, diverse, and global customer base including companies like Netflix, Lyft, Peloton, McKinsey, Google and more!
- Own regional sales within a dynamic company, where you will have wide latitude to generate new networks and leads
- Engage with a talented sales and operations team drawn from diverse sectors, mentor and coach junior team members, and learn from best-in-class leadership
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
We think you will bring:
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience managing/owning a territory
- A passion for our mission and selling that mission
- The capability to deliver both transactional and strategic sales wins
- Understanding of Value Selling principles applied in a B2B selling environment
- Team player mentality, committed to success of the customer beyond the initial sale
- The ability to give face to face presentations to potential clients that encompass translating the technical components for a wide audience
- Existing networks of contacts within technology and venture backed companies will be highly useful
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ownership of role and commitment to finding solutions for problems. If you can’t solve a problem, ask for help – don’t complain
- Bilingual / Fluent in Spanish
- Be likable. Seriously, if we don’t like you, prospects won’t either.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and transportation
- Generous employee referral program
- President's Club, Hero awards… and more!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!