Microfilm Processor Job Description Sample
Warehouse Processor / Lead Processor
We are looking to fill a couple of positions in our Plano, Texas warehouse.:
- Unpack shipments from suppliers
- Inspect merchandise
- Re-package merchandise
- Price merchandise for retail sale
Once a Processor gains experience and shows a good work ethic and accuracy, they are eligible to be trained as a Lead Processor, with all the duties of a Processor, plus:
- Oversee the processing line
- Train new Processors
- Work with retail managers to fill their orders and transport to the stores
- Insure quality control
Both positions require standing most of the day.
We are a new and growing company, currently with two retail stores. As we grow we plan to promote from within to fill retail supervisor and manager positions whenever possible.
Part-Time Donation Processor - Harris Blvd. Store
Separates clothing and non-clothing items and places in appropriate locations.
Inspects all donations for safety standards.
Prices merchandise at the direction of Store Management staff and moves merchandise from the processing area to the sales floor.
Accurately documents donor numbers as they arrive.
Empties wastebaskets and picks up trash from sales floor and store grounds. Transports trash to compactor as needed.
Cleans restrooms, break rooms, office and work area. Replenishes bathroom and cleaning supplies as needed.
Sweeps and mops floors and vacuums carpets.
Removes shopping carts from the store grounds and returns to inside of store.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Apply at www.goodwillsp.org
Mortgage Loan Processor - Keller Mortgage
Built by leaders of the largest real-estate company in the world - Keller Williams
WORKING REMOTE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The mortgage loan processor is primarily responsible for requesting, reviewing and verifying all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is contained within the file before submission to the underwriting department.
- Specifically, this role shall review all file documentation including income and asset documents, employment, application, Title Commitment, Homeowners Insurance policy, etc.
- Contact clients to follow up on and obtain loan application, changed circumstances and supporting documents identified at application, processing, closing, underwriting, QC review or at any other time in the loan approval and closing process. Communicate clearly and effectively with loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
- Answer client questions and direct them to the appropriate personnel within the origination and/or sales team.
- Review and clear all processing conditions set both by the Underwriter as well as by Quality Control.
- Deliver received documents to appropriate operations personnel according to standard and established practice.
- Ensure appraisal is scheduled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- The mortgage loan processor will prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with the company's timeline expectations.
- Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require redisclosure have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
- High School diploma, or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field is preferred. Previous (2+ years) of experience as an Mortgage Loan Processor along with possession of a thorough knowledge of mortgage lending regulations and procedures as well as a working knowledge of underwriting guidelines and loan documents.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs. Possession of a working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, and HMDA. Advanced ability to analyze complex tax returns accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Proficiency with Encompass software application, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner.
- The position requires a highly motivated and organized individual that is willing to diversify and multi-task. Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work on a variety of files independently, and within a team structure. Follow –through and responsiveness is also critically important.
- Able to prioritize and regularly re-prioritize client files based upon business demands in the midst of multiple requests from various entities. Possess a strong commitment to customer service and the adherence to deadlines and expected delivery dates.
- Essential to possess a passion and desire to continuously improve their style and work productivity.
- Comfort in working in a small company atmosphere at a fast pace. Additionally, this position requires self-initiative and receives little direct supervision.
Title Processor - Real Estate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Clearing title issues
- Read title commitments and obtain required items
- Contact vendors and clients to obtain information and documents
- Exam state and other regulations to ensure clear title
- Exam and gather appropriate documents to ensure clear title
- Update and maintain internal records
- Give reports and general assistance to title officers, managers and other personnel
- Keep accurate records of pending items and track progress
- Prepare and submit documentation to ensure clear title
- Perform clerical functions such as typing, filing, and scanning
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma
- Two or more years of experience in clearing title
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in an office setting and ability to handle various duties such as office
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Write and speak English and Spanish fluently
- Team-player, must work well with others
- Communicate with clients and general public in a professional and effective manner
- Have reliable transportation
- Dress in business/fashion attire
- Neat appearance
- Perform each essential duty satisfactory
- Excellent spelling, grammar and communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organization skills
- Good attendance
- Able to handle difficult situations such as customer complaints
- Interact well with the public
- Positive attitude is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to multitask
- No felonies, a criminal background search is required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $31,000.00 Annual Salary and up depending on experience level
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Position available immediately
- Full-Time employee
- From 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
EMAIL RESUME ONLY, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Inventory Return Processor
This position will require you to have experience of using a computer, customer service skill and inventory return process experience.
