Microphone Boom Operator Job Description Sample
Boom Truck Operator
Licensed Boom Truck Operator.
CDL License is a must.
Boom Lift Operator
This is a position with a small sports construction company in Hockley, TX who is *IMMEDIATELY*seeking a full-time construction worker with heavy equipment operation experience, preferably Boom Lifts. This job requires that you complete various tasks, including new ones depending on the specific job, so being adaptable and willing to learn is a must. Plenty of overtime is provided.
All applicants must meet the following:
- *MUST HAVE CDL* Driving License.
- Experience Operating Boom Lift.
- Able to work long hours, overtime, and weekends.
- Able to travel out of town when necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance check on boom truck.
- Demonstration of knowledge of all required competencies.
- Perform other duties as required.
Please send resume and contact information, most important of which is a *PHONE NUMBER*. Do not expect an email response. We do conduct background and random drug screenings as part of the hiring process. Must have *CURRENT*and *VALID* Texas Driver's License.
Boom Truck Operator
Poured Wall Contractor – Looking for Boom Truck Driver to Deliver Panels to Job Site.
· Must be able to operate Knuckle Boom Crane
· Operator’s Union Benefit Package ($45/HR All-In)
· Newer Fleet Includes 2014 Western Star, Palfinger & PM Boom Cranes
o CDL B Minimum Requirements
o Must have /get DOT Medical Card and Pass Pre-Hire Drug Screen
Boom Truck Operator/ Crane Operator
Boom truck operator. Setting pre fabricated roof trusses on residential homes. Must have CDL. We will teach how to operate the boom truck.Being Bilingual in spanish is a plus.
Boom Truck Operator
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY DAY WORK!
$800.00 per week guarantee plus 7% of all loads delivered!
Wil-Sites Truck Lines, LLC. is a full service trucking company contracted by 84 Lumber to provide a delivery service to their customer base. We are currently looking for a Boom Truck Operator based out of the Elma, NY location.
This position includes operation of a truck mounted drywall crane. Previous experience with this type of equipment is excellent, but we will properly train a qualified applicant.
We are in need of a professional driver with a good attitude, a history of reliability, and good customer service to both 84 Lumber and their customer base. This position will report to both 84 Lumber store management and an Area Manager employed by Wil-Sites Truck Lines, LLC.
Primary responsibilities include:
-safely and efficiently delivering building materials
-assisting with maintenance and upkeep of the equipment
-providing detailed log sheets of daily activity and other DOT required paperwork
Please reply with a resume if you possess the qualities listed above and:
-At least 25 years of age
-have reliable transportation to and from the store
-have a clean driving history
-at least one year driving experience
-can pass a pre-employment drug screen
-have or can get a DOT medical card
Wil-Sites Truck Lines offers competitive pay based upon workload on a weekly basis, 401(k), and health insurance. We also provide a salary guarantee of $800 per week plus 7% of every load delivered. $800 per week during training.
driving: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Boom Truck Operator With CDL License
Specialty Construction Company looking for a current and certified crane operator with experience in boom truck and mobile crane operations.
Check us out at www.otbcontracting.com
Boom / Crane Operator
We are looking for a BOOM / CRANE OPERATOR to join our team in Mesquite, TX. You will operate a boom/crane in a construction environment.
- Local Applicants Only, Please !
Boom / Crane Operator
- 2 - 3 years or experience operating a boom / crane
- Must have your CRANE CERTIFICATION
- Preferred you have Class A or Class B commercial drivers license
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to do other various jobs while not on the crane
- Ability to communicate professionally verbally and in writing
- Ability to lift 100 lbs with a helper, working outside in the heat
- Must be able to work well with others
Boom / Crane Operator Company Benefits:
- No overnight or out of state travel
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
Boom / Crane Operator Company Job Pay / Shift:
- $24 - $30 / per hour
- Depends On Experience
- Monday- Friday
Boom Truck / Crane Operator
Looking to fill a full time Crane Operator position for a close-knit family owned business. See below for responsibilities and requirements.
- Operate from a 15 ton to 30 ton Boom truck on construction jobs and plants site we do Commercial and Residential job sites
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs and hook up jibs, You will be driving the trucks/cranes so you need to be able to read maps and take directions and find your way around town.
- Be able to have flexible hours and work some nights or weekends. Must have good work/people skills and a good/clean driving record.
- Most days start a 7:00 am until.
- Must have at least a CDL Class B Driving license
- Pass CDL Drug Test and Medical Examiner's Certificate. (physical)
A Must: you need a NCCCO License \ Operator certification or willing to certify.
Pay is determined on experience.
Stiff Boom Operator
30 Ton Stiff Boom Operator
Our company was established in 1972 as a supplier to the insulation, roofing and siding industries. We are a wholly owned independent subsidiary of an international company which operates worldwide supplying millions of square metres of waterproofing, roofing and insulation systems around the world and employs more than 4600 employees’ world wide.
We are looking for a Crane Operator for our Lynnwood, WA branch. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a pension plan. If you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry – join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure paper work is complete with quantities, time on/off site, truck number, delivery date and required signatures.
Question the delivery if essential items are marked “back order”.
Drive defensive at all times following all traffic laws.
Use company safe practices in approaching job sites and unloading product.
Take photos of each delivery and log properly for easy reference.
Perform daily equipment and vehicle inspections, hazard assessments, and driver logs with great attention to detail.
Perform all required duties with 100% compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements
Clean CVOR Abstract
Able to pass for Drug & Alcohol testing
Quality is #2 priorities; no shortcuts.
High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Concrete Boom Pump Operator With Class B Drivers License OR Higher
seeking qualified concrete boom pump operators with experience and references with class b drivers' license or higher to operator Putzmiester large scale concrete boom trucks and placing boom. Health insurance and 401k plan available after qualifications are met.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!