Miami Beach Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Pharmacy Technician - Specialty Pharmacy
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to do more in the profession! Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for several pharmacy tech positions throughout Florida for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! We have opportunities in most settings of pharmacy, including long term care, clinic, retail, hospital, home infusion, research, PBM, government and other highly specialized areas. If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Compounding and preparation of medications and IV admixtures
- State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Furniture Retail Chain is looking for a customer service manager in its headquarters. We are seeking a well-organized, confident person for a Full Time Call Center Customer Service Agent Position.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Answers calls from clients regarding claims with professionalism and courtesy
- Enters appropriate information from customer claims into daily logs and on internal software, collects pictures from customers
- Provides prompt resolution to inquiries (according to Customer Service Guidelines)
- Finalizes orders by entering delivery dates, items delivered, etc in order to keep the system updated at all times
- Verifies all order information for accuracy before entering into computer
- Prepares weekly list of satisfied customers to communicate to upper management
- Prepares monthly reports for marketing, purchasing and management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving Personality
Health Insurance Benefits and Paid vacations
Must have a degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
Advance proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
Must have 10 years of experience in Accounting and 5+ years of experience managing/ supervising accounting staff
Prior experience with implementing a new software or accounting system is a plus
Must have previous supervisor experience for this role required
CPA is required for this position
Previous experience in public accounting is preferred, professional services or investment firm or big corporate company experience.
Salary is based on requirements and experience 130-160K plus bonus.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for driving innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionality, services, and products for the Service Management application.
- Deliver detailed design/architecture plans and solution requirements assessment.
- Address challenges of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in driving operating and service excellence
- Identifies new solutions and opportunities in Service Management
- Overall administration of the Service Management application.
- Facilitate and test all system updates and configuration changes.
- Establish Service Management configuration standards
- Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks effectively
- Implement and maintain a continuous improvement process.
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments.
- Plans, organizes, and controls the activities related to Service Management application.
- Oversees the assignment of duties, and responsibilities to employees.
- 3-5 years of IT work experience in systems administration, programming, or design.
- ServiceNow administration experience preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Experience with Service Management modules including- Incident, SLA, Surveys, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, LDAP, SSO, MID Server
- Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Definition of business requirements, determine scope, estimate work effort and project duration is a plus
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in related area of study (Computer Science, Information Technology, or other) preferred.
Account Executive - Bilingual
Are you a sales professional possessing a track record of repaid promotion? Are you a CLOSER?
90% of the salesforce earns $100-$200K!
Our client list includes FedEx, Honda, Budweiser and industries such as transportation, automotive, municipalities, etc.
Due to growth, we are seeking a high-energy, results-oriented individual as a Sales Representative for the greater Miami, FL area.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Excellent base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Verizon MiFi
- iPhone, iPad
- Generous car allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Company paid expenses (lodging, food, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- 401K with company match
- Top-Notch Culture and Support staff
- Classroom and Field Base Training Program
- Career growth with one of the fastest growing U.S. companies
- Rewarding work with a well-respected, financially stable company
- Freedom to build your sales career in a fun place to work
- Business-to-business sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be bilingual – English/Spanish
- Minimum 3 years successful outside business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent combination of desire to excel, teamwork, & process orientation
- Ability to succeed in an online environment using CRM, HR portal, and expense reporting - We use the market leading Salesforce, and Concur software packages
- Outstanding IT skills, especially CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Willingness to make numerous prospecting and in person calls per day (Min. 10)
- Professional sales training such as Sandler a plus
- Document records of sales achievement
- Excellent closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Experience working from a remote office
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a background check, a pre-employment drug test and future random drug tests
- Must be available for 10% overnight travel
We are proud to serve as a security partner for 4,000+ customers in 48 states, and earn recognition as SDM Magazine's 2016 Dealer of the Year. For the last 6 years, we have been ranked in the top 30 on the SDM 100 List of Top Security Companies as well as listed as one of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies by Inc. We are experiencing unprecedented “exponential” growth!
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sellforegd.com and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than February 5th. If chosen to move forward in our interviewing process, someone will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of resume.
Miami, Florida Dermatology Practice Seeking Dermatologist
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatology Physician to join our client near Miami, FL. This practice has a beautiful, modern and well-equipped office which makes this a great place to work! The practice is looking for a team oriented, hardworking candidate with a passion for Dermatology and is focused on patient care.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- High volume office- will be busy from Day 1
- Work Full-Time, 4-5 days/week, NO WEEKENDS!
- See 30-45 patients a day for General Dermatology + Cosmetics
- Earn a competitive compensation package + production bonus!
- Full Benefits including health, dental, 401K, CME, PTO and more!
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you personally to give you further details about this great opportunity.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Cardiovascular Data Abstractor - Remote
- At least 6 months of direct CathPCI, ACTION, ICD, TVT, LAAO, VAD Intermacs, VQI, VIC, PVI SCPC-CP, BMC2-PCI, or CathPCINYDOH Registry abstraction experience within the last calendar year
- Submitted directly into the NCDR
- An RN or LPN credential or substantial clinical experience
- High-speed Internet with strong computer skills coupled with the willingness to learn new systems
- Ability to reliably work from home with a track record of meeting strict deadlines
Senior Exchange Administrator (6538)
Type: Temporary Project
Estimated Duration: 12 months with possible extension to full time
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a wholesale electricity supplier and a provider of clean energy, is looking for a Senior Exchange Administrator in Miami, FL
• Planning, implementation, administration and continual support of company’s overall Exchange environment;
• Responsible for daily issue resolution, regular maintenance work, project work and technical leadership in areas of expertise;
• Provide input and participate in the definition, implementation, and support of best practices used by the team, with a focus on continually improving operational effectiveness in supporting company’s customers.
• Experience managing a large on premise Exchange implementation (5+ years);
• Experience in all aspects of the infrastructure (Storage, Compute, Networking, VMWare, etc);
• Experience in all aspects of the Windows environment (OS, Active Directory, DNS, etc);
• Experience with Office 365, overall administration activities and migration from an on premise solution (preferred).
• Gain experience with one of the world’s best energy companies;
• Work with a great team of professionals and learn newest technologies and approaches;
• Enjoy our Client’s wonderful campus with top-notch facilities for work and recreation;
• Benefit from multiple projects extensions and an opportunity to apply full time after your contract is successfully completed;
• Receive support and advice from Vitaver consultants who are already working at our Client’s site;
• Get extra cash by participating in Vitaver Successful Completion Bonus Program;
• Always get paid in full and on time.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
Technical Solutions Architect
Location : Miami, FL.
The Client Platform Enablement team is looking for a seasoned Technical Solutions Architect, with a background in the variouis technologies and stacks (MS & Oracle), web services/SOA and ESBs, to work on the solution architecture related to various elements of a claims platform, including interfaces, data migration, conversion, data reporting, and analysis. The development projects are critical, high value initiatives that are frequently part of a larger enterprise IT strategy at healthcare insurance companies.
Four-year degree in CS or related field
• Minimum of 9+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect in the Health Plan industry.
• Familiarity with various technology stacks, including Microsoft and Oracle.
• Experience with complex data analysis, data migrations, system integration, and development.
• Experience working with integration middleware or enterprise system bus technologies (ESB).
• Good consulting and communication skills, previous experience with in customer-facing roles on professional services projects.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor and advise technology development teams.
• Experience in the health insurance industry is preferred.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!