You will be in and out of the warehouse to check return goods that came in and inspect them in the warehouse. Allocate and manage the returns goods.
You will be working in the office to handle customer RMA returns requests and contact vendors for credit and entering in system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Break down, Sorting, inspecting and processing all returns that comes to the warehouse within 3 days
· Making calls or using email as way of contact, to contact vendor for credit or replacement on returned products that are defective or damaged
· Follow up on credit or replacement with vendor on return products. Entering the credit memo in the system.
· Answering customer RMA request and complete the RMA cycle from start to finish
· Assist with lost returns by initialing investigation and claim and follow through
· Determine return status (i.e. return to stock, partial credit return, etc.) and contact customer if discrepancies occurred such as returned product condition is not acceptable, higher restocking fee.. etc. and receive item to the appropriate location
· Maintain a detailed daily log of all activities
· Carefully put together and thoroughly clean returned product that can be sell as used and open box
· Assist with warehouse on restocking returned/used items.
· Coordinate with warehouse Supervisor on property manage return loads
· Accuracy on receiving the quantity back to stock and to the correct locations
· Assist with inventory cycle count if needed
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Must have basic mathematical skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities successfully.
· Ability to converse, read and write in English.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office required
· Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining accuracy
· Is self motivated and work in a team environment
· Is able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
· Can stand at a work area for the full shift if needed
· The ability to reach, push, pull, squat, and bend safely
· Comfortable with going in and out of a non-temperature controlled warehouse
Residential/Mortage Loan - Processor
We have several banks from Schaumburg to Chicago to Harwood Heights and Norridge area looking for Mortgage Loan Processors into Chicago and North side as well.
Responsible for all aspects of mortgage loan processing including; documentation gathering and verification, preparing and submitting files to underwriting, ordering and reviewing appraisal and title, reviewing approvals and clearing conditions, and scheduling closings. Performs all duties in accordance with credit union policies/procedures and all state and federal regulations.
Essential Duties and
Works with loan officers, underwriters and third party vendors to process mortgage files with accuracy and efficiency
§ Reviews mortgage files for completeness prior to submission to underwriting
§ Acts as liaison between mortgage underwriters, loan officers, and members, ensuring consistent communication and outstanding service throughout the entire process
§ Collects and reviews all verification documentation, order services, reviews/clears title, and schedules closings
§ Requests subordination agreements from lenders as needed and provides necessary documentation
§ Maintains organized loan files and upon closing prepares file for imaging
§ Updates lending reports as assigned by the real estate lending manager
§ Assists in developing and implementing new or updated procedures, policies, and loan programs
§ Proactively looks for ways to add value to processes and makes process improvement recommendations
§ Meets or exceeds established metrics set by the real estate lending manager
§ Miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned by the real estate lending manager
Mortgage Loan Processor
We are looking to hire a Mortgage Loan Processor to join our team! We are looking for someone to lead, guide and motivate the staff in the Wholesale Processing Department and is responsible for the timely and accurate processing and closing of Wholesale Mortgage loans.
Manages the day-to-day activities and workload of a high volume mortgage operations department with responsibility for processing and closing mortgage loans. Responsible for all aspects of the operational origination process from receipt of loan application by sales to closing of the transactions. This leader will be building and expanding the team for growth while ensuring all loans meet expected closing dates without delay with the highest quality of service for all customers, both internal and external.
