Miami Beach Job Description Sample
Seasonal Associate-Collins Avenue
Seasonal Associate-Lincoln Road
Cowshed Spa Coordinator - Soho Beach House
The Cowshed Spa Coordinator is an experienced, dynamic individual who possesses a real passion and pride in their work, flexible with excellent customer service.
- Passion for delivering outstanding client service
- Ability to anticipate guest needs
- A caring and can-do attitude
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Retail sales experience
- Book client appointments successfully in Book4Time
- Manage client appointments from booking and confirming to greeting the guest, setting up with appropriate spa tech, and processing payment for appointments
- Maintenance of Spa reception desk and check-in area as well as changing and wait rooms
- Provide refreshments to guests as required
- Light administrative and clerical duties
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Flexible in Schedule
- Basic verbal communication skills.
- 1+ year experience working in a spa
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 20 pounds.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
See how we work...
See why we stay...
See how we have fun...
Cbord System Coordinator
Outside Sales Representative
B2B Territory Manager Remote
We are looking for remote sales reps to work in certain areas across the US and Miami is one of them!
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals?
Are you tired of having your financial future decided by others?
Do you want to be in a recession proof industry?
Maybe you been looking for an opportunity to take control of your future, but you are not ready to quit your job?
This may just be the opportunity for you!!
We are an industry leader in the Payment Processing industry and we are looking for someone like you!!
- Six Figure Income Opportunity!!
- Full Training and Support for long term success
- Monthly recurring income, not just a single paycheck
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Flexible schedule built around your needs
- Industry leading technology for you and our customers
- Be hungry and ready to take control of their future
- Not be afraid of a little hard work
- Be comfortable talking to people
- Ready and eager to help local businesses
- Money Motivated
Our industry grows each and every year, so be a part of something that can provide you long term personal and financial reward!!
Lead Java Microservices Engineer - Miami, FL
The Lead Java Microservices Engineer to work with our Miami, FL team. This role is an integral member of our technical team, working on high-visibility and complex technical projects. This role will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our client. The ideal candidate will be very hands on and detail oriented.
Candidate must be able to work ONSITE in Miami, Florida. Sorry, no sponsorship available.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of enterprise software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on microservices development is required!
- Must have demonstrated cloud migration experience
- Expert level experience with Java 8, and Spring Boot
- Bonus points for Angular 2+ experience
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies, Test Driven Development and paired-programming
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Preseason Tax Professional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!