Miamisburg Job Description Sample
Retail Assistant Store Manager
Environmental Specialist-Miamisburg, OH
Customer Service Representitiave
Coding Manager - Full Time - Days - HIM - Prestige Place
KHN Summer Intern 2020
Cornerstone Research Group, Inc. (CRG) is an aerospace and defense company located in Dayton, Ohio. Our multidisciplinary team has successfully tackled our customers’ most challenging problems with discipline, creativity and flexibility. This has resulted in CRG being recognized as a leader in innovation, in technology commercialization, and in providing a work environment that is deeply rewarding. Our technology portfolio covers a broad range of need with primary emphasis in aerospace, advanced materials, power and energy, medical technology, and sensors. We are seeking engineers to join our team. To learn more about us, please visit: www.crgrp.com
CRG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Because of the nature of our work, exclusive U.S. citizenship is required for employment, and employees may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
The candidate will work closely with a team of mechanical, aerospace, electrical, chemical, and materials engineers and technical project leaders in state-of-the-art research and development (R&D) at CRG’s R&D Center in Dayton, Ohio. This will involve understanding customer requirements, developing work plans, executing to meet program objectives, and measuring progress against cost, schedule and performance requirements. Problem solving is inherently multi-disciplinary and the ability to work within multiple teams simultaneously while pursuing multiple technical objectives is a daily requirement. Strong communication skills are needed for report and proposal writing, internal and external presentations, and daily coordination within the team. The environment is fast-paced, but highly flexible with many exciting problem-solving opportunities and room to define future areas of technical growth for the organization.
- Complexity (product diversity) - Full spectrum R&D: concept development, design, fabrication, and testing of materials, components, and systems.
- Complexity (knowledge / technological) - Programs will require combinations of many disciplines. Advanced materials, high temperature materials, composites, sensors, electronics, power and energy systems, aerospace, human factors, and biomedical are common examples, but not all-inclusive.
- Area of Responsibility - Program execution, program management, proposal writing, customer management.
- Budget Expenditures - This will vary depending on active contracts.
- Staff (Service) - No supervisory responsibilities are anticipated.
- Exclusive US citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required
- Engineering Degree (BS minimum) from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a research, product development, or engineering job function
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified Candidates will be able to:
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Perform in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing small business
- Communicate well verbally and in writing
- Apply proactive and reactive problem-solving skills
- Think analytically and communicate complex ideas to peers having different technical backgrounds
- Quickly understand new technology areas and manage and adapt to rapidly changing customer needs
- Coordinate research and develop spanning design, prototype, and test activities
- Participate in multiple technical programs at once (typically 3 or 4 programs simultaneously)
- Execute work, summarize results, and prepare reports as required
- Give technical presentations to staff and customers as required
- Participate in critical design reviews
- Prepare estimates and technical input for bids and proposals
- Demonstrate competence in basic computer usage including typing, MS Office, and web-based forms and applications
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Design: Implement design from concept through detailed design. Refine concepts based on experiments, resulting data analysis, and team feedback. Execute designs based on detailed designs from team members. Communicate concepts effectively to others from technicians through program managers to execute a detailed plan. Demonstrate proficiency in graphical communication. Use advanced computer software as needed and ability to rapidly learn new software tools.
Analysis: Understand drawings, technical literature, manufacturing processes, system specifications, and other customer requirements. Convert complex problems to discreet solvable action items. Use innovation & creativity to resolve difficult issues. Handle large data sets and accurately summarize results for rapid dissemination.
Hands-on experience: Use hand tools, power tools, personal protection equipment (PPE), and work in a common, mixed-use space with other users. Learn new hands-on fabrication and testing skills as needed. Provide technicians with specific tasks, in support of big picture research objectives. Pay careful attention to detail and maintain creativity. Work independently with little supervision. Specific experience with any of the following is a plus: composite manufacturing, electronics assembly, systems integration, chemical handling, rapid prototyping, or machine center fabrication.
Project management: Demonstrate responsibility for quality, cost management, and on-time delivery. At a minimum, applicants will need to manage tasks or specific statements of work within a program. Past experience in the following areas is preferred: government contract management, customer interface, and proposal and grant writing.
- Health Care Plan (HSA, Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- Casual and Flexible work environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!