Micanopy Job Description Sample
Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba)
Love being a BCBA and working with the kiddos, but tired of all the admin associated with it? Want to continue in this field, but don't want to be responsible for the scheduling, billing and tedious duties that usually go along with it? Then click below and apply for a BCBA role with InBloom Autism Services. Our skilled back office staff will take care of all the admin allowing you to focus on why you got into this industry in the first place- the Kiddos.
More About InBloom Autism Services
InBloom Autism Services, a member of Behavior Development Group, was founded with the singular mission to provide the highest quality, scientifically-driven, ABA Therapy services to families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Specializing in comprehensive center-based and home-based ABA Therapy programs, InBloom currently employs over 250 highly-qualified clinical staff members and provides services to children and their families in six states. With services in Florida, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Texas, Colorado, and Arizona, InBloom offers enormous upward mobility and above-market compensation packages that include paid holidays, 401k program, health, vision, dental insurance, and other benefits for hard-working and dedicated healthcare professionals
In short, we recognize that you are the most valuable resource within our organization …period. You are the person who makes the biggest difference in the lives of the families we work with by committing to clinical integrity and the growth of their kiddos, every day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete assessment and treatment plans for insurance authorizations
- Create programs and teaching plans in Catalyst
- Provide supervision to ABA therapists
- Prepare and facilitate on the job staff training/program modeling
- Provide parent training
- Travel to clients as needed
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field
- Current BCBA certification
- 2+ years of BCBA experience
- Competency writing behavior reduction and skill acquisition programs
- Experience with children and teens in a home or clinic setting
- Ability to provide supervision for staff toward their 1500 hours
- Creative and organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- None of the tedious admin
- W-2 Position
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Match
- Paid Holidays
- Equity Participation Program
- Did we mention no tedious admin?
Development Engineer Packaging
Charge RN Med/Surg/Cardiac
Joann Junior Team Member
Certified Nursing Assistant NT Cardiac FT Nights
Culinary Dietitian - University Of Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant FT Nights Medsurg
Inventory Control Specialist- Medical Cannabis
This position will report directly to the Cultivation Management Team and will be responsible for meeting all the listed requirements. The Inventory Control Specialist will use Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) inventory management system to record the status of all crops and raw materials.
- Record all crop inventories using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) inventory management system.
- Keep track of raw materials and inform management when replenishment is necessary.
- Ensure all crops in the NAV program match what is currently in production.
- Keep up to date with all production steps as crops are moved and numbers change.
- Create new crops and print labels for the potting team.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure all crops are correctly transferred in NAV.
- Generate reports using the NAV program.
- Perform weekly inventory counts.
- Operational knowledge of the plant’s life cycle.
- Monitors the movement of plants as they move between greenhouses.
- Maintain a clean work environment in all respective areas.
- Ensure that proper protective equipment is being used.
- Transparent communication with all team members and direct reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) is extremely valuable.
- Good computer skills are required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Check.
BenefitsMedical, Vision, and Dental benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment on the first of the month.
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!