Microfiche Duplicator Job Description Sample
Duplicator Software I
16847BR Job Posting Title
Duplicator Software I Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description Produce high quality EPROM and software copies by operating EPROM “burning” and software duplications devices. Receive and review incoming job orders for quantity, materials, time frame and special handling.
Select correct duplication apparatus and program or algorithm to meet requirements of each work order. Review blanks and unduplicated materials to ensure appropriate selection for job at hand. Set-up, adjust and may calibrate EPROM burning and software duplication devices to ensure that specification are met.
Operate EPROM burning and software duplicating machines and resolve set-up and duplication quality issues. Check own work on duplicated materials and components for compliance with specifications and coordinate services from other areas, such as inventory control and purchasing, to facilitate duplication processes. Participate in performing or perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs of duplicating equipment. Follow ISO certification documented procedures and controls
First Year Goals Acquire basic knowledge of EPROM burning and software duplicating equipment, auditing and testing. Must be acquiring the following; basic knowledge of IGT production workflows, particularly EPROM and software duplicating processes and knowledge of IGT components and software. Must also obtain Regulatory knowledge of the gaming industry as it relate to assigned duties, products and materials.
Required Qualifications High School diploma or GED required. Able to obtain Gaming Card.
Willing to work overtime when required. Must be able to flex work schedule as business needs dictate. Good written and oral communication skills in IGT's business language. Must me able to lift up to 50lbs
Special requirements needed Security Investigation Able to stand an eight hour shift Work overtime as needed Must be at least 21 years of age Able to obtain a Gaming License Able to lift 50 lbs or more Available to work on weekends
Keys To Success • Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation . An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Printing Press Operator / Bindery / Shipping
Printing Press Operator / Bindery / Shipping
Full Time: 1st (6am-2:30pm) and 2nd Shift (2pm-10:30pm)
40-50 Hours per week
Press: Running a single color / T-head, duplicator (small press):
- Minimum 3-5 years Press experience.
- In depth knowledge of the mechanics and capabilities of press equipment
- Ability to accurately distinguish color variations and troubleshooting.
- Wages based on experience | Reasonable & Comparable
-Experience Preferred, but not necessary
-Wages based on experience | Reasonable & Comparable
-No Experience needed
-Wages based on experience | Reasonable & Comparable
We offer after 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid holidays/vacations, and uniforms:
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Imaging/ Duplication Copy/ Scanning Clerk W/ Litigation Experience
Please E-MAIL YOUR RESUME ASAP, in confidence, to & if qualified- Call me ... Mon-Fri anytime 7am-6pm Law Firm IMAGING/ DUPLICATION & COPY/ SCANNING CLERK with Litigation Documents Experience Three (3) + Years Experience in a Law Firm performing Imaging/ Duplication/ Scanning Job Duties This is a NY-based Mid-town Mid-size Law Firm
office help with computer and bookkeeping knowledge for a small copier dealer.
Duplicating Machine Operator - Req. ID 18298
$14.00 to $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
To be considered, apply online at www.harlandclarke.com, click "about us", click "careers", enter Req. ID #18298
$1.50 Shift premium for
Responsible for the overall finished packaging and appearance of our product to the customer. Participates in a team-based, cross-functional production environment to prepare data files, gather, and stage materials, operating collating equipment, and inspect printed products.
Key Duties /
*Load DCIS feeder with stock, tags, and duplicates
*Inspect finished print products for quality to include damage documents, double tags, duplicates, alignment, and name verification
*Attention to detail
*Gather and transfer finished product from conveyor to designated areas
*Perform minor maintenance functions such as cleaning print sensors, cleaning belts, inspecting hoses for leaks, and inspecting for worn parts
Communication & Contacts Required
Other Production Employees
Mechanical troubleshooting, production/priority decision relating to maintenance and quality
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Continuous standing for 12 hour shift, fine hand-eye coordination. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Paid 30 minute lunch break and 2 paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
$14.00 to $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
$1.50 Shift premium for Night Shift
To be considered, apply online at www.harlandclarke.com, click "about us", click "careers", enter Req. ID #18298.
Counter Parts Sales
- Sells heavy duty truck and trailer parts and equipment in repair facility or parts store. Assist customer and verify make, model, year and type of part needed, inspects worn damaged part to determine replacement required or advises customer of part needed per description of malfunction.
- Discuss use and features of various parts, reads catalog, microfiche viewer or computer for replacement part stock number and price.