The ability to deliver under pressure within limited timeframes to meet aggressive goals and service level expectations is required. Will be proactive in developing and fostering a positive working relationship with the mortgage loan processor and the sales staff for efficient workflow, insuring timely commitments and problem free closing and funding experience.
The individual must have an affinity for building relationships and excellent written and oral communication skills. Qualified candidates must have exemplary customer service skills which will be necessary to mentor, inspire and mobilize staff to implement and execute their position effectively.
Salary is based on experience
- Applicants must have in depth knowledge of all areas of mortgage fulfillment. Most have Underwriting Knowledge.
- Must have origination management experience in origination with proven results regarding production service levels.
- Previous processing management experience is required while previous Closing/Funding management experience is preferred.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Aurora Financial is a Direct Lender in Tyson's Corner. Fannie Mae Approved. HUD Approved Lender. We're looking for Mortgage Processors. Enjoy working with the Highest Quality Clients in the Mortgage Industry. Average FICO 785. Average LTV 71%.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase, FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 Years Loan Processing experience. Retail processing experience preferred.
- Experience processing Conventional Loans
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Salary plus Bonuses.
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Paid Vacation / Sick
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours. To learn more, visit www.radial.com
Returns Processor: This position is a general labor position within the fulfillment center that reports to an inbound supervisor and/or manager.
· Differentiate defective, buyer’s remorse and good returns.
· Help refurbish returned items. Help the team reach the goal of customer credit being issued within the SLA for each client.
· Break down returned orders and return to active or damaged locations. Use a computer program to process returned goods.
· Ensure customer returns are opened and appropriate information is attached to the returned goods for release for credit.
· Meet production standards and work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Work overtime as deemed necessary by management. Assist in the daily sanitation of assigned area to insure an efficient, safe and hazard free production environment.
· Assist other members of the FC team, in any way possible, as determined by FC management and supervisors.
· Meet or exceed company standards on attendance, punctuality, conduct, safety and security
· Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment and changes in procedures. Good oral and written communication skills.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Must adhere to facility requirements regarding the handling of specific products and the reporting of illness. This includes personal hygiene standards, such as frequent hand washing, the storage of lunches / personal items, food in the work area and the wearing of clothes that are free from soil contaminants and holes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk to and from warehouse and office sites. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit for meetings and desk work. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds to aid operations. The employee must have good vision and hearing for verbal communication and forklift safety. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent; one to two years related experience and/or training in warehousing or distribution operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Good interpersonal interaction and social skills
A - Sunday- Wednesday; 6:30am- 5:15pm (every other Wednesday)
B- Wednesday- Saturday; 6:30am- 5:15pm (every other Wednesday)
C - Sunday- Wednesday; 5:15pm- 3:30am (every other Wednesday)
D - Tuesday- Friday; 5:15pm- 3:30am,
Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage Loan Processor Position Available
This position will be responsible for processing Conventional, Jumbo and FHA/VA Mortgage Loans. Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining the necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the borrower and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide property disclosures as required by local, state and federal regulations.
- Obtain and assemble complete loan package in proper order for underwriting. Verify all required documentation
- Verify the application is complete and accurate. Verifies documentation submitted and identifies any potential issues that may arise in underwriting.
- Performs a thorough review and analysis of borrower’s credit, employment, income and assets before submitting the file to underwriting. Prepares the 1003 and 1008 and ensures the accuracy of all the information printed on said documents. Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the underwriter which is ready for approval or denial.
- Directly communicates with the Loan Originator, customer and underwriter in order to obtain initial and missing documentation required to qualify for the loan, including but not limited to income information, asset information, and credit information
- Prepare proper disclosures/re-disclosures as required by regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years recent processing experience desired
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Strong PC skills Microsoft Products and Ellie Mae Encompass LOS a must
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!