Milbank Job Description Sample
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Independent Sales Representative
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Locum Tenens Obstetrics Coverage Needed In South Dakota Wby# Job-
- Call coverage only
- 3 to 4 shifts per month
- 100 deliveries per year
- Must be board certified
- EMR: MediTech
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Physician - Locum Tenens Obstetrics Coverage Needed In South Dakota
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Cruz Energy Services is one of the best heavy haul and crane companies in the oil and gas industry and due to demand from our customers, we’re expanding our team at our Dickinson, ND terminal. We are looking to add 5-6 Heavy Haul Truck Drivers to our team.
Our employees average about 85 hours per week and the pay for truck drivers, ranges from mid-twenties to low-thirties per hour. We offer a great benefit package with PTO, health benefits, and a 401K. If you have experience pulling 10 or more axles, please call or submit a contact request.
Benefits: Competitive hourly pay Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription) 401K with company contributions Employee discounts PTO About Cruz Energy Services Cruz Energy Services LLC is the leading rig moving company in North Dakota. With 10 cranes ranging from 275 tons to 100 tons and 25 heavy haul trucks, capable of hauling up to 260,000 lbs. gross, we have the equipment and experience to efficiently and safely move any type of drilling rig in the Bakken. Cruz Energy Services has been operating out of Dickinson, ND since 2012 but traces its roots back to Cruz Construction, which is based in Anchorage, AK and has years of experience moving rigs and building ice roads on the North Slope of AK.
Since first beginning, the company has grown and now has about 100 employees and regularly works for all the leading oil companies in North Dakota. The company’s strong safety record, fleet of custom-built trucks, and best-in-class performance has allowed Cruz to move the majority of the rigs in North Dakota. This lets our employees average about 85 hours per week and with the combination of good benefits, good work/life balance, and a great crew to work with, Cruz is now ranked as an excellent place to work on Google, Glassdoor, and Facebook.
Registered Nurse (Rn)/Travel/Med Surg/Er
Medical-Surgical Nurses South Dakota Length of Assignment: 3 months Shift: Day/Night (12 hrs) Currently seeking a Medical-Surgical Nurse (RN) for an excellent opportunity in the South Dakota area.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 year of med surg experience. This individual will provide care to a large number of patients. Responsibilities of the Medical-Surgical Nurses Demonstrate leadership in delivering and improving holistic care through collaborative strategies with others.
Use adequate nursing processes to provide care for the clients with complex nursing care needs and be able to guide and direct others who provide care. Care for patients with many different types of diagnoses Identify potential client problems and take appropriate nursing measures to intervene. Function effectively in a team leader/leadership role and uses team approaches to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of client care consistent with accrediting/regulatory bodies and Nursing Service mission, philosophy, goals, and standards. Supervise other personnel and give feedback on their performance. Initiate crisis intervention measures and the ability and knowledge to perform nursing care in an emergency situation. Requirements of the Medical-Surgical Nurses Must have graduated from an accredited RN program Active RN license in specified state or able to obtain Must possess at least 2 year of med surg experience Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations BLS certification required
Dedicated CDL A OTR Truck Driver
Steady Miles On Roads You Know Dedicated routes are ideal for getting you home when you need it. The Dedicated Difference We're all about family.
And we want you to spend time with yours so we do our best to get you plenty of home time. Our consistent routes mean you'll feel at home on roads you know. Ask about our self-financed, no money down Lease Purchase program Drive forward with Koch Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking.
We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We offer VIP Orientation for all drivers.
Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead. The Benefits Of Driving With Koch $7,000 Sign On Bonus Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this $3,000 Referral Bonus Friends are priceless.
But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch Pay Every Week Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday. Keep Driving Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs.
That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning. Top Equipment APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Riders Welcome Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12 years of age. Safety Incentives Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down. Paid VIP Orientation Earn While You Learn Your time is money – VIP Orientation is paid We’ll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you’ll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel and receive $200 cash when you arrive.
At orientation you’ll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we’ll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
We're social You're on social media and so are we Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook (KochTrucking) and Twitter (KochTrucking). Four Divisions Strong We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls - OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like.
There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch. 40th Anniversary: 2018 Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party Special Olympics Truck Convoy Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota. Your Health & Wellness Matters at Koch Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision 401(k) - Company Match Life Insurance Paid Disability Insurance: Long- & Short-Term Paid Vacation
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Milbank,Sd)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: independent business ownership opportunity, job online, remote online, remote position, remote work, stay at home opportunity, stay at home work, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, work remotely
CDL A Regional Driver - Milbank, SD
CDL A Regional Driver Position
Location: Milbank, SD
- Coverage of dedicated delivery route with multiple stops
- Full-time position
- Tractor/Trailer combo-sleeper cab and 48' trailer with lift gate
- Dispatch time are mainly during the day with a typical end time based on the route being covered
- 5 days per week, typically Monday - Friday with 2 days off
- Drivers are responsible for on-time and accurate delivery
- The freight is delivering products for hardware stores
- Doubles Endorsement and willingness to train on doubles is required
- HazMat Endorsement or willingness to obtain is a plus
- This position dispatches mainly from Milbank . Plan to be out 2 - 3 nights a week
- Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $25 per week
- 401K retirement savings plans
- Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Optional life and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- Optional contribution to a flex spending account for dependent and health costs
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Mobile Hands-Free Device Reimbursement
- Red Wing work boot reimbursement program
- Class A CDL A
- At least 1 year of driving experience or the successful completion of our mentor program if less than a year of experience
- Age 21 or older
- No preventable DOT Recordable accidents while operating a CMV in the last 2 years
- No more than 2 property damage or fixed object accidents while operating a CMV in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No use of electronic device while driving violations
- Review and approval of the PSP Driver Violations Report
- Criminal background Check Required
- Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen, and road test
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Good customer service skills
To apply, you must submit an application online, or a mailed/faxed application. Resumes WILL NOT be accepted as an application for driver or dockworkers positions. DLI recruiters carefully review all applications submitted and if your qualifications and experience are what we are looking for, a DLI recruiter will contact you for a phone interview.
Please make sure to include the last 10 years of your employment history. You will receive an email notification confirming your receipt of applicant and other status updates.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!