Middleburg Job Description Sample
Worth New York Stylist - Middleburg, VA
A Worth New York Stylist provides a highly personalized one-on-one shopping experience unlike any other brand. From wardrobe building to event specific dressing, Stylists understand the fashion demands of their client’s lifestyle and find solutions they will love.
Worth New York is looking for independent fashion Stylists nationally to work with clients each season to host trunk shows for our luxury brand.
Key responsibilities of a Stylist include:
- Independent Contractor position - Hosts in-home Trunk Shows four times a year (one week each season) through private appointments.
- Has relationships in the community with women who enjoy luxury fashion and shop at an average price point of $250 - $400.
Keys to success:
- The core of this position requires a self-starter who is motivated by straight commission and networking with women.
- Ability to connect with people and work successfully in direct sales through personal contacts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; technological comfort.
- Loves the fashion world, values dressing well and has a great sense of style.
- Compensation includes a wardrobe allowance, generous commission and a bonus package.
- Flexibility allows Stylists to work around existing schedules.
- Excellent support and ongoing training to ensure success.
- Minimal enrollment fees.
- The use of company owned sample sets.
- The ability to sell through social media.
A busy Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic is searching for an Experienced Medical Front Desk Receptionist in Middleburg, VA.
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of patients between check-in, treatment, and check-out. This position is a point-of-contact for all non-clinical patient service including managing the patient scheduling process; collecting, posting, and depositing patient payments; maintaining patient charts and electronic medical records; maintaining the front desk area; and providing outstanding customer service to our patients.
WE DO REQUIRE 1 FULL YEAR OF PREVIOUS MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE!
Job Duties:• Greet patients• Answer phones• Verify current personal and financial information• Book appointments• Verify insurance benefits• Charge tickets• Filing and perform any other duties assigned
• Must have 2+years of previous knowledge in a medical front office. • Excellent telephone skills • Must be proficient in Word and Excel. • Previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software preferred. • Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service.• Be flexible with your hours.• Attention to detail• Time Management skills• Be Organized
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds.
Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, operate a calculator, telephone, copier and other such office equipment. Vision must be correctable to 20/20 and hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for prolonged periods of time.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment. Involves contact with patients and public.
We offer a competitive hourly wage as well as a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, paid time off and more.
A valid driver's license is required and any employment offers are contingent upon a clear background check to include one or more of the following: Criminal, Credit, Driving and Government Exclusions. We look for stable past work history.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Security (Various Levels)
RCT is seeking a motivated Cyber Security who will act as a Cyber Security resource with experience in system engineering, application development, and information security to include implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) of IT systems. The candidate will be directly involved in supporting customer efforts through the various facets of the RMF, specifically step 6 Continuous Monitoring and the A&A process. The candidate will conduct comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls employed within or inherited by an information system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (i.e., the extent to which the controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and producing the desired outcome with respect to meeting the security requirements for the system). The candidate will also provide an assessment of the severity of weaknesses or deficiencies discovered in the information system and its operational environment and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities. The candidate will monitor IT Systems for system security-relevant changes, updates, and vulnerability patching as well as ensure audit logs are flowing to the enterprise repository.
- Demonstrated work experience recommending security best practices for both on premise and cloud architectures, promotes cost-effective and efficient systems solutions consistent with Enterprise Architecture, program objectives, and measures of performance.
- Demonstrated work proficiency in developing risk assessment reports based on review of security plans and interviews with developer/customer, assess systems against Information Assurance policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated work expertise in coordinating and performing security testing, analyzing and documenting test results, documenting risk and recommending mitigating countermeasures to identified threats, vulnerabilities, and shortfalls.
- Demonstrated work proficiency in testing security architectures of cloud-based systems and applications, identifying vulnerabilities and providing security remediation.
5. Splunk Core Certified Power User Certification
- Demonstrated work experience with installing, running, and analyzing results, to include vulnerability and compliance-oriented software for system security testing such as: Splunk Enterprise Security, WebInspect, AppDetective, and NESSUS.
- Demonstrated work experience with Splunk including writing queries, building dashboards, analyzing results, and communicating those results to sponsor’s management through reporting.
- Demonstrated work experience advising and collaborating with all team members (technical and non-technical) using excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- TS/SCI with poly
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security.
- Experience working with NIST Cyber Security polices such as NIST 800-137, 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
- Identity and Authentication Technologies.