- Fills customer orders from stock, prepare sales slip or sales contract, collect payment or obtain credit authorization .
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available.
- Learn policy and procedures for the parts department.
- Receives and fills telephone orders for parts, takes inventory of stock.
- Prepare Parts for shipping via UPS, FEDEX OR LTL.
- Determines specific pricing level for customer based on volume potential.
- Assist walk in customers in a friendly manner and help them with specials, educate them about product lines.
- Assist outside representative with their orders and help service techs in selecting parts needed for repairs.
- Provide professional service and support to other dealerships as needed.
- Participate in Training programs, Keep current on new products.
- Follow company safety policy.
- Additional tasks as assigned by Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education: High School Diploma or
• Communications, Mathematical, Reasoning ability, Problem solving.
• Certifications: Forklift certification.
• Physical Demands: This is a physically demanding position, will move throughout the parts department all day. Reaching, climbing, standing, lifting and moving 75 lbs. on frequent bases, occasionally lift and or move 100 lbs.
• Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations are provided, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions cold or hot and noise level can be moderate to loud.
• Maintaining a safe work environment is top priority for the organization therefore employees are always expected to follow the company's Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
• This is a Day Time position.
• Pay: DOE
Previous experience with automotive and truck part sales preferred.
Parts Counter Person
Colorado Truck & Equipment & Parts is looking for a Parts Counter Person. The successful candidate must be highly motivated with previous experience.
Ascertains make, year and type of part needed, inspects worn, damaged, or defective part to determine replacement required, or advises customer of part needed according to description of malfunction. Snow Plow Knowledge a plus.
Discusses use and features of various parts.
Reads catalog, microfiche viewer, or computer for replacement part stock number and price.
Fills customer orders from stock
Prepares sales slip or sales contract
Receives payment or obtains credit authorization
Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available
Examines returned part to determine if defective, and exchanges part or refunds money
Marks and stores parts in stockroom according to prearranged system
Receives and fills telephone orders for parts
Determines specific pricing level for customer based upon volume potential
Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials and ensure the customer is exposed to the full product line.
Be friendly, professional and efficient when working with all customers, both on the phone and in person.
* Must be able to lift up to 100lbs occasionally
* Participate in all available training programs
Monday - Friday
If interested please contact Cheryl Rierson at 605-575-2141 or cheryl.rierson@nattinc
Customer Service Representative - Life Insurance
Colorado Bankers Life Insurance Company® (CBLife) is a Eli Global portfolio company. CBLife has been helping working Americans meet their insurance needs for more than 40 years. It provides individuals with voluntary, supplemental benefit products through payroll deduction programs with U.S. businesses.
Under supervision, provide customers efficient and courteous service by responding to routine and non-routine inquiries. Handle policy retention responsibilities. Process service requests, by phone, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Receive calls from policy owners and/or their representatives or agents; process service requests for policy withdrawals, cancellations, explain benefits, ownership or beneficiary changes, and provide wide-ranging information regarding company products and policy transactions.
- Research and resolve complex customer concerns/problems using computer systems, manual files, microfiche or through interdepartmental communications.
- Process complex payments.
- Process individual specialty jobs which include surrenders, plan changes, EOB’s owner/beneficiary changes, mutual fund plan changes, and ACH/bounced recoveries.
- Correspond with customers for resolution of their concerns through outgoing calls or written documentation and provides additional information to conserve policies.
- May provide assistance and support for less experienced departmental personnel.
- May perform more complex payment processing duties.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding developments within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- High School diploma or GED.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience operating standard office equipment.
- PC skills to include Word and Excel.
- $14.00 - $17.00 / HR.
- Full Benefits Package
CBLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
1) employees receive convenient and affordable financial protection for themselves and their families; 2) employers assist their employees in having greater insurance choices without incurring additional cost or obligation to themselves. In addition, CBLife offers its products directly
Voluntary, supplemental products offered by CBLife include:
Individual term life insurance with critical illness
Individual term and whole life insurance with a flexible premium annuity rider
Accident medical expense insurance
Level and graded whole life insurance
Senior Copy Center Operator
Posting Summary: University of Virginia's Printing & Copying Services is looking for Senior Copy Center Operator who is able to operate and maintain high-speed digital copiers, printers, embroidery and direct garment printer and off-line bindery equipment. The incumbent will interface with customers in a friendly and professional manner, offering assistance, and ensuring jobs are completed in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for operating a cash register and completing daily transaction reports. The University of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
/AA Statement: The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If any experience is required
, please specify kind of experience: Experience in copy center operations, performing production and post production processes. Direct customer service and POS [Point of Sale] experience.
