Midway Job Description Sample
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Flatbed Jobs For Cdl-A Drivers
Getting the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted Has Never Been Easier! The Process is Simple:
You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
Immediate Positions are Offering:
Pet & Rider Policies
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
95% + Drop-N-Hook
95% + No Touch freight
Scheduled Home Time
and $0.42 - $0.65 CPM
Solo & Team Positions Company Drivers & Owner Operators.
You Will Have No Problems Finding the Perfect Opportunity. Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, company driver solo, company driving, company driving solo, company truck, company truck driver, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driver
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
CDL - Class A Truck Driver Jobs
base pay and bonuses.
2 CPM bonus
for all new hires for the first six months.
Like always, our refrigerated division drivers can count on reliable mileage, but now they're earning more per mile up to 42 CPM between base pay and bonuses. New hires also receive a guaranteed 2 CPM bonus on top of their base rate for the first six months.
Our drivers earn an average of $1,100 a week!
Pay based on driving experience
- Safety- 1 CPM, based on incident-free driving
- Mileage- 0 to 2 CPM, based on level of miles*
- Fuel- 0 to 2 CPM, based on fuel efficiency* * All new drivers get a guaranteed 2 CPM bonus for their first six months.
- Low-Cost Health Plan with BlueCross of Idaho - from $30/month for single coverage to $456/month for large families
- Many Supplemental Benefits - dental, vision, life, and flexible spending
- Money for Retirement - a program to help you automatically save
- Paid Time Off - vacation and holidays
- Late Model Trucks- Freightliners and Peterbilts
- Very Reliable Miles- 2,800 to 3,200 a week (average haul is 1,250 miles)
- Mostly No-Touch Freight- You'll drive, not load
- Rider Program- Take your family on your route
- Home Time- 2 day home for every 7-8 days
For Recent CDL Graduates
- Comprehensive Instruction - with a certified trainer
- 6 Weeks- 2 local and 4 OTR
- Training Pay - $75/day
- Guaranteed Starting Rate- 34 CPM for the first six months
Established CDL A Teams
CFI is now hiring established CDL A-certified teams. Ideal candidates have valid CDL A licenses, 3 months' tractor trailer experience, minimum, and clean driving and criminal records.
Interested? Apply now!
51 CPM Split (25.5 CPM Per Mile Per Driver)
Teams Average $121,703 Per Year
Practical Mile Pay
Reliable Home Time
Northeast Bonus Pay
Up To 4 CPM Safety Bonus
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own, where we help you become an owner-operator. But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect, and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
We Need Company Drivers (Cdl-A Only)
Now Hiring Company Drivers. Let Trucking Companies compete for you!
Get the right Trucking Job for You.
In just a few minutes, you will be on your way to choosing the best trucking job offer from the best carriers.
Speech Therapist (Sign-On Bonus Available)
Speech Therapist (Sign-On Bonus Available)
Life Care Center of Idaho Falls
35 Hours (Weekdays)
The Speech Therapist provides direct rehab care in speech therapy to patients upon physician referral in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in speech therapy (minimum MS or MA SLP)
- Must be ASHA certified (CCCs) OR must be eligible for 9-month Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) in order to earn ASHA certification (CCCs) and/or meeting ASHA credentialing criteria. Once achieved, must maintain ASHA credentialing.
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year experience in post-acute care or related setting preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for patient needs
- Must demonstrate good body mechanics at all times
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient care,, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to establish, assess, and modify realistic, measurable, timely, and functional goals
- (SLP-CCC only) Must be able to oversee and evaluate care given by SLP-CFYs
- (SLP-CFY only) Must be able to follow speech therapy treatment plans for patients under direction of the supervising SLP-CCC and in accordance with Federal and State guidelines
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to utilize therapy software appropriately and accurately
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
LCAD 106486* * * * *
Idaho Falls, ID* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*CA* * * * *
Cdl-A Company Driver Job
Prime, Inc. is now hiring company drivers. Owner-operators must have a 2015 or newer truck and clean driving records.
Keep America Rolling. Apply now!
Company Driver Benefits
Major medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k success sharing plan
Paid vacation (increases over career)
Earn 24 hours off for every 7 days on the road
Company Driver Solo Pay
Refrigerated = $.41 CPM (plus additional $.05 CPM for a lightweight tractor)
Flatbed = $.43 CPM
Tanker = $.48 CPM
Company Driver Team Pay
Refrigerated = $.47 CPM split
Flatbed = $.45 CPM split
Tanker = $.48 CPM split
Team Bonus = earn 20 additional cents per mile for all miles above 3,000 per week
Company Driver Incentives
Fuel mileage bonus - earn up to 8.2 additional cents per mile for exceeding 7.75 MPG
Tuition reimbursement - up to $1,500 for CDL school graduates, if qualified
Driver referral program - earn money for referring new drivers to Prime
Ability to become a CDL instructor or trainer and earn more money
Independent Contractor Benefits
Excellent revenue and steady miles
Earn 72% of revenue as a refrigerated/flatbed contractor
Earn 71% of revenue as a tanker contractor
Volume discounts on fuel, tires, parts, and service
Quarterly mileage incentives
Rider policy passenger policy (no cost)
Pet policy (no cost)
Home policy allows you to go home whenever you choose
At least 21 years old
Have or can obtain US passport, TWIC card, and hazmat endorsement
Acceptable motor vehicle record
Owner-operators must have a 2015 or newer model truck
No failed drug tests (or else proof of completed Substance Abuse Counseling)
About Prime, Inc.
A top-of-the-industry paycheck is not the only reason to drive with Prime. You'll enjoy our driver-focused attitude that offers you a safe working environment and an impressive variety of driver amenities to make your career and life easier. Apply or call today to start your new Class A CDL trucking job.
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We RunMIDWEST REEFER
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We're proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we're adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren't shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
Disability & Life Insurance
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
Transflo Mobile App
APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven't wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we've had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
CDL A Company Truck Driving
Marten is hiring Class A CDL truck drivers with 6 months of OTR experience! Apply now or call (855) 404-5180 to speak with a recruiter.
Increased incentive bonus!
- $1500 for first referred driver
- $2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Our Higher Pay Incentive REALLY adds up!
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Dedicated truck driving opportunities - join Marten's Fleet today!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major retail customer!
Join Marten Transport and enjoy consistent pay, weekly home time and lots of Marten advantages. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current Class A CDL
At Least 6 Months OTR Experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!