Midland Job Description Sample
Case Manager Traveling Registered Nurse
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 2 years experience in case management.
- BSN preferred.
- Acute experience.
- Interqual experience preferred.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to healthcare facilities across the U.S. since 2006. Our team s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed over 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: asn, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, surgical, transitional, unit
Apprentice Electrician - PWR Electrical Group - Midland, TX 79712
PWR Electrical Group, LLC is considered to be one of the most successful electrical placement agencies in Texas. Dallas based PWR Electrical Group has expertise with client projects in virtually every field of electrical construction - design/build services, industrial and commercial developments as well as government and institutional projects. PWR Electrical Group places world-class technical experts who maintain vital, long-term relationships and a high level of credibility with electrical contractors and other customers we serve. We have a strong reputation and extensive network of customer relationships and have consistently provided our associates with opportunities to build their careers with the top electrical contractors across the
United States.Job Details:
PWR Electrical Group team.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for assembly, installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment and wiring systems in commercial, industrial and large multi-family settings.
· Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
· Installs or helps install electrical components.
· Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification.
· Operates equipment only if trained and certified to operate. (Note: Powder activated tools, and JLG lifts and other operations that may require certification and training before operating).
· Sets up and operates tools such as hydraulic benders, power threaders, power pullers and cable vacuum systems.
· Able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install as specified.
· Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or plans.
· Secure and lock up equipment after use.
· Journeyman Trade Certification in a related Construction trade will be considered highly desirable.
· A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget.
· Excellent working knowledge of the Building Codes.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Candidates must have 1-3 years of experience on commercial or industrial projects.
· High School Graduate or G.E.D.
· All Hand-tools & PPE
· Dependable vehicle for transportation to and from work
· Valid Driver's License with a Clean Driving Record
· Must be licensed to work in TX
· Legal to work in the US
Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain. Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required. Able to work 8 -10 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required and night shifts. Includes crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is required. Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
Our clients project teams are some of the strongest in Texas and Across the United States, and we look forward to continually providing top industry talent to help support the successful completion of all projects. Our client teams ensure an efficient, detail orientated, and productive work environment with effective communication and on time delivery of tasks. We are looking for individuals who possess the ability to demonstrate these abilities in a fast paced high energy work environment.
PWR Electrical Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. PWR Electrical Group is committed to developing client workplaces that reflect the diversity of the communities they serve. M/F/D/V
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
1. the ability to do something or act in a particular way, especially as a faculty or quality
"PWR Electrical Group is built on the power of performance."
2. the capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events.
"The idea that PWR Electrical Group has the power to outperform its competition"
1. supply (a device) with mechanical or electrical energy
“PWR Electrical Group is powered by human performance; Human performance fueled by integrity, safety, and relentless hard work”
2. move or travel with great speed or force
“PWR Electrical Group powered past the competition for the completion of another successful project”
Whether your looking for field labor, field management, or office leadership for your electrical construction team, trust in the power of PWR Electrical Group to get you there.
Proven industry success backed by the most powerful recruiting team in the electrical industry. We look forward to your business!
Agency Sales Representative
Paramount Financial Group, an Agency of Family Heritage Life has an immediate opening for an Agency Sales Representative to join our Midland team. We market much needed supplemental health benefits to working class American families, individuals and B2B. Family Heritage is a subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation, Rated A+ by AMBest for financial strength.
By joining our team you can have a positive impact on your community, while earning a competitive income. As an Agency Sales Representative, you'll help employers manage the complexities of benefits through our proven business solutions, while educating employees, helping them understand their benefits, helping to identify areas of opportunity and identifying where additional coverage may be needed. You'll have access to tools, training and support to help you succeed in your new role.
We offer award-winning training and ongoing support via online courses and corporate training. We believe the heart and soul of our success is our company culture. Our corporate culture thrives on high energy, healthy competition, and above all, FUN! Please submit your resume for review to schedule an interview.
This position provides: • Relationship Building • Consultative Sales • Flexible Work Schedule • Residual and renewal income opportunities for life • Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers • Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor and mentoring programs • Advancement Opportunities
Desired skills and experience: • Strong Work Ethic • Entrepreneurial Mindset • An individual who is coachable • Self starter and driven • Integrity, high morals and ethical standards • Hardworking & Reliable • Previous sales experience preferred (but not required) • Life and Health Insurance License is required, but CAN be attained during the on-boarding process
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The person in this position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with business owners by offering benefit communication, enrollment services, and financial protection benefits. • Business to business to acquire new business clients. • Work with State Director to develop customized solutions to client’s needs. • Ability to demonstrate and deliver a consultative sales presentation tailored to the specific needs of the client. Territory: Lubbock, Amarillo and
Job Type: Full-time Required license or certification: • Life and Health Insurance • WE can help you obtain your license
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
-????????????????????Must be minimum board eligible
-????????????????????Must be licensed in the state we are hiring in or must??show??receipt that provider has applied and turned in all paperwork
-????????????????????Must be open to working 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Friday shift
-????????????????????Must be comfortable with working in a busy clinic seeing up to 40 patients a day (walk-ins included)
-????????????????????Must be comfortable with suturing and has sutured on a human
-????????????????????Must be comfortable with diagnosing orthopedic injuries
-????????????????????Must be comfortable with reading x-rays. We do not always send out for over-reads so they need to feel comfortable with this.
