Mililani Job Description Sample
Supplement Your Warehouse Job Income Driving With Bite Squad (Wheeler
Why Bite Squad?
Unlike many delivery companies, our drivers are W2 employees and true members of the SQUAD. You will benefit from flexible scheduling, earn a guaranteed hourly wage and enjoy the full support of both our local team and 24/7 dispatch support team.
Have your own vehicle with insurance
Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years
Pass a motor vehicle background check
Own an iPhone or Android
Earn an average of $15-$20/hr - we provide an hourly wage plus tips plus reimbursements. We'll guarantee $20/hr MINIMUM on weekend night shifts!
Flexible schedules - set your own availability!
You will be a W2 employee, not a contractor
Opportunities for long-term growth (management)
Opportunity to drive company vehicle
Associated topics: coordinator, dock, forklift, handler, logistics technician, servicer, warehouse, warehouse agent, warehouse technician, warehouseman
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Join Lyft Today: Be Your Own Boss - Drivers Keep 100% Oftips - Make Up
Join Lyft Today - Applications Now Open! Earn a $500Sign-up Bonus plus Tips.
Be Your Own Boss -- Set Your Own Hours -- Drivers Earn Tips What is Lyft? Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money.
Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Patient Care Coordinator
Aloha! Our private Ophthalmology practice is known for quality patient care. You too can be part of that success as our front office coordinator. Located in Waipahu, Hawaii, our practice is growing.
What’s a day in the life like? Working alongside our amazing Ophthalmologist and long term employees, a gorgeous office with state of the art equipment, and add in a family-like environment including outings, dinners, and lunches with you in mind!
We welcome front office coordinators, customer service representatives and patient coordinators to see life clearly through our career.
Please highlight your Ophthalmology and/or Optometry front office experience on your resume, and preference will be given to those in Ophthalmology.
- Facilitate the efficient and timely entry of the patient to the office setting, greeting all patients in a professional manner and several other general office activities related to a medical practice.
- Presentation of services, insurance verification, appointment scheduling, checking patients in/out, filing, chart preparation, posting payments.
- Computer knowledge required, EMR /EPM knowledge a plus.
- Great phone skills are important for answering patients’ ocular related questions.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Medical benefits and 401k
· Great work environment
· Paid holidays/Paid Time Off/sick days
Imagine a career where you make a difference in people’s lives. It’s both in job description and in the benefits. Come join us today!
to apply for your new career , send your resume to Charisse@imatters.net
imatters represents the leading eye care practices, corporations, sales and research projects in the Nation. Good careers – start with great clients, better opportunities, where your aspirations become reality – we have those great careers.
Learn about these and more great clients through www.imatters.net and give us a call at 866.412.4115
Join imatters on social media! facebook - imatters.eyes and linkedin - imatters. Its imatters- leading the way with successful staffing in the eyecare industry
This is a great opportunity to join one of Hawaii's largest spirits and wine distributors as a CDL Driver/Warehouse Associate.
Load and/or drives truck over established route to deliver wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverage products, while completing appropriate paperwork by performing the following duties:
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys and moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or production code.
- Sorts and stores some goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to loading station or stacks into trucks.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Arranges stock in specified sequence for distribution by other workers.
- Drives and operates lifting equipment to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Conduct pre-trip inspection of truck prior to each day’s deliveries.
- Drives truck to deliver items to assigned customer's place of business.
- Records sales or deliveries information on delivery records.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or specified merchandise. Loads truck.
- Obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Forklift certified, desired.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
Just be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must possess and maintain a valid Class A or B driver’s license.
Lyft Driver (Be Your Own Boss)
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Wholesale Unlimited is looking for a General Manager continue the success of our first 50 years and help us transition into the next 50. General Manager would oversee the day to day operations of the company as well as carrying out the directives of the Board of Directors. As a smaller company, GM would be required to fill in wherever necessary to keep the company operational.
• Oversee daily operations of the business
• Create and maintain a positive environment for all employees and customers
• Engage customers, making sales, fielding complaints, answering emails
• Create and maintain business relationships
• Assist in developing and implementing strategies for the future
• Oversee the maintenance of the facility and the safety of employees
• Tracking product movement, ordering, and coordinating shipments
• Working several weekends a month and extended hours during the holidays
Applicants must have:
• Professionalism and integrity
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
• Ability to problem solve and resolve disputes
• Experience in sales plus
• Accounting background a plus
Wholesale Unlimited is looking for a General Manager continue the success of our first 50 years and help us transition into the next 50.
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
We're looking for the best to deliver Hawaii's best. Buckle up, hit the road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. Get paid to work in your mobile office - your car - listening to your own tunes and delivering great products, all while collecting tips!
- 18 years of age
- Valid U.S. driver's license (with Military exception)
- Satisfactory traffic abstract
- Automobile insurance
Looking for Hard Working Individuals.
Honest Loyal and Trustworthy
Able to Carry 100 lbs
Clean Drivers License
Able to Build Vinyl, Chain Link, and Aluminum Fencing
Welding and Masonry is a Plus
Assistant Store Manager Sales
The ASM Sales is primarily responsible for managing and driving sales and margin in alignment with the financial plan of the retail store by managing a sales team that develops customer relationships, pursues sales opportunities, and ultimately closes sales. The ASM Sales has accountability for managing and driving overall sales in the following areas:
In-Store ProServices, Installed Sales, Special Order Sales, In Home Project Sales, Extended Protection Plans (EPP), and Credit. In addition, the ASM Sales may be expected to provide full leadership over the store at any point in absence of the Store Manager.
The ASM Sales is responsible for building and developing (includes recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring and coaching) a professional and talented sales organization that provides the desired customer experience while maximizing sales, margin, close rates and average ticket. As the sales leader in the store and subject matter expert on Lowe s selling model, the ASM Sales must have extensive knowledge of sales techniques and be able to teach others the critical skills needed to be effective sales associates at Lowe s.
Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week; physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise; physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Bachelor s degree and 1 year of experience leading a high-performing sales team with direct reporting responsibility OR 3 years of experience leading a high-performing sales team with direct reporting responsibility
1 year of experience in retail, business to business, and/or in-home sales
1 year of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
5 years of experience leading a high-performing sales team with direct reporting responsibility in retail, business to business, in-home sales, or consumer service
1 year of experience performing "manager on duty" responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility
1 year of experience training and developing direct reports
Experience working in the home improvement retail sector
Experience in directly managing commissioned salespeople
Broad knowledge of interior/exterior product categories (e.g., flooring, cabinets, millwork, building materials, appliances, home d?cor, lighting, plumbing)
Experience working with store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.)
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!