Miamisburg Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Cincinnati
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
RN / Registered Nurse / Cardiac Cath Lab
About the Opportunity - RN - Cardiac Cath Lab
- Third Shift: 12 hours Full-Time
- Competitive compensation
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement and family college discounts
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- Hospital treats all forms of heart disease at our seven hospitals in Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area.
- Latest surgical and non-invasive heart procedures and diagnostic testing
- From medication management to invasive procedures and surgery, the hospital's interdisciplinary care team works together to provide the personalized care to our patients
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire). If hired after June of 2010, at KMCS, all other KHN facilities after Jan 2011.
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Sales Executive / Business Development - Aerospace
Sales Executive / Business Development- Aerospace Sector
Based on our growth, O’Neil is seeking an experienced Sales Executive / Business Development Manager for the aerospace area to represent and sell O’Neil’s advanced solutions in product documentation, technical manual development, illustration, multimedia services, targeted software, and cataloging solutions. Successful team members will focus their primary efforts on prospecting, qualifying, and developing new business opportunities with customers in diverse markets including manufacturing, commercial, aerospace, or defense / military industries. www.oneil.com.
Sales Executive / Business Development- Role Requirements
This sales role is a critically important position that requires a strong interest in a technical, solution-based sales environment where customer needs and expectations are specific and require a specific solution that fits their unique environment. This role primarily focuses on new business development in the commercial sector, requires 6-8 years of proven territory or regional sales experience working independently calling on the service and manufacturing sector. 40-50% field travel required to engage, develop, and support new and existing customers.
The role requires a consultative, solution-oriented sales approach, strong technical aptitude, and ability to qualify, develop and secure new business opportunities with new customers, as well as retain and saturate current customer accounts to achieve or exceed territory growth goals.
- 75% -New Business Development & Saturation of New or Existing Accounts – Requires effective skills in qualifying, demonstrating, and influencing to develop and secure NEW customers in the commercial marketplace, while developing / mining existing accounts for additional business.
- 15% - Current Customer Account Management – Requires supporting, managing, and retaining existing customer accounts to oversee project efforts, product implementation, and problem resolution to assure customer expectations are met.
- 10% - Planning / Account Administration – Territory planning, sales administrative activities, project oversight, meetings and reporting.
The “right” sales/business executive will have proven skills and experience selling in a solution-based environment with diverse decision makers, including top management, ownership, engineering and C-level executives.
Additional Experience… Prior industry-related sales experience in technical product sales or applications is a plus.
ONEIL is a highly recognized industry expert offering advanced solutions for product documentation, technical manual development, illustration, multimedia services, targeted software, and cataloging solutions that is supported by a highly in-depth team of industry experts providing tailored, innovative solutions to meet customer needs and expectations. The sales team is supported internally by a project management team that provides service and support to new or existing customer/projects throughout program implementation and is a valuable resource to assuring customer / project success. Learn more at www.oneil.com.
Benefits & Compensation – ONEIL offers a highly competitive base compensation plus performance-based incentive model, and medical benefits / retirement programs.
Please reply to this ad, visit our website at www.oneil.com, or call us at 937-350-7340.
Please include with your resume and cover letter the answer to the following questions:
- If you had the IDEAL sales leadership role for your next career opportunity, what would the position look like (IE: Role responsibilities, team engagement, industry, company-type, work environment, culture, and leadership you are seeking)?
- Please summarize your sales and sales leadership qualifications and experience leading a team in a consultative, technical sales environment (Provide role specific or industry-related information that supports your qualifications).
- Based on your experience and the role responsibilities specified, please define the level of compensation and the structure you are seeking (IE: Compensation expectations: salary, salary+ incentives, etc.).
O’Neil & Associates, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam Era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
KEY WORDS - Sales executive, new business development, sales, regional account executive, sales professional, new business development consultant, commercial sales, documentation management, technical manuals, illustration, product documentation, multimedia services, software documentation, cataloging solutions.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
CNC Lathe Machinist (Set-Up / Operator)
We are seeking a CNC Lathe Machinist (Set-up / Operator)to join our team! You will set-up and operate Doosan Lathes. Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Set-up Doosan CNC turning centers
- Operate Doosan turning centers to produce precision parts
- Inspect completed parts to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- 3-5 years previous experience in CNC job shop environment
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Regional Cdl-A Truck Drivers
NTB’s regional truck driving jobs offer guaranteed home time & better pay!
We need experienced drivers who want to earn predictable home time and better pay rates through our new pay package!
NTB is looking for professional drivers for regional truck driving opportunities in the Midwest! CDL-A drivers in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Illinois can earn our new competitive pay package and tons of great advantages, including frequent home time, great health benefits and bonus and incentive pay. NTB drivers running our regional lanes also enjoy no East Coast driving, 95% drop & hook freight and so much more:
Guaranteed home time
Competitive mileage rates through our newly enhanced pay package
Safety and production bonuses
Production and weekend incentive
Generous medical, dental, optical and life benefits
Holiday and vacation pay
Detention, breakdown and pickup/drop pay
No East Coast driving
95% drop & hook freight
With these multiple regional opportunities, NTB gives drivers a better way to make a living. Call our recruiters today to hear more about how you can start earning better pay and guaranteed home time as an NTB regional driver!
Part-time positions also available!
Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
Grand Rapids, MI
Ft. Wayne, IN
Experienced driver requirements:
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Buyers/Buyers Assistants/Customer Service
Entry level positions in busy Healthcare Supply Chain Consulting company. Responsibilities may include purchasing supplies and equipment, expediting deliveries, data entry, excellent customer service and client retention.
Healthcare terminology and GPO knowledge a plus. Self-starter and superior work-ethic a must. Professionalism and attention to detail are imperative. Growth potential for outstanding performers.
Organization, Supply Management, Contract Management, Documentation Skills, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication, Tracking Budget Expenses, Vendor Relationships, Building Relationships, Independence, Decision Making, Customer Service, Client Retention, MS Office Proficient, Computer Skills, Quick Study. Must pass background check.
Class A CDL Flatbed Company Truck Driver
CDL-A flatbed truck driver professionals get home every weekend with BTC.
New $6,000 sign-on bonus. Get it while it’s HOT!
NEW BTC ORIENTATION ADVANTAGES!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!