Milbank Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Milbank
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Several Bonus Opportunities (Milbank,Sd
We value drivers through a strong combo of pay, benefits, equipment, and home time.
- Drivers average between $1,025 and $1,225 a week
- All dispatched miles paid, loaded or empty
- Average of 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Weekly settlements by direct deposit
- Monthly Fuel Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly 'Hustle' Bonus (for quarterly miles above 28,000)
- Referral Bonus
- Detention, Layover, Border-Crossing, Pick Up/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available in 90 days or less; individual and family health coverage options
- 401(k) with matching contributions from Heyl
- Paid Vacation - 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Motel Allowance
- Consistent Lanes with No-Touch Freight
- Excellent Equipment
- Assigned, late model Freightliners, Kenworths, Peterbilts, and Volvos
- Automatic transmission and upgraded features such as Thermo King APUs on new models
- Utility 3000R Refrigerated Trailers
- Reliable Home Time that's above-average
- Passenger Program
- Pet Policy
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driver team, company truck, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker truck driver
Registered Nurse (Rn) (Milbank,Sd)
Sign-on bonus available for select positions/locations
Good Samaritan Society South Dakota is searching for Registered Nurses to join our teamin the state of South Dakota.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, direct and appropriately delegate to ensure the delivery of safe, quality patient care
- Provide assessment, development, implementation of the care plan and evaluating the effectiveness of that care
- Assures assigned residents receive ordered medication, treatments and other procedures within defined time frames, utilizing appropriate infection control procedures; demonstrates familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered
- Demonstrates competence in clinical skills as identified on Competency Verification and Training Checklist
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of South Dakota or ability to obtain
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current CPR certification within 180 days of hire
- Computer documentation experience
- Health insurance, dental & vision insurance; in addition to life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Pre-tax flexible savings accounts to pay for health and dependent care expenses
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental benefits such as critical illness insurance, universal life insurance, hospital indemnity, short-term disability insurance and accident insurance (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Additional term life insurance for employee and dependents (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Metlaw group legal plan (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Retirement 403(b) plan
- Paid time off (PTO) & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Years of service recognition program
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, transitional
- BS degree Food Science or related
- Minimum 5 years of Quality Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Quality Systems and Regulatory compliance, including SQF
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills coupled with strategic Quality vision
CDL Grads: Get Paid To Gain Experience Driving. Top-Notch Pay & Benefits! (Milbank,Sd)
GET MENTORED BY A PRO WHILE GETTING PAID
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours working together with their mentor to haul loads, deliver freight, and take care of customers needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking, all while earning a sweet paycheck.
Swift not only gets you the education, the training, and the experience you need to be successful in the industry, we also Hire to Retire. This means, you re driving a career with Swift, not just another old job. We have a proud culture of teamwork and supporting our drivers along the way.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: (888) ###-####
JOIN SWIFT S DRIVING FORCE.
WHY TRAIN WITH SWIFT
- Paid CDL Training with an experienced Swift Driver
(200-300 hours behind the wheel with a Swift Mentor while you earn good pay)
- Job Placement with Swift Transportation after you complete training
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug plans
- Paid Vacation
- High Tech Equipment
- Paid Weekly
- Work/Life Balance
- New Dog Policy
- Increased Truck Speed
- Group Accident
- Critical Illness
- Be 21 years or older
- Have a good driving record in the last 5 years
- Employment subject to Background Screening
Apply by Phone:
Call (888) ###-#### to speak with a Swift Recruiter
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company owner, company truck driving, otr company, otr driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver, time at home
Class A CDL Dry Van Company Driver
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
Company Driver Benefits
Up to $0.45 CPM
- $500 PAID WHEN SEATED
Flexible Home Time
Safety Bonus up to 4 CPM
Free Rider Program
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Company Driver Qualifications
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Sales Representative Rural Markets
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative. About the Career Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners. You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory. You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families. Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors. Career Advantages Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential Typical three-day weekends spent work free Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business Highly supportive team environment First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools. Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication Required Skills Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday. Must be 18 years or older to apply. Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, life, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare
Facilities Specialist Senior
The associate assists and provides leadership and guidance to other department associates to assure proper customer service levels across all areas of facility responsibilities. Key Responsibilities - Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following areas: Heating, ventilation and air conditioning:
The position is responsible for daily HVAC operations and performance including: troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of automated control/BAS systems and components, chillers, hydronic/fluid systems, pumps, air handlers, cooling towers, dry coolers and all related components. Mechanical: The associate checks, changes and adjust v-belts and sheaves to maintain desired performance, cleans mechanical equipment, boilers, related controls and replaces pump seals (mechanical / packing). Refrigeration: Responsible for the maintenance, repair and daily operations of all facility refrigeration systems including coolers, freezers, ice machines, water coolers and display cabinets.
Responsible for cleaning condenser coils, fans, filtration, screens and tower sump pumps. Responsible for proper lubrication of fans, pumps and motors and checking, setting and calibrating operating controls. Electrical: Position responsibilities include: troubleshooting, repair and installation of single & 3-phase electrical systems and components, lighting systems maintenance/repair, operation and maintenance of emergency and critical power distribution systems.
The position is responsible for operation, inspection and maintenance of fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
The position works closely with management and the facilities technical team to operate, test, maintain and repair critical/emergency power distribution systems, power generators and UPS equipment. Plumbing: The position is responsible for facility drain system and domestic water supply system operations, maintenance & on-going repair.
Welding: Performs soldering, brazing, welding procedures including: arc-welding of flat, overhead, horizontal and vertical welding and welding a pipe. Office furniture equipment: Assembles, disassembles, and/or rearranges movable office walls and related furniture as assigned.
Adjusts door closures and installs electrical, data and communication wiring in movable office walls.RequirementsSpecialized/Technical Training, Education &
Certification and/or Associates degree in HVAC; or documented completion of a comparable apprenticeship program; or a minimum of 5 years verifiable performance and experience with knowledge of commercial HVAC, mechanical and electrical systems. Skill in the use and knowledge of personal computers, variable frequency motor drives, programmable controllers and digital system controls is desired.
Communication: Oral & Written: The ability to communicate effectively with facility users of all levels to identify, explain and resolve complex challenges and issues. The ability to build effective relationships with contractors/vendors, to resolve problems and gain desired results, system improvements and/or project assignments is required.
The position requires the ability to discuss complex and detailed technical issues with service consultants, engineers and vendors with the ability to explain the same to non-technical associates and management. State Auto offers a competitive salary, an annual bonus program, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, and a stock purchase plan. State Auto is committed to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants and to providing associates with a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions (hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and work assignments) are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. State Auto will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. State Auto is a smoke-free work environment.
We utilize drug screening and background checks as conditions of employment. For all exempt positions we also obtain motor vehicle reports (MVR s). State Auto will not accept candidates from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement with State Auto. SDL2017
Avon Independent Sales Representative (Part-Time) (Milbank,Sd)
Work how youd like and where youd like, make your own schedule. It doesnt matter if you come from Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing, Administrative or any other field or if you are just looking for a part time career to supplement your current income, AVON is looking for you to become Independent Sales Representative.
You can start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
Why Sell AVON? You have your own business You set your own hours Have your own online business with a personal Avon eStore Promote your Avon business through social media You determine your family/work/lifestyle balance Minimum start up investment No inventory required Exclusive Avon Opportunities Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids are grown, want to be your own boss or looking for ways to supplement your current income, becoming an Independent AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Independent Avon Sales Representatives. Join today
UPS Driver Helper - Part Time - Entry Level
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking. As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages. Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!