- One or more of the following: Cloud Provisioning; CISSP; CEH; and CISA.
- Experience with Amazon Web Service, Security Fundamental or Engineering.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.
Salary: $35,000 - $60,000 / year (Base salary plus tips)
As a Hair Stylist for Hair Cuttery you will use your skills to make people look and feel beautiful. Join our salon team today and start growing your career and your earnings!
Part-time and full-time schedules available
Hair Stylist Requirements:
● MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for AND be eligible to work in the United States
At Hair Cuttery, you will:
Experience unlimited commission!
We want you inspired to be at your best and limiting what you can earn is not going to do that. Our Path to Prosperity system gives you the tools, business building training and the support to grow your skills and your earnings. That's part of the Hair Cuttery difference.
Learn trend-forward techniques.
REDKEN training and classes are plentiful and at no cost. Learn new techniques and explore color work. There's no end to how you can grow your skills and your Guest following with us.
Be empowered to build Guest loyalty.
Your Guests. Your creativity. What could be simpler? We encourage our Salon Professionals to build loyalty. Our appointment program and client appointment app are free tools to help you rebook your Guests and build your Guest following. Plus, with our exclusive Stylist App, you can track your professional growth right in the palm of your hand.
Benefits for Salon Associates:
Medical & Dental insurance
FSA for Adults and Children
Life & Disability insurance
401K & Roth
Vacation & PTO at your average hourly earnings
FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals
Career Advancement & Performance Awards
Earn a better living and live a better life at Hair Cuttery!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales & Purchasing Coordinator
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
This position will reside at the Precision Tune Corporate Office in Leesburg, VA.
Duties & Responsibilities
Distribute supplies and equipment from our corporate office to our corporate centers and franchise locations nationwide.
Process purchase orders, receiving goods and maintaining inventory, and processing invoices for Accounting
Meet with suppliers to establish and maintain accounts
Oversee monthly inventory count and reconciliation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Familiarity with MS Office and general understanding Purchase Orders and inventory systems
Excellent communication, telephone skills, and attention to detail required
Experience and Credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college, preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rehab Therapy Tech (Pool)
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Virginia
The Therapy Technician assists rehabilitation nurses and therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position:
Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, caregivers, and departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
Requires competency in assisting therapists and nurses with daily care and patient therapy as delegated.
Communicates to nurses and therapists on patient performance, condition and participation during delegated patient care activities.
Defers any information requests from physicians, patients, visitors etc regarding the patient's condition, diagnosis, prognosis, progress, plan of care or discharge plan to nurses or therapists.
The Therapy Technician creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
What types of patients will you see? We are an acute rehabilitation hospital setting. Typically our patients spend an average of 2-4 weeks in our hospital and come to us with a wide variety of diagnosis such as: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, various neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, amputation, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma, cardiac conditions, and pulmonary conditions. 80% of our patients are discharged directly home.
We use evidence-based practice guidelines to treat our patients. We utilize our clinical outcomes to assess and improve our treatment interventions and programs. We participate in a national outcomes database, which provides benchmarks and sophisticated outcome reports to help us continually analyze and improve our patient outcomes.
You will use standard and advanced therapy technologies- depending on hospital location, some equipment used such as Auto Ambulators, Bioness, Interactive Metronome, Hand Mentor, SmartStep, Anodyne, Wii and CAPs may be available.
Helping you become better is critical to our success - You will be paired with mentors; attend in-house as well as external educational programs. The treatment team is made up of full time therapists, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and medical staff; and we offer educational benefits if you are interested in continuing your education.
Job Code: 100150
Address: 24430 Millstream Drive, Aldie 20105
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1911293
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Installs/loads operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
- Execution of on-site, on the floor, technical and system administration support
- Support requirements for managing installation, configuration and maintenance of Unix/Windows workstations and servers, including Web servers, network attached storage devices, and stored data in support of business processing requirements
- Perform software installations and upgrades to Unix/Windows operating systems and layered software packages and maintains them in accordance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements; evaluation and installation of software/hardware patches and resolution of software related problems associated with COTS/GOTS products
- Assist with achieving optimum performance and availability standards through implementing appropriate technical solutions.
- Attend meetings weekly and provide weekly status reports.
- Resolve a wide range of system issues, troubleshooting software, hardware, diagnosis of network issues, and addressing trouble tickets and service tasks across all tiered levels.
