Mica Plate Layer Job Description Sample
Builder & Mica Man
We are seeking a builder and mica man with at least 5 years of experience, able to cut and assemble from shop drawings, read and understand architectural plans . Also be able to work with laminate and veneer, speak english and work well on their own.
Pact Mica Specialist - M/2/16/18/067/Ms
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Metuchen is a non-profit, social services agency dedicated to helping those individuals in need and improving the quality of life to members in the community. We provide programs to four counties throughout New Jersey and have successfully grown in 35 years to include more than 24 sites and over 100 programs.
We are currently looking for a professional who seeks to be part of a dynamic, high performing organization. PACT MICA Specialist East Brunswick, NJ The PACT MICA Specialist works as part of a multi-disciplinary PACT team and provides community-based treatment and skills training to persons
Mica Case Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/ Females/ Disabilities/ Veterans/ sexual orientation/ gender identity
MICA CASE MANAGER/ SUBSTANCE ABUSE
Supported SRO in North Bronx
Description: To provide case management and supportive services to adult residents with SMI and/or co-occurring disorders. Responsibilities include conducting regular MICA groups, smoking cessation groups, and providing information, assessments and referrals in areas related to substance abuse.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
or Human Services related field with one year’s direct experience working with the MICA population; or * Bachelor’s degree with three years direct experience working with the MICA population; or
Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) certification with three years direct experience working with the MICA population. Bilingual/ Spanish preferred# of positions available for this job: 1 Salary: Annualized at $42,025 plus benefits
This position was posted on:* 2017-11-17 Position Title: MICA Case Manager
Position Porgram/Building:* Grand Avenue Studios
Mica Case Manager
Responsibilities include conducting regular MICA groups, smoking cessation groups, and providing information, assessments and referrals in areas related to substance abuse.
Master’s Degree in Social Workor Human Services related field with one year’s direct experience working with the MICA population; or Bachelor’s degree with three years direct experience working with the MICA population; or Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) certification
Plate Roller Operator
Plate Roller Operator
The Orizon Division of Spitzer Industries, Inc. provides high-quality fabricated structural steel for the petro-chemicals, refining, power generation, exploration and production, and offshore industries.
We also offer precision mooring and dock fabrication, as well as skid units for gas compression, fire, water, electric generation, and chemical processing.
Position: Hourly Non-Exempt
Summary of Duties
Produce quality parts from metal using a plate roll. Review blue prints and be familiar with finished product. Adjusting machine accordingly to ensure the machine is working at full capacity. Inspection of finished product required to ensure quality meets or exceeds expectations.
This position will have the following general/minimum responsibilities:
- Operate equipment with minimal supervision.
- Measure material height, depth, and thickness using measuring tapes, gauges, or other measuring instruments.
- Measure and cut materials to predetermined lengths.
- Off-load materials and note piece marks.
- Identify member sizes of materials.
- Maintain material control.
- Provide written documentation on cut lists.
- Utilization of the Steel Tracking System (STS).
- Machine maintenance including preventative maintenance weekly and monthly.
- Transfer heat numbers on cut material as required.
- Practices good housekeeping skills and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Understand and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following education, experience and knowledge are preferred for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of plate roll experience.
- Familiarity with metals and measuring instruments.
- Able to identify material shapes, grades, and thicknesses.
- Able to interpret prints and read dimensional drawings.
- Basic computer skills to navigate in Windows.
- Machine operations (Plate Roller) - Turning on, manual movement, and powering down.
- Able to provide machine diagnostics and troubleshooting including online assists, perimeter changes, and basic programming.
- Able to operate multiple machines with similar software.
- Must have verbal skills with fluency for the responsibilities assigned.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Exposure to possible shop hazards including but not limited to welding fumes, heat, flash burns, skin burns, high noise level and eye injuries from welding arc and grinders. Spends 100% of time in shop.
- Standing 80% of the time, walking, climbing, bending, stooping, and heavy lifting, pushing and pulling.
Applicants must be able to work overtime including weekends as needed with or without notice. Overtime is not guaranteed and is based on production needs.
Eligibility requirements apply and are based on time with the company.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life
- Accrued Vacation
Position requires 2-3 years of Plate Roller Operator Experience.
Please submit all resumes to Human Resourcesor apply in person at:
7007 FM 362
Brookshire, TX 77423
Spitzer Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities and does not base employment decisions on a job applicant's or an employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Houston-based Spitzer Industries delivers a broad range of steel fabrication of individual process skids, assembled modules and combined solutions for energy industry customers.
We are a leading custom steel fabricator providing engineered packages, heavy vessels, columns and towers, and structural steel to the production, midstream, subsea and petrochemical sectors. With multiple fabricating disciplines and an experienced workforce, we deliver high-quality, custom-designed products safely and on schedule.
Heavy Plate Welder
- Proficient in MIG welding technique using a 1/16 and 3/32 flux-core weld wire.
- Must be able to interpret weld symbols.
- Must be able to operate overhead crane following proper safety procedures.
- Must understand and follow AWSD1.1 welding standard.
2nd and 3rd shift positions
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Mold Plate Tracker
Snelling is looking for a Mold Plate Tracker for a company in Greenville. The Mold Plate Tracker has the skill set to handle the flow of multiple projects through each step of production.
1st and 2nd shifts available.
$15.75 to $16.75 per hour
Temp to Hire or Direct Hire based on experience
The Mold Plate Tracker must be able to perform and understand the following:
- Safety guidelines.
- Must know company part numbers.
- Understand flow of plates through the shop.
- Knowledge of steel types.
Requirements of the Mold Plate Tracker:
- Previous experience as a Mold Plate Tracker or working in a steel shop
- Solid work experience with longevity at past employment
- Reliable transportation - company located in Greenville
Qualified candidates interested in the Mold Plate Tracker position should submit a resume for immediate consideration.
In 2016, Snelling received Inavero's coveted Best of Staffing award in recognition of our exemplary customer service - an honor bestowed on less than two percent of staffing companies in the industry.
Plate Lunch Counter Help
We are seeking a Plate Lunch Counter Help to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Starting pay between $16/hr to $21/hr. We are looking for experienced brick/stonemasons who have reliable transportation. Currently looking for someone temporarily for a couple of months maybe long term. Must be knowledgable about brick work and be self motivated.
Benny Hempstead Excavating is looking for hard working pipe layers to perform the following duties:
· Install and repair water, stormwater & sewer structures and pipe systems.
· Work in trenches confirming required depths and grades as per specifications.
· Check slopes for conformance to requirements using levels and lasers.
· Lay Pipe, Cut Pipe to required lengths and make appropriate fitting connections.
· Grade and level trench bases, using tamping machines and hand tools.
· Shoveling, Raking, Digging and backfilling of ditches
· Use of probe to locate underground utilities and hand digging as required.
- Loading/Unloading Trucks
· Install and repair underground structures, manholes and vaults.
· Pipe and Structure testing.
· Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes, and behaviors.
- General Construction work
· Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
· Must be hard-working, dependable and be able to perform manual labor for approximately 80% of the work shift.
· This position may require you to work a variety of shifts including weekends.
· Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1 year experience with underground utilities as well as experience working around construction equipment.
· Valid Driver’s License
We offer competitive wages and benefits.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!