-????????????????????If they currently own a practice, they must be ready to sell it if an offer is made.
OTR Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Flatbed
Now hiring - OTR truck driver opportunities for open deck professionals
Mid Seven Transportation offers better rates per mile, consistent home time, and a better shot at the life & career you want.
Are you ready to haul flatbed/stepdeck for America’s top brands? At Mid Seven Transportation, hauling freight isn’t who we are, it’s what we do—and our newly expanded company truck driver jobs offer the stability you’ve been looking for and more. If you have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck experience and a CDL-A license, you can join our over-the-road division and enjoy greater pay, weekend home time in some areas, and quality perks that make for a smoother ride:
Higher starting pay based on experience – with additional bonus, stop off, and detention pay, our top drivers earn .54 CPM on average
All miles paid loaded & unloaded
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Excellent home time (home every weekend in certain areas)
Health, dental, and vision insurance available
401(k) retirement program
Safe, well-maintained flatbed & step deck equipment
Vacation pay after 1 year
EpicVue satellite TV
Join the Mid Seven family today to work with a company whose focus is on YOU. We care about our truck drivers and guarantee you’ll see the difference. Our flatbed and step deck opportunities have kept our truck drivers and customers happy for over 65 years, with no signs of slowing down!
Mid Seven Transportation is based out of Des Moines, Iowa, serving agricultural and building industries in the Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, and Atlantic regions.
Qualified CDL-A truck driver applicants have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck driving experience.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Class A CDL Crude Driver Job
At United Petroleum Transports, we recognize that our Tanker Truck Drivers are the very core to our success. When you choose to drive for a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken in your career path. Our Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great home time and pay, and seamless opportunities to advance. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Immediate Drivers Needed!
Potential to be Home Daily!
Local Runs Available
75K Average Per Year
2015 or Newer Equipment
Company Drivers - Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K
Vacation and Sick Days
- Class A CDL w/ X Endorsement
- 2 Verifiable Years of Crude Hauling Experience
- 23 Years Old
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Baker - Midland
NOW HIRING DAY & NIGHT BAKERS / DOUGH MOLDERS FOR OUR PANERA BREAD BAKERY-CAFÉ IN MIDLAND, TEXAS!
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We take our craft seriously. Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best quality bread and baked goods. We work diligently and with flexibility to coordinate our daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred
- Minimum age - 18 years of age
Please apply onlineor in person at:
2804 W Loop 250 N
Midland, TX 79705
The Cain Holding Group, LLC, A Franchisee of Panera Bread Bakery-Café is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SOLSTICE LAND GROUP - LAND SUPERVISOR
· Oversee land activities for an active drilling and leasing program
· Communicate operational issues related to regulatory, surface, mineral or contractual obligations at weekly drilling meetings
· Assist in making strategic decisions in the best interest of the company, as related to land issues and expanding areas of opportunity
· Review title and sign off on title clearance memos ensuring company’s right to drill and operate well
· Supervise staff of Landmen, Land Coordinators, Land Techs and Land Assistants
· Provide interface with Engineering, Geology, Accounting and other disciplines of the asset team
· Oversee and provide performance evaluations for the staff
· Review and approve land related agreements; work closely with the Legal department to ensure documents meet Concho requirements and standards
· Provide budget and operations updates to the Asset Manager and upper management, as applicable
· Participate in the annual land budgeting process
· Coordinate with the asset team to implement the drilling schedule to meet lease obligations and develop our acreage position
· Review and approve land related invoices
· Coordinate with Land Managers to design and implement annual internships for college recruiting land candidates
· Work closely with Business Development on potential acquisitions and divestitures
· Overall management of the Land department within the asset team
· Provide mentoring expertise to less experienced landmen, land staff and interns
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· Demonstrated work experience utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Minimum if 8 years of experience as a Landman or similar role
· Must be able to work in the United States indefinitely
Caliber Solutions, an E&I contractor, specializing in the industrial and pipeline markets is seeking an Electrical/Equipment Operator
CALIBER SOLUTIONS is an E&I contractor specializing in the Drilling, Pipeline and Industrial markets seeking Electrician/Equipment Operator. Ideal candidates would be able to operate heavy equipment and have knowledge in the electrical field.
Job sites located in South, East and West Texas areas. Compensation based on experience and skills assessment test. Candidates must be willing to submit to and pass a background check and drug screen. Candidates must have their own tools and be willing to work 7 days a week if needed.
Working knowledge of Hart Communicator 475
Ability to use a 789 Fluke Process Meter
• High school diploma required.
• Associates degree in instrumentation and electrical is desirable
• State of Texas Electrical license is required.
• Heavy Equipment Certification required.
• Journeyman, Electrician
This job may require lifting of up to 50 pounds seldom.
