Midway Park Job Description Sample
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
ANGLICOTECH Pacific, LLC is a rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems with technology. AT Pacific was established on Guam to create an entity focused on the Indo-Asia-Pacific Theater.
This individual will be responsible for a wide range of Facility Planning activities in support of a DoD installations client.
Location: The position is located at
- Support Marine Corps Installations Command's planning and oversight efforts of facility requirements in executing the Marine Corps Infrastructure Reset Strategy across every Marine Corps base, air station, and other installations.
- Create/Review/evaluate/validate Basic Facility Requirements (BFRs), DD1391s, Installation Master Plans, and project plans.
- Coordinate with Marine Installations, MCI Regions, and other stakeholders
- Analyze facility life-cycle costs and perform business case analysis
- Assist in creation of Facility Investment Plans for MILCON, FSRM, and BOS
- Utilize iNFads data for analysis of facility conditions, to determine project priorities
- Direct creation of and integrate GIS data/products for demolition, recapitalization, MILCON, and FSRM projects
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 5-10 years facilities planning experience (preferably with one of the military services). PE designation desired. Ideal candidate is a former Navy CEC officer or other military facility planner. Urban planners and civil engineers with military facility planning experience also welcome.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with multiple stake holders to achieve organizational objectives. Understanding and experience creating and reviewing Basic Facility Requirement (BFR) documents, DD 1391s, and Installation Master Plans. Experience in project development and planning Strong understanding of organizational/functional relationship between the Marine Corps and NAVFAC preferred. Professional Engineer certification preferred.
Travel Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery - RN (Camp Lejeune,Nc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Camp Lejeune,Nc)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Camp Lejeu
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (866) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, tanker truck, time at home
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Camp Lejeune,Nc)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Restaurant Crew Member - Fast Food
Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team - Camp Lejeune
- Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- 0-1 year related experience
- Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
ELPX is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Instructional Designer (Elearning)
SNAP is seeking an Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Specialist to provide full time on-site support at the Coast Guard Special Missions Training Center (SMTC) Camp Lejeune, NC.
To support the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of ADL products (e.g. eLearning course-ware and electronic performance support systems), as well as quality assurance (editorial reviews, functional testing) and product sustainment (lifecycle updates) functions. Support services are conducted in accordance with USCG Training System SOPs.
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education.
- Active Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience using Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes in development of Advance Distributed Learning courses and Advance Distributed Learning training interventions.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the following software applications: RoboHelp, Lectora, Adobe Creative Suite, and Articulate Storyline.
- Must be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms.
SNAP is a trusted partner to many Government Agencies, holds several key government contract vehicles, and provides a variety of IT services including: Software Development and System Integration, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security & Information Assurance, Operations and Maintenance, Help Desk, eLearning, and mission-critical training support services. SNAP’s ability to identify and define the needs of our customers, demonstrate an enviable record of accomplishment for meeting those needs, and our reputation for total customer satisfaction results in a continually growing a top-tier customer list (www.snapinc.net/clients).
Federal Staffing Resources is seeking a Full Time civilian Psychiatrist to provide services at Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital, NC.
The Psychiatrist shall provide personnel for service in any of the Behavioral Health Clinics (or sub-clinics), Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation Program (SARP) clinic, Deployment Wellness Clinic, Virginia Dare Clinic, related Military Treatment Facility (MTF) clinic of Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, or associated clinics at Marine Corps Air Station New River, which fall under the Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune. All of these facilities are responsible to meet patient demand. All of these facilities are located on or within 30 miles of Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune.
- Competitive Compensation
- Any state license accepted
- Opportunity to work with military families as a civilian
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Have successfully completed a residency program in Psychiatry which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Possess board certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), or the American Osteopathic Association, or certificate in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For certificates issued by the ABPN, such certification or recertification must have been issued within the past 10 years.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience within the last 3 years as a Psychiatrist.
- Basic Life Support Certification required
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us! FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland. Ask about our Working Warriors Program.SM FSRpeople.com
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, information about E-verify, or EOE posters, click here: https://careers-fsrhealth.icims.com/jobs/intro.
Federal Staffing Resources participates in E-Verify.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!