If any experience is preferred
, please specify kind of experience: Experience in copy center operations, performing production and post production processes. Direct customer service and POS experience. Experience using embroidery and direct garment equipment.
, Skills and Abilities: Operation of high-speed duplicators/printers, cash registers, bindery equipment and ability to interact with customers on a professional level.
, Skills and Abilities: Extensive knowledge of digital high-speed duplicator and printer operations. Experience with wide-format print production. High level customer service skills in planning and producing production digital printing of customers projects. Required Applicant Documents: CV / ResumeContact information for 3 References - name, email, phone
Department:* Department of Printing and Copying
Closing Date:* Open Until Filled
FLSA Exemption Status:* Non Exempt
Is this position funded in whole or in part by the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (Stimulus Package)?:* No
Posting Date:* 01-29-2018 Location: Charlottesville
Is this position eligible for an Alternate Work Schedule?:* No
Employment Posting Category:* University Staff E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82563 Anticipated Hiring Range: $25,000 - $40,000 Posting Number: 0621528 Number of Months/Year: 12 Drug Testing Required?(Typically positions involved in patient contact, mass transportation or law enforcement are included): No
Position Type:* University Operational and Administrative Staff
Posting for UVA Employees Only:* No
Required Computer Applications:* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Area of Interest: Printing Operations
Employment Conditions:* Criminal HistorySexual Offender RegistryInternational SearchDMV Licensure
If yes, what is the required License or Certification.:* Valid Virginia drivers license. Optional Applicant Documents: Cover Letter
Type of Application:(required to apply for this posting):* Staff Application
Required ExperienceWhat is the minimum level of relevant experience required to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position? Choose one.:* Some - up to 4 years
Preferred EducationWhat level of education is preferred to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position? Choose one.:* Associate's Degree
Organization (Position Organization):* 20505 BU-Printing and Copy Services
Is this position eligible for Telecommuting?:* No
Preferred ExperienceWhat is the minimum level of relevant experience preferred to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position? Choose one.:* Considerable - 4 to 7 years
Number of Work Hours Per Week:(format: xx.xxxx):* 40 Working Title: Senior Copy Center Operator
Preferred Computer Applications:* Working knowledge of desktop publishing software such as Adobe Creative Suite. Required EducationWhat is the minimum level of formal education required to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position? Choose one.: High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Envelope Converter Operator
Envelope Converter Operator
Do you have experience as an Envelope Converter Operator looking for a printing company that is disrupting the print industry?
Are you an Envelope Converter Operator looking for a new career opportunity?
As the Envelope Converter Operator, you are responsible for setting up jobs according to the job specifications and maintaining Envelope Duplicating machines.
Does your Printing experience include the ability to follow directions and work in a challenging and fast-paced environment?
If so, hit the “Apply” button now!
This is a direct hire AND not a temporary position that starts ASAP!
At NextPage, you will have the opportunity to work with the best equipment and some of the most knowledgeable people in the Printing and Mailing industry.
The Skills and Experience to be Successful:
- One-year experience working as an Envelope Converter or Envelope Duplicator.
- Ability to check envelopes and ensure the correct count.
- Interpret layouts and ticket information.
- Achieve and monitor color for consistency, pull timestamps.
- Monitor product quality.
- Troubleshoot and perform adjustments and repairs as needed.
- Operate a duplicator envelope press and a wide range of finishing equipment: folders, cutting systems and small finishing equipment to meet or exceed customer expectations about quality, cost, and timely delivery.
Our client is a 100 person strong direct marketing and printing firm that has shown consistent growth for over two decades. They are leaders in their segment and have stable positions in a number of niche industries. They are innovators, leaders, and drivers.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is commensurate with experience. Average starting wage is $18 to $22 per hour.
- Excellent benefits including 401(k) with matching, paid health and voluntary insurance and paid time off.
You’ll expand your horizons while working on the latest technology and innovation in the marketing and print industry, with plenty of opportunities for training and growth. They believe in working hard for their clients and celebrating success in a creative and relaxed environment.
They will help you LEARN and EARN more.
For consideration, hit the “Apply” button now!
NextPage is an equal opportunity employer.
Key Words: Print Production, Bindery, Envelope Converter Operator, Envelope Duplicator Operator. Print, Printing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!