Key Result Area: Safety
Supporting Goal: To assist in having zero accidents
Performance Standards: The job will have been done well when the individual:
1. Completes every project injury free.
2. Complies with every safety policy at all times.
3. Ensures that every time an injury occurs a supervisor has been immediately notified.
4. Identifies all potential hazards at the job site(s) and preventative measures have been developed.
5. Participate in preparation for TSA’s, JSA’s and comply with the plan.
6. Upon moving to a new job assignment “REQUEST” a new TSA and JSA.
7. Wears all necessary safety equipment at all times.
8. Complies completely with the harness policy of wearing a harness and tying off in
two places anytime he/she is off the ground four feet or more.
Key Result Area: Technical Support
Supporting Goal: To have knowledge of electrical power and control.
Performance Standards: The job will have been done well when the individual:
1. Demonstrates the ability to remove electrical components.
2. Demonstrates the ability to install electrical cables.
3. Demonstrates the ability to install cable into the cable glands.
4. Demonstrates the ability to plan and install electrical raceways.
5. Demonstrates the ability to perform terminations of all types including branch circuit
6. Demonstrates the ability to read blueprints, schematics and functional drawings.
7. Demonstrates the understanding of 1 phase and 3 phase circuits.
8. Identifies and corrects function problems on equipment (troubleshooting).
9. Demonstrates the ability to lead helpers on small tasks.
10. Demonstrates the ability to do a material takeoff of tasks/projects as well as complete a layout of work. This will require the understanding of all materials and tools needed to complete a task/project. This also requires the knowledge of where to install mounting devices.
11. Demonstrates the knowledge of necessary technical skills of MCCs, Switchgear, transformers, panel boards and power distribution.
12. Demonstrates the understanding of necessary documentation.
13. Demonstrates the understanding of Company Quality Standards and Safety Standards and abides by them.
14. Ensures that all functions of individual components meet client specifications.
- Tape Measure
- Crimper (Insulated and Non-Insulated)
- Torpedo Level
- Small Socket Set 3/8 Drive
- #430 Channel Locks
- Meter Volt/Ohm/AC/DC 600V
- Knife for Stripping Wire
- #440 Channel Locks
- High Leverage Wire Cutters (Rabbit Ears)
- Set of Nut Drivers (1/4” – 1/2”)
- #460 Channel Locks
- Phillips Screwdriver (#1 & #2)
- Set of Termination Screwdrivers
- 6” & 12” Crescent Wrenches
- 9” Lineman Pliers (Side Cutters)
- Dikes (Offset Preferred)
- Allen Wrenches (Small & Large Sets)
- 12” or 18” Pipe Wrench
- Wire Stripper
- (2) Straight Blade Screwdrivers
- 1/4” to 3/4” Wrenches (Boxed and Open Combination)
Key Result Area: Physical Requirements
Supporting Goal: To be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job.
Performance Standards: The job will have been done well when the following has been demonstrated:
1. The ability to stand long periods of time during any shift.
2. The ability to bend and stoop for long periods of time during any shift.
3. The ability to lift and carry 50 pounds when required during any shift.
4. The ability to work around dust and debris and wear a respirator if required.
5. The ability to wear proper safety equipment such as, hard-hat, goggles, safety toe boots, gloves, nomex, harness, etc.
6. The ability to grip, grasp or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during your shift.
7. The ability to work overtime up to 7-12’s if required.
8. The ability to reach over your head with 25-35 pound loads regularly during any shift.
9. The ability to read/understand hazardous communication, packing slips, work orders, change orders, etc.
10. The ability to work out of town for extended periods of time.
11. The ability to climb stairs, ramps, etc. on a regular basis.
12. The ability to work at heights at 100 feet
13. The ability to work in confined spaces during any shift.
14. The ability to crawl on your knees regularly during any shift.
15. The ability to pull electrical cable for extended periods of time.
16. The ability to work in extreme cold or heat on a regular basis.
Qualified candidates are required to:
· Journeyman License and working knowledge of Hart Communicator 475 and 789 Fluke Process Meter
· Working knowledge of NEC code and industrial work inclusive of civil, mechanical, electrical & instrumentation
· Have a High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of supervisory experience
· Ability to understand and follow safety rules, policies, procedures and regulations.
· Ability to read construction drawings and specifications, troubleshoot and start up equipment
· Effective communication skills and the ability to work as a team to jointly carry out assigned tasks.
· Be a dependable team player
· Have a sense of urgency to get the job done right and on budget
· Display an attention to detail
· The successful candidate will also have solid written and verbal communication skills, the ability to read blueprints, and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook.
Key Result Area: Miscellaneous
Supporting Goal: Handle all miscellaneous request in a professional manner.
Performance Standards: The job will have been done well when the individual:
1. Never takes advantage of opportunities to make personal calls.
2. Never participates in any company gossip.
3. Always help on any projects when necessary.
4. Never accept favors from clients, coworkers, and/or vendors for any profit of your own.
5. Never discuss compensation with anyone.
6. Present yourself in professional manner at all times.
7. Keep Prime business within Prime management structure.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!