Middletown Job Description Sample
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
Seeking full time position at our local Lawn and Garden Equipment dealer. Seeking someone for assembling lawn and garden and commercial equipment. Knowledge of lawn equipment is not required but preferred. Tools are required. Must be able to follow instructions carefully and understand manuals of machines. Full time benefit packages are available. Submit resume online or in person at
Midstate Tractor & Equipment Co, 562 South Main Street Middletown, CT 06457
Other positions might become available.
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Local Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
The RDC Assistant Manager is the management position in a Regional Distribution Center (RDC) and is responsible for all aspects of the RDC operation. Through the efficient utilization of RDC personnel including but not limited to Supervisors, Leads, Warehouse Associates, the RDC Assistant Manager leads the daily operation of the RDC. The individual in the position ensures the completion of “A Day’s Work in a Day (ADWIAD)”and is accountable for the safe, efficient, and economical operation of the facility.
Competencies for Success:
Strong team player with a firm, personal commitment towards the business and its customers
Value diversity and exhibit a leadership style that empowers, coaches, mentors, teaches and fosters a cohesive team environment
Give and receive innovative, creative and helpful feedback for team growth and productivity
Ensures alignment of organization’s strategic plan and agency practices with vision, mission and values
Outstanding communication and organization skills through written, oral, and listening means
Must be able to professionally represent self and organization with both local operating company management and outside vendors
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission – specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, operational processes and organizational planning
Creates an open environment for idea generation, growth and instill a continuous improvement culture in the Supply Chain organization
College degree in Industrial Distribution, Business Management, or similar field is preferred
More than three years’ experience in a warehouse management related position preferred
Working knowledge of WMS, TMS, and financial reports preferred
Resume and cover letters are required.
In the family are companies conducting business-to-business wholesale distribution of plumbing and heating supplies; hydronics systems; industrial pipe, valves and fittings; heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment; electrical equipment; industrial and commercial fastening hardware; waterworks and utility supplies; domestic, commercial and industrial pumps; and irrigation and landscape supplies.
Sales And Management Trainee
US Electrical Services, Inc. is searching for an energetic and driven Sales and Management Trainee to join their team! This rotational program will start in Middletown, CT and assignments will vary throughout Connecticut.
As a Trainee, you’ll complete an intensive, hands-on, 18-month (Professional Sales) or 24-month ( Branch Management) program that consists of up to seven distinct phases: Warehouse, Counter Sales, Inside Sales, Project Management, Outside Sales, Back Office and Branch Operations. During the first 12 months, the programs have a shared curriculum on a variety of prerequisite subjects. At the 12-month mark, you’ll work with your manager to determine your preferred course of study and then specialize in preparing for either a sales or management career.
During the "hands-on" training, you’ll be responsible for an additional required 39- 47 hours of on-line training. Topics covered include electrical distributor operations, electricity, electrical products, customer service, communications, ethics, finance, leadership and personal development. You’ll also receive training on our ERP system and on-site manufacturing factory training.
Throughout the training program, and even after a sales territory or branch management position is assigned, you’ll be mentored by one or more of our industry professionals. These experienced employees are a great source of support, industry knowledge and business insights.
During training your mentor will work with you to establish training tasks and goals. These will be designed to help you master new skills and knowledge and we’ll track your achievements throughout the program.
- College graduate
- Proven leadership ability
- Good communication skills
- A strong sense of teamwork
- A passion to learn and try new things
- Multi-tasking skills
USESI and its affiliates consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Truck Drivers Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-###-####
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Nurse Practitioner | Family Medicine | Middletown, Connecticut
Nurse Practitioner | Family Medicine | Middletown, Connecticut
Family Nurse Practitioner needed! Our comprehensive, interdisciplinary team is expanding and we need to hire a FNP with practicing experience.
This is an outpatient practice seeing patients of all ages. As a nurse practitioner you will provide primary care with plenty of clinical and administrative support. Our compensation package is very strong with a base salary over $100,000 and full benefits!
2+ years of practicing experience (new graduates will not be considered)
Licensed as an APRN in Connecticut
Compensation and Benefits:
: Base Salary of $100,000 - $110,000 based upon experience
: Medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability
: Retirement Plan
: Paid time off (PTO)
: CME allowance
: And much more
Typical 40 hour work week. No evenings or weekends.
Hartford, CT - Blue Hills, Wethersfield, Newington, Glastonbury Center, Central Manchester, New Britain, Vernon, Windsor Locks, Weatogue, Kensington, Simsbury Center, Tariffville, Vernon, West Simsbury, Canton Valley, Cromwell, Broad brook, Collinsville, Rockville, Terramuggus, Lake Pocotopaug, Portland, Middletown, Ellington, Bristol, East Hampton, Meriden, Tolland, West Hartford, East Hartford
1- ext. 718
Keywords: nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner jobs, np jobs, np recruiters, family nurse practitioner,, fnp, Hartford, CT, Connecticut, Blue Hills, Wethersfield, Newington, Glastonbury Center, Central Manchester, New Britain, Vernon, Windsor Locks, Weatogue, Kensington, Simsbury Center, Tariffville, Vernon, West Simsbury, Canton Valley, Cromwell, Broad brook, Collinsville, Rockville, Terramuggus, Lake Pocotopaug, Portland, Middletown, Ellington, Bristol, East Hampton, Meriden, Tolland, West Hartford, East Hartford
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Middlet
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Life Insurance Sales Agent
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER....LOOK NO FURTHER.
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company® is the leading producer of Final
Expense in the Nation with over $7 billion of total Insurance in force!!
Please respond if you have the following skills:
Entrepreneurial and motivated
Energetic and enthusiastic
Driven to earn unlimited income
* Reliable and responsible
* Strong work ethics
* Interested in helping others and making a difference
* Current State Life Insurance License
Equipped to work from a home office setting
* Local agency training and field support
* In house lead financing program
* Health benefits for qualifying agents (based on production)
* Commission within 24 hours
* Performance rewards
* Residual income opportunity
As an agent with this prestigious Company, you will be able to offer
the following to your clients:
Easy one page application, no health exams (approval based upon answers to
* Affordable coverage options up to $35,000
* Age 0-85 eligible
* Most medical conditions accepted
* Whole Life Insurance/build cash value on policy
* Claims paid within 24 hours (upon claim approval)
©2017 Londen Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage and Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company are registered trademarks of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
Funeral Advantage is a trademark of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
*We are doing an on-going, nationwide, agent recruiting search!
*Both entry level and experienced life insurance sales agents are encouraged to apply.
*This is a fast paced sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success
If you are not licensed, but would like to obtain more information about becoming a life insurance agent, please contact us
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!