- Attend Authorized Outage, Firewall Change Request, and Root Cause Analysis Boards as required
- Follow procedures to maintain and manage multiple linked databases including security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and bulk data import/exports.
- Conduct routine and emergency maintenance of assigned data center equipment
- Communicate/coordinate scheduled preventive maintenance windows with potentially impacted customers
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, administration, and testing of backup and recovery plans
- Ensure systems are secure to STIG guidelines by utilizing tools such as Retina and HBSS
- Maintain operational, configuration, and other standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Verify system availability with existing Enterprise tools
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years relevant experience or Associate’s Degree and 6+ years relevant experience or 8+ years relevant experience
- Years of relevant work experience includes:
- UNIX, Windows, and/or Storage administration
- Experience working with trouble reporting and tracking systems such as REMEDY
- Experience supporting the IC/DOD
- Experience in the imagery intelligence domain a plus
- CompTIA Security+ or DoD 8570 Level II equivalent
- TS/SCI required; with ability to pass CI polygraph.
Part Time Merchandiser
As a leader in meaningful connections, American Greetings Corporation is a creator and manufacturer of creative social expression products.
American Greetings has opportunities available for a Part-time Merchandiser. As a Merchandiser, you'll be an essential part of our company's purpose, To make the world a more thoughtful and caring place. Bring your energy and flexibility when you service the greeting card departments in retail locations.
Zip Code(s) for retail location(s): 20169
- Flexibility to work hours around commitments and activities you love.
The starting pay is $13.25 per hour, but could increase based on experience. This position averages 10-15 hours per week. The day before and after major holidays will be required as well as occasional weekends.
Merchandise American Greetings product and displays.
Rotate products from the backroom and out to the department.
Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition.
Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts.
Use company provided mobile technology to perform basic job functions.
Maintain a quick work pace with effective time management.
Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
Imagine the opportunity to start your career with a Leader in the Hair industry. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today!
As a Salon Receptionist for Hair Cuttery, you will support our Smile Back WOW Service culture in our salons by warmly greeting clients, assisting clients with retail and taking pride in the overall appearance of the salon.
Salon Receptionist Requirements:
● Must have a passion for People and customer service
● Demonstrate hair care product knowledge and promote solutions to clients
● Support salon experience through maintaining cleanliness and safe work areas
● Possess strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
● Reliable and available to work schedules that support salon peak hours
● Must be able to operate retail systems, be knowledgeable about hair care products, be able to perform physical work and tolerate a salon environment, and possess excellent communication and human relation skills
As a Salon Receptionist for Hair Cuttery, you will:
● Early hourly compensation in a fun and friendly environment
● Gain insight into salon life at Hair Cuttery and learn the ropes to prepare you for your career as a licensed professional
Benefits for Salon Associates:
● Career Path opportunities, Flexible Schedules and a Unique Culture that's ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options and 401(K) Savings Plans. Additional benefits available to associates based on the hours you work!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Unified Communications Network Specialist (Government)
Provide Tier II network operations support for the FEMA Enterprise Unified Communications (UC) systems and collaboration technologies. Works with other FEMA NOC contract staff to maintain responsibility for the daily operational monitoring, maintenance, configuration and growth of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Avaya/Nortel CUCM environments.
Ensures these voice environments can communicate effectively within the enterprise voice domain. Interacts with other FEMA NOC, FEMA VOC and FEMA Engineering teams (data, satellite, audio/video, ETC.) to ensure VoIP/Video UC is fully operational and capable of supporting the FEMA mission. Assists FEMA engineers and FEMA VOC with integrating video services into the new FEMA Cisco Centralized CUCM solution.
Candidates should have knowledge of SIP voice, video, and other UC functions and ability to work in an operational or real-time environment. Additional experience with voice and data systems (Avaya Aura Audio Conference Bridge, Avaya Definity G3, Merlin Legend, Nortel PBX's, multiplexers, CSU/DSU, Cisco switches and routers, TCP/IP) would be a plus. Work is performed at the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (MWEOC) Network Operations Center and may include a requirement to telework from personal residence on occasion.
Overtime, shift work and weekend tours will be required. Occasional travel may be required, or other duties as assigned.
Employee must be willing and able to obtain a government issued Top Secret Security clearance. Holding a current TS is a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1925983 Date posted 05/22/2019
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!